MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (13 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
Re: AW: MP 1.2 Alpha and latest SVN Standby problem Extracts from logs are sometimes not helpful. As above please attach all logs in debug mode
Re: AW: MP 1.2 Alpha and latest SVN Standby problem Extracts from logs are sometimes not helpful. As above please attach all...
Hi, using MP 1.2 Alpha and Latest SVN from yesterday, I've realised a problem concerning the Power Scheduler, or I ssume it hast...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sure this has been covered in this thread (about the less than ideal way coverflow draws the screen - my simple terminolgy), but under normal usage of my HTPC coverflow seems ok for my collection of music (not that many albums - I used shares view), but when I connect to my HTPC via RDP (for admin/testing purposes) it...
Hi there, I'm sure this has been covered in this thread (about the less than ideal way coverflow draws the screen - my simple...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 alpha svn MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 3,8 GHz HDD: WD 300 GB...
Replies
Views
even if it causes trouble in your config it does not necessary mean its a bad feature. i also had trouble with bsod's in the past, but i appreciate gibman's work and the lower tuning delays.
even if it causes trouble in your config it does not necessary mean its a bad feature. i also had trouble with bsod's in the past...
Hello, starting i use MP 1.2.0.0 i get few time per day a bluescreen. (in this message i can read something about "ks.sys")...
Replies
Views
AW: CAM support for Unicam is failing (TVServer) the DD-Config tool allows to assign all available CAMs to all available tuners. It is not a feature of MP, but of the DigitalDevices device driver Frank
AW: CAM support for Unicam is failing (TVServer) the DD-Config tool allows to assign all available CAMs to all available tuners...
Hello, MP 1.2.0 and 1.1.0 using DigitalDevices CI-interface with a VIAccess CAM is working properly on VIAccess encrypted...
Replies
Views
This patch enhances GetUniqueTopLevelFolders by simplifying the logic and returning only the minimum number of directories to be watched. edit - minor change to remove relative paths
This patch enhances GetUniqueTopLevelFolders by simplifying the logic and returning only the minimum number of directories to be...
Since some weeks I noticed a very annoying behaviour if I play videos from a network share. After some minutes the videoplay just...
Replies
Views
Hi! In 1.2.0 Alpha it is possible to set the lineheight of a textbox. According to Line Spacing in Text control - MediaPortal Wiki you need to use a floating point number (like 0.75) to set the line-height, but the only way I can get this to work is by using 0,75. Using 0.75 just renders the control invalid and therefore...
Hi! In 1.2.0 Alpha it is possible to set the lineheight of a textbox. According to Line Spacing in Text control - MediaPortal...
Hi! In 1.2.0 Alpha it is possible to set the lineheight of a textbox. According to Line Spacing in Text control - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
I still haven't figured out why this is happening, but I can tell you how to recreate this bug: Open Blue3wide skin folder Open "myradio.xml" for editing remove the following snippet of code (~ line 242): <control> <type>image</type> <id>1</id> <posX>71</posX> <posY>187</posY> <width>233</width>...
I still haven't figured out why this is happening, but I can tell you how to recreate this bug: Open Blue3wide skin folder Open...
I still haven't figured out why this is happening, but I can tell you how to recreate this bug: Open Blue3wide skin folder Open...
Replies
Views
this turned out to be an issue within Moving Pictures, as far as I can tell it has nothing to do with MP 1.2.0 alpha
this turned out to be an issue within Moving Pictures, as far as I can tell it has nothing to do with MP 1.2.0 alpha
Running 1.2.0Alpha with streamed MP (newest version available) on a Windows 7 x 64 machine. This is actually the second time this...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Audio CD track plays only for 5 seconds, then stops Easiest workaround would to rip those xmas CDs to HD and then delete those on 1.1.2011.
Re: AW: Audio CD track plays only for 5 seconds, then stops Easiest workaround would to rip those xmas CDs to HD and then...
Problem: Audio CD tracks play only for 5 seconds, then stop playing and MediaPortal stops responding. Tried a few CDs that worked...
Replies
Views
...furthermore, like michael_t says, the graphs are never disposed even if the TV Server process does stop in response to manual control in TV Server config or stop/restart from service management...
...furthermore, like michael_t says, the graphs are never disposed even if the TV Server process does stop in response to manual...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha Windows Version: Windows 7 Since MP 1.2.0 Alpha the TvService does not handle stop requests...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have no commit right, but i hope that the new patch will be commit :) Thanks, Seb.
Hi, I have no commit right, but i hope that the new patch will be commit :) Thanks, Seb.
Since the introduction of FFDShow subtitle support 3 days ago I have discovered that subtitles are shown twice at the same time on...
Replies
Views
Thanks for sharing the solution :) That is not a code issue. It is up to the driver to support that function. If it doesn't support it then there is nothing that the MediaPortal team can do. Upgrading the drivers *might* help (the driver developer might fix bugs or change something that allows support for pausing the graph in later...
Thanks for sharing the solution :) That is not a code issue. It is up to the driver to support that function. If it doesn't...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 (26893) MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows7 64-Bit CPU Type: Intel Core i5-750 HDD...
Replies
Views
hi pilehave ! wich skin is this screenshots from ? wow look great ....:eek:
hi pilehave ! wich skin is this screenshots from ? wow look great ....:eek:
I just realized, looking through the code of GUIVerticalScrollbar.cs and GUIHorizontalScrollbar.cs, that the scrollbarcontrols are...
Replies
Views
According to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/record-radio-webstream-75568/ you can't record from a webstream (using the virtual RadioWebStream Card) since this feature was never finished. How about picking this feature up? You can set up timeshifting and recording paths for this virtual card, but you can't...
According to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/record-radio-webstream-75568/ you can't record from a webstream...
According to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/record-radio-webstream-75568/ you can't record from a webstream...
Replies
Views
Hello, I will update this post, I understood the problem, it lacks in the group "ListControl" some features. in TVMiniGuide.xml on skin as: <itemAlign> </ itemAlign> <itemValign> </ itemValign> and if possible: <itemkeepaspectratio> </ itemkeepaspectratio> Thank you in advance, and congratulations for your work! Ps ...
Hello, I will update this post, I understood the problem, it lacks in the group "ListControl" some features. in TVMiniGuide.xml on...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Final Disaster edition MediaPortal Skin: infinity Windows Version: Win7 ultimate 32bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Still not working on SVN 26921... working very nicely going back to 26805.
Still not working on SVN 26921... working very nicely going back to 26805.
Hello Im wondering if im the only one with RTSP problems on the newest 1.2.0 (1.1.5) SVN's ? Latest i tried is SVN 26893 and...
Replies
Views
MisterD: Thanks for the update. However I looked at the article, the instructions on how to create the dump are are still wrong/outdated, starting with How it works: 1.create a file C:\dumprawts.txt and so on. The issue is in mantis: 0003147: Wiki intruction on how to dump RAW Transport Stream is outdated -...
MisterD: Thanks for the update. However I looked at the article, the instructions on how to create the dump are are still...
I tried to follow the steps described in this WIKI article, no rawpaketdump.ts is created. Debugging/TS-dumps - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3 705e HDD: 1 x 64GB Intel X25e SSD, 2 x Samsung 1TB Memory: 8GB 1333MHz (6GB Timeshift) Motherboard: M4A785TD-M EVO Video Card: ATI HD5450 Passive Video Card Driver: 10.10a Sound Card: Integrated Sound...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
Hi DJBlu and SilentException Sorry for the confusion - I should have said something here. I had raised a new issue (3223) and posted my patch there. I didn't get SVN access until tonight so have only just committed it (rev 26899). Also wasn't quite certain of the process since this is my first official bugfix. Once again, sorry for...
Hi DJBlu and SilentException Sorry for the confusion - I should have said something here. I had raised a new issue (3223) and...
Hi. After gemx checked in his fix for mantis 2853 (Revision 26251) the polarisation values on Editing DVB-S channels, does not...
Replies
Views
That's what I thought. I have reported the bugs I have found, but need to go back to a stable release now.
That's what I thought. I have reported the bugs I have found, but need to go back to a stable release now.
Is it possible to "downgrade" from 1.2.0 to the released 1.1.2. I installed 1.2.0 because the memory leak was killing me, now the...
Replies
Views
Hmm, nasty! I'm glad that my tip helped a little. You might want to try checking your system events to see if there is any information about the BSODs/errors reported there.
Hmm, nasty! I'm glad that my tip helped a little. You might want to try checking your system events to see if there is any...
Hello, got the problem that after about one day the technotrend bda driver stops working while all other cards are still...
Replies
Views
Hi Musicman62 I have just installed 1.1.1 and tested it. I have been running into a similar problem. I did some test recordings (manuel recordings) and could only delet a few, then I run into the similar probelm "error could not delete recording". However, it was not an active recording, I just started the recorded TV to see what...
Hi Musicman62 I have just installed 1.1.1 and tested it. I have been running into a similar problem. I did some test recordings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 (690)...
Replies
Views
I was getting a similar problem with 1.2A. Got the "unable to start timeshifting" error or no video/audio detected. This would happen either trying to start watching TV or changing channels. Restarting the TV server would resolve the problem temporarily. Re-installed 1.2A, but then I didn't even get a TV button on the home screen...
I was getting a similar problem with 1.2A. Got the "unable to start timeshifting" error or no video/audio detected. This would...
Hi guys, Im running 1.2 Alpha with SVN 26846 and newest Streamed MP skin. I know this thread is for 1.2 official alpha only but...
Replies
Views
AW: Graph building runs in an endless loop after switching channel i installed today the actual SVN 26879 and wanted to start working on this as my HDTV channels don't work through UNC on one of my htpc - no idea why only there. But i wasn't able to reproduce this behaviour - any idea?
AW: Graph building runs in an endless loop after switching channel i installed today the actual SVN 26879 and wanted to start...
Hi, i can trigger this behaviour reproducable by switching between channels very often. In TvServer setup i can see that the...
Replies
Views
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 32bit Home Premium CPU Type: Intel i7 HDD: 1tb...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP + SP3 CPU Type: AMD 5050e 2.6GHz Memory: 2048MB Motherboard: BIOSTAR TA770 A2+ Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 4550 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.11 1. TV Card: Technisat SkyStar HD2 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2 1. TV Card Driver: 1.3 2. TV Card: Technisat...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP + SP3 CPU Type: AMD 5050e 2.6GHz Memory: 2048MB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP + SP3 CPU Type: AMD 5050e 2.6GHz Memory: 2048MB...
Replies
Views
Nope, unfortunately that didn't work. Logs attached. Noticed some more stuff. All only a problem watching analog TV. If I watch for a while then hit back arrow always comes up with "Start" as though there is no buffer. Jumping back to home screen with TV running shows small TV windows in bottom left of screen, but program name...
Nope, unfortunately that didn't work. Logs attached. Noticed some more stuff. All only a problem watching analog TV. If I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel P4 3GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Latest svn does not load some 3rd-Party Plugins anymore Smaller and more easier code base to maintain -> easier to fix bugs (and not to introduce new ones so easialy) Small speed boost at least in GUI There will be as soon as the whole cleanup is done.
Re: AW: Latest svn does not load some 3rd-Party Plugins anymore Smaller and more easier code base to maintain -> easier to...
Since some days Mediaportal 1.20 SVN does not load some 3rd-Party Plugins anymore, like for example the popular "OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 235E Dual Core 2x2.7Ghz HDD: 1.5 TB WD Memory: 4 GB 1333MHz Motherboard: Gigabyte MA785GMT-UD2h Video Card: Nvidia GT240 Video Card Driver: 258.96 Sound Card: Realtek Sound Card AC3: optical...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit CPU Type: AMD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I can confirm and I already reported to gibman earlier. I can also confirm that it is now FIXED and i can see that he revertet something in SVN26845 that has fixed the issue :)
I can confirm and I already reported to gibman earlier. I can also confirm that it is now FIXED and i can see that he revertet...
After rev 26797 MP will never remove the teletext subtitle. It sticks until the next subtitle is shown. <BLANK PAGE> needs to be...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom