MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (13 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
TVServer crashes when scanning 10750 frequencies (LOF1, LOF2 and LNBSW) in 1.2.0 and in some latest 1.1.* versions: 1) "Use advanced tuning settings" checked > "Override default LNB frequencies" (10750) checked > crash 2) Scanning finished > "Override default LNB frequencies" (10750) unchecked > "Use advanced tuning settings"...
TVServer crashes when scanning 10750 frequencies (LOF1, LOF2 and LNBSW) in 1.2.0 and in some latest 1.1.* versions: 1) "Use...
TVServer crashes when scanning 10750 frequencies (LOF1, LOF2 and LNBSW) in 1.2.0 and in some latest 1.1.* versions: 1) "Use...
Replies
Views
Hi I seem to have problems with the latest build of MP (V1.2.0 Alpha) in regards BluRay ripped into ISO's. If I use Moving Pictures to run these files, they seem to only have about 30 minutes of runtime, and they start in the middle of the movie. If I use PowerDVD9 they work ok, so I know that AnyDVDHD has ripped them ok...
Hi I seem to have problems with the latest build of MP (V1.2.0 Alpha) in regards BluRay ripped into ISO's. If I use Moving...
Hi I seem to have problems with the latest build of MP (V1.2.0 Alpha) in regards BluRay ripped into ISO's. If I use Moving...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: TV Randomly loses HTPC signal True. He should have checked this from the very beginning. At that time I thought that he had just badly set his MP options...
AW: Re: TV Randomly loses HTPC signal True. He should have checked this from the very beginning. At that time I thought that he...
I have recently started using Mediaportal 1.2 and I have managed to get it up and running they way I like it. However, there is one...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Channels exporting bug And in a new thread too please.
Re: AW: Channels exporting bug And in a new thread too please.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6.27345 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Eide Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Core2Duo Memory: 4Gb Video...
Replies
Views
How about one setting that controls the scan division and another setting that controls the size of the jumps? Scan division sizes: 0.05, 0.1, 0.2 MHz Jump sizes: None, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 MHz That would be perfect Bye, sdf
How about one setting that controls the scan division and another setting that controls the size of the jumps? Scan division...
when scanning analog radio, if MP finds a station, the scanning jumps 0.4 Mhz. In Italy there are several stations between 0.10...
Replies
Views
Right, to answer my own question: There is a bug in the settings, we save to gui -> language but MediaPortal reads from skin -> language: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/changing-language-mediaportal-configuration-does-not-change-language-93142/#post710918
Right, to answer my own question: There is a bug in the settings, we save to gui -> language but MediaPortal reads from skin ->...
Running latest SVN, I did some tests that required me to change the language. I changed it in MP Config, but when I start...
Replies
Views
Hello MM. I'm using latest driver package, version 5.7. Don't know why they shows up as version 5.0. Have always used 5.7. I'm also using latest FirmWare. I have to leave home for the next seven days today, for work. Can do some more testing when I return back home next Tuesday. A
Hello MM. I'm using latest driver package, version 5.7. Don't know why they shows up as version 5.0. Have always used 5.7. I'm...
I can't scan any DVB-S2 channels with my DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV S2 card. This problem occurred after I made a fresh install...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP Server 1.1.5.0 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 - Swedish CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 HDD: 250GB OCZ Core SSD + 320GB Samsung HD322HJ Memory: 4GB DDR2 Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. P4P800-E Deluxe 1. TV Card: Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-HD-S2 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S/S2 1. TV Card Driver: 2.124.27191 2. TV...
MediaPortal Version: MP Server 1.1.5.0 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 - Swedish CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 HDD: 250GB OCZ...
MediaPortal Version: MP Server 1.1.5.0 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 - Swedish CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 HDD: 250GB OCZ...
Replies
Views
Bump mm1352000. Don't know how the development is going on and if the switch to git is near. But what about including your latest speed improvements in analog radio? Thank you! sdf
Bump mm1352000. Don't know how the development is going on and if the switch to git is near. But what about including your latest...
MediaPortal Version: svn 27432 New problems in analog radio in latest svn (at least from 272xx). Now when changing channels...
Replies
Views
When I first installed 1.2 Alpha, I could bitstream videos and movies with the internal player. I chose to use the internal player due to smoother non-jitter playback. For some unknown reason, it just stopped bitstreaming, and defaults to PCM. I can still bitstream using MPC-HC, and Windows media player, so it must be something...
When I first installed 1.2 Alpha, I could bitstream videos and movies with the internal player. I chose to use the internal player...
When I first installed 1.2 Alpha, I could bitstream videos and movies with the internal player. I chose to use the internal player...
Replies
Views
Re: MP 1.2 Beta SVN single channel epg does not show correct program detail informati Patch committed to SVN. EDIT: Also moved this thread to 1.2 section.
Re: MP 1.2 Beta SVN single channel epg does not show correct program detail informati Patch committed to SVN. EDIT: Also moved...
Hi, in the actual SVN you don't get the correct program detail information in the single channel EPG, when you're at the bottom...
Replies
Views
Your patch is in r27525, marked as fixed, thanks :)
Your patch is in r27525, marked as fixed, thanks :)
Using SVN 27452 my experience is, that the value buttonWidth is not scaled to skin-size when using the horizontal menu as shown in...
Replies
Views
Thanks, in SVN r27765 Mantis: 0003461: Thumbzoom miscalculated - MediaPortal Bugtracker :sorry: Forgot to credit you in SVN log :sorry:
Thanks, in SVN r27765 Mantis: 0003461: Thumbzoom miscalculated - MediaPortal Bugtracker :sorry: Forgot to credit you in SVN...
Using SVN 27452 I have found out that MediaPortal has a miscalculation in normal and big thumb-layout in the facadeviews. The...
Replies
Views
Re : imon, IRSS and minidisplay I almost have the same problem. It seems that the MP minidisplay driver is 32bits and does not works well under W7 64 bits. My VLsystem Blast works a little... but hangs randomly. Mp still works with keyboard or mouse. (the same PC works fine with XP32) If anybody have a clue to solve that ...
Re : imon, IRSS and minidisplay I almost have the same problem. It seems that the MP minidisplay driver is 32bits and does not...
I have a probleme, when minidisplay is enable, my remote don't work with IRSS. And mediaportal ramdomly stop. When i disable the...
Replies
Views
MP stops Live-TV and switches to Homescreen without request MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e (2x 2,7GHz) HDD: Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333 Dual Channel Motherboard: Asus M4A88TD-V USB3 Video Card: ATI HD 4350 Video Card Driver: Catalyst...
MP stops Live-TV and switches to Homescreen without request MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3...
MP stops Live-TV and switches to Homescreen without request MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3...
Replies
Views
Thank you, sdf
Thank you, sdf
Don't know if it has been fixed already, but it's two days (from daily compiled svns) that the "General" tab in tvserver setup is...
Replies
Views
Ok mm1352000, It was only a "bump" to the developers. Didn't know you were aware of the problem. Thank you, sdf
Ok mm1352000, It was only a "bump" to the developers. Didn't know you were aware of the problem. Thank you, sdf
It's a known bug. Start FM radio takes about 10-12 seconds. Switching channels takes about 7-9 seconds. This happens only with...
Replies
Views
AW: Context menu issue This happens since ages when the skin xmls are read again when changing fullscreen/windowed mode or (in my case) using MyRefresh (as a skinner I do that always :D) I think it´s nothing to worry about ;)
AW: Context menu issue This happens since ages when the skin xmls are read again when changing fullscreen/windowed mode or (in my...
Hi guys Minor bug to report in the latest SVN builds of MediaPortal. On changing between full screen mode and windowed mode I'm...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] Autoplay CD? DE
It works here on Windows 7 64-bit. Which SVN-version are you currently on? And do you use BASS player or the built-in player? And...how about some logs ;)
It works here on Windows 7 64-bit. Which SVN-version are you currently on? And do you use BASS player or the built-in player...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: vista 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] sudden HD+ issue (1 Viewer) DE
Hi all, I have been watching SD and HD in my multiseat environment relatively ok, with some stuttering on HD and HD+. Since I wanted to address my stuttering I was putting a new active Intel Server GigE PCIe card into my server, to offload streaming from my CPU to the PCIe card. When I am now tuning to an HD+ channel I...
Hi all, I have been watching SD and HD in my multiseat environment relatively ok, with some stuttering on HD and HD+. Since I...
Hi all, I have been watching SD and HD in my multiseat environment relatively ok, with some stuttering on HD and HD+. Since I...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6.27618 svn It's been a while (I think this bug has always existed) that I experience random lockups in radio zapping. If I zap from analog, dvb-s and dvb-t, sometimes I have a mute channel, sometimes an "Activemovie window" (black) opens, without sound. Stoppind and choosing another station or changing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6.27618 svn It's been a while (I think this bug has always existed) that I experience random lockups in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6.27618 svn It's been a while (I think this bug has always existed) that I experience random lockups in...
Replies
Views
:thx::thx: best pre build svn in along time no problem att all ..exept the redist for 2010 ... if some one have a working setup to compile tvseries/moving pictures or a compiled version to share would be much appreciated /Tobias
:thx::thx: best pre build svn in along time no problem att all ..exept the redist for 2010 ... if some one have a working...
Hi guys, Just updated to SVN27628 and now I get an error "unable to start graph" With SVN27491 everything was working fine so...
Replies
Views
Not related to this, so I'll close this one. But, since that patch muellers linked to is long time pending, is it possible for any of you to try the patch and test it?
Not related to this, so I'll close this one. But, since that patch muellers linked to is long time pending, is it possible for any...
The "rtl" flag (strings_he.xml <Language name="Hebrew" characters="1524" rtl="true">) is override by the flag set in...
Replies
Views
Hi, i' ve installed svn-1.1.6.27638 version of mediaportal. When i start livetv i get following message: play not possible: live2-0.ts.buffer. In mediaportal alpha 1.2 i' ve no problems with live tv. Greets commander Can be closed. Ive found the answer in this thread...
Hi, i' ve installed svn-1.1.6.27638 version of mediaportal. When i start livetv i get following message: play not possible...
Hi, i' ve installed svn-1.1.6.27638 version of mediaportal. When i start livetv i get following message: play not possible...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Bug] TVServer crash DE
Thanks for that. I look forward to trying it out when 1.2 is released.
Thanks for that. I look forward to trying it out when 1.2 is released.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8200 2.66 Ghz...
Replies
Views
Yep those codes are the ones to use (they are string ids for localization)
Yep those codes are the ones to use (they are string ids for localization)
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.6.27641 MediaPortal Skin: Maya svn Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2 4850E Box...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Been a problem for some time, I find it can take more than an hour to populate the EPG even if I manually start timeshifting to force an EPG update. If I don't force it then all bets are off on when it will populate, seems to not always capture data till the 1st recording, which often gets skipped because the EPG's not yet populated...
Been a problem for some time, I find it can take more than an hour to populate the EPG even if I manually start timeshifting to...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom