MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (8 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
Re: AW: Latest svn does not load some 3rd-Party Plugins anymore Smaller and more easier code base to maintain -> easier to fix bugs (and not to introduce new ones so easialy) Small speed boost at least in GUI There will be as soon as the whole cleanup is done.
Re: AW: Latest svn does not load some 3rd-Party Plugins anymore Smaller and more easier code base to maintain -> easier to...
Since some days Mediaportal 1.20 SVN does not load some 3rd-Party Plugins anymore, like for example the popular "OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
AW: latest SVN bug: can't enter timeline in tvguide after changing group Uh ok so perhaps it's better to revert these changes?
AW: latest SVN bug: can't enter timeline in tvguide after changing group Uh ok so perhaps it's better to revert these changes?
Hi! Please check if you know now what i mean: 1.) Go to TVGuide group of channels A - then press the right button to get to a...
Replies
Views
:thx::thx: best pre build svn in along time no problem att all ..exept the redist for 2010 ... if some one have a working setup to compile tvseries/moving pictures or a compiled version to share would be much appreciated /Tobias
:thx::thx: best pre build svn in along time no problem att all ..exept the redist for 2010 ... if some one have a working...
Hi guys, Just updated to SVN27628 and now I get an error "unable to start graph" With SVN27491 everything was working fine so...
Replies
Views
Re : imon, IRSS and minidisplay I almost have the same problem. It seems that the MP minidisplay driver is 32bits and does not works well under W7 64 bits. My VLsystem Blast works a little... but hangs randomly. Mp still works with keyboard or mouse. (the same PC works fine with XP32) If anybody have a clue to solve that ...
Re : imon, IRSS and minidisplay I almost have the same problem. It seems that the MP minidisplay driver is 32bits and does not...
I have a probleme, when minidisplay is enable, my remote don't work with IRSS. And mediaportal ramdomly stop. When i disable the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN27718 MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD: 1000GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Asus P5N7A-VM Video Card: NVidia Geforce 9300 Video Card Driver: 197.48 Sound Card: NVidia High Definition Audio Sound Card AC3: NVidia High Definition Audio Sound...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN27718 MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN27718 MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
i can verify this problem also exists in MP 1.1.1, the sound mixer sometimes sets MP to zero volume after wake up from suspend and also during a MP session. very annoying as it strongly affects the waf factor...
i can verify this problem also exists in MP 1.1.1, the sound mixer sometimes sets MP to zero volume after wake up from suspend and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 Alphe MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8200...
Replies
Views
It looks like those errors are from when I booted in Safe-Mode to downgrade my GPU driver. DCOM is running OK in normal mode.
It looks like those errors are from when I booted in Safe-Mode to downgrade my GPU driver. DCOM is running OK in normal mode.
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Current SVN; GUISettingsSkipSteps.cs is using hardcoded labels, even though localized versions are defined in english (and other languages): private string verifySkipStep(string newStep) { int step; //int multiplyer = 1; //if (newStep.IndexOf('s') == (newStep.Length - 1) || newStep.IndexOf('S') ==...
Current SVN; GUISettingsSkipSteps.cs is using hardcoded labels, even though localized versions are defined in english (and other...
Current SVN; GUISettingsSkipSteps.cs is using hardcoded labels, even though localized versions are defined in english (and other...
Replies
Views
AW: Graph building runs in an endless loop after switching channel i installed today the actual SVN 26879 and wanted to start working on this as my HDTV channels don't work through UNC on one of my htpc - no idea why only there. But i wasn't able to reproduce this behaviour - any idea?
AW: Graph building runs in an endless loop after switching channel i installed today the actual SVN 26879 and wanted to start...
Hi, i can trigger this behaviour reproducable by switching between channels very often. In TvServer setup i can see that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sent a request to catavolt, he should know more about this & be able to help you out :) Regards Roy
Hi, Sent a request to catavolt, he should know more about this & be able to help you out :) Regards Roy
I'm having some problems with the new define tags: references.xml <define>#showlabel:yes</define> BasicHome.xml <control>...
Replies
Views
Thank you, sdf
Thank you, sdf
Don't know if it has been fixed already, but it's two days (from daily compiled svns) that the "General" tab in tvserver setup is...
Replies
Views
I was not aware on this version, so I just downloaded. Seen when navigate from the main menu, but its can shown as "big icons" and did nothing shown at all. When you select "Filmstrip" then its works as it should. Howover its might only happens in the starting, but can been annoying. So its a minor one. PS. seen its remember...
I was not aware on this version, so I just downloaded. Seen when navigate from the main menu, but its can shown as "big icons"...
The filmstrip is mostly allways first activated been shown on the last subfolder, rather than on that folder its should have been...
Replies
Views
Thank you. Setting useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture to "yes" and cleaning the cashe resolved the problem. Do we know why the behaviour is different in XP and W7? Would the MP performance be affected by skin cache weight? I mean using <entry name="useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture">yes</entry> vs <entry...
Thank you. Setting useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture to "yes" and cleaning the cashe resolved the problem. Do we know why the...
If the file name contains a unicode character, the font used for the file name is thinner. In Windows XP the fonts for non unicoded...
Replies
Views
re: File name not carried into "enter manually" OSD keyboard It's been fixed for 1.2 Beta. More info here: 0003134: VirtualKeyboard is reset on show preventing properties set by plugins - MediaPortal Bugtracker
re: File name not carried into "enter manually" OSD keyboard It's been fixed for 1.2 Beta. More info here: 0003134...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass, Maya, StreamedMP, XFactor Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 32bit Home Premium CPU Type: Intel i7 HDD: 1tb...
Replies
Views
even if it causes trouble in your config it does not necessary mean its a bad feature. i also had trouble with bsod's in the past, but i appreciate gibman's work and the lower tuning delays.
even if it causes trouble in your config it does not necessary mean its a bad feature. i also had trouble with bsod's in the past...
Hello, starting i use MP 1.2.0.0 i get few time per day a bluescreen. (in this message i can read something about "ks.sys")...
Replies
Views
If I move back to 1.1.1 I don't get the error... Any idea what else can I check? Thanks!
If I move back to 1.1.1 I don't get the error... Any idea what else can I check? Thanks!
Hi I have just upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.2.0 alpha and on the error.log of tvserver I'm getting errors. This is happeing...
Replies
Views
Cheers. I look forward to testing it.
Cheers. I look forward to testing it.
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Been a problem for some time, I find it can take more than an hour to populate the EPG even if I manually start timeshifting to force an EPG update. If I don't force it then all bets are off on when it will populate, seems to not always capture data till the 1st recording, which often gets skipped because the EPG's not yet populated...
Been a problem for some time, I find it can take more than an hour to populate the EPG even if I manually start timeshifting to...
Replies
Views
i only set zho(chinese) ,use the patch in 1.1.2 is all chinese epg ,1.1.3 is half chinese epg ~ 1.2.1 not have use patch.1.2.1 can not use SetupTv.exe --DebugOptions dupe the ts source to upload for test.. i open a new thread here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/mediaportal-1-2-1-epg-setup-error-101261/#post796667
i only set zho(chinese) ,use the patch in 1.1.2 is all chinese epg ,1.1.3 is half chinese epg ~ 1.2.1 not have use patch.1.2.1 can...
HI One of my todays schedule recording did not start (is on red on the guide) but is not recording I have check tv.log and I...
Replies
Views
Hi sofakng That "error" seems to be common to a number of tuners. I say "error" because I believe that it actually means that the tuner is already tuned. There is a trial fix for this in MP 1.2.0b. If there are no problems with the fix (which there haven't been so far) then it should be included in 1.2.0rc +. Regarding NIT...
Hi sofakng That "error" seems to be common to a number of tuners. I say "error" because I believe that it actually means that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6 r27742 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 1. TV Card: Genpix Skywalker-2 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S 1. TV...
Replies
Views
AW: dshowhelper for EVR renderer Windows 7 x64 + Nvidia broken in SVN 26907 oh that could be a long time... it must be something really big. Sad to hear that we have to wait so long :-) Devs get ready for 1.2 final :-) but as even the 1.2 beta is moved to february... 1.2 is next xmas 2011 ?
AW: dshowhelper for EVR renderer Windows 7 x64 + Nvidia broken in SVN 26907 oh that could be a long time... it must be something...
Hi! System: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Nvidia GT 330M graphics, 4 GB ram, etc. Earlier today I discussed an issue in IRC with...
Replies
Views
That's what I thought. I have reported the bugs I have found, but need to go back to a stable release now.
That's what I thought. I have reported the bugs I have found, but need to go back to a stable release now.
Is it possible to "downgrade" from 1.2.0 to the released 1.1.2. I installed 1.2.0 because the memory leak was killing me, now the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB Samsung F4 Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 11.3 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
I knew I should have checked out a new version :sorry:
I knew I should have checked out a new version :sorry:
I just compiled a new TVPlugin based on SVN 27028. The changes made in SVN 26823 (Mantis #3201) are most likely missing setting...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sure this has been covered in this thread (about the less than ideal way coverflow draws the screen - my simple terminolgy), but under normal usage of my HTPC coverflow seems ok for my collection of music (not that many albums - I used shares view), but when I connect to my HTPC via RDP (for admin/testing purposes) it...
Hi there, I'm sure this has been covered in this thread (about the less than ideal way coverflow draws the screen - my simple...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 alpha svn MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 3,8 GHz HDD: WD 300 GB...
Replies
Views
Hi, I know that 1.2.0 is currently in feature freeze but I would just like to ask the dev team to consider the following patch 0003309: Enable camera positioning and implement on coverflow and group controls - MediaPortal Bugtracker concerning altering the viewpoint for the coverflow view developed by ajp8164 to be implemented for...
Hi, I know that 1.2.0 is currently in feature freeze but I would just like to ask the dev team to consider the following patch...
Hi, I know that 1.2.0 is currently in feature freeze but I would just like to ask the dev team to consider the following patch...
Replies
Views
The fixes that Andy submitted recently (viewport-issue and addition of masking in thumbnails and filmstrip) have cured the issue for me. So...this should be fixed whenever 1.2.0 Beta is released. Or in recent SVN versions.
The fixes that Andy submitted recently (viewport-issue and addition of masking in thumbnails and filmstrip) have cured the issue...
Hi Running SVN 26565 in both Windows 7 and XP shows coverflow with covers upside down in Blue3Wide. Maybe you already know this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom