MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (9 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2alpha MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: vista 32 sp2 CPU Type: e8400 HDD: WD AV-GP 2TB Memory: 4gb Motherboard: asus P5KE-WiFi Video Card: ati 4650 Video Card Driver: 10.9 Sound Card: ati hdmi Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: realtek 2.49 1. TV Card: de floppy-dtv 1. TV Card Type...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2alpha MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: vista 32 sp2 CPU Type: e8400 HDD: WD AV-GP 2TB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2alpha MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: vista 32 sp2 CPU Type: e8400 HDD: WD AV-GP 2TB...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Latest svn does not load some 3rd-Party Plugins anymore Smaller and more easier code base to maintain -> easier to fix bugs (and not to introduce new ones so easialy) Small speed boost at least in GUI There will be as soon as the whole cleanup is done.
Re: AW: Latest svn does not load some 3rd-Party Plugins anymore Smaller and more easier code base to maintain -> easier to...
Since some days Mediaportal 1.20 SVN does not load some 3rd-Party Plugins anymore, like for example the popular "OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6.27618 svn It's been a while (I think this bug has always existed) that I experience random lockups in radio zapping. If I zap from analog, dvb-s and dvb-t, sometimes I have a mute channel, sometimes an "Activemovie window" (black) opens, without sound. Stoppind and choosing another station or changing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6.27618 svn It's been a while (I think this bug has always existed) that I experience random lockups in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6.27618 svn It's been a while (I think this bug has always existed) that I experience random lockups in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been watching SD and HD in my multiseat environment relatively ok, with some stuttering on HD and HD+. Since I wanted to address my stuttering I was putting a new active Intel Server GigE PCIe card into my server, to offload streaming from my CPU to the PCIe card. When I am now tuning to an HD+ channel I...
Hi all, I have been watching SD and HD in my multiseat environment relatively ok, with some stuttering on HD and HD+. Since I...
Hi all, I have been watching SD and HD in my multiseat environment relatively ok, with some stuttering on HD and HD+. Since I...
Replies
Views
If I move back to 1.1.1 I don't get the error... Any idea what else can I check? Thanks!
If I move back to 1.1.1 I don't get the error... Any idea what else can I check? Thanks!
Hi I have just upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.2.0 alpha and on the error.log of tvserver I'm getting errors. This is happeing...
Replies
Views
AW: Context menu issue This happens since ages when the skin xmls are read again when changing fullscreen/windowed mode or (in my case) using MyRefresh (as a skinner I do that always :D) I think it´s nothing to worry about ;)
AW: Context menu issue This happens since ages when the skin xmls are read again when changing fullscreen/windowed mode or (in my...
Hi guys Minor bug to report in the latest SVN builds of MediaPortal. On changing between full screen mode and windowed mode I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi I seem to have problems with the latest build of MP (V1.2.0 Alpha) in regards BluRay ripped into ISO's. If I use Moving Pictures to run these files, they seem to only have about 30 minutes of runtime, and they start in the middle of the movie. If I use PowerDVD9 they work ok, so I know that AnyDVDHD has ripped them ok...
Hi I seem to have problems with the latest build of MP (V1.2.0 Alpha) in regards BluRay ripped into ISO's. If I use Moving...
Hi I seem to have problems with the latest build of MP (V1.2.0 Alpha) in regards BluRay ripped into ISO's. If I use Moving...
Replies
Views
Hi, i' ve installed svn-1.1.6.27638 version of mediaportal. When i start livetv i get following message: play not possible: live2-0.ts.buffer. In mediaportal alpha 1.2 i' ve no problems with live tv. Greets commander Can be closed. Ive found the answer in this thread...
Hi, i' ve installed svn-1.1.6.27638 version of mediaportal. When i start livetv i get following message: play not possible...
Hi, i' ve installed svn-1.1.6.27638 version of mediaportal. When i start livetv i get following message: play not possible...
Replies
Views
I will make sure this is fixed as part of 0003195: Music Label Issues - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I will make sure this is fixed as part of 0003195: Music Label Issues - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: SVN 27097 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Hi! #totalduration is not set...
Replies
Views
Hi DJBlu and SilentException Sorry for the confusion - I should have said something here. I had raised a new issue (3223) and posted my patch there. I didn't get SVN access until tonight so have only just committed it (rev 26899). Also wasn't quite certain of the process since this is my first official bugfix. Once again, sorry for...
Hi DJBlu and SilentException Sorry for the confusion - I should have said something here. I had raised a new issue (3223) and...
Hi. After gemx checked in his fix for mantis 2853 (Revision 26251) the polarisation values on Editing DVB-S channels, does not...
Replies
Views
this turned out to be an issue within Moving Pictures, as far as I can tell it has nothing to do with MP 1.2.0 alpha
this turned out to be an issue within Moving Pictures, as far as I can tell it has nothing to do with MP 1.2.0 alpha
Running 1.2.0Alpha with streamed MP (newest version available) on a Windows 7 x 64 machine. This is actually the second time this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Confirmed fixed in SVN 26694, many thx gibman for a fast fix! Regards Roy
Hi, Confirmed fixed in SVN 26694, many thx gibman for a fast fix! Regards Roy
Hi, i have recently updated to 1.2.0 Alpha and tried the new MyRadio option "When entering the Radio screen: Turn on Radio". If...
Replies
Views
Thank you, sdf
Thank you, sdf
Don't know if it has been fixed already, but it's two days (from daily compiled svns) that the "General" tab in tvserver setup is...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: MyTV Guide - single channel view navigation is broken Looks so as the other two commits have not touched the main EPG (latest one touched miniguide but not full one) But oddly the code change should not have any impact on navigation. I will upgrade later tonight and see what I can figure out
Re: AW: MyTV Guide - single channel view navigation is broken Looks so as the other two commits have not touched the main EPG...
Tested with SVN 26817: - Go to MyTVGuide - Select a single channel to display the EPG Data (like in the picture) - Press PageDown...
Replies
Views
I would like to report a minor issue with the weather icon. I reported a similar problem and it was fixed: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-6-519/weather-skin-cosmetic-problem-84674/ But with the fix another minor problem was introduced: the text for the bigger icon for the current weather conditions...
I would like to report a minor issue with the weather icon. I reported a similar problem and it was fixed...
I would like to report a minor issue with the weather icon. I reported a similar problem and it was fixed...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wonder if this is already fixed, because i can not confirm it with latest SVN & there is already a Mantis issue on it. Regards Roy
Hi, Wonder if this is already fixed, because i can not confirm it with latest SVN & there is already a Mantis issue on it...
There appears to be a problem with the new record function 'Weekly on this channel'. The actual recording function works as...
Replies
Views
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 32bit Home Premium CPU Type: Intel i7 HDD: 1tb...
Replies
Views
Hi, I know that 1.2.0 is currently in feature freeze but I would just like to ask the dev team to consider the following patch 0003309: Enable camera positioning and implement on coverflow and group controls - MediaPortal Bugtracker concerning altering the viewpoint for the coverflow view developed by ajp8164 to be implemented for...
Hi, I know that 1.2.0 is currently in feature freeze but I would just like to ask the dev team to consider the following patch...
Hi, I know that 1.2.0 is currently in feature freeze but I would just like to ask the dev team to consider the following patch...
Replies
Views
Still not working on SVN 26921... working very nicely going back to 26805.
Still not working on SVN 26921... working very nicely going back to 26805.
Hello Im wondering if im the only one with RTSP problems on the newest 1.2.0 (1.1.5) SVN's ? Latest i tried is SVN 26893 and...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP Server 1.1.5.0 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 - Swedish CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 HDD: 250GB OCZ Core SSD + 320GB Samsung HD322HJ Memory: 4GB DDR2 Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. P4P800-E Deluxe 1. TV Card: Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-HD-S2 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S/S2 1. TV Card Driver: 2.124.27191 2. TV...
MediaPortal Version: MP Server 1.1.5.0 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 - Swedish CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 HDD: 250GB OCZ...
MediaPortal Version: MP Server 1.1.5.0 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 - Swedish CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 HDD: 250GB OCZ...
Replies
Views
I was getting a similar problem with 1.2A. Got the "unable to start timeshifting" error or no video/audio detected. This would happen either trying to start watching TV or changing channels. Restarting the TV server would resolve the problem temporarily. Re-installed 1.2A, but then I didn't even get a TV button on the home screen...
I was getting a similar problem with 1.2A. Got the "unable to start timeshifting" error or no video/audio detected. This would...
Hi guys, Im running 1.2 Alpha with SVN 26846 and newest Streamed MP skin. I know this thread is for 1.2 official alpha only but...
Replies
Views
Re: Not sure if its a bug - or an "enhancement" - EPG scroll not stopping at top chan Hi guys, Thanks for all the replies/feedback - I agree totally with the above, and how everyone thinks it should work, ie - it should not automatically scroll straight past the beginning or end of the list, but should stop, until you repress the...
Re: Not sure if its a bug - or an "enhancement" - EPG scroll not stopping at top chan Hi guys, Thanks for all the...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I wasn't aware of this bug but that was my first thought at the time. I think I checked and ruled that out at the time though. There were a few unwanted scheduled recordings that started quite some time before the problem occured that I manually stopped/cancelled, but I don't think they would have been relevant at the time of...
Thanks. I wasn't aware of this bug but that was my first thought at the time. I think I checked and ruled that out at the time...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
re: File name not carried into "enter manually" OSD keyboard It's been fixed for 1.2 Beta. More info here: 0003134: VirtualKeyboard is reset on show preventing properties set by plugins - MediaPortal Bugtracker
re: File name not carried into "enter manually" OSD keyboard It's been fixed for 1.2 Beta. More info here: 0003134...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass, Maya, StreamedMP, XFactor Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN27718 MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD: 1000GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Asus P5N7A-VM Video Card: NVidia Geforce 9300 Video Card Driver: 197.48 Sound Card: NVidia High Definition Audio Sound Card AC3: NVidia High Definition Audio Sound...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN27718 MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN27718 MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
check and see if this helps. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-2-0-alpha-536/want-suspend-after-epg-grabbing-webepg-89259/#post678677
check and see if this helps...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 (690)...
Replies
Views
Right, to answer my own question: There is a bug in the settings, we save to gui -> language but MediaPortal reads from skin -> language: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/changing-language-mediaportal-configuration-does-not-change-language-93142/#post710918
Right, to answer my own question: There is a bug in the settings, we save to gui -> language but MediaPortal reads from skin ->...
Running latest SVN, I did some tests that required me to change the language. I changed it in MP Config, but when I start...
Replies
Views
with my current test-setup, based on SVN 27237 I have had this crash: 2011-01-13 16:59:44.279165 [Debug][PoolThread14(14)]: ThreadPool.ProcessQueue() : total items processed: 10 2011-01-13 17:00:36.814170 [Debug][(3)]: fileSystemWatcher_Error path \\nas\data\hum exception=System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Det angivne...
with my current test-setup, based on SVN 27237 I have had this crash: 2011-01-13 16:59:44.279165 [Debug][PoolThread14(14)]...
with my current test-setup, based on SVN 27237 I have had this crash: 2011-01-13 16:59:44.279165 [Debug][PoolThread14(14)]...
Replies
Views
There is no guarantee about updating from testing releases however this should work
There is no guarantee about updating from testing releases however this should work
Installer says that you cannot update from SVN builds. What about this 1.2 alpha? Can you update to later version from alpha?
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom