MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (9 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
I think everything is working now, all I did was that I removed everything about epg in powerscheduler except "Prevent standby when grabbing EPG". Will see if it works tomorrow too.
I think everything is working now, all I did was that I removed everything about epg in powerscheduler except "Prevent standby when...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2...
Replies
Views
Was happy to test the Alpha, but I've gone back to 1.1.1 as this was starting to get pretty annoying. Still looking forward to 1.2 :)
Was happy to test the Alpha, but I've gone back to 1.1.1 as this was starting to get pretty annoying. Still looking forward to 1.2 :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Maya (latest) Windows Version: Windows XP 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just fresh installed 1.2RC and this FFWD bug is back. Thankfully dropping TSReader.ax in from here seems to fix it. Ian.
Hi all, Just fresh installed 1.2RC and this FFWD bug is back. Thankfully dropping TSReader.ax in from here seems to fix it. Ian.
Hello As mentioned above, when playing live TV (SD; don't know if HD too) and pressing the rewind button on the remote, the...
Replies
Views
even if it causes trouble in your config it does not necessary mean its a bad feature. i also had trouble with bsod's in the past, but i appreciate gibman's work and the lower tuning delays.
even if it causes trouble in your config it does not necessary mean its a bad feature. i also had trouble with bsod's in the past...
Hello, starting i use MP 1.2.0.0 i get few time per day a bluescreen. (in this message i can read something about "ks.sys")...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: MP 1.2 Alpha and latest SVN Standby problem Extracts from logs are sometimes not helpful. As above please attach all logs in debug mode
Re: AW: MP 1.2 Alpha and latest SVN Standby problem Extracts from logs are sometimes not helpful. As above please attach all...
Hi, using MP 1.2 Alpha and Latest SVN from yesterday, I've realised a problem concerning the Power Scheduler, or I ssume it hast...
Replies
Views
AW: latest SVN bug: can't enter timeline in tvguide after changing group Uh ok so perhaps it's better to revert these changes?
AW: latest SVN bug: can't enter timeline in tvguide after changing group Uh ok so perhaps it's better to revert these changes?
Hi! Please check if you know now what i mean: 1.) Go to TVGuide group of channels A - then press the right button to get to a...
Replies
Views
AW: Graph building runs in an endless loop after switching channel i installed today the actual SVN 26879 and wanted to start working on this as my HDTV channels don't work through UNC on one of my htpc - no idea why only there. But i wasn't able to reproduce this behaviour - any idea?
AW: Graph building runs in an endless loop after switching channel i installed today the actual SVN 26879 and wanted to start...
Hi, i can trigger this behaviour reproducable by switching between channels very often. In TvServer setup i can see that the...
Replies
Views
I don't have any of those files, so I cannot test. Even if there are no errors in the logs, they are still useful as they tell us what MP is trying to do, and tell us what IS working. Mark
I don't have any of those files, so I cannot test. Even if there are no errors in the logs, they are still useful as they tell...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
Hi, Confirmed fixed in SVN 26691, many thanks to Deda for solving it :) Regards Roy
Hi, Confirmed fixed in SVN 26691, many thanks to Deda for solving it :) Regards Roy
Hello The Picture below show that it is now possible to add an extension twice, i think i can remember that this was not...
Replies
Views
Hey there.. I Just got me a Hauppauge wintv-ci but cant get it to work, i have tried all that is postet here. MP actually tells me that the channels are scrambled. I have made some logs, hope you are able to help me. I thanks in advance ;)
Hey there.. I Just got me a Hauppauge wintv-ci but cant get it to work, i have tried all that is postet here. MP actually tells me...
Tried to do a clean install of 1.2.0 Alpha yesterday, and all went well until i tried to watch scrabled DVB-T channels. I...
Replies
Views
MisterD: Thanks for the update. However I looked at the article, the instructions on how to create the dump are are still wrong/outdated, starting with How it works: 1.create a file C:\dumprawts.txt and so on. The issue is in mantis: 0003147: Wiki intruction on how to dump RAW Transport Stream is outdated -...
MisterD: Thanks for the update. However I looked at the article, the instructions on how to create the dump are are still...
I tried to follow the steps described in this WIKI article, no rawpaketdump.ts is created. Debugging/TS-dumps - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Hi, Confirmed fixed in SVN 26694, many thx gibman for a fast fix! Regards Roy
Hi, Confirmed fixed in SVN 26694, many thx gibman for a fast fix! Regards Roy
Hi, i have recently updated to 1.2.0 Alpha and tried the new MyRadio option "When entering the Radio screen: Turn on Radio". If...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wonder if this is already fixed, because i can not confirm it with latest SVN & there is already a Mantis issue on it. Regards Roy
Hi, Wonder if this is already fixed, because i can not confirm it with latest SVN & there is already a Mantis issue on it...
There appears to be a problem with the new record function 'Weekly on this channel'. The actual recording function works as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sent a request to catavolt, he should know more about this & be able to help you out :) Regards Roy
Hi, Sent a request to catavolt, he should know more about this & be able to help you out :) Regards Roy
I'm having some problems with the new define tags: references.xml <define>#showlabel:yes</define> BasicHome.xml <control>...
Replies
Views
Yep can confirm here too... One other thing i have noticed wit this plugin is the time compensation... it doesn't always work... The XML file i use already has the correct times for the upcoming shows, but i still have to apply a time compensation of about 10hrs.. I should not have to apply a time compensation as the XML file...
Yep can confirm here too... One other thing i have noticed wit this plugin is the time compensation... it doesn't always...
TV Server configuration program stops responding for a few minutes when manually updating the EPG via XmlTv plugin. It doesn't show...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Audio CD track plays only for 5 seconds, then stops Easiest workaround would to rip those xmas CDs to HD and then delete those on 1.1.2011.
Re: AW: Audio CD track plays only for 5 seconds, then stops Easiest workaround would to rip those xmas CDs to HD and then...
Problem: Audio CD tracks play only for 5 seconds, then stop playing and MediaPortal stops responding. Tried a few CDs that worked...
Replies
Views
i only set zho(chinese) ,use the patch in 1.1.2 is all chinese epg ,1.1.3 is half chinese epg ~ 1.2.1 not have use patch.1.2.1 can not use SetupTv.exe --DebugOptions dupe the ts source to upload for test.. i open a new thread here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/mediaportal-1-2-1-epg-setup-error-101261/#post796667
i only set zho(chinese) ,use the patch in 1.1.2 is all chinese epg ,1.1.3 is half chinese epg ~ 1.2.1 not have use patch.1.2.1 can...
HI One of my todays schedule recording did not start (is on red on the guide) but is not recording I have check tv.log and I...
Replies
Views
:thx: for testing - I will once again have a look later today
:thx: for testing - I will once again have a look later today
On an search of an Bug i have in MP 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 (No Minimized Video Playback in every Filmstrip view), i found out that the...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 26657 (1.2.0 Beta)
Fixed in SVN 26657 (1.2.0 Beta)
Bug as reportet still exists: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-1-2-496/reset-video-database-82056/
Replies
Views
If I move back to 1.1.1 I don't get the error... Any idea what else can I check? Thanks!
If I move back to 1.1.1 I don't get the error... Any idea what else can I check? Thanks!
Hi I have just upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.2.0 alpha and on the error.log of tvserver I'm getting errors. This is happeing...
Replies
Views
Sure your way is not in any way wrong but as MP behave like that for a long time there is a big risk to change it without to mess something else. I will try to see if this can be implemented but I'm not promising that I will succeed soon and ofc., My Videos is not a replacement for Moving Pictures. You can see it something like light...
Sure your way is not in any way wrong but as MP behave like that for a long time there is a big risk to change it without to mess...
Hello at all My Videofiles all have an separate Folder for each Video (Folder Name = Video Name, some of my Videos are DVD's and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VSYNC options? DE
PowerDVD will use its own codec which is inbuilt and hidden from the rest of the system. And I would not bet money on MPC using W7 DTV-DVD....
PowerDVD will use its own codec which is inbuilt and hidden from the rest of the system. And I would not bet money on MPC using W7...
Im been looking at many threads and also the release notes but i can't find a definite answer. Um, im confused. Either there is a...
Replies
Views
AW: Upgrade 1.1.1 to 1.2.0 Alpha - FanArt Plugin not found Thanks
AW: Upgrade 1.1.1 to 1.2.0 Alpha - FanArt Plugin not found Thanks
first Step upgrade from 1.1.1.0 to 1.2.0 Alpha after start the MEPO-Configuration "Fanart Plugin ist not installed or configured.."...
Replies
Views
The fixes that Andy submitted recently (viewport-issue and addition of masking in thumbnails and filmstrip) have cured the issue for me. So...this should be fixed whenever 1.2.0 Beta is released. Or in recent SVN versions.
The fixes that Andy submitted recently (viewport-issue and addition of masking in thumbnails and filmstrip) have cured the issue...
Hi Running SVN 26565 in both Windows 7 and XP shows coverflow with covers upside down in Blue3Wide. Maybe you already know this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom