MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (5 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3 705e HDD: 1 x 64GB Intel X25e SSD, 2 x Samsung 1TB Memory: 8GB 1333MHz (6GB Timeshift) Motherboard: M4A785TD-M EVO Video Card: ATI HD5450 Passive Video Card Driver: 10.10a Sound Card: Integrated Sound...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
AW: Context menu issue This happens since ages when the skin xmls are read again when changing fullscreen/windowed mode or (in my case) using MyRefresh (as a skinner I do that always :D) I think it´s nothing to worry about ;)
AW: Context menu issue This happens since ages when the skin xmls are read again when changing fullscreen/windowed mode or (in my...
Hi guys Minor bug to report in the latest SVN builds of MediaPortal. On changing between full screen mode and windowed mode I'm...
Replies
Views
Great thanks. Problem is solved. When scanning the ip channels they are found but when trying to tune them the error is "channel not mapped to any card" The ip channels are not encrypted but when tuning they are categorized as being just that. by editing the channel and specifying it as being Free to air it starts working :)...
Great thanks. Problem is solved. When scanning the ip channels they are found but when trying to tune them the error is "channel...
Unable to tune DVB-IP channels after this commit, if the 5 files are rolled back in latest svn DVB-IP works again. Some logs...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Channels exporting bug And in a new thread too please.
Re: AW: Channels exporting bug And in a new thread too please.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6.27345 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Eide Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Core2Duo Memory: 4Gb Video...
Replies
Views
That's very good news! Thank you, sdf
That's very good news! Thank you, sdf
I have just been toying with this new media portal and many things seem to work great. I donno exactly whats changed but the...
Replies
Views
Right, to answer my own question: There is a bug in the settings, we save to gui -> language but MediaPortal reads from skin -> language: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/changing-language-mediaportal-configuration-does-not-change-language-93142/#post710918
Right, to answer my own question: There is a bug in the settings, we save to gui -> language but MediaPortal reads from skin ->...
Running latest SVN, I did some tests that required me to change the language. I changed it in MP Config, but when I start...
Replies
Views
Hi Musicman62 I have just installed 1.1.1 and tested it. I have been running into a similar problem. I did some test recordings (manuel recordings) and could only delet a few, then I run into the similar probelm "error could not delete recording". However, it was not an active recording, I just started the recorded TV to see what...
Hi Musicman62 I have just installed 1.1.1 and tested it. I have been running into a similar problem. I did some test recordings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 (690)...
Replies
Views
Thanks for sharing the solution :) That is not a code issue. It is up to the driver to support that function. If it doesn't support it then there is nothing that the MediaPortal team can do. Upgrading the drivers *might* help (the driver developer might fix bugs or change something that allows support for pausing the graph in later...
Thanks for sharing the solution :) That is not a code issue. It is up to the driver to support that function. If it doesn't...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 (26893) MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows7 64-Bit CPU Type: Intel Core i5-750 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hello MM. I'm using latest driver package, version 5.7. Don't know why they shows up as version 5.0. Have always used 5.7. I'm also using latest FirmWare. I have to leave home for the next seven days today, for work. Can do some more testing when I return back home next Tuesday. A
Hello MM. I'm using latest driver package, version 5.7. Don't know why they shows up as version 5.0. Have always used 5.7. I'm...
I can't scan any DVB-S2 channels with my DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV S2 card. This problem occurred after I made a fresh install...
Replies
Views
According to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/record-radio-webstream-75568/ you can't record from a webstream (using the virtual RadioWebStream Card) since this feature was never finished. How about picking this feature up? You can set up timeshifting and recording paths for this virtual card, but you can't...
According to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/record-radio-webstream-75568/ you can't record from a webstream...
According to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/record-radio-webstream-75568/ you can't record from a webstream...
Replies
Views
When I first installed 1.2 Alpha, I could bitstream videos and movies with the internal player. I chose to use the internal player due to smoother non-jitter playback. For some unknown reason, it just stopped bitstreaming, and defaults to PCM. I can still bitstream using MPC-HC, and Windows media player, so it must be something...
When I first installed 1.2 Alpha, I could bitstream videos and movies with the internal player. I chose to use the internal player...
When I first installed 1.2 Alpha, I could bitstream videos and movies with the internal player. I chose to use the internal player...
Replies
Views
There is no guarantee about updating from testing releases however this should work
There is no guarantee about updating from testing releases however this should work
Installer says that you cannot update from SVN builds. What about this 1.2 alpha? Can you update to later version from alpha?
Replies
Views
AW: CAM support for Unicam is failing (TVServer) the DD-Config tool allows to assign all available CAMs to all available tuners. It is not a feature of MP, but of the DigitalDevices device driver Frank
AW: CAM support for Unicam is failing (TVServer) the DD-Config tool allows to assign all available CAMs to all available tuners...
Hello, MP 1.2.0 and 1.1.0 using DigitalDevices CI-interface with a VIAccess CAM is working properly on VIAccess encrypted...
Replies
Views
Yep, everythings working normally again with 10.12, so please mark this No Bug. EDIT: within minutes of posting this, I got another BSOD with ati2dvag, so clearly I haven't found the problem yet! I only downgraded the actual driver (of which ati2dvag is a part), but I'll have to try downgrading the SB driver and CCC as well. I...
Yep, everythings working normally again with 10.12, so please mark this No Bug. EDIT: within minutes of posting this, I got...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] Autoplay CD? DE
It works here on Windows 7 64-bit. Which SVN-version are you currently on? And do you use BASS player or the built-in player? And...how about some logs ;)
It works here on Windows 7 64-bit. Which SVN-version are you currently on? And do you use BASS player or the built-in player...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: vista 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
AW: automatic AC3 selection is sometimes not working Ah sorry, i was a bit confused, i thought at language, not at AC3 :ooops:
AW: automatic AC3 selection is sometimes not working Ah sorry, i was a bit confused, i thought at language, not at AC3 :ooops:
MediaPortal Version: MP1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2...
Replies
Views
AW: Audio-CD not playing, exception in logs :oops::sorry:didn't see it :thx:for the quick reply
AW: Audio-CD not playing, exception in logs :oops::sorry:didn't see it :thx:for the quick reply
Hi folks, I 'm just testing the music features of new MP version and faced a problem with Audio CDs. Scenario : start MP, leave...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Audio CD track plays only for 5 seconds, then stops Easiest workaround would to rip those xmas CDs to HD and then delete those on 1.1.2011.
Re: AW: Audio CD track plays only for 5 seconds, then stops Easiest workaround would to rip those xmas CDs to HD and then...
Problem: Audio CD tracks play only for 5 seconds, then stop playing and MediaPortal stops responding. Tried a few CDs that worked...
Replies
Views
How about one setting that controls the scan division and another setting that controls the size of the jumps? Scan division sizes: 0.05, 0.1, 0.2 MHz Jump sizes: None, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 MHz That would be perfect Bye, sdf
How about one setting that controls the scan division and another setting that controls the size of the jumps? Scan division...
when scanning analog radio, if MP finds a station, the scanning jumps 0.4 Mhz. In Italy there are several stations between 0.10...
Replies
Views
Bump mm1352000. Don't know how the development is going on and if the switch to git is near. But what about including your latest speed improvements in analog radio? Thank you! sdf
Bump mm1352000. Don't know how the development is going on and if the switch to git is near. But what about including your latest...
MediaPortal Version: svn 27432 New problems in analog radio in latest svn (at least from 272xx). Now when changing channels...
Replies
Views
Hi, there is an ongoing discussion on that matter... thx for your input!
Hi, there is an ongoing discussion on that matter... thx for your input!
Are there any recent svn builds of MP 1.2.0 pre-beta posted anywhere? Previous release cycles had periodic development snapshot svn...
Replies
Views
I will make sure this is fixed as part of 0003195: Music Label Issues - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I will make sure this is fixed as part of 0003195: Music Label Issues - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: SVN 27097 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Hi! #totalduration is not set...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP Server 1.1.5.0 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 - Swedish CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 HDD: 250GB OCZ Core SSD + 320GB Samsung HD322HJ Memory: 4GB DDR2 Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. P4P800-E Deluxe 1. TV Card: Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-HD-S2 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S/S2 1. TV Card Driver: 2.124.27191 2. TV...
MediaPortal Version: MP Server 1.1.5.0 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 - Swedish CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 HDD: 250GB OCZ...
MediaPortal Version: MP Server 1.1.5.0 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 - Swedish CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 HDD: 250GB OCZ...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom