MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (5 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
Yup ... that was it ... Now my network isn't so busy... Didn't see any issues with it set to STOP instead of PAUSE. Thanks! Chuck
Yup ... that was it ... Now my network isn't so busy... Didn't see any issues with it set to STOP instead of PAUSE. Thanks...
A new experimental feature is currently enabled in 1.2 beta that changes the way MP interacts with TV cards. TV Servers -...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA is available now. Please read the release news where you will also find the download link.
MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA is available now. Please read the release news where you will also find the download link.
Replies
Views
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our moderators have the strict order to delete such threads without any warning. Please follow ::the guideline:: to provide us with the info we need to help you. :) :thx:
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
Replies
Views
Just installed 1.2.0RC on my client PC where 1.2.0 beta had failed, and now the installation went fine. :thx:
Just installed 1.2.0RC on my client PC where 1.2.0 beta had failed, and now the installation went fine. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: default2wide Windows Version: XP Home, SP3 CPU Type: sempron 2500+ HDD: WD 320GB...
Replies
Views
This might be of interest :) - forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-development-no-feature-request-here-48/experimental-tsreader-development-102693/#post811296 Tony
This might be of interest :) -...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon x2 245 Processor...
Replies
Views
No. I'll try that and see if it's the same. Thanks :)
No. I'll try that and see if it's the same. Thanks :)
MediaPortal Version: v1.2B MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB Samsung...
Replies
Views
AW: Tvservice cpu usage increase problem while .ts playback fullscreen could you try the binaries v8 attached some posts ago? These should also work with 1.2 Beta :) They changed again a lot from v5 to v8, but I can't tell you exactly what :p
AW: Tvservice cpu usage increase problem while .ts playback fullscreen could you try the binaries v8 attached some posts ago...
The jpg's below show the problem, logs also attached. This is repeatable and consistant, the dramatic cpu increase of tvservice...
Replies
Views
Tried that and still got the message. I just didn't see MediaPortal anywhere on the list. I finally did find the issue, though ... there was a blank unchecked field in the exception list, which I thought was odd. So I looked at the edit field... It was the missing MediaPortal.exe. I deleted and re-added MediaPortal.exe and...
Tried that and still got the message. I just didn't see MediaPortal anywhere on the list. I finally did find the issue, though ...
MediaPortal Version 1.2: MediaPortal Skin default: Windows 7: CPU Type Core 2 Quad: HDD sata 7200RPM: Memory 4GB DDR3...
Replies
Views
Hey people, I have the same doubt. Patch to ignore the SID is already included in MP1.3 Final? I'm receiving the error "no PMT found" when I try the URLs below: http://113.160.49.34/lives/origin01/bts-foxhd.isml/bts-foxhd-audio=96000-video=2000000-133.ts http://67.228.177.151:1935/live/myStream.sdp/playlist.m3u8.ts
Hey people, I have the same doubt. Patch to ignore the SID is already included in MP1.3 Final? I'm receiving the error "no PMT...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Default 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Core Duo E6300 HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 28063 (without Config part)
Fixed in SVN 28063 (without Config part)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: All Windows Version: 7 Hi guys, I haven't filled in the rest of the spec...
Replies
Views
Hi Fausto I'm glad to hear you got the channels. :) Please could you submit updated tuning details -->here<-- so that nobody else in your area has this problem. mm
Hi Fausto I'm glad to hear you got the channels. :) Please could you submit updated tuning details -->here<-- so that nobody else...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2b MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Dual-Core HDD: mixed...
Replies
Views
Hi mm, I've recieved my card from the shop and did some testing and right away it worked switching worked great. a question tho and not sure if posting here is the place theres far too many unknow channels ( I did change the scan value 30, 60 thingy) I've tested with DVBdream and every channel has a name and epg worked...
Hi mm, I've recieved my card from the shop and did some testing and right away it worked switching worked great. a question...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2 beta MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: AMDPhenom X4 9350e 2.0GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Had the same problem (clients freezing upon playback of TV (or recordings) with no apparent reason, no error in the server log). The fix alone didn't help, but disabling any EPG grabbing helped. Always at the time I tried to start playback, the epg.log on the server showed something like this (stopped watching at 1:13 a.m., tried to...
Had the same problem (clients freezing upon playback of TV (or recordings) with no apparent reason, no error in the server log)...
After upgrade alpha to 1.2 beta when shutdown system appears this blue screen After that i reinstalled all software and...
Replies
Views
I managed to get the TechniSat CableStar Combo HD Ci to work on MediaPortal 1.3.x https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/got-the-technisat-cablestar-combo-hd-ci-to-work-in-1-3.116067/
I managed to get the TechniSat CableStar Combo HD Ci to work on MediaPortal 1.3.x...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0b MediaPortal Skin: New standard - wide Windows Version: Win7 - 32b - SP1 CPU Type: Intel Atom HDD...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your efforts to help Andrew. Actually all that is changed in my system is upgrading from 1.2.1 (with the patch from this thread applied) to 1.2.2 so I would think that settings must be correct (as they were working on 1.2.1). Before applying the patch from this thread on 1.2.1 I also had problems mounting. But it do seems...
Thanks for your efforts to help Andrew. Actually all that is changed in my system is upgrading from 1.2.1 (with the patch from this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win 7 32-bit Premium CPU Type: AMD 435 unlocked...
Replies
Views
Actually it is working now. :D
Actually it is working now. :D
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Sub engine is MPC-HC, Autoload option is off. Therefore forced subs must...
Replies
Views
Fix commit in SVN :)
Fix commit in SVN :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: 7 Video Card: ATI 4650 Video Card Driver: Latest...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Instead of TopBar Blue Empty Bar on bottom of Screen Tested and confirmed to be working fine. Mark
Re: AW: Instead of TopBar Blue Empty Bar on bottom of Screen Tested and confirmed to be working fine. Mark
MediaPortal Version: R1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: W7 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: WD 750GB Memory: 2 MB...
Replies
Views
I don't know or this will help, but I looked a little further into the different streams and it looks like that stream 0x80 is an extension of the DVB standard to add support for DVB Scrambling Algorithm version 3. http://www.dvb.org/technology/standards/a125_CSA3_dTR101289.v1.2.1.pdf So this is not a video or audio stream. (See...
I don't know or this will help, but I looked a little further into the different streams and it looks like that stream 0x80 is an...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2b MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Enterprise x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo E6750...
Replies
Views
. Hi Seidelin, :thx: for responding. The behavior is just as you describe: When first channel is selected and I click up it goes to the last channel. When last channel is selected and I click down it goes to the first channel. This is what I would expect with the checkbox "Loop guide seamlessly (top & bottom)" on the "General...
. Hi Seidelin, :thx: for responding. The behavior is just as you describe: When first channel is selected and I click up it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 svn 27898 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 ultimate CPU Type: Intel E6400 2.13GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
r 27941 I have committed the fix as is. There does however look to be a different issue in that the sort orders are not always being set correctly. Will look into that some more but this should now work as long as the data is fixed
r 27941 I have committed the fix as is. There does however look to be a different issue in that the sort orders are not always...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0Beta MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
Also for the purposes of this forum, I am marking this as no bug. These channels are missing by design. That is not to say we will not change things before 1.2 just that MP is doing as it was designed to do. We are looking at it......
Also for the purposes of this forum, I am marking this as no bug. These channels are missing by design. That is not to say we will...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0_B MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64 CPU Type: Intel 2500K 3.3 HDD: 2...
Replies
Views
So was their agreement that changing to DVB-T fixed this no tuner card error? I have started to have this after having a nicely running system. A reboot didn't fix. Running TV Service Config gave a database connection error but a restart got it working. Happened again last night when watching TV. Server config popped up no issue this...
So was their agreement that changing to DVB-T fixed this no tuner card error? I have started to have this after having a nicely...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 (Relatively fresh install, not many...
Replies
Views
Hi mm, Good news,i solved my problem spending 60euro, i bought 2 twin lnbs , 2 diseqc and now i am not suffering anymore from this bug. So if anybody face this problem just to know tbs 6981 with monoblock lnbs or any lnb with internal diseqc like technisat multytenne its not working correct. Regards Nikos
Hi mm, Good news,i solved my problem spending 60euro, i bought 2 twin lnbs , 2 diseqc and now i am not suffering anymore from this...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Amd Athlon II X2 240e 2.80 GHz...
Replies
Views
Chaps, Just to confirm after a few days of normal usage - I am having no further problems. Thanks again Robbo100
Chaps, Just to confirm after a few days of normal usage - I am having no further problems. Thanks again Robbo100
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel E7400 HDD: 700 GB on 2...
Replies
Views
Hi jameson_uk, I just wanted to mention that when upgraded to 1.2.1 the remote started to behave even worse (didn't do any more in depth tests) and soon as I overwrote back your version of XML file that you sent me earlier everything went back to normal. Cheers,
Hi jameson_uk, I just wanted to mention that when upgraded to 1.2.1 the remote started to behave even worse (didn't do any more...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 beta MediaPortal Skin: Standard Windows Version: Win XP, Win 7 CPU Type: Core2Duo Motherboard: Acer...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [fixed] Client Freeze DE
The crash in debug mode described in the first post is cause by a Unicode character that cannot be mapped to ANSI code page when WatchDog tries to export the event log to csv (either application or system log). It could be a directory name, a computer name or anything else. One solution would be to change WatchDog to export to Unicode...
The crash in debug mode described in the first post is cause by a Unicode character that cannot be mapped to ANSI code page when...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Win 7 RC 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8200...
Replies
Views
Thanks Ray :)
Thanks Ray :)
Compiled SVN 28130 (without any patch), made clean install and is working :) Low CPU usage and fixed switching channels :) But I...
Replies
Views
Damn, more hardware that's not compatible with MP LOL ;) Hope you get the BGT sorted.
Damn, more hardware that's not compatible with MP LOL ;) Hope you get the BGT sorted.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0_B MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64 CPU Type: Intel 2500K 3.3 HDD: 2...
Replies
Views
Thanks again for the information. I actually cheated and found the IsfreetoAir field in MySQL and set the flag from 0 to 1 and all is well!! Now to get my remote to work (old plugin). :thx:
Thanks again for the information. I actually cheated and found the IsfreetoAir field in MySQL and set the flag from 0 to 1 and all...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G...
Replies
Views
Oh cool. Thanks for replying :thx:
Oh cool. Thanks for replying :thx:
Looks like MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta still has the same fault with the video plugin that 1.1.3 had, that it is it won't recognize...
Replies
Views
Hi Andrew, The 60Hz-on-75Hz and 24Hz-on-75Hz render stats look how I would expect - the regular dips in the red line are because the ratio of display:video refresh rate is non-integer (so that the time between succesive video frame renders is not regular). BTW, the MS-DTV codec is capable of using DXVA for H.264, but maybe it's...
Hi Andrew, The 60Hz-on-75Hz and 24Hz-on-75Hz render stats look how I would expect - the regular dips in the red line are because...
Contrary to what is highly recommended, aero interface causes MKV stuttering on my W7 system. I use FFDSHOW rev3800 for audio and...
Replies
Views
The version I was using is 1.01.01.901, 1-4-2011 version 1.01.02.501 was released, which I didn't bother to check when I did a reinstall. Just another tip for terratec users, the drivers can be downloaded without a installer from Index of /Receiver/Cinergy_C_PCI_HD/Update
The version I was using is 1.01.01.901, 1-4-2011 version 1.01.02.501 was released, which I didn't bother to check when I did a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0b MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel i3 HDD: 1x OCZ...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom