MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (6 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
Yup ... that was it ... Now my network isn't so busy... Didn't see any issues with it set to STOP instead of PAUSE. Thanks! Chuck
Yup ... that was it ... Now my network isn't so busy... Didn't see any issues with it set to STOP instead of PAUSE. Thanks...
A new experimental feature is currently enabled in 1.2 beta that changes the way MP interacts with TV cards. TV Servers -...
Replies
Views
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our moderators have the strict order to delete such threads without any warning. Please follow ::the guideline:: to provide us with the info we need to help you. :) :thx:
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA is available now. Please read the release news where you will also find the download link.
MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA is available now. Please read the release news where you will also find the download link.
Replies
Views
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs...
MediaPortal Version:1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Win7 Ult 32 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: NAS Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick reply. You're absolute right about that and I can think that that is a valid reason why it is like it is, was only thinking about my own system where it should be good to have it the other way, but its nothing to do about it.
Thanks for the quick reply. You're absolute right about that and I can think that that is a valid reason why it is like it is, was...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC 2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4850E...
Replies
Views
Hello, had before the 1.2.0 alpha on my system with mysql 5.1 and there i don't use "MediaPortal" as PW on the install, but my one PW. So now i've installed the Beta but when i put my pw in the field from the installer MePo it will not accept after the install. I must go manuall to the Gentle.config file in Team...
Hello, had before the 1.2.0 alpha on my system with mysql 5.1 and there i don't use "MediaPortal" as PW on the install, but my...
Hello, had before the 1.2.0 alpha on my system with mysql 5.1 and there i don't use "MediaPortal" as PW on the install, but my...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-2-0-beta-540/no-logs-no-steps-reproduce-no-systemspecs-will-get-your-thread-deleted-88213/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-2-0-beta-540/no-logs-no-steps-reproduce-no-systemspecs-will-get-your-thread-deleted...
Since version 1.1.x already have this problem. The Windows 7 start menu won't go away on full screen mode or playing video. The...
Replies
Views
AW: When playing a Song from the search, no Information available okay
AW: When playing a Song from the search, no Information available okay
Hello, when you search a Song with the Search-Plugin and play this song, you didn't see any Id-Tag Information...
Replies
Views
Fixed in r27893
Fixed in r27893
MediaPortal Version: mediaportal-1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default (mod)/... Windows Version: XP MCE roll-up 2 + updates (sp3)...
Replies
Views
This appears to be a known issue: 0003749: Unable to type non-english characters in virtual keyboard - MediaPortal Bugtracker As I understand, the keyboard layout is currently hardcoded and cannot be modified. There was a wonderful proposal to make the layout user configurable, but this proposal is marked as "unlikely to be done =>...
This appears to be a known issue: 0003749: Unable to type non-english characters in virtual keyboard - MediaPortal Bugtracker As...
1. Virtual keyboard always had a loop feature, meaning we could get, for example, from "a" to "j" by pressing left arrow two times...
Replies
Views
After doing some experimenting, I'm finding the problem is related to what .ifo file MP tries to read. Most of my video folders have 2 .ifo files, VIDEO_TS.IFO AND VTS_01_0.IFO. The interesting part about this problem is some of my files will be recognized by MP and play, others won't, both having identical file names and...
After doing some experimenting, I'm finding the problem is related to what .ifo file MP tries to read. Most of my video folders...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: default wide skin Windows Version: win 7 pro 64 bit CPU Type: Intel i7 quad...
Replies
Views
Oh cool. Thanks for replying :thx:
Oh cool. Thanks for replying :thx:
Looks like MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta still has the same fault with the video plugin that 1.1.3 had, that it is it won't recognize...
Replies
Views
Fixed in r27891
Fixed in r27891
MediaPortal Version: 1.2Beta MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD AM3 Quadcore HDD: 500GB...
Replies
Views
The dinovo is a reduced size keyboard so it has some odd mappings of its own. Thanks for the links, ill take a look and set things up properly.
The dinovo is a reduced size keyboard so it has some odd mappings of its own. Thanks for the links, ill take a look and set...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0beta MediaPortal Skin: streamedmp Windows Version: 7 64bit CPU Type: amd phenomII x6 HDD: 40gb ssd...
Replies
Views
Fix committed in 28114 :)
Fix committed in 28114 :)
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Skin Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Basic x86 CPU Type: INTEL...
Replies
Views
Since you found the solution, I have marked this as 'no bug'. Next time please post complete logs :) Mark
Since you found the solution, I have marked this as 'no bug'. Next time please post complete logs :) Mark
After upgrade to 1.2.0 beta I am unable to start graph on the dedicated TV server. When viewing a channel from a client or doing...
Replies
Views
I think I've read something a long time ago that this list is somehow provided by Windows, but what's the point in having multiple entries for the same language? I mean, if eg 'Arabic (Iraq)' and 'Arabic (Egypt)' are both mapped to 'ara' wouldn't it make more sense to have only 'Arabic'? (As a side note, in this case it would've been...
I think I've read something a long time ago that this list is somehow provided by Windows, but what's the point in having multiple...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 svn 28083 MediaPortal Skin: Maya / Avalon HD Windows Version: Win7 ultimate CPU Type: Intel E6400...
Replies
Views
The db was corrupt. Now it works. Thanks!
The db was corrupt. Now it works. Thanks!
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™...
Replies
Views
In the TV->Search option, DefaultWide skin: "View by Title" and "View by Genre" mode handle left/right cursor key input differently. In Genre mode the right cursor does not select the genre list (luckily left does get there). [EDIT default->DefaultWide[/EDIT]
In the TV->Search option, DefaultWide skin: "View by Title" and "View by Genre" mode handle left/right cursor key input...
In the TV->Search option, DefaultWide skin: "View by Title" and "View by Genre" mode handle left/right cursor key input...
Replies
Views
AW: Tvservice cpu usage increase problem while .ts playback fullscreen could you try the binaries v8 attached some posts ago? These should also work with 1.2 Beta :) They changed again a lot from v5 to v8, but I can't tell you exactly what :p
AW: Tvservice cpu usage increase problem while .ts playback fullscreen could you try the binaries v8 attached some posts ago...
The jpg's below show the problem, logs also attached. This is repeatable and consistant, the dramatic cpu increase of tvservice...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: TvServer while scanning doesn't add new IPTV channels Riksmith's patch submitted to svn.
AW: Re: TvServer while scanning doesn't add new IPTV channels Riksmith's patch submitted to svn.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Replies
Views
Hi SciDoctor I can reproduce - default wide. mm
Hi SciDoctor I can reproduce - default wide. mm
Logs and jpgs included. I have tried to keep the procedure to reproduce specific in the logs. Navigate to TV or radio guide...
Replies
Views
Info for anyone thinking of a Digital Devices S2 card: I´ve now received and tested a replacement card from Digital Devices, and this new version of the card works well also with the high symbol rate. I still have some TvService crashes though, but don´t think it´s related to the card.
Info for anyone thinking of a Digital Devices S2 card: I´ve now received and tested a replacement card from Digital Devices, and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 64bit CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
I've tried on a new PC with a brand new install and the error occurs after a much longer period of time > 2 hours. However Windows Media Centre is fine and runs happily forever. I had an engineer come and check my signal. The signal strength is 52db (it should be over 40db) and the power to noise is 32db (it should be over 16db).
I've tried on a new PC with a brand new install and the error occurs after a much longer period of time > 2 hours. However Windows...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta (1.1.7) On a multi-seat setup I'm having a problem with the TV Server When a hang occurs I get...
Replies
Views
Be really nice if the Recovery options could also default to 'Restart the service'. Though most of the mystery failures I see require a reboot to kill TvService and XP then fails to start the service on boot whatever options I set!
Be really nice if the Recovery options could also default to 'Restart the service'. Though most of the mystery failures I see...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN 28130 MediaPortal Skin: Backdrop 1.0.2 Windows Version: Windows 7 32 SP1 CPU Type: Intel C2D...
Replies
Views
I managed to get the TechniSat CableStar Combo HD Ci to work on MediaPortal 1.3.x https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/got-the-technisat-cablestar-combo-hd-ci-to-work-in-1-3.116067/
I managed to get the TechniSat CableStar Combo HD Ci to work on MediaPortal 1.3.x...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0b MediaPortal Skin: New standard - wide Windows Version: Win7 - 32b - SP1 CPU Type: Intel Atom HDD...
Replies
Views
Applied fix in r27943 :)
Applied fix in r27943 :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0b MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: XP SP3 Video Card: Sapphire (ATI) HD4670 Video Card...
Replies
Views
Just ran into this today after migrating to a new install on a new server. Odd bug.
Just ran into this today after migrating to a new install on a new server. Odd bug.
Ok I had to wipe the PC and reinstall the MP server. Everything went well and I followed the same guide I have 3 times now. My...
Replies
Views
AW: TV EPG not consistent when returning from IMDB/OFB Maybe you're right but the last selected channel (i clicked that channel to watch tv) is always more correct than the first of a group isn't it? What about doing it like that: 1.) Coming back from IMDB, program_info and stuff results in the exact position and channel everybody...
AW: TV EPG not consistent when returning from IMDB/OFB Maybe you're right but the last selected channel (i clicked that channel to...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 (32bit+64bit) CPU Type: AMD Clients +...
Replies
Views
Moving this to patch forum Since this is really a patch submission, I started a thread in the patch forum: [Pending] Fix for TsReader problems with TS files with PCR rollover - MediaPortal Forum. Followup should probably go there...
Moving this to patch forum Since this is really a patch submission, I started a thread in the patch forum: [Pending] Fix for...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 + SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600...
Replies
Views
I did notice a flickering when the screen was displayed or updated due to a key press. When I display tracks with shorter titles, I didn't notice the flickering and I didn't see the "disappearing details" issue originally described.
I did notice a flickering when the screen was displayed or updated due to a key press. When I display tracks with shorter...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: BlackWide (based on DefaultWide) Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 3 GHz/3GHz...
Replies
Views
Thanks Ray :)
Thanks Ray :)
Compiled SVN 28130 (without any patch), made clean install and is working :) Low CPU usage and fixed switching channels :) But I...
Replies
Views
No problem :) Just to let you know that the team also started discussions on how to improve this behavior to make it easier for the users. Probably only in future release MP 1.3
No problem :) Just to let you know that the team also started discussions on how to improve this behavior to make it easier for the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: windows 7 CPU Type: intel core 2 duo HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom