MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (7 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs...
MediaPortal Version:1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Win7 Ult 32 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: NAS Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
Setting to further info required. I have provided OP a version which I believe should fix this but not had a response as to whether this has worked or not
Setting to further info required. I have provided OP a version which I believe should fix this but not had a response as to...
The recently-added View in Music does not work. The Screenshot Nr 5 shows the Configuration (7 days). And when you look at the...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem with setings in mP Setup video folder Ins't anybody able to reproduce this problem? :-(
AW: Problem with setings in mP Setup video folder Ins't anybody able to reproduce this problem? :-(
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Standard Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 SP 1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom