MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (14 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
Had the same problem (clients freezing upon playback of TV (or recordings) with no apparent reason, no error in the server log). The fix alone didn't help, but disabling any EPG grabbing helped. Always at the time I tried to start playback, the epg.log on the server showed something like this (stopped watching at 1:13 a.m., tried to...
Had the same problem (clients freezing upon playback of TV (or recordings) with no apparent reason, no error in the server log)...
After upgrade alpha to 1.2 beta when shutdown system appears this blue screen After that i reinstalled all software and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, To install MS SQL Express, I simply downloaded and extracted all the files into: c:\sqlexpr And then run the following: C:\SQLEXPR\setup.exe /Q /CONFIGURATIONFILE="C:\SQLEXPR\MPSQL2008.ini" /SAPWD="Mediaportal" This works for installing MS SQL onto my x64 bit OSs I have included the ini file too - if it helps. The...
Hi there, To install MS SQL Express, I simply downloaded and extracted all the files into: c:\sqlexpr And then run the following...
Hi, The Deploy software seems to assume that the TVServer in a multiseat environment always runs with MySQL as the database. I...
Replies
Views
Tried that and still got the message. I just didn't see MediaPortal anywhere on the list. I finally did find the issue, though ... there was a blank unchecked field in the exception list, which I thought was odd. So I looked at the edit field... It was the missing MediaPortal.exe. I deleted and re-added MediaPortal.exe and...
Tried that and still got the message. I just didn't see MediaPortal anywhere on the list. I finally did find the issue, though ...
MediaPortal Version 1.2: MediaPortal Skin default: Windows 7: CPU Type Core 2 Quad: HDD sata 7200RPM: Memory 4GB DDR3...
Replies
Views
You can use the HDMI pin hack, so that PC or AMP doesnt know your TV is turned off. Thats the easy way. You can try the other methods, UltraVNC or EDID override. Disable 'Monitor Off' detection, how?
You can use the HDMI pin hack, so that PC or AMP doesnt know your TV is turned off. Thats the easy way. You can try the other...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
Replies
Views
Hi mm, I've recieved my card from the shop and did some testing and right away it worked switching worked great. a question tho and not sure if posting here is the place theres far too many unknow channels ( I did change the scan value 30, 60 thingy) I've tested with DVBdream and every channel has a name and epg worked...
Hi mm, I've recieved my card from the shop and did some testing and right away it worked switching worked great. a question...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2 beta MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: AMDPhenom X4 9350e 2.0GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
No. I'll try that and see if it's the same. Thanks :)
No. I'll try that and see if it's the same. Thanks :)
MediaPortal Version: v1.2B MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB Samsung...
Replies
Views
Hi jameson_uk, I just wanted to mention that when upgraded to 1.2.1 the remote started to behave even worse (didn't do any more in depth tests) and soon as I overwrote back your version of XML file that you sent me earlier everything went back to normal. Cheers,
Hi jameson_uk, I just wanted to mention that when upgraded to 1.2.1 the remote started to behave even worse (didn't do any more...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 beta MediaPortal Skin: Standard Windows Version: Win XP, Win 7 CPU Type: Core2Duo Motherboard: Acer...
Replies
Views
So was their agreement that changing to DVB-T fixed this no tuner card error? I have started to have this after having a nicely running system. A reboot didn't fix. Running TV Service Config gave a database connection error but a restart got it working. Happened again last night when watching TV. Server config popped up no issue this...
So was their agreement that changing to DVB-T fixed this no tuner card error? I have started to have this after having a nicely...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 (Relatively fresh install, not many...
Replies
Views
Info for anyone thinking of a Digital Devices S2 card: I´ve now received and tested a replacement card from Digital Devices, and this new version of the card works well also with the high symbol rate. I still have some TvService crashes though, but don´t think it´s related to the card.
Info for anyone thinking of a Digital Devices S2 card: I´ve now received and tested a replacement card from Digital Devices, and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 64bit CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I already started with a clean install, and upgrading to Win7 is not an option unfortunately. I have been playing around a bit though, and although I haven't done enough testing to tell for sure, it seems to look a lot better now. One thing I noticed was that TvService was continuously using 10-15% of CPU due to this bug...
Thanks. I already started with a clean install, and upgrading to Win7 is not an option unfortunately. I have been playing around a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Service Pack 3 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Something is strange... I've been doing some testing here. Starting at ~01:05.30 I did 5 consecutive scans in rapid order. Scan 1, 2, 3 and 5 identified channels correctly, but scan 4 saw them as unknown... The parameters used were 11785MHz, SR30000, H, 8 PSK (not 8 PSK2) and FEC, Pilot and roll-off set to the default 'not set'...
Something is strange... I've been doing some testing here. Starting at ~01:05.30 I did 5 consecutive scans in rapid order. Scan...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 svn 27898 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 ultimate CPU Type: Intel E6400 2.13GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Any news on this? The problem is still there on a complete new install of Win7 and the final release of MP.
Any news on this? The problem is still there on a complete new install of Win7 and the final release of MP.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default wide Windows Version: Win7 64 bit, all updates CPU Type: AMD dual core...
Replies
Views
I`m using MPC-HC with MadVR and Resync and is experiencing the same problem. I´ve tried to update MPC-HC to the latest daily build, but is still having problems. I noticed a bat file in MadVR´s directory named: "activate debug mode.bat". Running it might provide more details on this issue. I will try it later today. /Erik
I`m using MPC-HC with MadVR and Resync and is experiencing the same problem. I´ve tried to update MPC-HC to the latest daily build...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: 250GB Western...
Replies
Views
Hi mm, Good news,i solved my problem spending 60euro, i bought 2 twin lnbs , 2 diseqc and now i am not suffering anymore from this bug. So if anybody face this problem just to know tbs 6981 with monoblock lnbs or any lnb with internal diseqc like technisat multytenne its not working correct. Regards Nikos
Hi mm, Good news,i solved my problem spending 60euro, i bought 2 twin lnbs , 2 diseqc and now i am not suffering anymore from this...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Amd Athlon II X2 240e 2.80 GHz...
Replies
Views
Release 1.2.1.0 final has cured all connected problems so far with testing for me. Good work thanks.
Release 1.2.1.0 final has cured all connected problems so far with testing for me. Good work thanks.
Logs and jpg's of specific log; working ' cpature (2)' and freezing 'capture 1 (2)' The UI freezes on trying to 'Restoring from...
Replies
Views
:thx:
:thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1,20 Beta MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Core2Dou E6300 HDD: 40 GB Memory...
Replies
Views
When VCT is present, major channel is almost never the same as physical channel number. Major is used to cause the channel to be seen as their legacy channel number that they used to broadcast in analogue for the last 40+ years. Local stations get to keep their "branding", and remain on a familiar virtual channel. Once the TV tuner or...
When VCT is present, major channel is almost never the same as physical channel number. Major is used to cause the channel to be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G +...
Replies
Views
AW: Cannot add Chanels - MP dont find some Edit: The second HTPC cannot find those two missing channels - they are unknown. I think there is a problem with the new DD Driver for the DD TV cards!
AW: Cannot add Chanels - MP dont find some Edit: The second HTPC cannot find those two missing channels - they are unknown. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamdMP 1.6.10.2XXX Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 CPU...
Replies
Views
My setup (and screenshot) is with normal MCE blaster, but to be honest, that's all I have ever been using. So not sure to what hardware it is applicable. More opinions please?
My setup (and screenshot) is with normal MCE blaster, but to be honest, that's all I have ever been using. So not sure to what...
Which Colossus driver is anyone using? I am trying another mediaportal/colossus/2250/USBUIRT setup on yet another server. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi SciDoctor I can reproduce - default wide. mm
Hi SciDoctor I can reproduce - default wide. mm
Logs and jpgs included. I have tried to keep the procedure to reproduce specific in the logs. Navigate to TV or radio guide...
Replies
Views
Hey, my Harmony is set as MCE. What means 'M$ MCE keyboard'?? Switch from LiveTV with the little tvsreen is OK. Only from Fullscreen it doesn't. So I think the Fullscreendisplay has the Focus everytime.
Hey, my Harmony is set as MCE. What means 'M$ MCE keyboard'?? Switch from LiveTV with the little tvsreen is OK. Only from...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Defaultwide Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 HDD...
Replies
Views
One tuner enabled is the easiest. If you have two tuners and know your channel/mux set up then you can set up two schedules on two different mux at the same time. Both will set as there is no conflict. ie BBC 1 and ITV1. Now you can test. When you set up a third schedule on another different mux ,ie FILM 4, at the same time...
One tuner enabled is the easiest. If you have two tuners and know your channel/mux set up then you can set up two schedules on...
If you set a schedule from the EPG then conflicts are checked and reported, which is correct. BUT If you set a schedule from...
Replies
Views
AW: No picture only sound on first run of MP As mm said, we don't provide support for MDAPI, but maybe this patch will help you: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-2-0-beta-540/live-tv-freeze-15-30-helps-98842/index5.html v9 is a good one ;) I don't promise anything^^ TsReader.ax is located in the MP Client...
AW: No picture only sound on first run of MP As mm said, we don't provide support for MDAPI, but maybe this patch will help you...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StandardWide Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X4 3200 MHz HDD...
Replies
Views
This is a difficult one to show as the timeshifting files are almost always deleted or overwritten after the the excessive errors. Timeshifting is in excess of many hours, tswriter shows no serious errors and the timeshifting files play without problems within VLC ( when i can test them before they are deleted). The logs are...
This is a difficult one to show as the timeshifting files are almost always deleted or overwritten after the the excessive errors...
This is a difficult one to show as the timeshifting files are almost always deleted or overwritten after the the excessive errors...
Replies
Views
I've tried on a new PC with a brand new install and the error occurs after a much longer period of time > 2 hours. However Windows Media Centre is fine and runs happily forever. I had an engineer come and check my signal. The signal strength is 52db (it should be over 40db) and the power to noise is 32db (it should be over 16db).
I've tried on a new PC with a brand new install and the error occurs after a much longer period of time > 2 hours. However Windows...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta (1.1.7) On a multi-seat setup I'm having a problem with the TV Server When a hang occurs I get...
Replies
Views
I have now tried to just import one of the problematic records from a new test music folder. When doing so, the record is imported correctly - i.e. with a strAlbumArtist in the albumArtist table :S Maybe the problem occurs because of the large number of music files I have (about 10.000 files)??? Could it help if I post the...
I have now tried to just import one of the problematic records from a new test music folder. When doing so, the record is...
After a clean import of all my music files some artists don't show in the "Album Artists" view. I have looked in the music db...
Replies
Views
If you go into the MediaPortal settings and change the MPEG2 and H.264 decoder, does it make any difference? Maybe the codecs are using the card to decode. Or perhaps you need to use different AT Drivers, especially if you are using the same ATI drivers as with the previous graphics card, or are using the drivers shipped with the card.
If you go into the MediaPortal settings and change the MPEG2 and H.264 decoder, does it make any difference? Maybe the codecs are...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: i3-2100 3.1 GHz HDD: OCZ Agility3...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: windows 7 64 CPU Type: i3 HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV Card Driver: 3. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: windows 7 64 CPU Type: i3 HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: windows 7 64 CPU Type: i3 HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Re: password-protected screen saver in Windows Policy locks session when playing vide I tested on another machine, still member of the same Windows Domain but running XP. With XP the Windows session is not locked out, but the screen saver still activates, and it seems this time MP detects it and so stops playback (there are much...
Re: password-protected screen saver in Windows Policy locks session when playing vide I tested on another machine, still member of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta Windows Version: 7 Enterprise 32-bit SP1 Hello. I presume this issue won't be experienced by...
Replies
Views
Be really nice if the Recovery options could also default to 'Restart the service'. Though most of the mystery failures I see require a reboot to kill TvService and XP then fails to start the service on boot whatever options I set!
Be really nice if the Recovery options could also default to 'Restart the service'. Though most of the mystery failures I see...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN 28130 MediaPortal Skin: Backdrop 1.0.2 Windows Version: Windows 7 32 SP1 CPU Type: Intel C2D...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom