MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (11 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
I`m using MPC-HC with MadVR and Resync and is experiencing the same problem. I´ve tried to update MPC-HC to the latest daily build, but is still having problems. I noticed a bat file in MadVR´s directory named: "activate debug mode.bat". Running it might provide more details on this issue. I will try it later today. /Erik
I`m using MPC-HC with MadVR and Resync and is experiencing the same problem. I´ve tried to update MPC-HC to the latest daily build...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: 250GB Western...
Replies
Views
Hi mm, Good news,i solved my problem spending 60euro, i bought 2 twin lnbs , 2 diseqc and now i am not suffering anymore from this bug. So if anybody face this problem just to know tbs 6981 with monoblock lnbs or any lnb with internal diseqc like technisat multytenne its not working correct. Regards Nikos
Hi mm, Good news,i solved my problem spending 60euro, i bought 2 twin lnbs , 2 diseqc and now i am not suffering anymore from this...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Amd Athlon II X2 240e 2.80 GHz...
Replies
Views
Probably it wasn't fixed. I installed (clean) MP 1.2.1, replaced IPTV filter and scan. After scanning wasn't created 'All Channels' group in 'Radio Channels' section. I run MP and as I wrote in first post, when I try to show TV channels (TV -> Channel), MP freezes. But solution is very, very simple. I created 'All Channels' group...
Probably it wasn't fixed. I installed (clean) MP 1.2.1, replaced IPTV filter and scan. After scanning wasn't created 'All Channels'...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta (TvServer - SVN 28008, MP - SVN 28008) MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Release 1.2.1.0 final has cured all connected problems so far with testing for me. Good work thanks.
Release 1.2.1.0 final has cured all connected problems so far with testing for me. Good work thanks.
Logs and jpg's of specific log; working ' cpature (2)' and freezing 'capture 1 (2)' The UI freezes on trying to 'Restoring from...
Replies
Views
:thx:
:thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1,20 Beta MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Core2Dou E6300 HDD: 40 GB Memory...
Replies
Views
And now this issue is fixed in MP 1.2.1... :)
And now this issue is fixed in MP 1.2.1... :)
The TV server tool, SetupTV.exe, in MP 1.2.0 beta seems unable to correctly find my Hauppauge Colossus TV card. The log shows a...
Replies
Views
When VCT is present, major channel is almost never the same as physical channel number. Major is used to cause the channel to be seen as their legacy channel number that they used to broadcast in analogue for the last 40+ years. Local stations get to keep their "branding", and remain on a familiar virtual channel. Once the TV tuner or...
When VCT is present, major channel is almost never the same as physical channel number. Major is used to cause the channel to be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G +...
Replies
Views
AW: Cannot add Chanels - MP dont find some Edit: The second HTPC cannot find those two missing channels - they are unknown. I think there is a problem with the new DD Driver for the DD TV cards!
AW: Cannot add Chanels - MP dont find some Edit: The second HTPC cannot find those two missing channels - they are unknown. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamdMP 1.6.10.2XXX Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi Fausto I'm glad to hear you got the channels. :) Please could you submit updated tuning details -->here<-- so that nobody else in your area has this problem. mm
Hi Fausto I'm glad to hear you got the channels. :) Please could you submit updated tuning details -->here<-- so that nobody else...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2b MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Dual-Core HDD: mixed...
Replies
Views
My setup (and screenshot) is with normal MCE blaster, but to be honest, that's all I have ever been using. So not sure to what hardware it is applicable. More opinions please?
My setup (and screenshot) is with normal MCE blaster, but to be honest, that's all I have ever been using. So not sure to what...
Which Colossus driver is anyone using? I am trying another mediaportal/colossus/2250/USBUIRT setup on yet another server. I am...
Replies
Views
Thanks again for the information. I actually cheated and found the IsfreetoAir field in MySQL and set the flag from 0 to 1 and all is well!! Now to get my remote to work (old plugin). :thx:
Thanks again for the information. I actually cheated and found the IsfreetoAir field in MySQL and set the flag from 0 to 1 and all...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G...
Replies
Views
Hi SciDoctor I can reproduce - default wide. mm
Hi SciDoctor I can reproduce - default wide. mm
Logs and jpgs included. I have tried to keep the procedure to reproduce specific in the logs. Navigate to TV or radio guide...
Replies
Views
Just installed 1.2.0RC on my client PC where 1.2.0 beta had failed, and now the installation went fine. :thx:
Just installed 1.2.0RC on my client PC where 1.2.0 beta had failed, and now the installation went fine. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: default2wide Windows Version: XP Home, SP3 CPU Type: sempron 2500+ HDD: WD 320GB...
Replies
Views
Hey, my Harmony is set as MCE. What means 'M$ MCE keyboard'?? Switch from LiveTV with the little tvsreen is OK. Only from Fullscreen it doesn't. So I think the Fullscreendisplay has the Focus everytime.
Hey, my Harmony is set as MCE. What means 'M$ MCE keyboard'?? Switch from LiveTV with the little tvsreen is OK. Only from...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Defaultwide Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 HDD...
Replies
Views
One tuner enabled is the easiest. If you have two tuners and know your channel/mux set up then you can set up two schedules on two different mux at the same time. Both will set as there is no conflict. ie BBC 1 and ITV1. Now you can test. When you set up a third schedule on another different mux ,ie FILM 4, at the same time...
One tuner enabled is the easiest. If you have two tuners and know your channel/mux set up then you can set up two schedules on...
If you set a schedule from the EPG then conflicts are checked and reported, which is correct. BUT If you set a schedule from...
Replies
Views
AW: No picture only sound on first run of MP As mm said, we don't provide support for MDAPI, but maybe this patch will help you: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-2-0-beta-540/live-tv-freeze-15-30-helps-98842/index5.html v9 is a good one ;) I don't promise anything^^ TsReader.ax is located in the MP Client...
AW: No picture only sound on first run of MP As mm said, we don't provide support for MDAPI, but maybe this patch will help you...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StandardWide Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X4 3200 MHz HDD...
Replies
Views
This is a difficult one to show as the timeshifting files are almost always deleted or overwritten after the the excessive errors. Timeshifting is in excess of many hours, tswriter shows no serious errors and the timeshifting files play without problems within VLC ( when i can test them before they are deleted). The logs are...
This is a difficult one to show as the timeshifting files are almost always deleted or overwritten after the the excessive errors...
This is a difficult one to show as the timeshifting files are almost always deleted or overwritten after the the excessive errors...
Replies
Views
I've tried on a new PC with a brand new install and the error occurs after a much longer period of time > 2 hours. However Windows Media Centre is fine and runs happily forever. I had an engineer come and check my signal. The signal strength is 52db (it should be over 40db) and the power to noise is 32db (it should be over 16db).
I've tried on a new PC with a brand new install and the error occurs after a much longer period of time > 2 hours. However Windows...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta (1.1.7) On a multi-seat setup I'm having a problem with the TV Server When a hang occurs I get...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Here is a patch for this one. My approach was to hide the password from the Gentle.NET side. That seems more sensible than scanning all log entries as we currently seem to be doing. I don't know if that is actually necessary and I would actually like to remove it if it is unnecessary overhead. TV Server password hiding...
Hi everyone Here is a patch for this one. My approach was to hide the password from the Gentle.NET side. That seems more sensible...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon x2 245...
Replies
Views
I have now tried to just import one of the problematic records from a new test music folder. When doing so, the record is imported correctly - i.e. with a strAlbumArtist in the albumArtist table :S Maybe the problem occurs because of the large number of music files I have (about 10.000 files)??? Could it help if I post the...
I have now tried to just import one of the problematic records from a new test music folder. When doing so, the record is...
After a clean import of all my music files some artists don't show in the "Album Artists" view. I have looked in the music db...
Replies
Views
If you go into the MediaPortal settings and change the MPEG2 and H.264 decoder, does it make any difference? Maybe the codecs are using the card to decode. Or perhaps you need to use different AT Drivers, especially if you are using the same ATI drivers as with the previous graphics card, or are using the drivers shipped with the card.
If you go into the MediaPortal settings and change the MPEG2 and H.264 decoder, does it make any difference? Maybe the codecs are...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: i3-2100 3.1 GHz HDD: OCZ Agility3...
Replies
Views
AW: Issue with Live TV after installing 1.2beta OK - before starting a new thread I'd like to continue with this one ... Have installed a new Graphic Card (amd 65xx one) and now TV is gone ... in tvserver config when trying to preview I get "nopmtfound" an in MP the attached issue ...
AW: Issue with Live TV after installing 1.2beta OK - before starting a new thread I'd like to continue with this one ... Have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP (but issue on default skin too) Windows Version: Windows 7 professional...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: windows 7 64 CPU Type: i3 HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV Card Driver: 3. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: windows 7 64 CPU Type: i3 HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: windows 7 64 CPU Type: i3 HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
I have been running ForTheRecord instead of MP's TV server for weeks now and have not had a single issue with EPG missing. So my advice to anyone watching Ziggo with low budget DVB-C cards and EPG problems I would say: "Give ForTheRecord a try."
I have been running ForTheRecord instead of MP's TV server for weeks now and have not had a single issue with EPG missing. So my...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 CPU Type: Intel® Core™2...
Replies
Views
Re: password-protected screen saver in Windows Policy locks session when playing vide I tested on another machine, still member of the same Windows Domain but running XP. With XP the Windows session is not locked out, but the screen saver still activates, and it seems this time MP detects it and so stops playback (there are much...
Re: password-protected screen saver in Windows Policy locks session when playing vide I tested on another machine, still member of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta Windows Version: 7 Enterprise 32-bit SP1 Hello. I presume this issue won't be experienced by...
Replies
Views
Be really nice if the Recovery options could also default to 'Restart the service'. Though most of the mystery failures I see require a reboot to kill TvService and XP then fails to start the service on boot whatever options I set!
Be really nice if the Recovery options could also default to 'Restart the service'. Though most of the mystery failures I see...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN 28130 MediaPortal Skin: Backdrop 1.0.2 Windows Version: Windows 7 32 SP1 CPU Type: Intel C2D...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the follow up. Still working fine here without RSTP except for trying to skip to somewhere in the timeshift buffer, you never know where it's going!! an premier sport is the only channel that fails with RSTP enabled, that I have found so far.
Thanks for the follow up. Still working fine here without RSTP except for trying to skip to somewhere in the timeshift buffer, you...
I've got a very weird problem with this channel on Astra 28.2° 11680V SR27500 2/3, i just subscribed too. It works fine on my...
Replies
Views
Damn, more hardware that's not compatible with MP LOL ;) Hope you get the BGT sorted.
Damn, more hardware that's not compatible with MP LOL ;) Hope you get the BGT sorted.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0_B MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64 CPU Type: Intel 2500K 3.3 HDD: 2...
Replies
Views
Thanks Ray :)
Thanks Ray :)
Compiled SVN 28130 (without any patch), made clean install and is working :) Low CPU usage and fixed switching channels :) But I...
Replies
Views
This is now fixed. Thread status updated.
This is now fixed. Thread status updated.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2B MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Latest Windows Version: Windows 7 Ult 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom