MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (9 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
Hi cfforce That would be because the fix has been committed and will be in 1.2.0rc. :D Thanks for testing! mm
Hi cfforce That would be because the fix has been committed and will be in 1.2.0rc. :D Thanks for testing! mm
MediaPortal Version: 1.2B MediaPortal Skin: deault Windows Version: Win 7 CPU Type: Intel Duo 2x3000 Mhz HDD: OCZ SSD 20 Gig...
Replies
Views
AW: Tvservice cpu usage increase problem while .ts playback fullscreen could you try the binaries v8 attached some posts ago? These should also work with 1.2 Beta :) They changed again a lot from v5 to v8, but I can't tell you exactly what :p
AW: Tvservice cpu usage increase problem while .ts playback fullscreen could you try the binaries v8 attached some posts ago...
The jpg's below show the problem, logs also attached. This is repeatable and consistant, the dramatic cpu increase of tvservice...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Resume poing bug and Play in MovieInfo screen bug thanks :sorry: deda
Re: AW: Resume poing bug and Play in MovieInfo screen bug thanks :sorry: deda
Few bugs found: In database views (Title, Year, Genres..) resume point for Movie with stacked files (Movie CD1.avi...
Replies
Views
I had that issue today. As mentioned, it's most likely the Hauppauge software taking control of the tuner(s). Go to Control Panel -> Admin Tools -> Services, and Stop or Disable the "Hauppauge TVService".
I had that issue today. As mentioned, it's most likely the Hauppauge software taking control of the tuner(s). Go to Control Panel...
No OTA channels found in TV Server setup for either ATSC or analog. I cannot find specific info about setting up this card. I had...
Replies
Views
Hi, I don't see any other way how to help you except one - saving raw TS file from TvService and trying codecs with GraphStudio (you can find it here).
Hi, I don't see any other way how to help you except one - saving raw TS file from TvService and trying codecs with GraphStudio...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 beta MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
AW: Cannot Create Graph when switch from ATSC to Analog channel :thx: Just to keep you an the others informed. I did a fresh install and installed only the avivo encoders, saf filters (6.0) and not the software delivered with the card. Now analogue TV works like a charm. So you were right. Codec soup was the problem...
AW: Cannot Create Graph when switch from ATSC to Analog channel :thx: Just to keep you an the others informed. I did a fresh...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Atom Dual Core...
Replies
Views
I've look at my logs and the only error I can find come from the FanArtHandler plugin... I'll go post the log there!
I've look at my logs and the only error I can find come from the FanArtHandler plugin... I'll go post the log there!
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel i3-530 Memory: 4 GB...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Mediaportal "closes" when starting TV make sure you have aero enabled or you will have tearing edit: marked as nobug
Re: AW: Mediaportal "closes" when starting TV make sure you have aero enabled or you will have tearing edit: marked as nobug
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StramdMP Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: i3 1. TV Card: Digital devices...
Replies
Views
Thread can be marked as "no bug".
Thread can be marked as "no bug".
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta (SVN 28114) MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
AW: Another TV-Server-Crash problem Well, perhaps it would be possible to show a message box to inform that tv-server didn't get any data instead of crashing?!
AW: Another TV-Server-Crash problem Well, perhaps it would be possible to show a message box to inform that tv-server didn't get...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Standard Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 SP 1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I just got back from my local sat dealer. He just lend me a bunch of CAM's, matrix CAMS but also an astoncrypt. I put in the astoncrypt, tuned to a scrambled channel, et voila, we've got video and sound! I hope the duration-tests keep it up :) Took a brief test on the matrix CAMS, no image yet. I'll probably try...
Hello All, I just got back from my local sat dealer. He just lend me a bunch of CAM's, matrix CAMS but also an astoncrypt. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamdMP Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: i3 HDD: 160GB Memory: 8GB...
Replies
Views
I think I've read something a long time ago that this list is somehow provided by Windows, but what's the point in having multiple entries for the same language? I mean, if eg 'Arabic (Iraq)' and 'Arabic (Egypt)' are both mapped to 'ara' wouldn't it make more sense to have only 'Arabic'? (As a side note, in this case it would've been...
I think I've read something a long time ago that this list is somehow provided by Windows, but what's the point in having multiple...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 svn 28083 MediaPortal Skin: Maya / Avalon HD Windows Version: Win7 ultimate CPU Type: Intel E6400...
Replies
Views
Hi again Philippe Thanks for letting us know - I'm just glad that everything is working for you again. Enjoy 1.2.0.b! :) mm
Hi again Philippe Thanks for letting us know - I'm just glad that everything is working for you again. Enjoy 1.2.0.b! :) mm
Edit 08/10/2011 : This was an antenna problem.... Sorry I have 2 Peak USB Peak DIGITAL DVB-T Freeview TV They are really great...
Replies
Views
And I have now reproduced this once in post-record time. Clearly the circumstances are complicated, and we need to spend some time making sure we decide on the correct behaviour. I think it is fair to say that this won't be fixed for 1.2.0. If we keep trying to fix every bug, we will never get it released. However, I will schedule...
And I have now reproduced this once in post-record time. Clearly the circumstances are complicated, and we need to spend some...
I have my recordings set to record 10 min after show ends, but if I press stop-recording button inside these 10 min, I just get...
Replies
Views
AW: MP crashes - Live TV - II. Yes we have used the solution with fixed IPs. One hTPC ist fixed. But my HTPC doenst work, cause my network switch is offline since the night...
AW: MP crashes - Live TV - II. Yes we have used the solution with fixed IPs. One hTPC ist fixed. But my HTPC doenst work, cause my...
Hi, second problem with my second HTPC is, that he crashes sometimes if i try to watch channels. The channels are "ZDF_neo" and...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply. Wasn't aware of the history for this. I will eventualy get back into the SVN stream, been away for some time.
Thanks for the reply. Wasn't aware of the history for this. I will eventualy get back into the SVN stream, been away for some time.
When MP first enters fullscreen playback of video; timeshifting, TS playback etc the TOPBAR will fail to appear when invoked...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have see that too, can you try with Microsoft Codec ? Thanks, Seb.
Hi, I have see that too, can you try with Microsoft Codec ? Thanks, Seb.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0. Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Fix committed in 28114 :)
Fix committed in 28114 :)
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Skin Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Basic x86 CPU Type: INTEL...
Replies
Views
I saw that tvservice had checked duplicate . That should be the problem. Thanks mm
I saw that tvservice had checked duplicate . That should be the problem. Thanks mm
MediaPortal Version: MP-1.1.0-Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Win 7 32bits CPU Type: X2-3600+ HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Sorry, my fault. It seems that only Dolby Digital doesn't work with other apps, so this might be the reason that some ac3 audios are passed untouched. The Microsoft implementation of the Dolby Digital technology is restricted under terms of the Dolby Digital licensing program to use by Microsoft applications.
Sorry, my fault. It seems that only Dolby Digital doesn't work with other apps, so this might be the reason that some ac3 audios...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2beta MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: whs 2011 CPU Type: i5 2400s HDD: 1*180GB SSD OCZ, 2*2TB...
Replies
Views
Done. Tony
Done. Tony
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN 28079 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows7 64-Bit CPU Type: Intel Core i5-750 HDD...
Replies
Views
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs...
MediaPortal Version:1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Win7 Ult 32 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: NAS Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
No problem :) Just to let you know that the team also started discussions on how to improve this behavior to make it easier for the users. Probably only in future release MP 1.3
No problem :) Just to let you know that the team also started discussions on how to improve this behavior to make it easier for the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: windows 7 CPU Type: intel core 2 duo HDD...
Replies
Views
If there is some issue with share view I would notice that immediately because this is the only view I use.
If there is some issue with share view I would notice that immediately because this is the only view I use.
Hi Guys, I've been doing a little customisation on my favorite skin recently but I've hit a wall with what I thought was going...
Replies
Views
AW: EPG grabber only grabbs from first tuningdetail It's very easy: just add some fake tuning details as the _first_ one manualy in the db and you'll notice that the epg grabber fails to get data for this channel because it will never use the second (correct) tuning detail for fetching epg data.
AW: EPG grabber only grabbs from first tuningdetail It's very easy: just add some fake tuning details as the _first_ one manualy...
I don't know if it's really a bug, but I think it's worth to change. If you have more than one tuningdetail for a channel (in my...
Replies
Views
Update: issue raised. mantis
Update: issue raised. mantis
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 beta MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows 7 32 BITS CPU Type: Intel ICore 5 HDD: Intel SSD...
Replies
Views
Confirmed - this is fixed already in 1.2.0rc. :)
Confirmed - this is fixed already in 1.2.0rc. :)
Dont know if its my screen resolution, if not, image says it all...
Replies
Views
AW: In Genre-View no Cover shown (Music) works, thank you
AW: In Genre-View no Cover shown (Music) works, thank you
In the Genre-View (Music), there is no Cover showing. But in the other Views and in the Playlist I can see the Cover. I have...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2b and above MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide & Fidelity Windows Version: Win 7 If you go into either the myVideos "Genres" or "Years" views and select an item, you are correctly presented with the matching results. However, if you then select a title from within this subset and go to the title's details...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2b and above MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide & Fidelity Windows Version: Win 7 If you go into either the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2b and above MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide & Fidelity Windows Version: Win 7 If you go into either the...
Replies
Views
I am still having issues with music if receiver is turned off and on again. This results in playing music or radio is broken, I can remedy the problem by turning on tv and then start radio or music. Did hwahrmann find a solution?
I am still having issues with music if receiver is turned off and on again. This results in playing music or radio is broken, I can...
MediaPortal Version: RC5 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium, danish version CPU Type: Intel®...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom