MediaPortal 1.2.0 RC (4 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 RC.
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our moderators have the strict order to delete such threads without any warning. Please follow ::the guideline:: to provide us with the info we need to help you. :) :thx:
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
Replies
Views
Yup, I know about this for long time. Didn't fix it because it didn't felt important at the time - this was just small cosmetic annoyance, there were bigger issues to fix :) Behaves the same on the beginning of the flow. It's because CoverFlow thinks you're still scrolling left/right so it orders items that way.
Yup, I know about this for long time. Didn't fix it because it didn't felt important at the time - this was just small cosmetic...
I know I added no logs - I don't believe them to be helpful here. I just need someone to try if this is only me: 1. Open up a...
Replies
Views
After manually clearing my browser cache and windows temp folder my third download from the same link succeeded in getting me the correct sized file and it upgraded my 1.2beta to 1.2RC seamlessly. :thx:
After manually clearing my browser cache and windows temp folder my third download from the same link succeeded in getting me the...
I downloaded the installer twice and on both occasions I am getting nsis error (see attached screen shot) when I try to install...
Replies
Views
AW: When starting Vidoeo blank screen with audio for abut 6 to 10 seconds HM - OK - the shtuttering is still here - maybe you see something in the Log (was around 21:38 and 21:41) but as it's not related to the Video-playback issue so don't know if it's better to open a new ticket or see the outcame of the other theme
AW: When starting Vidoeo blank screen with audio for abut 6 to 10 seconds HM - OK - the shtuttering is still here - maybe you see...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Avalon, ... Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: Core™ i3-2100 (2x 3100...
Replies
Views
That's all right as this is not a showstopper. It would be nice to have this thread properly marked and have mantis reference. Thank you for your hard work!!
That's all right as this is not a showstopper. It would be nice to have this thread properly marked and have mantis reference...
Sometimes I see some wierd broken text in My Videos IMDB reports and My News applications. I could not find a lot of regularity...
Replies
Views
i have tried the modified tsreader mentioned it seems to help on live channels that are weak however causes a new issue if a recorded show had a brief cutout or weak signal instead of pixelating and contibuing or just stuttering it stops the stream all together and returns to the recorded shows list when you start it again it...
i have tried the modified tsreader mentioned it seems to help on live channels that are weak however causes a new issue if a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2rc MediaPortal Skin:blue3wide Windows Version: win7 64 CPU Type: dual core culv 1.6ghz HDD: 250GB Memory...
Replies
Views
no bug - everything works as expected but you must watch the video to the complete end (or at least more than 80%) to get the watched flag. this value will become configurable in 1.3.0.
no bug - everything works as expected but you must watch the video to the complete end (or at least more than 80%) to get the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: 7 x64 sp1 CPU Type: i5 2400s HDD: intell ssd 40 gb...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much for following up on this. This has been a huge irritation for me and I was worried it was going to go ignored.
Thank you so much for following up on this. This has been a huge irritation for me and I was worried it was going to go ignored.
CPU E6000 GPU HD4350 RAM 4GB DDR2 MePo 1.2RC Okay first off.... this is a small bug, probably not very important at all as most...
Replies
Views
AW: Video Thumbnails stretched For series you should use the plugin MP-TVSeries ;)
AW: Video Thumbnails stretched For series you should use the plugin MP-TVSeries ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2rc MediaPortal Skin: Blue Standard 4:3 The Thumbnails displays not correct in the Video Plugin. If i...
Replies
Views
This problem has been completly iradicated by using the dshowhelper.dll in this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-1-3-x-dshowhelper-development.113014/page-10#post-931390 as the problem reared its ugly head in 1.3 alpha and latest test releases. The standard release dshowhelper.dll has the problem BUT the...
This problem has been completly iradicated by using the dshowhelper.dll in this thread...
Logs and jpgs below. After any powersave event S1 S3 the Video FPS using MS or MPC codecs has a dramatic drop from either 50FPS...
Replies
Views
Yeah, a Macro would be a really clumsy solution to that. I agree that Away mode should only happen, when the TV server is actually recording something and not when just time shifting.
Yeah, a Macro would be a really clumsy solution to that. I agree that Away mode should only happen, when the TV server is actually...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 RC MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide - Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 Pro 32bit SP1 CPU Type: AMD FUSION...
Replies
Views
Hi Ray. Not sure why the logs are showing the timeshifting path as D:\?? I had actually set both recording and timeshifting to D:\Recorded TV (it was getting late:)). This morning when I noticed I changed it to D:\Timeshifting Record path was and is set to D:\Recorded TV Thanks for the info mate. Cheers, Mick.
Hi Ray. Not sure why the logs are showing the timeshifting path as D:\?? I had actually set both recording and timeshifting to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP & Default Windows Version: Win7 32-bit Hi Guy's For various reasons...
Replies
Views
Well, in my case it was the other way round. TVServer or Mediaportal prevented to go to standby and the solution for me was the different settings.
Well, in my case it was the other way round. TVServer or Mediaportal prevented to go to standby and the solution for me was the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0RC MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 4850e, 2x...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: TV: When NO EPG info => NO channel logo + Wrong/NO channel name Thread prefix updated
Re: AW: TV: When NO EPG info => NO channel logo + Wrong/NO channel name Thread prefix updated
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC (Prod) / Recent SVN (Test) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 (Prod) /...
Replies
Views
May be just so Alex doesn't feel he's going mad, I thought I'd post that I've got the same problem but I hadn't discovered the work around, so thanks for that Alex. Here's my spec MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Core i5-2500K HDD: WD20-EARS 2TB Memory: 2x2GB...
May be just so Alex doesn't feel he's going mad, I thought I'd post that I've got the same problem but I hadn't discovered the work...
TV Scheduled Advanced Record Not Saved if it is done first/before any Quck Record scheduling is done during a Media Portal session...
Replies
Views
You only need that loopback adapter if you don't have a lan connection.
You only need that loopback adapter if you don't have a lan connection.
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate CPU Type: Xeon 5140 HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: HDHomeRun 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate CPU Type: Xeon 5140 HDD: Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate CPU Type: Xeon 5140 HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
HI all! Don't know if it's a bug or a new feature. If i press Strg + 1 under running a Video, the tearing test bar is behind all the stats and is just seeing in background. You can see it in various Screenshots here in this forum. Is this ok, or is there a shortcut to bring the bar to front? Thanks!! Mario MediaPortal...
HI all! Don't know if it's a bug or a new feature. If i press Strg + 1 under running a Video, the tearing test bar is behind all...
HI all! Don't know if it's a bug or a new feature. If i press Strg + 1 under running a Video, the tearing test bar is behind all...
Replies
Views
No problem. I'll set the thread to "not reproducible".
No problem. I'll set the thread to "not reproducible".
MediaPortal Version: 1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Win 7 MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.Stop ist not...
Replies
Views
I've only just had a chance to look at it. I changed from powerDVD8 video and audio codecs to the Microsoft ones and it seems to have stopped. I guess powerDVD8 codecs are now incompatible but I doubt that affects many people as I believe its fairly easy to get hold of the later versions. Thanks for the tip mm
I've only just had a chance to look at it. I changed from powerDVD8 video and audio codecs to the Microsoft ones and it seems to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 32-bit CPU Type: AMD X2 250 3GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Thank you hoborg for this workaround. I think I missed that message, but the issue still exists and your workaround really helped me when identifying channels from TV Server Configuration.
Thank you hoborg for this workaround. I think I missed that message, but the issue still exists and your workaround really helped...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: Standard Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 SP 1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e (2x...
Replies
Views
AW: Slow channel changing... sometimes freeze I can confirm that. I deleted 130 MB of Logfiles on ms Server, and New the Channel Switching is ---fast--> as a Flash!!
AW: Slow channel changing... sometimes freeze I can confirm that. I deleted 130 MB of Logfiles on ms Server, and New the Channel...
I've had an issue since 1.2 beta. When changing channels the picture goes black for around 8 seconds, then plays the old channel i...
Replies
Views
After deleting the windows Temp Folder it works now.
After deleting the windows Temp Folder it works now.
I have done a clean installation of MP but the problem is still the same. When I start the MPEI it asks if I want to update the...
Replies
Views
I'm not complaining (much) that TVservice fails if the db goes down, the problem is how badly it goes down. Continuing to record is a reasonable option, though one I'd prefer is stopping at the last stop time it grabbed from the db because a full drive is never good. It's needing to reboot the entire PC to clear the error. I needed...
I'm not complaining (much) that TVservice fails if the db goes down, the problem is how badly it goes down. Continuing to record is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide modified for more lines Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Phenom II...
Replies
Views
I also have the exact same crashing issue using the same video card and am also based in NZ. My recorded TV also breaks up a bit so think it may be signal related however when the cable is plugged into the tv's built in tuner I have no problems and the signal seems perfect?
I also have the exact same crashing issue using the same video card and am also based in NZ. My recorded TV also breaks up a bit so...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: 7 ultimate 64 CPU Type: i3 2105 HDD: 1TB Memory...
Replies
Views
After long use of MP I keep geting this outcome of the video either DVD, TS etc just giving a blank screen. looking at the logs it shows this 2011-09-16 22:04:30.130745 [Debug][(18)]: RenderBlack: x:826, y:217, w:900, h:563 2011-09-16 22:04:30.146369 [Debug][(18)]: RenderBlack: x:826, y:217, w:900, h:563 2011-09-16...
After long use of MP I keep geting this outcome of the video either DVD, TS etc just giving a blank screen. looking at the logs...
After long use of MP I keep geting this outcome of the video either DVD, TS etc just giving a blank screen. looking at the logs...
Replies
Views
Hi greybox This issue was reported internally - see mantis 3690. It should be fixed in a follow-up release to 1.2.0 final. mm
Hi greybox This issue was reported internally - see mantis 3690. It should be fixed in a follow-up release to 1.2.0 final. mm
In TV Server configuration the default location for the Scan for channels button for my ATSC card is incorrect, and when I try to...
Replies
Views
Hi again Okay, so I think I understand the situation now. You can work around the problem by enabling the CAM on the DVB-IP tuner. Of course that will make TV Server think that the DVB-IP tuner can decrypt any channel - very far from ideal. The better solution is to check the elementary streams as some broadcasters do not set flags...
Hi again Okay, so I think I understand the situation now. You can work around the problem by enabling the CAM on the DVB-IP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
It works :)
It works :)
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Thanks for helping.
Thanks for helping.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD HDD: WD 320GB Memory: 2gb...
Replies
Views
Any luck with this? Happened again to me today. Ive now set MP up on my work machine with the same settings but i dont seem to be able to replicate the error. Perhaps its a PC issue? My MP singleseat at home is a Gigabyte mobo + AMD X2 dual core processor + 4x1Gb Corsair RAM setup, whereas my work PC is a Dell own motherboard +...
Any luck with this? Happened again to me today. Ive now set MP up on my work machine with the same settings but i dont seem to be...
Think ive found a possible powerscheduler bug in 1.2RC where resuming from standby/hibernation causes MP client to freeze on home...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom