MediaPortal 1.2.0 RC (2 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 RC.
i have tried the modified tsreader mentioned it seems to help on live channels that are weak however causes a new issue if a recorded show had a brief cutout or weak signal instead of pixelating and contibuing or just stuttering it stops the stream all together and returns to the recorded shows list when you start it again it...
i have tried the modified tsreader mentioned it seems to help on live channels that are weak however causes a new issue if a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2rc MediaPortal Skin:blue3wide Windows Version: win7 64 CPU Type: dual core culv 1.6ghz HDD: 250GB Memory...
Replies
Views
Thanks for helping.
Thanks for helping.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD HDD: WD 320GB Memory: 2gb...
Replies
Views
I'm not complaining (much) that TVservice fails if the db goes down, the problem is how badly it goes down. Continuing to record is a reasonable option, though one I'd prefer is stopping at the last stop time it grabbed from the db because a full drive is never good. It's needing to reboot the entire PC to clear the error. I needed...
I'm not complaining (much) that TVservice fails if the db goes down, the problem is how badly it goes down. Continuing to record is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide modified for more lines Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Phenom II...
Replies
Views
AW: Error: Mediaportal stopped working Thank you.
AW: Error: Mediaportal stopped working Thank you.
Hi guys, I dont think this is specific to 1.2 RC but while using mediaportal I every so often get a popup that mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom