MediaPortal 1.2.0 RC (6 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 RC.
This problem has been completly iradicated by using the dshowhelper.dll in this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-1-3-x-dshowhelper-development.113014/page-10#post-931390 as the problem reared its ugly head in 1.3 alpha and latest test releases. The standard release dshowhelper.dll has the problem BUT the...
This problem has been completly iradicated by using the dshowhelper.dll in this thread...
Logs and jpgs below. After any powersave event S1 S3 the Video FPS using MS or MPC codecs has a dramatic drop from either 50FPS...
Replies
Views
Old thread but still this might help someone else... I had similar issues in W7 64bit, i.e. MP fine in another client PC but not on the server PC. I was getting video on the server but no audio. I fixed this by going in to the volume mixer panel on server PC, ensuring Application sounds was enabled, then opening MP in mini window...
Old thread but still this might help someone else... I had similar issues in W7 64bit, i.e. MP fine in another client PC but not...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0RC MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: 7x64SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core i7-2600K HDD...
Replies
Views
@ mm1352000 can i please have the patch for 1.2.3 i need it to upgrade
@ mm1352000 can i please have the patch for 1.2.3 i need it to upgrade
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5...
Replies
Views
I have edited the thread status to 'Confirm' since this is by no means a confirmed bug. I am running the 1.2.2 branch, and have no problems playing SD or HD recordings in single-seat or multi-seat. Mark
I have edited the thread status to 'Confirm' since this is by no means a confirmed bug. I am running the 1.2.2 branch, and have...
Hi, I did my own build of the 1.2.2 branch and upgraded my 1.2.1 install. After this icannot play any of my recordings. It...
Replies
Views
Hi again Okay, so I think I understand the situation now. You can work around the problem by enabling the CAM on the DVB-IP tuner. Of course that will make TV Server think that the DVB-IP tuner can decrypt any channel - very far from ideal. The better solution is to check the elementary streams as some broadcasters do not set flags...
Hi again Okay, so I think I understand the situation now. You can work around the problem by enabling the CAM on the DVB-IP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
AW: Slow channel changing... sometimes freeze I can confirm that. I deleted 130 MB of Logfiles on ms Server, and New the Channel Switching is ---fast--> as a Flash!!
AW: Slow channel changing... sometimes freeze I can confirm that. I deleted 130 MB of Logfiles on ms Server, and New the Channel...
I've had an issue since 1.2 beta. When changing channels the picture goes black for around 8 seconds, then plays the old channel i...
Replies
Views
FreakyJ I spent at least half a day deeply examining the code in TsWriter and looking at your dumps on a byte-by-byte basis. I found one minor issue (which you've seen in the internal thread) which shouldn't make any difference to this discussion. That was a lot of effort but no reward, and at this point I'm at a loss to explain why...
FreakyJ I spent at least half a day deeply examining the code in TsWriter and looking at your dumps on a byte-by-byte basis. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamdMP 1.6.10.2910 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
No the description will not make a difference. What does make a difference here I think is that your files have been converted to mp4. You actually now have two recordings pointing at one single file. MP does not do this itself so presumably you have used some plugin to do this? I am closing this thread as there are two going...
No the description will not make a difference. What does make a difference here I think is that your files have been converted to...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2 RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo, 2.4GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: NoPmtFound Dopple DVB-T Cards don' work Please have a look to the attached logs. Now the client hangs when I try to watch DVB-T. To be exact after a complet reboot there are no problems. But after chanching the channel and/or stop and restart client the cleint hangs??? This never happend in older versions since 1.2 beta? ramu
AW: NoPmtFound Dopple DVB-T Cards don' work Please have a look to the attached logs. Now the client hangs when I try to watch...
Hi, since 1.2 beta I got problems using two dvb-t cards. Before there was no problem to watch tv on two seperated notebooks...
Replies
Views
Just found this thread here which describes my problem exactly and the fix for it also works. How did these extra entries get in there?
Just found this thread here which describes my problem exactly and the fix for it also works. How did these extra entries get in there?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 (690) 2.3GHz...
Replies
Views
AW: At the end of a TV no EPG Info Also have only seen it one time now - probably a lack in the EPG downloaded.
AW: At the end of a TV no EPG Info Also have only seen it one time now - probably a lack in the EPG downloaded.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: Core™ i3-2100 (2x 3100 MHz)...
Replies
Views
Perfect. That worked. Thanks for your help. Have a great weekend. Regards Jacob
Perfect. That worked. Thanks for your help. Have a great weekend. Regards Jacob
Hi, Found out there was a new channel in my HD lineup so did a rescan. I can see in the log that the channel is found, but I am...
Replies
Views
OS: Windows 7 64 bit Mediaportal 1.2.0 On my desktop PC I have set 2 static IP's on one interface: 192.168.1.125/24 (network+internet) and 2.2.2.6/8 (ArtNet). The default gateway is set to 192.168.1.1/24. The problem is that when you do that, Mediaportal can't connect to the HTPC in the living room. It always says the IP is not...
OS: Windows 7 64 bit Mediaportal 1.2.0 On my desktop PC I have set 2 static IP's on one interface: 192.168.1.125/24...
OS: Windows 7 64 bit Mediaportal 1.2.0 On my desktop PC I have set 2 static IP's on one interface: 192.168.1.125/24...
Replies
Views
Any luck with this? Happened again to me today. Ive now set MP up on my work machine with the same settings but i dont seem to be able to replicate the error. Perhaps its a PC issue? My MP singleseat at home is a Gigabyte mobo + AMD X2 dual core processor + 4x1Gb Corsair RAM setup, whereas my work PC is a Dell own motherboard +...
Any luck with this? Happened again to me today. Ive now set MP up on my work machine with the same settings but i dont seem to be...
Think ive found a possible powerscheduler bug in 1.2RC where resuming from standby/hibernation causes MP client to freeze on home...
Replies
Views
That's all right as this is not a showstopper. It would be nice to have this thread properly marked and have mantis reference. Thank you for your hard work!!
That's all right as this is not a showstopper. It would be nice to have this thread properly marked and have mantis reference...
Sometimes I see some wierd broken text in My Videos IMDB reports and My News applications. I could not find a lot of regularity...
Replies
Views
AW: If MP crashes while it startsup, MediaPortal.exe.config gets corrupt/empty I've found a way around this problem^^ Just remove every write rights from MediaPortal.exe.config (done under Win7 x64), even the adminstrator has no write rights anymore :) But don't forget to keep the read rights^^
AW: If MP crashes while it startsup, MediaPortal.exe.config gets corrupt/empty I've found a way around this problem^^ Just...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA + TsWriter/TsReader patched MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU...
Replies
Views
This might be connected, which is why I'm posting here rather than starting a new thread. Firstly I should say that I've noticed a load of MySQL errors in the Application_eventlog.csv, so perhaps that indicates the source of the problem. There's a lot of errors in the tvserver_error.log as well. LiveTV was working fine last...
This might be connected, which is why I'm posting here rather than starting a new thread. Firstly I should say that I've noticed...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
After long use of MP I keep geting this outcome of the video either DVD, TS etc just giving a blank screen. looking at the logs it shows this 2011-09-16 22:04:30.130745 [Debug][(18)]: RenderBlack: x:826, y:217, w:900, h:563 2011-09-16 22:04:30.146369 [Debug][(18)]: RenderBlack: x:826, y:217, w:900, h:563 2011-09-16...
After long use of MP I keep geting this outcome of the video either DVD, TS etc just giving a blank screen. looking at the logs...
After long use of MP I keep geting this outcome of the video either DVD, TS etc just giving a blank screen. looking at the logs...
Replies
Views
AW: When starting Vidoeo blank screen with audio for abut 6 to 10 seconds HM - OK - the shtuttering is still here - maybe you see something in the Log (was around 21:38 and 21:41) but as it's not related to the Video-playback issue so don't know if it's better to open a new ticket or see the outcame of the other theme
AW: When starting Vidoeo blank screen with audio for abut 6 to 10 seconds HM - OK - the shtuttering is still here - maybe you see...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Avalon, ... Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: Core™ i3-2100 (2x 3100...
Replies
Views
Hi dlind It's weak/bad signal alright. In this case it looks like the teletext decoder may have been responsible. mm
Hi dlind It's weak/bad signal alright. In this case it looks like the teletext decoder may have been responsible. mm
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 rc1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Win7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel E7300 HDD: Memory: 4Gb...
Replies
Views
I am having the same issue with both HD and SD .MKV files
I am having the same issue with both HD and SD .MKV files
Hi all, in the current version 1.2.0.0 i use an external player (Media Player Clasic Home Cinema) for playing my video files. I...
Replies
Views
After deleting the windows Temp Folder it works now.
After deleting the windows Temp Folder it works now.
I have done a clean installation of MP but the problem is still the same. When I start the MPEI it asks if I want to update the...
Replies
Views
Re: AFTER INSTALLING ON WINDOWS XP CLIENT tsfilter.ax was not registered and RTSP fai skandy: I wonder, did you run the installer with administrator privileges?
Re: AFTER INSTALLING ON WINDOWS XP CLIENT tsfilter.ax was not registered and RTSP fai skandy: I wonder, did you run the installer...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP CPU Type: Atom Intel HDD: 500 GB Memory: 1...
Replies
Views
AW: No Movie Title is shown on the Mini Display during Playback of DVD contend Hi, The right Movie name appear on the OSD, thats ok
AW: No Movie Title is shown on the Mini Display during Playback of DVD contend Hi, The right Movie name appear on the OSD, thats ok
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP / Backdrop Windows Version: Win 7 (Main Client) / Win Server 2008 x64...
Replies
Views
HI all! Don't know if it's a bug or a new feature. If i press Strg + 1 under running a Video, the tearing test bar is behind all the stats and is just seeing in background. You can see it in various Screenshots here in this forum. Is this ok, or is there a shortcut to bring the bar to front? Thanks!! Mario MediaPortal...
HI all! Don't know if it's a bug or a new feature. If i press Strg + 1 under running a Video, the tearing test bar is behind all...
HI all! Don't know if it's a bug or a new feature. If i press Strg + 1 under running a Video, the tearing test bar is behind all...
Replies
Views
Yup, I know about this for long time. Didn't fix it because it didn't felt important at the time - this was just small cosmetic annoyance, there were bigger issues to fix :) Behaves the same on the beginning of the flow. It's because CoverFlow thinks you're still scrolling left/right so it orders items that way.
Yup, I know about this for long time. Didn't fix it because it didn't felt important at the time - this was just small cosmetic...
I know I added no logs - I don't believe them to be helpful here. I just need someone to try if this is only me: 1. Open up a...
Replies
Views
Hmm, sometimes the remote sensor picks up phantom commands, so I guess it just got confused. I'll check that I don't have anything assigned to Teletext, seeing as I can't use it anyway. Good to hear you've got a fix to stop this crashing MP. Hopefully it will get incorporated in a release soon :) Perhaps someone would like to...
Hmm, sometimes the remote sensor picks up phantom commands, so I guess it just got confused. I'll check that I don't have anything...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
SE: Maybe a solution: Rasterize the screen in proportion to the skin properties of the cover flow resulting in something like: |-|--|---|----|----|--------|----|----|---|--|-| The first 5 and the last 5 (depends on skin settings) scroll 1-5 entries left/right and the one in the middle opens the current item. I guess it does not have...
SE: Maybe a solution: Rasterize the screen in proportion to the skin properties of the cover flow resulting in something like...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0RC MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide 16:9 Windows Version: XPSP3 CPU Type: AMD E350 HDD: SAMSUNG...
Replies
Views
I've seen it a number of times since 1.2Beta (not sure about 1.1.2/3). It's not easily reproducible. Anecdotally it seemed to be when another recording was in progress, but I can't be sure. Always worked when I came back later & deleted the recording. Some sort of file lock seems feasible.
I've seen it a number of times since 1.2Beta (not sure about 1.1.2/3). It's not easily reproducible. Anecdotally it seemed to be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate CPU Type: Xeon 5140 HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB Samsung F4 Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXBE Video Card: HD6950 2GB Video Card Driver: 11.7 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom