MediaPortal 1.2.0 RC (4 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 RC.
Thank you so much for following up on this. This has been a huge irritation for me and I was worried it was going to go ignored.
Thank you so much for following up on this. This has been a huge irritation for me and I was worried it was going to go ignored.
CPU E6000 GPU HD4350 RAM 4GB DDR2 MePo 1.2RC Okay first off.... this is a small bug, probably not very important at all as most...
Replies
Views
AW: DB address not correctly set in multi-seat installation. Hi, unfortunately in 1.2.2 there is the same bug. I just updated to this new version. Therefor I uninstalled the previous version completely and choose new install with existing database. After the install run I couldn't use the clients, got an error message that there...
AW: DB address not correctly set in multi-seat installation. Hi, unfortunately in 1.2.2 there is the same bug. I just updated...
Just upgraded one of my clients from a failed 1.2.0beta installation (a failed 1.2.0beta installation with mpaux-thingie, for...
Replies
Views
Release 1.2.1.0 final has cured all connected problems so far with testing for me. Good work thanks.
Release 1.2.1.0 final has cured all connected problems so far with testing for me. Good work thanks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0Rc MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit Sp1 CPU Type: Intel 9300 Quad...
Replies
Views
I can now confirm that this happens on my system as well - I will investigate further this evening and if needed log a mantis entry. I am not yet sure what causes this, I will keep you posted.
I can now confirm that this happens on my system as well - I will investigate further this evening and if needed log a mantis...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 4850e, 2x...
Replies
Views
Hi Steffen, On my system I also have problems with resume and black screen but still showing the status bar. However, also standby is prevented. I have opened another thread for this. Tvserver is the one somehow responsible. LG k.
Hi Steffen, On my system I also have problems with resume and black screen but still showing the status bar. However, also standby...
Hi there, i just upgraded from 1.2 Beta to 1.2 RC without any problems. When I start Mediaportal now (with streamedMP or...
Replies
Views
Hi greybox This issue was reported internally - see mantis 3690. It should be fixed in a follow-up release to 1.2.0 final. mm
Hi greybox This issue was reported internally - see mantis 3690. It should be fixed in a follow-up release to 1.2.0 final. mm
In TV Server configuration the default location for the Scan for channels button for my ATSC card is incorrect, and when I try to...
Replies
Views
Cool. Was just confused by that log, but you obviously know what's going on ;)
Cool. Was just confused by that log, but you obviously know what's going on ;)
To try and eliminate any problems, I stopped TVService and checked it wasn't running in TaskScheduler. However, MP1.2RC install...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom