MediaPortal 1 Talk (68 Viewers)

General talk regarding our HTPC-software MediaPortal 1 takes place here.
A WORK AROUND !!! Hello to everyone again. I too was experiencing these problems. I was using 1.25v of MP with 32 gigs of memory, win7. The reason why it occurs is due to the the number of files scheduled to be recorded. Solution:- Check the number of scheduled recordings (and scheduled series to be recorded) and reduce them...
A WORK AROUND !!! Hello to everyone again. I too was experiencing these problems. I was using 1.25v of MP with 32 gigs of memory...
There appears to be a memory leak in TvService.exe of about 15KB per hour. After restarting my system (W10, MP 1.27) Windows task...
Replies
Views
Hmmm, TV Server iptv is very choppy, sometimes the server crashes without notice and MP has to be closed via taskmanager... :oops:
Hmmm, TV Server iptv is very choppy, sometimes the server crashes without notice and MP has to be closed via taskmanager... :oops:
I've notised that more and more channels are not working in OnLineVideos. For me it made the service useless sometime ago. It's a...
Replies
Views
zak bagans pointing at you and the dumb green box at the bottom
zak bagans pointing at you and the dumb green box at the bottom
uhhh theres a dumb green box at the bottom of the live tv thing and idk how to fix it please s e n d h e l p
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.27.0 Recorded TV Thumbnail Oddities (1 Viewer) DE
After I performed the usual "Change channel" for the 5 recordings with changed channel names mentioned above, all of the recordings were mapped to the appropriate channel logos. I'm afraid there is little hope for my DVB-C provider. Not only are series and episode tags missing, even the naming is inconsistent. The "COMMENT" tag...
After I performed the usual "Change channel" for the 5 recordings with changed channel names mentioned above, all of the recordings...
To resolve a problem with TV recording, I deleted all channels and rescanned them. As a result, all of my recorded TV thumbnails...
Replies
Views
Netexplorer.... Tried something like that once upon a time and it was just too complicated/complex/convoluted of a solution. A lot like using a sledgehammer to swat a fly. besides selecting a program on the tablet with EPG wouldn't change the main screen it would display the show on the tablet. I wrote an application to display the...
Netexplorer.... Tried something like that once upon a time and it was just too complicated/complex/convoluted of a solution. A lot...
My Media PC is currently connected via hdmi -> denon receiver -> samsung 60 inch tv. I'm looking at adding a 24 inch touch screen...
Replies
Views
I found adding the sid number in front of the channel was a quicker option.
I found adding the sid number in front of the channel was a quicker option.
In the UK we have regional versions of the ITV channel. (ITV Granada, ITV Meridian, ITV Yorkshire, etc) King of Sat tells me that...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom