MediaPortal 1 Talk (51 Viewers)

General talk regarding our HTPC-software MediaPortal 1 takes place here.
MP1 MP2 TV guide BUG found DE
Yes of course. You were 1 minute faster than me pressing Submit. :D :D
Yes of course. You were 1 minute faster than me pressing Submit. :D :D
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC3 cvs 03- 22 2006-01-02 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Picture in Picture DE
I would like to see PIP support added to MP as well, even if it was just only 1 PIP.
I would like to see PIP support added to MP as well, even if it was just only 1 PIP.
Are there any plans to add a picture in picture ability sometime in the far future? Since media portal has been able to support...
Replies
Views
And you can change that in Setup, Television, Capture cards (select a capture card and click Edit), Recording folder
And you can change that in Setup, Television, Capture cards (select a capture card and click Edit), Recording folder
hi guys where is the recorded tv stored and in what file format on the hard drive? checked in the media portal directory but...
Replies
Views
:lol:
:lol:
Click here for information: KinoPlex
Replies
Views
If you use the same version you can back up the whole mediaportal folder.
If you use the same version you can back up the whole mediaportal folder.
Is there a guide (list) somewhere on what needs to be saved for backups or moving to a new machine? The databases I'm sure and...
Replies
Views
See the provider of the skin it's not included in the release package. DMAN
See the provider of the skin it's not included in the release package. DMAN
There is a bug in the "BlueTwo Dark Metal" skin, which does not allow the user to change channels and groups within MyTV using the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Comcast Rhapsody DE
Hello. Can someone please tell me whether I can record to my computer Comcast Rhapsody streaming radio with Mediaportal? Thank you.
Hello. Can someone please tell me whether I can record to my computer Comcast Rhapsody streaming radio with Mediaportal? Thank you.
Replies
Views
Hi, It should save the settings on entering MP home again (it does that here) from Movies, if not you can change the view in MP setup -> Movies -> Movie Views & the flag ViewAs Regards Roy
Hi, It should save the settings on entering MP home again (it does that here) from Movies, if not you can change the view in MP...
How do i get coverart folders like shown on the screenshots of skins.. do i have to drop images inthere with a sertant name?
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot, I'm looking forward to any improvement that can be done to the speed of my pictures.
Thanks a lot, I'm looking forward to any improvement that can be done to the speed of my pictures.
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2rc3 Skin: mce Windows Version: win xp mce 2005 CPU Type: amd 2600+ Memory: 512Mb...
Replies
Views
Hi all, When I set for example, a record to 7:30pm, I get this weird behavior: MP creates like a dozen (literally) small files (like 1 sec long, I can just hear the audio when trying to play it) of the minutes before the show starts ( 7:27 thru 7:28 ) in a folder with the name of the show that ended at 7:29. For example...
Hi all, When I set for example, a record to 7:30pm, I get this weird behavior: MP creates like a dozen (literally) small files...
Hi all, When I set for example, a record to 7:30pm, I get this weird behavior: MP creates like a dozen (literally) small files...
Replies
Views
I wondered about that approach as well, and haven't actually tried it yet. But, if you check out this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=13598 I've done some work mapping just the database folder. You'd still have to do the configuration work for the rest of the app on a per machine basis though, so we ought...
I wondered about that approach as well, and haven't actually tried it yet. But, if you check out this thread...
Just a thought i had, haven't actually tried this, what if you had say a server machine and you installed Media portal on it and it...
Replies
Views
Hi, (Hei) Didn't see this post before now but this is good. Keep it up!!! :lol: Skal bidra så godt jeg kan.... Regards Roy
Hi, (Hei) Didn't see this post before now but this is good. Keep it up!!! :lol: Skal bidra så godt jeg kan...
For you Vikings around here; http://www.diskusjon.no/index.php?showtopic=511827&st=0 Please give feedback if there is anyting...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Niveus Pocket PC wifi remote (1 Viewer) DE
At the time I tried it, the only thing that worked for me was the Music interface. I'm not sure if that's all that works right now, however I really didn't feel it warranted spending more time with. Now please don't take my comments as an insult or that I don't think what you're doing is cool. It just didn't stand out as...
At the time I tried it, the only thing that worked for me was the Music interface. I'm not sure if that's all that works right...
http://store.niveusmedia.com/s.nl/sc.2/category.2/it.A/id.541/.f anyone know if this will work with mp as the mce '05 remote...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 I'd like to praise Mediaportal! (1 Viewer) DE
I bought at ATI Theater 550 card to build my htpc. I tried Beyond TV and SageTV and ran into all kinds of problems with the capture card. Then I stumbled onto Mediaportal. After running into so many propblems with my capture card I was amazed when mediaportal just worked the first time. We have been using it ever since. Very Nice!
I bought at ATI Theater 550 card to build my htpc. I tried Beyond TV and SageTV and ran into all kinds of problems with the...
Which forum is suitable for this?
Replies
Views
Thanks very much, tklon! :D BTW, whatever happened to the PDF manual for the software that used to be available for download here?
Thanks very much, tklon! :D BTW, whatever happened to the PDF manual for the software that used to be available for download here?
Where do I get a compiled version of MediaPortal from that I can install over a copy of Windows XP Pro?
Replies
Views
Yay. nah i don't think it's dominated by mansweat.. Myself is a great movie lover, decorated my house with a mini cin with a 50" LCD and 2k watt surround.. I firstly installed WMC.. and i hated it. never even thought it would be so incompatible... So i started to look for anything else that would look like it.. and actually work...
Yay. nah i don't think it's dominated by mansweat.. Myself is a great movie lover, decorated my house with a mini cin with a 50"...
==============GIRLS ONLY THREAD =============== Background: This is a thread I thought about a couple of month ago. Tonight, it...
Replies
Views
Why not submit a support template and figure out what's causing the problem instead of applying a bandaid solution?
Why not submit a support template and figure out what's causing the problem instead of applying a bandaid solution?
Is there an option to make that? Cause otherwise I get bad image (it freezes from time to time) Thanks
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC3 Radio DE
sounds to me that this is a support question, ask in the apropriate forum.
sounds to me that this is a support question, ask in the apropriate forum.
I can not ear the rádio . I ear TV, Music, but not rádio. I used nvtv and now WinTv 350 and in booth I have the same problem...
Replies
Views
Hmmmm... Thats indeed nice to let MP resume playback when it starts up again. I I am not mistaken this is allready the case with radio (at least it used to be) How do you shutdown your htpc? Just turn it off? Hibernate ? explain some more how you would want to see this feature.
Hmmmm... Thats indeed nice to let MP resume playback when it starts up again. I I am not mistaken this is allready the case...
-------------------- My system: MP Version: RC3, CVS 25.03.06 Skin: blue2 Windows Version: XP SP 2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP...
Replies
Views
Look at here for the explanation of ffdshow postprocessing : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?p=80191#80191
Look at here for the explanation of ffdshow postprocessing : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?p=80191#80191
Hi there, I am dealing with MP for some months now, not getting the tv work properly. There are also some technical questions I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 The New RC3 DE
So your problem isn't bothering you anough to even check out a support thread?? Anyway, you can find all your posts easily. There is a link on the forum start page (up to the right) 'Your post' or something similar. I use it often ;) /Moltas
So your problem isn't bothering you anough to even check out a support thread?? Anyway, you can find all your posts easily. There...
I've installed the new version and i can sy it works perfectly, Out of the box i did only set it like i wish and it's rock solid...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Thumbs up! DE
I must say that I am impressed by the work you guys seem to do. Just look at the changelog, it's almost an hourly update! How am I supposed to keep up ;) I hope you guys realize how much you are appreciateds. Take the time needed and make sure to sleep once and awhile! /Moltas
I must say that I am impressed by the work you guys seem to do. Just look at the changelog, it's almost an hourly update! How am I...
I must say that I am impressed by the work you guys seem to do. Just look at the changelog, it's almost an hourly update! How am I...
Replies
Views
S
MP1 MP2 Windows CE DE
Any change that "how-to" will happen? :D . I think a lot of people would love this...
Any change that "how-to" will happen? :D . I think a lot of people would love this...
Hi, is it possible to run MP under Windows CE? Regards Stoffl
Replies
Views
I do have a Twinhan DVB-S PCI and and running windows XP. All Canal Digital channels (Thor) are working perfectly on MP, but cant get any channels channels or signal on Viasat (Cirius). have to LNBs and one diseq Is there aomeone out there with any idea why I cant get channels or signal from Viasat. Have tried all possible...
I do have a Twinhan DVB-S PCI and and running windows XP. All Canal Digital channels (Thor) are working perfectly on MP, but...
I do have a Twinhan DVB-S PCI and and running windows XP. All Canal Digital channels (Thor) are working perfectly on MP, but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WMA-Pro over S/PDIF DE
Hi, does anyone know if there is a driver which supports 'WMA-Pro over S/PDIF'? In my Media Player the option is greyed out :-(. If not - are there external audio adapter existing which supports this function? I only get stereo...
Hi, does anyone know if there is a driver which supports 'WMA-Pro over S/PDIF'? In my Media Player the option is greyed out :-(...
Hi, does anyone know if there is a driver which supports 'WMA-Pro over S/PDIF'? In my Media Player the option is greyed out :-(...
Replies
Views
In their new edition (04/2006) the german magazine PCGames Hardware has an articel about the uses of a secondary PC. When it comes to the use of an HTPC, they tell u to install MediaPortal as "the" Software. They also included the link to www.team-mediaportal.com. So hopefully this will give us a couple of new users :)
In their new edition (04/2006) the german magazine PCGames Hardware has an articel about the uses of a secondary PC. When it comes...
In their new edition (04/2006) the german magazine PCGames Hardware has an articel about the uses of a secondary PC. When it comes...
Replies
Views
Sorry no, since the digital/analog hybrid cards i could test have no hardware encoding for the analog part. You still can use a hauppauge pvr card for analog and svideo capture under MP, wich have hardware encoding, and use another digital dedicated card for TNT (one usb2 and the other pci worked fine for me ). I just don't know if...
Sorry no, since the digital/analog hybrid cards i could test have no hardware encoding for the analog part. You still can use a...
First of all, hi to everyone. I'm trying to install Media Portal on my PC, but i have problem with my Pinnacle 300i. When, using...
Replies
Views
The problem is probably due to the way the channel and group buttons now works; they've changed from the last official release to this one. The channel button now opens up a dialog box with a listcontrol, so you can scroll thru the channels. If the skin you are using hasn't been updated to work with RC3 from RC2, you will...
The problem is probably due to the way the channel and group buttons now works; they've changed from the last official release to...
I have just installed the new RC3 and am having problems in MY TV i have retunned all the stations here in brisbane but when you...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mar 18 release DE
It seems no release yet, but a new release candidate: RC3. http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mediaportal/MediaPortal_0.2_RC3.zip
It seems no release yet, but a new release candidate: RC3. http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mediaportal/MediaPortal_0.2_RC3.zip
I haven't seen any more news on the .2 release. Is it going to be pushed back?
Replies
Views
Right guess, I am a guy. This thread is exactly one year old now. Never thought the thread would come up again. The reason for me starting it, was to learn something for the benefit for Mediaportal in the terms of usability. I perceived that my wife had a totally different approach to MP than I have. Although MP worked rather...
Right guess, I am a guy. This thread is exactly one year old now. Never thought the thread would come up again. The reason for...
Hi! This thread is intended for male forum users, who want to reply or comment on a contribution in the thread: Girlzzz only...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom