MediaPortal 1 Talk (40 Viewers)

General talk regarding our HTPC-software MediaPortal 1 takes place here.
I have now tried doing the exact same. Works well but I have also had the above mentioned problem while recording.
I have now tried doing the exact same. Works well but I have also had the above mentioned problem while recording.
This made me curious. Been searching the forum but have not found any clues. Does anyone know what this new feature does?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Great Work! DE
Since my last post, I did not have any errors or crashes with my TV (with an exception of a few crashes due to no space left on my HD - all these recordings take space :shock: ) I love MP!!!! Awesome work, team!
Since my last post, I did not have any errors or crashes with my TV (with an exception of a few crashes due to no space left on my...
I found Mediaportal last summer, however was not heavily using it since MP had some stability issues (and I was too lazy to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cebit DE
has anyone, who has already been there seen anything very interesting? or some good things you can get for free anywhere?
has anyone, who has already been there seen anything very interesting? or some good things you can get for free anywhere?
Who of you will be going to the cebit? maybe we could meet some other people there wich we only know from the forums. i will...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
You should not use "inside" since Intel already sued people using this one. It is brand named by them.
You should not use "inside" since Intel already sued people using this one. It is brand named by them.
Has anyone thought of setting up a CafePress.com store to sell MP merchandise? (proceeds go to MP of course). This would be...
Replies
Views
Seems there is a way to get the Nero AVC Encoder filter to work in Graphedit. This is the Dshow filter that comes with Nero Recode2 that cannot be instatiated by the CLSID in Graphedit. The ACC and AVC Muxer work fine. Anyway I found this on a forum somehere... all credit to the original finder. - Change the graphedit.exe to...
Seems there is a way to get the Nero AVC Encoder filter to work in Graphedit. This is the Dshow filter that comes with Nero Recode2...
Seems there is a way to get the Nero AVC Encoder filter to work in Graphedit. This is the Dshow filter that comes with Nero Recode2...
Replies
Views
Further update, there is a plugin which you can view QT trailers! See the posting here. You will need to backup the thread for the link to the plugin. Please post your likes/dislikes on this plugin! Mike
Further update, there is a plugin which you can view QT trailers! See the posting here. You will need to backup the thread for...
Any future plans to implement the codecs used for the HD quicktime trailers from apple website? There seems to be more and more hd...
Replies
Views
If there are any BDA drivers for the ULI M9206 it might be able to get it supported.
If there are any BDA drivers for the ULI M9206 it might be able to get it supported.
Hi I am new to the group. Got a few questions regarding media portal. 1. Shall media portal allow me to veiw movies on my...
Replies
Views
Hi David I hate to say this but, it's a manual rename of file. that's why everyone on this forum is so keen to get EPG working. Sorry no other answer. WebEPG if you have internet access is the easiest to use (Thanks James) but if the pc you have MP installed on, does not have internet access, is their a pc with access, that you...
Hi David I hate to say this but, it's a manual rename of file. that's why everyone on this forum is so keen to get EPG working...
Hi , all members... I have a small problem, i dont make use of a guide or xmltv with MP. I can program movie and shows in MP...
Replies
Views
hello people for those who dont know the inglish language very well to get info about this great program i putting my personal site to work in Portuguese nobody asked me to do it i just do it to help so any question dificult to understand here on this forum drop me a line there http://rictec.homeip.net Olá para todos...
hello people for those who dont know the inglish language very well to get info about this great program i putting my personal...
hello people for those who dont know the inglish language very well to get info about this great program i putting my personal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hauppauge Cards DE
In case anyone wants to read a bit. http://www.microsoft.com/tv/IPTVEdition.mspx
In case anyone wants to read a bit. http://www.microsoft.com/tv/IPTVEdition.mspx
Hi All One Minute rant, are we getting a kickback from above cards i can understand from a analogue point of view but surely THE...
Replies
Views
It will do both hardware analogue and dvb-t recordings + FM radio of course. The only downside as mentioned in another thread was its not capable of doing both at the sametime so technically it can do the job of 2 different card types, it cant do it as well.
It will do both hardware analogue and dvb-t recordings + FM radio of course. The only downside as mentioned in another thread was...
I'm currently in the process of setting up a Media Centre PC Celeron D331 2.6Ghz Gigabyte LGA775 mobo 512MB PC-3200 DDR...
Replies
Views
Not possible at present.
Not possible at present.
Hello, I am wondering if it is possible to have MediaPortal utilize a tv tuner on another computer on the network and have all the...
Replies
Views
Hi Markus, Your English seems to be good enough, to be honest. I'd be happy to second read it, but I have no German skills apart from Danka and Schumacher.
Hi Markus, Your English seems to be good enough, to be honest. I'd be happy to second read it, but I have no German skills apart...
Hi, Have just had my first 24 hours with MediaPortal in the front room, using it in anger with a remote control. Before I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 I Love MP DE
I love MP too!!!!! And I also use videoredo, but just a question on it, last version (2.2.1-445) seems to corrupt files, I vent back to previous version, anyone else is having the same problem?!? thanks ammm
I love MP too!!!!! And I also use videoredo, but just a question on it, last version (2.2.1-445) seems to corrupt files, I vent...
I just want to say that MP runs on my system perfectly. I don't have anykind of problems anymore. I believe that it was a good...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SageTV Stealing our skins? (1 Viewer) DE
Well since I still have to use SageTV for ATSC PVR duties, I like the fact that there is a MP skin for it since the Sage Default skin is absolute crap. Until I can move to MP exclusively, the MP based theme helps reduce the "sting" of using SageTV. MCE 2005 has a lot of problems. SageTV has a lot of problems. MP has a lot of...
Well since I still have to use SageTV for ATSC PVR duties, I like the fact that there is a MP skin for it since the Sage Default...
I was reading a review about sageTV over at HTPCnews and saw this page. http://htpcnews.com/main.php?id=sagetv4_10 The skin...
Replies
Views
I got this working by removing the MediaPortal folder and reinstalling everything.
I got this working by removing the MediaPortal folder and reinstalling everything.
I installed the RC2 version some time ago and don't get it working wit my TV card (Pinnacle 300i DVBT). The 0.1.3 version worked...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 When ? DE
two things to esperado: - your english is VERY good! - I agree not to all what you say but to: "first 100% stability to the core - then gadgets and luxury functions"! Hopefully you read that, before you leave the "MP religion" :wink: (why don't you stay here and help the devs if you are an experienced video developper???)...
two things to esperado: - your english is VERY good! - I agree not to all what you say but to: "first 100% stability to the...
do you think it will be possible to have a "working" version of media portal ? I mean a solid version for tnt. (Even with less...
Replies
Views
I remember reading in another thread that was the case. They needed developer information that ATI wouldnt hand out so the 'extra features' the card sported were only usable in ati's own application. You might want to browse the forums a little more and read up on it.
I remember reading in another thread that was the case. They needed developer information that ATI wouldnt hand out so the 'extra...
Is it possible to use my Theatre 550 card to display a TV image without the visible MPEG2 compression artefacts in it? The Theatre...
Replies
Views
Has this german commercial site stolen images from the Blue Two skin??? http://www.bogobox.net/software.php
Has this german commercial site stolen images from the Blue Two skin??? http://www.bogobox.net/software.php
Replies
Views
One I am able to see the pictures, to see what you are talking about... I will give this a TRY!
One I am able to see the pictures, to see what you are talking about... I will give this a TRY!
Tools Needed : Video LAN media player A TV TUNER card SETTING UP YOUR CRAP ON THE COMPUTER WITH THE TV TUNER Download...
Replies
Views
I am NOT going to speak for the DEV's but from what I can tell everything until then is going to be bug fix. Nothing really new is going to be added. They are going to be cleaning up the code and making sure that the product is ROCK solid.
I am NOT going to speak for the DEV's but from what I can tell everything until then is going to be bug fix. Nothing really new...
Hi all, Read about the release plan for 18th march ... Would be interesting to know what is planned to get done until then...
Replies
Views
Before anyone just cut it down to bandwidth... This is not the main problem, just one point. The other reasons infinityloop mentioned are much more important. I dont want to have it too easy for newbies cause they should think and read before grabbing anything that looks like a *CVS*.rar. Its not you that get the complains when...
Before anyone just cut it down to bandwidth... This is not the main problem, just one point. The other reasons infinityloop...
I made this little programm, wich automatically downloads the latest CVS-release. it kills MediaPortal, downloads the latest...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Asus TV-7135 DE
Its a software card so providing the card comes with its own mpeg2 encoders you can get support added. If it doesnt then Im afraid your out of luck. I suggest you have a look in the how to get support for my software tv card in Hardware Support forum.
Its a software card so providing the card comes with its own mpeg2 encoders you can get support added. If it doesnt then Im afraid...
I have just laid my hands on a Packard-Bell Asus TV-7135 TV Tuner card, and was wondering if MediaPortal will work with this card...
Replies
Views
Read this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=9737&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=transponder Seems that it does what you suggest Greetz, Ben
Read this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=9737&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=transponder Seems...
I was just reading the news about the FloppyDTV: From this i gather that normally DVB cards(like for example my Twinhan Cab CI...
Replies
Views
You might want to go to the barbaric way. Open the remote (remove some screws etc) and use a bit of sticky tape to disable the contact for the kill button.
You might want to go to the barbaric way. Open the remote (remove some screws etc) and use a bit of sticky tape to disable the...
Hi guys. I'm the first to admit I'm no computer "boffin". I am however keen to develop a reliable pc-based media centre. My...
Replies
Views
It is a configuration item in your video card driver application (for example, Catalyst Control Centre if you have an ATI card). But, try exclusive DirectX mode first, as I believe it does the same thing....
It is a configuration item in your video card driver application (for example, Catalyst Control Centre if you have an ATI card)...
is there anyone out there that can help me with the following. I watch a lot of movies with MP, especially DIVX and XVID. it...
Replies
Views
Hi Ronilse.... Thanks... :D
Hi Ronilse.... Thanks... :D
Hi there. I would like to costumize my XP a bit, and i have seen the fine looking MP bootskins, but it seems that there is a...
Replies
Views
Nothing new. If you do a search for "ebay" on the forums, you'll find various other threads.
Nothing new. If you do a search for "ebay" on the forums, you'll find various other threads.
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Media-Portal-Multi-Media-Center-2005-For-Windows-XP_W0QQitemZ7220338213QQcategoryZ41888QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem...
Replies
Views
You will need to login again. The domain name changed and that caused the cookie on your PC to not match.. See this post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=11605 Mike
You will need to login again. The domain name changed and that caused the cookie on your PC to not match.. See this post...
Normally there are 4 selections View posts since last visit Your posts View unanswered posts mark all posts as read. Today...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Great Work Frodo ! DE
ok thanks for the information ! I certainly changed something else that makes it changes faster :) (i recently installed new TV card drivers, but I only see the speed up now...) Thanks anyway for this great tuning.
ok thanks for the information ! I certainly changed something else that makes it changes faster :) (i recently installed new...
I installed new CVS after reading this : On 17/02/2006 [08:19:47] _Frodo added the following change: added partial...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom