MediaPortal 'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.2.0-Archiv (1 Viewer)

MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.2.0
My TVServer used to crash more less the same way: Source: .NET Runtime 2.0 Error Reporting Category: None Event ID:1000 Faulting application tvservice.exe, version 1.0.0.0, stamp 4669e446, faulting module cavemlsp.dll, version 2.0.0.0, stamp 45a33ba1, debug? 0, fault address 0x00002f9d. I found out that it was my antivirus...
My TVServer used to crash more less the same way: Source: .NET Runtime 2.0 Error Reporting Category: None Event ID:1000...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvserver 13/06/2007 [19:04:52] rtv added: tv movie epg: use short epg description if there is no better long description available TvPlugin 13/06/2007 [21:58:57] gibman added: Fixed mantis:1069 Huge green highlight rectangle over TV-overlay window in MyTV Home. ===> click here to download...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvserver 13/06/2007 [19:04:52] rtv added: tv movie epg: use short epg description if there is...
Replies
Views
I just upgraded from v.0.2.2.0 stable to this Svn build because I wanted to get the web browser plugin to work. Apparently there is a bug because turning timeshifting on makes the sound stutter on my system (it works fine in 0.2.2.0 stable). I've adjusted quality settings in the tv card and such, but nothing seems to help. Audio in...
I just upgraded from v.0.2.2.0 stable to this Svn build because I wanted to get the web browser plugin to work. Apparently there is...
Replies
Views
All scheduled reordings are being named incorrectly. They are being given the name of the previous programme in the EPG
All scheduled reordings are being named incorrectly. They are being given the name of the previous programme in the EPG
Replies
Views
Any chance fixing broken "My Trailers" Links? - As Yahoo has done something with thier links - is there any chance in fixing this?
Any chance fixing broken "My Trailers" Links? - As Yahoo has done something with thier links - is there any chance in fixing this?
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ServerBlaster: 07/06/2007 [03:46:31] Joboehl added: Fixed extended logging not working. ServerBlaster: 07/06/2007 [03:47:10] Joboehl added: Added option to send select signal after channel number to speed channel change. tvserver 07/06/2007 [08:37:57] rtv added: fixed: tv movie could...
Changelog since last snapshot: ServerBlaster: 07/06/2007 [03:46:31] Joboehl added: Fixed extended logging not working...
Replies
Views
version nummber is changed to 0.2.3.0 which makes the skins outdated.
version nummber is changed to 0.2.3.0 which makes the skins outdated.
Replies
Views
several problems with the overlay of the new Radio switching from TV to radio to music loses the overlay playing screen or the screen is messed up. ( using the size of the preview TV for all overlays thus beeing to large to fit in the 4:3 box
several problems with the overlay of the new Radio switching from TV to radio to music loses the overlay playing screen or the...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Not to mention:
Not to mention:
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Attempted "Record Now" from CVBS input of Hauppauge HVR-1300 MCE gave no visible response and produced attached logs.
Attempted "Record Now" from CVBS input of Hauppauge HVR-1300 MCE gave no visible response and produced attached logs.
Replies
Views
The http://svn.team-mediaportal.com is dead !
The http://svn.team-mediaportal.com is dead !
Replies
Views
Installed this on top of standard 0.2.2.0. All seems fine (I use fairly limited feature set) but DVD stop just hangs MP.
Installed this on top of standard 0.2.2.0. All seems fine (I use fairly limited feature set) but DVD stop just hangs MP.
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TvServer: 31/05/2007 [07:01:01] Joboehl added: Fixed scheduler stealing TVCard when a free card was not available for recording. TvPlugIn: 31/05/2007 [07:02:25] Joboehl added: Fixed timeshifting being stopped by a client in some invalid situations. Music 31/05/2007 [17:21:43] hwahrmann added...
Changelog since last snapshot: TvServer: 31/05/2007 [07:01:01] Joboehl added: Fixed scheduler stealing TVCard when a free...
Replies
Views
Having the same problem (only from "Play DVD" in Home menu). /tompa
Having the same problem (only from "Play DVD" in Home menu). /tompa
Replies
Views
not any change with the newest svn not any change with the newest svn
not any change with the newest svn not any change with the newest svn
Replies
Views
can you please try to rename your db file, and config it again? could be that there were changes in db design regards chefkoch
can you please try to rename your db file, and config it again? could be that there were changes in db design regards chefkoch
Replies
Views
sorry was my fault hoped that no one would have found it ;) should be fixed with latest svn regards chefkoch
sorry was my fault hoped that no one would have found it ;) should be fixed with latest svn regards chefkoch
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new to MP, so please be patient. :) I updated my brand new fresh installation of MP 0.2.2.0 (the stable release) with this SVN-version. Now the little red record light is IMHO in bad position: If I switch into a recording channel, the OSD appears in the lower left corner (like usual), but the red light appears...
Hello, I'm new to MP, so please be patient. :) I updated my brand new fresh installation of MP 0.2.2.0 (the stable release) with...
Replies
Views
i have this problem too /j'ai aussi ce probleme sorry for my english !
i have this problem too /j'ai aussi ce probleme sorry for my english !
Replies
Views
crop settings doesn' work Exactly since this revision (14683) TV crop settings doesn't take effect in zoom mode "Normal". In other zoom modes (except "original source format" of course) the crop settings work. Developers, please have a look at your changes since previous revision (14669) where the crop settings worked. Thanks!
crop settings doesn' work Exactly since this revision (14683) TV crop settings doesn't take effect in zoom mode "Normal". In other...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvserver 24/05/2007 [14:14:13] rtv added: fixed: tv channels mapped for tv movie epg could not be deleted ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvserver 24/05/2007 [14:14:13] rtv added: fixed: tv channels mapped for tv movie epg could not...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 22/05/2007 [14:45:48] hwahrmann added: Playing Internet Streams via the BASS player, shows Song Information ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 22/05/2007 [14:45:48] hwahrmann added: Playing Internet Streams via the BASS player...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MyPictures 18/05/2007 [14:26:56] rtv added: added sf.net Patch #1700308 (Recursivly generate thumbs in my Pictures) - thx mbuzina tvserver 18/05/2007 [14:45:23] rtv added: added sf.net patch #1720393 (TVE3: Fix for mantis bug 1039); needs testing! - thx misterd_sf tvserver 18/05/2007...
Changelog since last snapshot: MyPictures 18/05/2007 [14:26:56] rtv added: added sf.net Patch #1700308 (Recursivly generate...
Replies
Views
Indeed with default skin running it is working...
Indeed with default skin running it is working...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvclient 16/05/2007 [13:57:53] rtv added: fixed: tv guide dialog didn't close after zapping to another channel MyVideos 16/05/2007 [18:33:01] Dukus_ added: Fixed mantis 0000963(Retrieval of artwork for movies (imdb) results in low res version first time viewing) TVServer 16/05/2007 [20:24:01]...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvclient 16/05/2007 [13:57:53] rtv added: fixed: tv guide dialog didn't close after zapping to...
Replies
Views
Freeze when Canceling Movie Database Scan Hi, Setup/Movies/Movie Database/Settings: - add OFDB (german) - add IMDB (english) - Reset database - check "Skip files already in database" - hit "Update database from ..." After successfully added 8 entries I had to Cancel because Setup was using 500MB of memory. After hitting...
Freeze when Canceling Movie Database Scan Hi, Setup/Movies/Movie Database/Settings: - add OFDB (german) - add IMDB...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom