MediaPortal 'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.2.0-Archiv (1 Viewer)

MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.2.0
can you please try to rename your db file, and config it again? could be that there were changes in db design regards chefkoch
can you please try to rename your db file, and config it again? could be that there were changes in db design regards chefkoch
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Program description not displayed on recorded shows.
Program description not displayed on recorded shows.
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
My TVServer used to crash more less the same way: Source: .NET Runtime 2.0 Error Reporting Category: None Event ID:1000 Faulting application tvservice.exe, version 1.0.0.0, stamp 4669e446, faulting module cavemlsp.dll, version 2.0.0.0, stamp 45a33ba1, debug? 0, fault address 0x00002f9d. I found out that it was my antivirus...
My TVServer used to crash more less the same way: Source: .NET Runtime 2.0 Error Reporting Category: None Event ID:1000...
Replies
Views
i have this problem too /j'ai aussi ce probleme sorry for my english !
i have this problem too /j'ai aussi ce probleme sorry for my english !
Replies
Views
ok, but Leon_Gjerland cited item 13, so his answer did not relay to your post, did it :D? anyway, item13 still open :)
ok, but Leon_Gjerland cited item 13, so his answer did not relay to your post, did it :D? anyway, item13 still open :)
Replies
Views
I confirm: using the bass engine with vizualisation, the problem doesn't occur. There is another thing: when I shut down MP, I have the following pup up: "MP has had a problem and must be closed" (but this message appears when MP is yet closed, or maybe there is an hidden part of the program which is still open?)
I confirm: using the bass engine with vizualisation, the problem doesn't occur. There is another thing: when I shut down MP, I...
Replies
Views
I am seeing excessive cpu uasge while in MyTV and MyTV sub menu's (80%+ cpu instead of 10%) Reverted to 14413 and this isn't present. Nothing showing in logs.
I am seeing excessive cpu uasge while in MyTV and MyTV sub menu's (80%+ cpu instead of 10%) Reverted to 14413 and this isn't...
Replies
Views
This svn seems to break tvserver service when used in client/server Hi, I installed SVN-Snapshot: 04-21-2007 00-59h - Revision:14265 on a client with a fresh install of XP (with updates), and MediaPortal 0.2.2. After then installing the tvserver plugin, and attempting to launch MediaPortal and connect to the tvserver on my...
This svn seems to break tvserver service when used in client/server Hi, I installed SVN-Snapshot: 04-21-2007 00-59h -...
Replies
Views
Not to mention:
Not to mention:
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new to MP, so please be patient. :) I updated my brand new fresh installation of MP 0.2.2.0 (the stable release) with this SVN-version. Now the little red record light is IMHO in bad position: If I switch into a recording channel, the OSD appears in the lower left corner (like usual), but the red light appears...
Hello, I'm new to MP, so please be patient. :) I updated my brand new fresh installation of MP 0.2.2.0 (the stable release) with...
Replies
Views
Attempted "Record Now" from CVBS input of Hauppauge HVR-1300 MCE gave no visible response and produced attached logs.
Attempted "Record Now" from CVBS input of Hauppauge HVR-1300 MCE gave no visible response and produced attached logs.
Replies
Views
Same here! backslash
Same here! backslash
Replies
Views
I added the coverlist-view back to bluetwo now. Please try next svn-snapshot. The playlist-view problem is code related and a known issue. :thx: for reporting regards chefkoch
I added the coverlist-view back to bluetwo now. Please try next svn-snapshot. The playlist-view problem is code related and a...
Replies
Views
i use analouge oout, not SPDIF :) but thanks anyway
i use analouge oout, not SPDIF :) but thanks anyway
Replies
Views
MePo Green: font broken Hello together, just a minor issue for those of us devoted to MePo... The font in this skin is way out of scale since one of the latest subversions. Didn't manage to look into it myself yet, but maybe someone else is on it already? bye, Anthrax (Germany)
MePo Green: font broken Hello together, just a minor issue for those of us devoted to MePo... The font in this skin is way...
Replies
Views
not any change with the newest svn not any change with the newest svn
not any change with the newest svn not any change with the newest svn
Replies
Views
Starting from this SVN (ie. also the one from the 24th has the same problem) MediaPortal uses from 18% to 22% of my CPU continously, even if it is just sitting on the home menu, doing nothing. This causes all videos to stutter, both TV and "simple" video files, but I think it is all related to the high CPU load. [EDITED: it is not a...
Starting from this SVN (ie. also the one from the 24th has the same problem) MediaPortal uses from 18% to 22% of my CPU...
Replies
Views
This issue seems solved, after installing the last SVN rev. 14052 I don't see it anymore. I can cruise around the menus, and return to basic home, and the text description are always displayed. Thanks.
This issue seems solved, after installing the last SVN rev. 14052 I don't see it anymore. I can cruise around the menus, and...
Replies
Views
Bug: MP hangs when trying to get IMDB info from a movie that already has IMDB information on it.
Bug: MP hangs when trying to get IMDB info from a movie that already has IMDB information on it.
Replies
Views
Which skin are you using? I've found the same thing with Mepo Wide Green. It seems to work okay with Blue Two Wide. I don't have many skins on my system so I haven't tested with many.
Which skin are you using? I've found the same thing with Mepo Wide Green. It seems to work okay with Blue Two Wide. I don't have...
Replies
Views
Post the information in the bug section.
Post the information in the bug section.
Replies
Views
I have still problems with WebEPG. When it runs by job at 01:00, there is a difference in data of one day. If I run it manually it grabs the epg data fine. I'm using German channels with tvinfo.de as source. Here's a small example of wrong data: 1.) run from 01:00 (wrong day, +24h) <programme start="20070429201500"...
I have still problems with WebEPG. When it runs by job at 01:00, there is a difference in data of one day. If I run it manually...
Replies
Views
I have this problem too. In adition, I also noticed that my previosly added recording of a series (recorded with "every week"), didn't show up in EPG, although it did record it correctly. Last thing: When I record a show, and want to watch it it while its still recording, I no longer get the option to "Watch from beginning" - it...
I have this problem too. In adition, I also noticed that my previosly added recording of a series (recorded with "every week")...
Replies
Views
crop settings doesn' work Exactly since this revision (14683) TV crop settings doesn't take effect in zoom mode "Normal". In other zoom modes (except "original source format" of course) the crop settings work. Developers, please have a look at your changes since previous revision (14669) where the crop settings worked. Thanks!
crop settings doesn' work Exactly since this revision (14683) TV crop settings doesn't take effect in zoom mode "Normal". In other...
Replies
Views
No second tuner in diversity card Hi ! I am using the Terratec Cinergy DT USB XS Diversity card (2 tuners). However, in Mediaportal only one tuner is available. See pic please. :-) In the application that comes with the card, I can change from diversity to dual tuner mode. I did not find any such setting in MP. There is no such...
No second tuner in diversity card Hi ! I am using the Terratec Cinergy DT USB XS Diversity card (2 tuners). However, in...
Replies
Views
Having the same problem (only from "Play DVD" in Home menu). /tompa
Having the same problem (only from "Play DVD" in Home menu). /tompa
Replies
Views
Hi, Add to the bug report of SYNTEC, That I have this issue even on the stable 0.2.2.0 release. Not all the time, but sometimes (Usually if I run the IMDB search multiple times) I end up having a flickering interface (blue and mayhem 3) The only thing left to do for a fix is reboot. Hope this helps to allocate the code issue.
Hi, Add to the bug report of SYNTEC, That I have this issue even on the stable 0.2.2.0 release. Not all the time, but sometimes...
Replies
Views
Problem With Irtrans Remote And Latest Svn Hi, i use MP 0.2.2.0 + svn and after installing SVN Rev14483 i have some problems to control MP application with my IRTrans remote (case Zalman HD160). Example: 1) TVGuide: is impossible to select option to change guideTV day (i must to use keyboard or mouse) 2) VideoEditor: after...
Problem With Irtrans Remote And Latest Svn Hi, i use MP 0.2.2.0 + svn and after installing SVN Rev14483 i have some problems to...
Replies
Views
Indeed with default skin running it is working...
Indeed with default skin running it is working...
Replies
Views
sorry was my fault hoped that no one would have found it ;) should be fixed with latest svn regards chefkoch
sorry was my fault hoped that no one would have found it ;) should be fixed with latest svn regards chefkoch
Replies
Views
Top Bottom