MediaPortal 'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.3.0-RC1-Archiv (1 Viewer)

Download and discuss MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.3.0 RC1
MP1 MP2 Found a Bug? DE
If you think that you have found a Bug, then please start a detailed bugreport -->here<-- :thx:
If you think that you have found a Bug, then please start a detailed bugreport -->here<-- :thx:
Replies
Views
Hi, pooon, been awhile since you wrote this but it's now fixed. Regards Roy
Hi, pooon, been awhile since you wrote this but it's now fixed. Regards Roy
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TVPlugin 04/09/2007 [09:10:54] lkuech added: Change the behavior of the searchbox at "MyTV-"Scheduled-"New" to search only if requested. (requires latest mp svn build to work flawless via keyboard) ExternalDisplay: 05/09/2007 [00:08:31] JoeDalton added: added DM140GINK driver for MSI Media Live...
Changelog since last snapshot: TVPlugin 04/09/2007 [09:10:54] lkuech added: Change the behavior of the searchbox at...
Replies
Views
There's something wrong with channel up / down since few latest SVNs. If I change channel up from MCE remote and channel goes above current TV group, it shows nothing and weird things happen. And if you press channel down from last channel on group it changes to first dvb-radio. I turned radio channel off by setup's mapping tool but...
There's something wrong with channel up / down since few latest SVNs. If I change channel up from MCE remote and channel goes above...
Replies
Views
mypictures/filmstrip gave some strange effects fixed in next build which should be available in a few minutes
mypictures/filmstrip gave some strange effects fixed in next build which should be available in a few minutes
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MyPictures 03/09/2007 [01:29:46] piba added: fixed switching viewtypes icon " filmstrip " list sometimes gave some strange effects becous cleanup / initialization went wrong ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot...
Changelog since last snapshot: MyPictures 03/09/2007 [01:29:46] piba added: fixed switching viewtypes icon " filmstrip " list...
Replies
Views
Since a few SVN, I am having problems with Last.fm and BASS engine. Bug report is here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/last_fm_intermittently_stops_working_bass_engine-t27403.html?p=177093#post177093
Since a few SVN, I am having problems with Last.fm and BASS engine. Bug report is here...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: myvideo/mymusic/myimages 01/09/2007 [01:10:10] gibman added: fixed resuming from powerstate with showlastactivemodule would lead to an empty list of files. now waiting for network share to become available. tvplugin 01/09/2007 [01:10:29] gibman added: fixed miniEPG was not closed immidiately...
Changelog since last snapshot: myvideo/mymusic/myimages 01/09/2007 [01:10:10] gibman added: fixed resuming from powerstate...
Replies
Views
I am having the same problem. Upmix for MP3 with BASS enigine was still working as of MediaPortal-svn--08-12-2007--01-00-Rev15504. Meanwhile I have just switched back to the internal player. I first noticed the problem with the previous build, MediaPortal-svn--08-31-2007--01-01-Rev15687, which was the first I tried since the 12...
I am having the same problem. Upmix for MP3 with BASS enigine was still working as of MediaPortal-svn--08-12-2007--01-00-Rev15504...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 31/08/2007 [15:27:28] hwahrmann added: Artist Info wasn't retrieved due to some web site changes TVServer 31/08/2007 [18:35:23] dman_LFC added: added support for the Airstar HD5000 for ATSC QAM tuning TVServer 31/08/2007 [18:36:30] dman_LFC added: fixed TSFileWriter to allow for...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 31/08/2007 [15:27:28] hwahrmann added: Artist Info wasn't retrieved due to some web site...
Replies
Views
CD AutoPlay is behaving unpredictably, at least since SVN 08-12-2007--01-00-Rev15504. Although I have MP set to automatically play the CD, it didn't always with that version and never does with this one. When I then drill down to the CD track listing in "Shares", it generally shows titles, but occasionally fails to (even with the...
CD AutoPlay is behaving unpredictably, at least since SVN 08-12-2007--01-00-Rev15504. Although I have MP set to automatically...
Replies
Views
Nothing new about that... see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/standby_needs_fixing_pleeeeeeeease_im_begging_you-t26782.html?t=26782 . cheers
Nothing new about that... see...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TvSerer 29/08/2007 [09:32:46] gemx added: Added grabbing BEV 9-day epg data SetupTV 29/08/2007 [10:31:53] gemx added: Fixed mantis issue 0001101: Skystar2, LNB settings not persisted. SetupTV 29/08/2007 [14:14:45] gemx added: Fixed mantis issue 0001103: deleteing/mapping many channels and...
Changelog since last snapshot: TvSerer 29/08/2007 [09:32:46] gemx added: Added grabbing BEV 9-day epg data SetupTV...
Replies
Views
Just uninstalled my 0.2.2, installed 0.2.3 RC1 and then installed this SVN build and all seems to work fine .. all settings are remembered and so on. :-)
Just uninstalled my 0.2.2, installed 0.2.3 RC1 and then installed this SVN build and all seems to work fine .. all settings are...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Core 26/08/2007 [22:37:14] Bavarian added: fixing scrolling of ThumbnailPanel ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the...
Changelog since last snapshot: Core 26/08/2007 [22:37:14] Bavarian added: fixing scrolling of ThumbnailPanel ===> click...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Didn't try, I'm using it..with a bit of success only this night but I am:D Anyway that has to be the real matter: when there are no problems connecting to the server the config opens in a reasonable time, instead if the server is down/blocked/closed or so on it takes ages as I wrote! That's not that good, I think a sort of timeout...
Didn't try, I'm using it..with a bit of success only this night but I am:D Anyway that has to be the real matter: when there are...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: WebEPG 25/08/2007 [09:01:07] _James added: fixed not processing merged channels MyLast.fm 25/08/2007 [15:53:54] rtv added: added new stream: MP can now use the radio "Playlist" you set up on http://last.fm (needs at least 15 chosen tracks) tvengine 25/08/2007 [17:31:24] rtv added: added...
Changelog since last snapshot: WebEPG 25/08/2007 [09:01:07] _James added: fixed not processing merged channels MyLast.fm...
Replies
Views
I have two problems with this release: (actually it haooens from some times ago, I cannot tell exactly for how long) 1. When try to play a movie or recorded tv, which I already started to play early and stopped, it does not ask me if to start from beginning or continue from where it was left, but it ALWSYS start from beginning...
I have two problems with this release: (actually it haooens from some times ago, I cannot tell exactly for how long) 1. When try...
Replies
Views
In the Music menu if I press Channel Down (Page Down), the screen starts to flicker/refresh. This then continues in every menu and MP has to be restarted to stop it. Not exactly sure when this started as this is the first SVN i've installed since early-mid July.
In the Music menu if I press Channel Down (Page Down), the screen starts to flicker/refresh. This then continues in every menu and...
Replies
Views
After latest SVN Build it seems that the configuration does not quit exactly. After Close the Configuration Dialog in the Task Manager i see the Configuration.exe!
After latest SVN Build it seems that the configuration does not quit exactly. After Close the Configuration Dialog in the Task...
Replies
Views
Hi! I just tried this version and it seems as webepg skips merged channels. Anyone else experiencing the same thing? I've attached the log (nothing in there to indicate what the issue is as far as I can see) and the webepg.xml I'm using. /Peter
Hi! I just tried this version and it seems as webepg skips merged channels. Anyone else experiencing the same thing? I've...
Replies
Views
Being able to use a second screen was essentially my only issue with MediaPortal when i first evaluated it. Great job, guys - this is an amazing app.
Being able to use a second screen was essentially my only issue with MediaPortal when i first evaluated it. Great job, guys - this...
Replies
Views
Same bug here, I can post logs if needed
Same bug here, I can post logs if needed
Replies
Views
Hi, This it's already added to Mantis, seems like a bug sneaked in with the new animation. Regards Roy
Hi, This it's already added to Mantis, seems like a bug sneaked in with the new animation. Regards Roy
Replies
Views
Hi, Ouch, you surly likes Kent – Max 500 ;) Not seen this... Regards Roy
Hi, Ouch, you surly likes Kent – Max 500 ;) Not seen this... Regards Roy
Replies
Views
Same problem here. I will post a bugreport. Same with SpinSafe Revolve. grubi.
Same problem here. I will post a bugreport. Same with SpinSafe Revolve. grubi.
Replies
Views
Good idea to fix that. BUT I use the mantis (Twinhan DTV 1034). In mediaportal.exe it crashes after updating 8 channels! And in configuration.exe it starts to crash at 11817. I have installed the Patch from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B896626&x=24&y=17 Greetings from Franken weissollo
Good idea to fix that. BUT I use the mantis (Twinhan DTV 1034). In mediaportal.exe it crashes after updating 8 channels! And in...
Replies
Views
Alarm instandly fades out after music starts. Exactly the same bug like this one: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=951 cu mitze
Alarm instandly fades out after music starts. Exactly the same bug like this one...
Replies
Views
I'm confused. Where should this section be used for? (I think it should be used for bugs and other issues that have appeared since your last SVN and since your last stable version or something like that, and if its a bug also post it in a bugreport)
I'm confused. Where should this section be used for? (I think it should be used for bugs and other issues that have appeared...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom