MediaPortal 'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.3.0-RC2-Archiv (1 Viewer)

Download and discuss MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.3.0 RC2
Hi, kkendall, the file(mediaportaldirs.xml) has been there for a long time, the file it's used for pointing MP to the folders where "custom" dirs are. & the file for XP & Vista it's not the same, on XP folders are in MP root(default place), on vista they're in "Users\All Users" better known as "ProgramData folder". Because SVN...
Hi, kkendall, the file(mediaportaldirs.xml) has been there for a long time, the file it's used for pointing MP to the folders...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Intresting info about the audio driver. Also had the feeling that the driver is causing problems. Thx-
Intresting info about the audio driver. Also had the feeling that the driver is causing problems. Thx-
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Did anyone else try the XFace skin with this SVN? All the sub menus on the basic Home screen seem to be stacked over in the left hand corner now. It was fine with the SVN of the 5th of Oct. Thanks for all the great work!
Hi, Did anyone else try the XFace skin with this SVN? All the sub menus on the basic Home screen seem to be stacked over in the...
Replies
Views
I'm having the same problems, AMD 690G, latest svn, catalyst 7.9 drivers. Freeze screen in less than 5 minutes, please address this in next stable version :) Thanks :)
I'm having the same problems, AMD 690G, latest svn, catalyst 7.9 drivers. Freeze screen in less than 5 minutes, please address this...
Replies
Views
This version appears to fatally crash my system almost every time I use it - usually after I've watched TV or a recording, although I haven't quite worked out if there's a sequence to the crashing whilst using MediaPortal. Using WinXP, and system usually very stable and rarely crashes. The logs don't appear to be showing anything...
This version appears to fatally crash my system almost every time I use it - usually after I've watched TV or a recording, although...
Replies
Views
Hi, This it's a thread for MP 0.2.3RC2 with SVN, not TVE3 related stuff as you are posting about, use this one instead ;) from your log: 2007-10-03 22:09:32.498227 [Info.][MPMain]: Load plugins from : C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\windows\TvPlugin.dll Regards Roy
Hi, This it's a thread for MP 0.2.3RC2 with SVN, not TVE3 related stuff as you are posting about, use this one instead ;) from...
Replies
Views
You can change the font size in configuration TV > Teletext.
You can change the font size in configuration TV > Teletext.
Replies
Views
:thx:
:thx:
Replies
Views
Are you using the latest nvidia drivers 162.18 as these caused me problems of flickering, reverting back to 158.24 fixed it.
Are you using the latest nvidia drivers 162.18 as these caused me problems of flickering, reverting back to 158.24 fixed it.
Replies
Views
That's what i tried and didn't work. And since it is in Mediaportal plugins I thought it was the appropriate place to ask. I will post it in TVE3 thread. Tried on two different computers XP/Vista - same thing. I need to manually edit Mediaportal.xml to make it work.
That's what i tried and didn't work. And since it is in Mediaportal plugins I thought it was the appropriate place to ask. I will...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use the standard tv engine thats included with media portal. I did a little test and I think the hard drive access is caused by the TV guide being updated. See log extract below. All I did was run mediaportal. I left it on the main menu without pressing anything. A few seconds after mp loaded hard rive access started. This...
Hi, I use the standard tv engine thats included with media portal. I did a little test and I think the hard drive access is...
Replies
Views
I agree with this model, the number 1 thing I would like to see from mediaportal is more stable releases :thx:
I agree with this model, the number 1 thing I would like to see from mediaportal is more stable releases :thx:
Replies
Views
edit: moved
edit: moved
Replies
Views
DamonTools dont work with the latest SVN's Hi! I have the same problem. Yesterday I maked an update to 2.3.rc2 and the latest svn and now the automount don't run well. I use the version 3.47 from daemontools. For further information I added my testlog. Thanks wadu
DamonTools dont work with the latest SVN's Hi! I have the same problem. Yesterday I maked an update to 2.3.rc2 and the latest...
Replies
Views
I confim, no live TV, scheduled TV !! :(
I confim, no live TV, scheduled TV !! :(
Replies
Views
Yes, solved. But that's not for me any more. Too many bugs, video with artifacts, AMD is dying and no TV on my HTPC. No time for waiting. I'm all in DVBViewer Pro now.
Yes, solved. But that's not for me any more. Too many bugs, video with artifacts, AMD is dying and no TV on my HTPC. No time for...
Replies
Views
Version details of tsreader.ax are Created & Modified Date : 09 Oct 2007 21:33:16380,928 bytes Reinstalled MP, TV3 & tvplugin and still got the same file. Just installed the latest SVNs and all is now ok, so guess must have picked up the wrong tsreader.ax somewhere. Thanks for responding Trevor
Version details of tsreader.ax are Created & Modified Date : 09 Oct 2007 21:33:16380,928 bytes Reinstalled MP, TV3 & tvplugin...
Replies
Views
Yes, you are correct .... :)
Yes, you are correct .... :)
Replies
Views
I've had this problem since SVN 1947. When changing from a FTA to non-FTA channel MP either freezes or crashes with an error...
I've had this problem since SVN 1947. When changing from a FTA to non-FTA channel MP either freezes or crashes with an error...
Replies
Views
With this build, the list of albums under album artists was incomplete (after rescanning the library). For example, it only showed one Beethoven album, when I have dozens. IIRC, this was working correctly in 16125. I was kind of surprised by how quickly the scan went. Could there be a relationship? P.S. I just installed SVN...
With this build, the list of albums under album artists was incomplete (after rescanning the library). For example, it only showed...
Replies
Views
Deleting or changing the order of TV channels from Configuration/TV/TV Channels is very slow. There is a lot of disk activity each time a change is made. No information is recorded in configuration.log Deleting or changing the order of TV channels from inside MediaPortal.EXE operates as expected.
Deleting or changing the order of TV channels from Configuration/TV/TV Channels is very slow. There is a lot of disk activity each...
Replies
Views
Hi Darklord, With the newest build I see that there is an EVR video render option (requires .NET 3 framework). When I use this in stead of VMR9 then you can open any windows software (browser, word, etc..) on top of full screen MediaPortal, running vidoe etc.. Regards, Luke
Hi Darklord, With the newest build I see that there is an EVR video render option (requires .NET 3 framework). When I use this...
Replies
Views
Confirmed. Been this way along time
Confirmed. Been this way along time
Replies
Views
I backed up manually. Afterwards, I discovered that the checkbox state can be toggled with the spacebar, but not via mouse click. Configuration still works for me.
I backed up manually. Afterwards, I discovered that the checkbox state can be toggled with the spacebar, but not via mouse click...
Replies
Views
I have a big problem with Rc2 SVN: when I play a video file is black only audio plays!!!! After a lot of try the video is showed OK... With RC1 & its SVNs this not happened. I'm the only one with this issue? fanoI
I have a big problem with Rc2 SVN: when I play a video file is black only audio plays!!!! After a lot of try the video is showed...
Replies
Views
Same Problem with MCE remote!!
Same Problem with MCE remote!!
Replies
Views
It works fine.
It works fine.
Replies
Views
EDIT: never mind. I was out of disk space. When I installed this on my primary MP box from and ultra clean install, everything installed correctly but after setting everything up and launching MP, I got a "no video/audio detected error". I set this version up on my secondary MP box and it worked fine. I tried this about 5 times...
EDIT: never mind. I was out of disk space. When I installed this on my primary MP box from and ultra clean install, everything...
Replies
Views
" Mediaportal 15/10/2007 [14:04:34] dman_LFC added: Enabled 5.1 sound in WMV files when using the WMAudio Decoder DMO filter" Not working for me either. This is the one thing I need to make my MediaPortal configuration perfect. Using zoomplayer from within MP at the moment to get around the problem by using the excellent...
" Mediaportal 15/10/2007 [14:04:34] dman_LFC added: Enabled 5.1 sound in WMV files when using the WMAudio Decoder DMO filter"...
Replies
Views
Other strange behaviors... I haven´t found a real answer to question "Is MP VISTA compatible?" Something happend at RC2 cos my Scaleo display stopped working... Also C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumps folder is missing... The SVNbuild Rev15854 didn´t work at all in my VISTA, also it could´t found any channels in...
Other strange behaviors... I haven´t found a real answer to question "Is MP VISTA compatible?" Something happend at RC2 cos my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom