MediaPortal 'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.3.0-RC2-Archiv (1 Viewer)

Download and discuss MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.3.0 RC2
That's what i tried and didn't work. And since it is in Mediaportal plugins I thought it was the appropriate place to ask. I will post it in TVE3 thread. Tried on two different computers XP/Vista - same thing. I need to manually edit Mediaportal.xml to make it work.
That's what i tried and didn't work. And since it is in Mediaportal plugins I thought it was the appropriate place to ask. I will...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
" Mediaportal 15/10/2007 [14:04:34] dman_LFC added: Enabled 5.1 sound in WMV files when using the WMAudio Decoder DMO filter" Not working for me either. This is the one thing I need to make my MediaPortal configuration perfect. Using zoomplayer from within MP at the moment to get around the problem by using the excellent...
" Mediaportal 15/10/2007 [14:04:34] dman_LFC added: Enabled 5.1 sound in WMV files when using the WMAudio Decoder DMO filter"...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Its been for a long time. Check some of the earlier svn posts for a temp fix.
Its been for a long time. Check some of the earlier svn posts for a temp fix.
Replies
Views
Version details of tsreader.ax are Created & Modified Date : 09 Oct 2007 21:33:16380,928 bytes Reinstalled MP, TV3 & tvplugin and still got the same file. Just installed the latest SVNs and all is now ok, so guess must have picked up the wrong tsreader.ax somewhere. Thanks for responding Trevor
Version details of tsreader.ax are Created & Modified Date : 09 Oct 2007 21:33:16380,928 bytes Reinstalled MP, TV3 & tvplugin...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Audioscrobbler 13/10/2007 [19:17:07] rtv added: try to lookup / filter songs by Artist-Album-Track instead of Track only to avoid multiple results (if no filename is present) Core 14/10/2007 [00:12:51] Bavarian added: adding new property "imageToDraw" to GUIImageList ===> click here to...
Changelog since last snapshot: Audioscrobbler 13/10/2007 [19:17:07] rtv added: try to lookup / filter songs by...
Replies
Views
I'm having the same problems, AMD 690G, latest svn, catalyst 7.9 drivers. Freeze screen in less than 5 minutes, please address this in next stable version :) Thanks :)
I'm having the same problems, AMD 690G, latest svn, catalyst 7.9 drivers. Freeze screen in less than 5 minutes, please address this...
Replies
Views
Deleting or changing the order of TV channels from Configuration/TV/TV Channels is very slow. There is a lot of disk activity each time a change is made. No information is recorded in configuration.log Deleting or changing the order of TV channels from inside MediaPortal.EXE operates as expected.
Deleting or changing the order of TV channels from Configuration/TV/TV Channels is very slow. There is a lot of disk activity each...
Replies
Views
Is there any way this could have broken my playback of fullscreen video with the built in MPV video decoder(still works with ffdshow)? If so ill gather up the logs from my HTCP and create a thread in the bugsection. =) svn 16149 was the last one i had before i applied this one. edit: never mind. Seems like just setting...
Is there any way this could have broken my playback of fullscreen video with the built in MPV video decoder(still works with...
Replies
Views
With this build, the list of albums under album artists was incomplete (after rescanning the library). For example, it only showed one Beethoven album, when I have dozens. IIRC, this was working correctly in 16125. I was kind of surprised by how quickly the scan went. Could there be a relationship? P.S. I just installed SVN...
With this build, the list of albums under album artists was incomplete (after rescanning the library). For example, it only showed...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MyMusic 10/10/2007 [16:29:54] rtv added: fixed: "Play Now" / "Enqueue Next" etc did not work any longer in combination with database views ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug...
Changelog since last snapshot: MyMusic 10/10/2007 [16:29:54] rtv added: fixed: "Play Now" / "Enqueue Next" etc did not work...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: General 10/10/2007 [11:55:18] rtv added: removed lots of unneeded usings, refactored some namespaces (mainly MyPrograms), fixed some copyrights MyMusic 10/10/2007 [13:12:26] rtv added: fixed: Music DB scan added thumbnails which filenames were not cleaned and therefore could not be found...
Changelog since last snapshot: General 10/10/2007 [11:55:18] rtv added: removed lots of unneeded usings, refactored some...
Replies
Views
I agree with this model, the number 1 thing I would like to see from mediaportal is more stable releases :thx:
I agree with this model, the number 1 thing I would like to see from mediaportal is more stable releases :thx:
Replies
Views
Hi rtv! Still no album-arts appearing. See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal_svn_snapshot_10_10_2007_00-t29337.html
Hi rtv! Still no album-arts appearing. See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal_svn_snapshot_10_10_2007_00-t29337.html
Replies
Views
This build also seems noticeably slower for navigation in music lists. Furthermore, my Album Artist lists, which worked correctly w/SVN 16125, are now empty. I will download and install the latest SVN (16163), rescan the music library and report back. P.S. Working better in SVN 16263 et seq.
This build also seems noticeably slower for navigation in music lists. Furthermore, my Album Artist lists, which worked correctly...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Confirmed. Been this way along time
Confirmed. Been this way along time
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Vmr9 08/10/2007 [20:13:23] MrHipp added: now has 4 inputstreams. DVD navigation and dxva should now work. Music 08/10/2007 [23:07:26] hwahrmann added: Searching for Artists was returning wrong results. ATTENTION: Database rescan needed MyMusic 09/10/2007 [00:37:36] rtv added: fixed: album art...
Changelog since last snapshot: Vmr9 08/10/2007 [20:13:23] MrHipp added: now has 4 inputstreams. DVD navigation and dxva...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 08/10/2007 [08:32:38] hwahrmann added: New Bass DLL to fix AC3 Playback issues tve3 08/10/2007 [13:44:02] gibman added: fixed a problem with the "grab EPG while timeshifting" feature. tve3 08/10/2007 [13:53:03] gibman added: fixed a problem with the "grab EPG while timeshifting"...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 08/10/2007 [08:32:38] hwahrmann added: New Bass DLL to fix AC3 Playback issues tve3...
Replies
Views
Hi, kkendall, the file(mediaportaldirs.xml) has been there for a long time, the file it's used for pointing MP to the folders where "custom" dirs are. & the file for XP & Vista it's not the same, on XP folders are in MP root(default place), on vista they're in "Users\All Users" better known as "ProgramData folder". Because SVN...
Hi, kkendall, the file(mediaportaldirs.xml) has been there for a long time, the file it's used for pointing MP to the folders...
Replies
Views
I confim, no live TV, scheduled TV !! :(
I confim, no live TV, scheduled TV !! :(
Replies
Views
Hi, Did anyone else try the XFace skin with this SVN? All the sub menus on the basic Home screen seem to be stacked over in the left hand corner now. It was fine with the SVN of the 5th of Oct. Thanks for all the great work!
Hi, Did anyone else try the XFace skin with this SVN? All the sub menus on the basic Home screen seem to be stacked over in the...
Replies
Views
EDIT: never mind. I was out of disk space. When I installed this on my primary MP box from and ultra clean install, everything installed correctly but after setting everything up and launching MP, I got a "no video/audio detected error". I set this version up on my secondary MP box and it worked fine. I tried this about 5 times...
EDIT: never mind. I was out of disk space. When I installed this on my primary MP box from and ultra clean install, everything...
Replies
Views
- change hostname in MP Setup doesn't work - [TVS3] on channels, where audio track is in mono (not stereo), i doesn't hear any sounds => problem solved if i change default MPEG Audio decoder from MPA to Cyberlink for ex. (in MP Setup) - [TVS3] epg still not present? (Astra 19.2E, channels: CT24, Ocko TV, etc.) => problem solved if i...
- change hostname in MP Setup doesn't work - [TVS3] on channels, where audio track is in mono (not stereo), i doesn't hear any...
Replies
Views
Hi, This it's a thread for MP 0.2.3RC2 with SVN, not TVE3 related stuff as you are posting about, use this one instead ;) from your log: 2007-10-03 22:09:32.498227 [Info.][MPMain]: Load plugins from : C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\windows\TvPlugin.dll Regards Roy
Hi, This it's a thread for MP 0.2.3RC2 with SVN, not TVE3 related stuff as you are posting about, use this one instead ;) from...
Replies
Views
Hi Darklord, With the newest build I see that there is an EVR video render option (requires .NET 3 framework). When I use this in stead of VMR9 then you can open any windows software (browser, word, etc..) on top of full screen MediaPortal, running vidoe etc.. Regards, Luke
Hi Darklord, With the newest build I see that there is an EVR video render option (requires .NET 3 framework). When I use this...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Configuration 30/09/2007 [10:31:07] Bavarian added: fixing mantis bug 1115: when closing configuration exe "Failed to load log4net" error appears Music 30/09/2007 [15:07:41] hwahrmann added: Songlength was shown sometimes in full seconds only. thanks to The666MAC for the fix MyTrailers...
Changelog since last snapshot: Configuration 30/09/2007 [10:31:07] Bavarian added: fixing mantis bug 1115: when closing...
Replies
Views
You can change the font size in configuration TV > Teletext.
You can change the font size in configuration TV > Teletext.
Replies
Views
Hi, I use the standard tv engine thats included with media portal. I did a little test and I think the hard drive access is caused by the TV guide being updated. See log extract below. All I did was run mediaportal. I left it on the main menu without pressing anything. A few seconds after mp loaded hard rive access started. This...
Hi, I use the standard tv engine thats included with media portal. I did a little test and I think the hard drive access is...
Replies
Views
Fastforwarding in timeshift crashes MP Hi, I thought I share all problems which occured after this SVN. Anyway our mediapc box is the only box we use and it has been improving steadily. Now we have dvb subs working.But timeshifting did work better with april svn (never did see a crash). Now I just tested a paused program...
Fastforwarding in timeshift crashes MP Hi, I thought I share all problems which occured after this SVN. Anyway our mediapc...
Replies
Views
Same Problem with MCE remote!!
Same Problem with MCE remote!!
Replies
Views
Top Bottom