MediaStream (4 Viewers)

This thread is created to hopefully answer some of the questions you could have regarding the MediaStream skin by pilehave. Q: I see that there are two almost similar skins, StreamedMP and MediaStream? I'm confused? What should I choose? A: Both of them! And then take them for a test-drive. Although the look the same on the...
This thread is created to hopefully answer some of the questions you could have regarding the MediaStream skin by pilehave. Q: I...
This thread is created to hopefully answer some of the questions you could have regarding the MediaStream skin by pilehave. Q: I...
Replies
Views
It's good to know I'm not crazy :D I'll give that a try tonite and hopefully all is well. Thanks!
It's good to know I'm not crazy :D I'll give that a try tonite and hopefully all is well. Thanks!
Hi Since the thread about the MediaStream skin for XBMC started, I have been working on my version of the skin for MP. I know that...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I've made some beta skin files for the Moving Pictures 1.0 beta :D Hope you like them, I'm still working on them but I think there good enough to use the way they are now. Edit: You'll need the .png from this post for the skin to complete the skin...
Hi Guys, I've made some beta skin files for the Moving Pictures 1.0 beta :D Hope you like them, I'm still working on them but I...
Hi Guys, I've made some beta skin files for the Moving Pictures 1.0 beta :D Hope you like them, I'm still working on them but I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Playlist menu DE
Since a week I have been experimenting with the Mediastream skin. I must say: the looks and feel of it are very nice indeed. But I have one problem: when having a music or video playlist on the screen I used to open the playlist menu by clicking the left button on the remote. It is the way to shuffle a playlist for me. In the...
Since a week I have been experimenting with the Mediastream skin. I must say: the looks and feel of it are very nice indeed...
Since a week I have been experimenting with the Mediastream skin. I must say: the looks and feel of it are very nice indeed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Time in osd DE
How can I modify skin to show current time in OSD when playing a video? Thanks
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remove 2nd OSD Window (1 Viewer) DE
Is there any way to get rid of the 2nd OSD options window (the 'Actions Menu' window) that pops up when I bring up the OSD during playback? I don't ever use any of those options and it's kind of a pain to suddenly have this big window centred right in the middle of the video being played.
Is there any way to get rid of the 2nd OSD options window (the 'Actions Menu' window) that pops up when I bring up the OSD during...
Is there any way to get rid of the 2nd OSD options window (the 'Actions Menu' window) that pops up when I bring up the OSD during...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Time on home screen DE
Hey everyone; I've tried a search, and I've looked everywhere obvious for the solution to what seems like a simple problem: How can I either 1) remove the AM/PM 2) Change to 24 hour time or 3) Shift the time readout left a bit in the clock on the home screen (i.e - the one in the top left)? At the moment, when the hours run into...
Hey everyone; I've tried a search, and I've looked everywhere obvious for the solution to what seems like a simple problem: How can...
Hey everyone; I've tried a search, and I've looked everywhere obvious for the solution to what seems like a simple problem: How can...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am just wondering whether this skin is still maintained, I haven't seen an update available for a while. Cheers
Hi Guys, I am just wondering whether this skin is still maintained, I haven't seen an update available for a while. Cheers
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Request: myYoutube DE
Hello, could I request a layout for myYoutube please. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/myyoutube-45858/ :thx:
Hello, could I request a layout for myYoutube please. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/myyoutube-45858/...
Hello, could I request a layout for myYoutube please. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/myyoutube-45858/...
Replies
Views
Using StreamMP skin copied some of the basic skin files into the same dir (As some things were missing for games like Tetris) somehow I aquired a hover background graphic under TV/RECORDED TV It appear to be the flag of Irael then a red circle, green leaves graphic on it to the left. I've searched all over and can't find this...
Using StreamMP skin copied some of the basic skin files into the same dir (As some things were missing for games like Tetris)...
Using StreamMP skin copied some of the basic skin files into the same dir (As some things were missing for games like Tetris)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Score Center DE
Hello, Does anyone have an .xml for my score center plugin working with MediaStream skin? Thanks.
Hello, Does anyone have an .xml for my score center plugin working with MediaStream skin? Thanks.
Replies
Views
This is fixed in the next release coming before the end of this week (minor updates, som bugfixes). :thx:
This is fixed in the next release coming before the end of this week (minor updates, som bugfixes). :thx:
i think the contextual menu has a too big font, wich makes hard to read the text and bad visual effect... change font? increase...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fanart DE
I couldn´t get it work , too Any help will be fine!
I couldn´t get it work , too Any help will be fine!
Are backdrops per section (movie, pictures...) supported and how can I enable this?
Replies
Views
I think a way of input depends on plugin but not skin. Like last.fm has text field only, OnlineVideos has onscreen keyboard, MovingPictures offers T9 style input. Personally, i like Last.fm input style, looks like fastest way to type on remote. Only problem is "Backspace" key, by deault "Clear" button on MCE remote acts like "Escape"...
I think a way of input depends on plugin but not skin. Like last.fm has text field only, OnlineVideos has onscreen keyboard...
Hi. Just started using MediaStream and I love it, however i have a problem. I use last.fm and there are certain options where...
Replies
Views
it is posible. the xml layers i build upon each other. so if you have fanart in top and the overlay lower in the list, it will be on top... so put the transparant overlay after fanart but before the text hope you get it solved :)
it is posible. the xml layers i build upon each other. so if you have fanart in top and the overlay lower in the list, it will be...
Hi After updating to the new version of TVSeries I've managed to completely break it within my old skin of choice for the...
Replies
Views
Went with StreamedMP instead as it had a nice exe with included Moving Pictures and TV Series plugins...and says its compatible with 1.1.0. Seems quite nice so far..only just started configuring..after the install. Given I am newbie to this ..now have to try and get remote workin Thanks to developers of this skin!!!
Went with StreamedMP instead as it had a nice exe with included Moving Pictures and TV Series plugins...and says its compatible...
I have installed...MediaPortalSetup_1.1.0_BETA-1_rev23491 and want to use Mediastream skin..I am confused? Which bits do I...
Replies
Views
The file you should modify is named something like movingpictures.facade.xml (not at my htpc for moment). A usefull plugin when modifying is myrefresh (or something). You can find it in the plugin repository. It simply let you see what the result will be by pressing F5 to reload the GUI with your new settings.
The file you should modify is named something like movingpictures.facade.xml (not at my htpc for moment). A usefull plugin when...
Hi i have been searching the forums for a while and am just wondering about these few things. Im using moving pictures with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather issue DE
Hi there :) Think your problem will be resolved by this post. HTH
Hi there :) Think your problem will be resolved by this post. HTH
Since the change on weather.com I have updated my windowsplugin.dll to get the wether working again. The RSS feed for the weather...
Replies
Views
Looks great! Think you could post up your modified files, or the actual edits you made to the files? I'm hopeless when it comes to skin modding.
Looks great! Think you could post up your modified files, or the actual edits you made to the files? I'm hopeless when it comes...
Guys, This was bugging the hell out of me, I love MP but almost switched to XBMC because the mediastream music screen really...
Replies
Views
Turned off Vista's UAC and cleared cache and its solved. :)
Turned off Vista's UAC and cleared cache and its solved. :)
I just installed the skin and i get the exception even after naming the plugin folder Mediastream also the modules are greyed out...
Replies
Views
Thank you, thank you :)
Thank you, thank you :)
Hello, i love the home menu of mediastream but i like the moving pictures section of streamedMP more, that one has more room for...
Replies
Views
Any chance you could upload a before and after pic? Im not sure what the difference is and would be nice to see. :thx:
Any chance you could upload a before and after pic? Im not sure what the difference is and would be nice to see. :thx:
I just switched over from Streamed-MP due to stability issues, and noticed that it has DVD style banners by default. Is there a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Question about Menu DE
I don't understand your problem. You've added My Plugins to your main menu, but it isn't loading when you click it? Or it's loading but it's empty? It should show all the plugins that are in not listed in home but listed in my plugins. Do you have the right window ID configured? It should be 34.
I don't understand your problem. You've added My Plugins to your main menu, but it isn't loading when you click it? Or it's loading...
Ok, I have my main menu setup showing Movies, TV Series and such. I added Plugins Menu to the main menu and when clicked nothing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Online video DE
With your xml is working fine! Thanks a lot! :thx:
With your xml is working fine! Thanks a lot! :thx:
Hi! When i install the ONLINE VIDEO. In the menu i have just one line #trailerdesc... What is the problem???? :thx:
Replies
Views
can you provide a before and after screenshot of this mod?
can you provide a before and after screenshot of this mod?
The TV Fanart and movie back drops are almost completely obscured by the facade making fanart, IMHO, pointless. That's my least...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tuning Detail Menu DE
For other readers: this has been added to the skin a few versions ago, :thx:
For other readers: this has been added to the skin a few versions ago, :thx:
With most skins while viewing live tv i am able to hit the f9 key to bring up a menu and view tuning details. That menu does not...
Replies
Views
Hey Quixote, Can you post a few screen captures of the issues your having? As far as the My TV Series, I think your right, I didnt modify that xml... :) Glad you like it... Im still refining it, so any suggestions are welcome. Wile E.
Hey Quixote, Can you post a few screen captures of the issues your having? As far as the My TV Series, I think your right, I...
For a while now I have been struggling between MediaStream and StreamedMP. I liked several things between both of the skins, but...
Replies
Views
Yes support this. And workin fine. Thank you! Setup the RSS ticker, and working... :thx:
Yes support this. And workin fine. Thank you! Setup the RSS ticker, and working... :thx:
Hi! How can i setup the weather little window on the screen right-up side??? THX
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Torrents DE
Hi, yep uTorrent is running and I can browse the webui locally. I have tried the plugin with the StreamedMP skin and I get the same. I'l have a trawl of the plugin thread and se what turns up.
Hi, yep uTorrent is running and I can browse the webui locally. I have tried the plugin with the StreamedMP skin and I get the...
There is a new torrent plugin that has been developed for StreamedMP }Here{ Has anyone tried to get it working with MediaStream, I...
Replies
Views
That makes sense why it was giving you problems, I didnt know that.
That makes sense why it was giving you problems, I didnt know that.
I've been trying to add Mediastream's myhome.xml to StreamedMP (i like it better than StreamedMP) myhome looks good, if I also...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Congratulations DE
congrats ^^
congrats ^^
Congratulations for making it into the Hot Skins section, it is fully deserved. :)
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mov. pics 0.7 DE
I've made another one, more minimal with focus on fanart. edit: tried to align the things more accurate for a 1280x720 resolution
I've made another one, more minimal with focus on fanart. edit: tried to align the things more accurate for a 1280x720 resolution
I'm having problems with the new mpics 0.7. Pretoriano tried to get feedback in mpics forum but it seems like its working for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom