Mini Display (14 Viewers)

Thanks for trying :) If someone in this thread has it on an old archive backup, please re-up!
Thanks for trying :) If someone in this thread has it on an old archive backup, please re-up!
Please, to anyone coming here, read this first : Hi all, We are a lot of people there using this fabulous Plugin. All the...
Replies
Views
I don't know if you noticed it, but this thread is the most popular one in the forum. We have 930 posts now and over 155.000 views :o Due to this success, it is getting harder and harder for people to find information in it. Therefore I get a lot of questions that are already answered before... For some time now, the forum...
I don't know if you noticed it, but this thread is the most popular one in the forum. We have 930 posts now and over 155.000 views...
This is the old thread about the ExternalDisplay plugin. The thread is locked, so you can not add messages to it, but I keep it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mini Display Plugin DE
If you have a problem with Mini Display Plugin just create a new thread. This thread is now closed.
If you have a problem with Mini Display Plugin just create a new thread. This thread is now closed.
Hi all, as many of you already know, CybrDisplayPlugin was included in SVN some time ago. Since then many updates were done and...
Replies
Views
Discussion continue here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-119/mini-display-plugin-48132/ Simone
Discussion continue here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-119/mini-display-plugin-48132/ Simone
After uncovering some issues in the initial release (thanks to the folks posting on the original thread), hopefully these have now...
Replies
Views
CybrDisplay - External Display Driver package by CybrMage Purpose Since the latest changes to the Mplay, SoundGraph and LCDHype...
Replies
Views
This plugin is no longer under development Have a look here for the new one https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/mptouch-mediaportal-touchscreen-plugin-80636/#post603724 Sa
This plugin is no longer under development Have a look here for the new one...
Here is an alpha version of a display (and control) driver for a Touchscreens LCD. It is compiled agained the 0.2.3 release...
Replies
Views
The "retired" was humorously ment :-) Gonna migrate these days... :-) Regards Axel
The "retired" was humorously ment :-) Gonna migrate these days... :-) Regards Axel
Hi folks Maybe somebody got this working, so can you please give exact instructions for dummy user how to do it. This is...
Replies
Views
Does this work with Scaleo C HTPC??
Does this work with Scaleo C HTPC??
Hi, I'm working on a plugin to make MediaPortal use any MCE compatible display. If your display works in MCE it should, than it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Imon Display and MediaPortal !! (1 Viewer) DE
done. Can you please edit your post above and add link to the "official thread".
done. Can you please edit your post above and add link to the "official thread".
Hi all, Was just browsing a while ago , as you do, and came across the new revamped Soundgraph forums. Click here. The bit...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately backporting all new fix/features to 1.0.2 is a bigger task than what I though because some other projects of the MP solutions are involved as well. I would say, go with 1.1.0Alpha if you want the new improved MiniDisplayLibrary. :sorry: but I won't spend my tmie on this task anymore. Simone
Unfortunately backporting all new fix/features to 1.0.2 is a bigger task than what I though because some other projects of the MP...
Hi all, as we are going to work with SoundGraph, I started cleaning up a bit the code related to iMON driver. Please test...
Replies
Views
After Version 1.0.0.0 you MUST not install the VFD Controller Driver in order to use MediaPortal's Mini Display Plugin. You should Uninstall it from the "Add/Remove Programs" section in the Control Panel and then you will not encounter this specific hang. I've tetsted this on Windows XP and Windows 7 32 Bit versions and it is working...
After Version 1.0.0.0 you MUST not install the VFD Controller Driver in order to use MediaPortal's Mini Display Plugin. You should...
With Mediaportal 1.0 RC4 the Minidisplay plugin replaced the ExternalDisplay plugin. But it does not support all display types that...
Replies
Views
I'm closing this thread because the driver is now available in SVN... Joe
I'm closing this thread because the driver is now available in SVN... Joe
I have just swapped my LC16M Silverstone VFD Display /iMON remote system out with the newer GD01 LCD(!) Display type still with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Supported Displays (1 Viewer) DE
Added nMediaPC Pro-LCD
Added nMediaPC Pro-LCD
The external display plugin that is shipped with Mediaportal supports the following displays & controllers (of course I don't own...
Replies
Views
I'm closing this thread. Discussion is continued in the thread that ralphy pointed to...
I'm closing this thread. Discussion is continued in the thread that ralphy pointed to...
A little while ago, a limited API was published, complete with demonstration code for the Soundgraph LCD. I notice that complaints...
Replies
Views
I'm going to close this thread. Please post remarks and questions in the indicated thread...
I'm going to close this thread. Please post remarks and questions in the indicated thread...
MediaPortal 0.2.2: MediaPortal default: Windows XP SP2: AMD: Hey guys i'm new to MediaPortal and the forums so please excuse...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Finally found a Wifi spot and uploaded a beta in zip form. Check the official thread linked up :)
Finally found a Wifi spot and uploaded a beta in zip form. Check the official thread linked up :)
Found an awesome touch screen app. unfortunatly it's for XBMC. I've tried it and it works great. It's webserver based. It has a...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have had a Thermaltake DH101 for 1 year now and my case came with no LCD display. I was reseaching to buy the iMON VFD but I was wondering if it will fit in the empty LCD space I have. I already have a CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive installed so I can't install in the bay. How is your setup? Did you buy it apart from the case and...
Hi. I have had a Thermaltake DH101 for 1 year now and my case came with no LCD display. I was reseaching to buy the iMON VFD...
I was hoping that anyone that has the Thermaltake DH-101 case might be able to post their working setup into the...
Replies
Views
you are right. After thinking about it some more minutes, I came also to the conclusion that this is a feature and not a bug. As soon as MP Home Screen is idle after switching from e.g. TV to Music it changed again to "Media Portal" and clock. So no reason to change anything here.
you are right. After thinking about it some more minutes, I came also to the conclusion that this is a feature and not a bug. As...
Hello guys, Got a question, i am using latest iMon manager + MiniDisplay plugin (set to use Sound Graph display for iMon Manager >...
Replies
Views
Hi @all! Long time ago, as I was here... Any news about Moncaso 320 Support? It will be really great! The other solution could be to integrate LCDWriter support... is there a way?
Hi @all! Long time ago, as I was here... Any news about Moncaso 320 Support? It will be really great! The other solution could be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit HTPC Case: Moneual Moncaso 320 Remote: MCE Hi to everyone...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: LCD2USB - can it be used with MP anyhow? You shouldn't use this. Irtrans works with a different driver. These screenshots should be of help:
Re: AW: LCD2USB - can it be used with MP anyhow? You shouldn't use this. Irtrans works with a different driver. These screenshots...
Dear all, I've been cracking my head for days trying to figure out how to connect couple of components in my HTPC which work...
Replies
Views
Hello cybermage! Sorry for not having replied in such a long time. My real work caught up on me. Concerning the dettached VFD display I simply used two bluetooth modules that hook up to any serial port and -when configured correctly with a few AT commands- automatically connect to each other and thus build a serial cable...
Hello cybermage! Sorry for not having replied in such a long time. My real work caught up on me. Concerning the dettached VFD...
Hello! I have a VFD display from NEC called FC20X2JA-AA. It is neither listed in JoeDaltons plugin nor in LCDHype. The way it is...
Replies
Views
That's quite an impressive bit of work, especially for a 3d party doc! I have filed an information request on the Futaba website. You may also find some useful info on the mythTV website (but you probably already found that ;-) Thanks again for your help.
That's quite an impressive bit of work, especially for a 3d party doc! I have filed an information request on the Futaba website...
Thanks for the encouraging response! The watchdog issue is a nit IMHO. What would please me more is to have the mini-display...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iMon VFD does not work (Win7 64bit) (1 Viewer) DE
Nope. At least if you use IRSS for your remote iMON software is not even running...only driver for VFD/LCD is needed. Simone
Nope. At least if you use IRSS for your remote iMON software is not even running...only driver for VFD/LCD is needed. Simone
OEM or PC case Manufacturer and Case model : HFX Mini MediaPortal Version : 1.1.0 Cyberdisplay/Minidisplay version ...
Replies
Views
new TouchScreen Display solution https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/new_touchscreen_lcd_display_driver-t32380.html
new TouchScreen Display solution https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/new_touchscreen_lcd_display_driver-t32380.html
I use a touchscreen LCD 7" supplied with my case ZALMAN HD160XT and I would like to set up it as a second display to see status...
Replies
Views
Stéphane, thank you very much. I upgraded to 1.15 last weekend and everything works fine again: MiniDisplay and on screen volume control.
Stéphane, thank you very much. I upgraded to 1.15 last weekend and everything works fine again: MiniDisplay and on screen volume...
Hi, with MP 1.13 the volume OSD vanished as described in this thread...
Replies
Views
Works for me! I copied all files listed in libusb-win32-bin-1.2.6.0\bin\libusb-win32-bin-README.txt for my (AMD64) architecture to the indicated places and no longer have the LCD2USB.dll error in my logs.
Works for me! I copied all files listed in libusb-win32-bin-1.2.6.0\bin\libusb-win32-bin-README.txt for my (AMD64) architecture to...
Occasionally I see an error like the following in MediaPortal's error.log: The file is there where it should be (v 1.4.0.0) and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Shuttle SG33G5M VFD DE
I make some in the evening. I post them on the other thread i referenced as link.
I make some in the evening. I post them on the other thread i referenced as link.
I´ve open this thread, to get in this post all the info about this Shuttle VFD, becouse I saw, that a lot of people is buying this...
Replies
Views
aPriest, I'm sorry but your display it's not supported by this plugin, you should try the MiniDisplay that is in MP. Gianlk
aPriest, I'm sorry but your display it's not supported by this plugin, you should try the MiniDisplay that is in MP. Gianlk
Hi all, I've reopened this thread from JoeDalton (MCEDisplay). Here attached there are the NEW file of this plugin. Because of the...
Replies
Views
The bug reported earlier (MiniDisplay: MatrixOrbital driver locks DVD/CD tray) is fixed, thank you, chemelli! 0002969: MiniDisplay: MatrixOrbital driver locks DVD/CD tray - MediaPortal Bugtracker I also have an issue with the display: when I restart my PC, I always have the frozen Matrix Orbital logo unless I restart the...
The bug reported earlier (MiniDisplay: MatrixOrbital driver locks DVD/CD tray) is fixed, thank you, chemelli! 0002969...
I just wanted to share my settings for my setup with the Matrix Orbital GX display. 1. Install drivers 2. remove "Matrix...
Replies
Views
Thankyou for taking the time to help mate - I suspected I may have to reinstall - I did not think I could get away with installation over the top of installation for as long as I have done already, and when I get a new drive, will do a complete re-install. Thanks again!
Thankyou for taking the time to help mate - I suspected I may have to reinstall - I did not think I could get away with...
When I try to configure MiniDisplay, I get the following error and the configuration program crashes. I only have one copy of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've just spent the last couple of weeks building my system. Zalman HD160xt+ Quad 9400 4gb Corsair Nvidia 512MB 9600GT OCZ 600W PSU LG BD-ROM Vista SP1 x64 Ultimate MediaPortal 1.0.0.0 with Monochrome v2.5 (w/ minidisplay) iMON_7_20_0502 I've manage to get MP running smoothly on the primary monitor and...
Hi, I've just spent the last couple of weeks building my system. Zalman HD160xt+ Quad 9400 4gb Corsair Nvidia 512MB...
I've got a Zalman HD160+ case. I've troubles with the LCD display. It would not show anyting in MP. Do anyone have a solution...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom