Moving Pictures (39 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Category Image Exchange (1 Viewer) DE
Here they are.
Here they are.
Please use this thread to share your custom Category Images that you think other users might find useful. I have provided a...
Replies
Views
Hi Jiro, sorry for late response, please go ahead and modify the script as necessary. As I no longer use MediaPortal (I moved my HTPC to Linux platform), I leave it up to others to keep the script up-to-date. Thanks
Hi Jiro, sorry for late response, please go ahead and modify the script as necessary. As I no longer use MediaPortal (I moved my...
This is continuation of this thread. Czech scraper script for CSFD.cz Script for great MovingPictures plugin. Movie name could be...
Replies
Views
Benefit of CORVID-19 #StayAtHome order is that I finally have time for the small tasks that kept falling through the cracks, so fixed all the images (finally), updated all the links to the correct forum thread, and added a new SQL section that has helped me clean up my own collection. Did not update any screenshots, so they might...
Benefit of CORVID-19 #StayAtHome order is that I finally have time for the small tasks that kept falling through the cracks, so...
This is a FAQ for the Moving-Pictures plugin. It answer common questions often asked on the forum. Over time more solutions will...
Replies
Views
Would it be a lot of work?
Would it be a lot of work?
English in next post. Update! Brudertac hat nun die Pflege des Skriptes übernommen. Die jeweils aktuellste Version findest du...
Replies
Views
Hey, glad to see you back here, @fforde ! The only solution has been to either create a new database or fall back to an old database that hasn't been corrupted and re-import all the new movies again. :( Emph
Hey, glad to see you back here, @fforde ! The only solution has been to either create a new database or fall back to an old...
DOWNLOAD Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in that focuses on ease of use and flexibility. Point it to your movies...
Replies
Views
Oops, corrected :)
Oops, corrected :)
UPDATE (November 29th 2019): v2.1.8 - Account for new URL reference in RegEx v2.1.7 - Force HTTPS/SSL on all the FilmAffinity URLs...
Replies
Views
Now that MovingPictures supports Posters and Fanart from fanart.tv, you guys should get over there and help contribute and/or donate. Artwork from http://fanart.tv is excellent, it's a nice source for clean artwork without all the usual junk that appears on posters these days. Cheers
Now that MovingPictures supports Posters and Fanart from fanart.tv, you guys should get over there and help contribute and/or...
Now that MovingPictures supports Posters and Fanart from fanart.tv, you guys should get over there and help contribute and/or...
Replies
Views
As many of you probably know, all backdrops for Moving Pictures are currently retrieved from themoviedb.org. This site is a great community driven resource and it exists because people just like you have volunteered to contribute in the past. I would strongly encourage you to contribute to this great site in any way you can, they are...
As many of you probably know, all backdrops for Moving Pictures are currently retrieved from themoviedb.org. This site is a great...
As many of you probably know, all backdrops for Moving Pictures are currently retrieved from themoviedb.org. This site is a great...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "100%" CPU-Load DE
Re: AW: "100%" CPU-Load The actual problem is more then likely contained in the first few kB's of the file, as that is where all the header information is located. There are many tools available that allow you to generate a smaller 'sample' of the same file that might still contain the problem. And you can also debug the issue...
Re: AW: "100%" CPU-Load The actual problem is more then likely contained in the first few kB's of the file, as that is where...
Hi, I used your plugin for years now and was very happy with it, but now suddenly it nearly freezes my MP. One core is at 100%...
Replies
Views
yeah the fix is relatively simple, it just seemed a bit odd that there have been multiple new releases and the issue hasn't been resolved (when the code resolving the issue is obviously available)
yeah the fix is relatively simple, it just seemed a bit odd that there have been multiple new releases and the issue hasn't been...
I just thought I'd bring this to someone's attention since I've been fighting with this all weekend and finally figured out that...
Replies
Views
For IMDb+ it has been fixed and should work with all titles in English, if you do not activate options such as original title (as this undoes the detection for foreign users), but you can also not use the UK-English title option in some cases, or the British ratings. It could be that a new bug crept into IMDb+, which I can usually...
For IMDb+ it has been fixed and should work with all titles in English, if you do not activate options such as original title (as...
Hi all, My native language is Portuguese, but I have my HTPC and Mediaportal all configured in English. I also like to have the...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the delay, but, only just got a chance to try it and it appears to be working fine. Thanks for the fix :)
Sorry for the delay, but, only just got a chance to try it and it appears to be working fine. Thanks for the fix :)
Hi, after install the RC I get the following error when running Moving Pictures plugin in the MP Configuration Utility...
Replies
Views
On launch of both the config and the GUI it scans in the background for for new artwork for any movie that has 0 covers or 0 backdrops. You can also scan on a movie by movie basis. This will be a little more clear in 0.7 though.
On launch of both the config and the GUI it scans in the background for for new artwork for any movie that has 0 covers or 0...
A few of my movies are missing their fanart (they exist on themoviedb.org), and when I try to manually download them through the...
Replies
Views
Hello again. I've installed 1.6 beta of Moving pictures and I still have the same problem. It takes about 5-10 minutes to start MP. Very long time takes Parsing scriptable scraper It parses all version of scraper - even those old, overwritten once. I make filmweb.pl scraper and It checks 20 versions of that script - why? How to...
Hello again. I've installed 1.6 beta of Moving pictures and I still have the same problem. It takes about 5-10 minutes to start...
Hello, after update to windows 8.1 (from win 8.0) Movingpictures stoped working. It breaks on "initializing data provider...
Replies
Views
KingMob, I hope you don't mind, but I have used your video in my program to make the renaming function for a DVDs simpler. You can Click here to view my Post with the Setup File MPInsertDVD Enjoy. Paul
KingMob, I hope you don't mind, but I have used your video in my program to make the renaming function for a DVDs simpler. You...
I have some problems with archiving my DVDs. The dvd's are reported as unable to read in the log, even though i can play them out...
Replies
Views
that issue will be fixed in 0.7.2 (Issue 372 - moving-pictures - Very Slow Startup Network Drives in 0.7.1 - Google Code)
that issue will be fixed in 0.7.2 (Issue 372 - moving-pictures - Very Slow Startup Network Drives in 0.7.1 - Google Code)
Let me first thank the Media Portal and Moving Pictures teams for giving us these excellent programs! I have been using MP for a...
Replies
Views
No problem glad it fixed it
No problem glad it fixed it
It started with the RC6 and I did a fresh install of 1.1 final with the latest Moving Pictures plug-in and still get this error...
Replies
Views
This is a skinning issue really. It is possible and pretty easy for a skin to provide a default cover image when none exists in the same way that a default backdrop is already provided. You should post in the forum for the skin you use to get this updated. By the way you do not need a Gmail account to post on the Issue Tracker, all...
This is a skinning issue really. It is possible and pretty easy for a skin to provide a default cover image when none exists in the...
Hello. Very nice plugin! But I have a little idea: When I have movies that aren't in DBs (cause they are private or sth. else)...
Replies
Views
this is already supported within moving pictures if you have a cat. just load moving pictures, place cat on the keyboard, wait for something to happen
this is already supported within moving pictures if you have a cat. just load moving pictures, place cat on the keyboard, wait for...
Just wondering about the possibility of selecting a random movie to watch? Or maybe randomising the list of movies? For those...
Replies
Views
Yes, %filename% should work if memory serves me
Yes, %filename% should work if memory serves me
Hello, I just moved on from XP to Windows 7 and thus had to rebuild my Moving Pictures database. Now, I've used MovPicInfo to get...
Replies
Views
I think following issue is related to your question: Issue 139 - moving-pictures - Allow auto selection of alternate titles (localized, custom .. ) - Project Hosting on Google Code so there is an enhancement issue planned (currently) for release 0.9 until then manual labor seems the only way. I have only a few foreign titles. I don't...
I think following issue is related to your question: Issue 139 - moving-pictures - Allow auto selection of alternate titles...
For movie titles, I like to keep the non-English names in their original language, meaning foreign text, but this way they are...
Replies
Views
What if I specify 200%? :) Ok, you win, I'll wait for 0.7.0. :D The following does not seem to work anyway. :( <visible>facadeview.filmstrip+Control.IsVisible(50)+!Control.IsVisible(9200)</visible>
What if I specify 200%? :) Ok, you win, I'll wait for 0.7.0. :D The following does not seem to work anyway. :(...
Hello :) A quick question about the "Watched" flag: If, in Movie Manager, I manually enter 1 for the number of times a movie...
Replies
Views
Pls request in the appropriate skin thread ;)
Pls request in the appropriate skin thread ;)
Whenever I go into see a movies details, plot , review etc #Actor.Biography tag is displayed, see pic. Is this something I have...
Replies
Views
It will be in 0.8. Version 0.8 will also include a new GUI dialog window to set your user rating. Edit: and here's the issue if you need it: http://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/issues/detail?id=291
It will be in 0.8. Version 0.8 will also include a new GUI dialog window to set your user rating. Edit: and here's the issue if...
Hi In my skin I have the following label: <label>#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.score / 10 (Rated...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 (BUG) Wont Sleep DE
Moving Pictures when enabled will not allow my pc to sleep. I have tried it several times and the only thing changed is when its enabled it wont sleep, when disabled the pc sleeps. I can manually put the pc to sleep but the pc will not idle to sleep when enabled. I had this problem on Vista, reformatted and install 7 ultimate and...
Moving Pictures when enabled will not allow my pc to sleep. I have tried it several times and the only thing changed is when its...
Moving Pictures when enabled will not allow my pc to sleep. I have tried it several times and the only thing changed is when its...
Replies
Views
this is the method im using when "correcting" the current sort method. But i have several clients, and i wish for this to be automated. So i dont have to look through the list at every import. If i always want it so be "dumb sort" then it would be nice if i could just client that feature on (or smartsort off :D ) and then live life...
this is the method im using when "correcting" the current sort method. But i have several clients, and i wish for this to be...
Hey, first off.... i LOVE MOVING PICTURES !!!! =) =) =) Threaded import here we go! now, about sorting. As default Moving...
Replies
Views
You can also filter currently if you know the name of the movie you are looking for. emphatic explained it pretty well in another thread. See below.
You can also filter currently if you know the name of the movie you are looking for. emphatic explained it pretty well in another...
sorry for google translate my english is realy bad There is the possibility of the movies in the database in one of sotiering...
Replies
Views
Still not working here! It continues to put the Title on Portuguese...
Still not working here! It continues to put the Title on Portuguese...
IMDb v1.5.4 scraper fixes: AKA titles during search-node lookup Popularity vote numbers Short summary trailing '|' Fixed...
Replies
Views
PussyWagon: seems to me like you're having problems with mediaportal, not moving-pictures. In particular, codec and or DirectX problems. Any changes lately made to your system? I've been experiencing a similar symptom (not the same log entries though!) Where I had to disable and enable the topbar from within the MediaPortal...
PussyWagon: seems to me like you're having problems with mediaportal, not moving-pictures. In particular, codec and or DirectX...
I submitted a bug report as well. When you try to launch a movie that is a dvd .iso, the screen flickers, and nothing happens...
Replies
Views
Thanks Armand, dan wacht ik op 0.7 ;)
Thanks Armand, dan wacht ik op 0.7 ;)
First off all i want to say what an awesome plug-in this is! This makes listing your movies a breeze compared to the standaard MP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 .m4v files? DE
Make sure you have included the file extension .m4v in the movies extensions list in MediaPortal itself. More information can be found on the MediaPortal wiki
Make sure you have included the file extension .m4v in the movies extensions list in MediaPortal itself. More information can be...
Any way to get Movie Importer to recognise .m4v files? Thanks Movie Freaks!
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 .mkv crash DE
Glad you got it working. :)
Glad you got it working. :)
Thanks for the work on .7. I have a problem it causes mediaportal 1 to crash when playing any .mkv file. These files play normally...
Replies
Views
Yeah, this is a problem with the filmstrip view. It will not occur if you are in any other view on the main screen. We will see what we can do for the next release to fix this.
Yeah, this is a problem with the filmstrip view. It will not occur if you are in any other view on the main screen. We will see...
Ok, i waited a bit for 0.6.1 to test this out but it was present in 0.6.0 as well. When I stop or minimize a movie the info on the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 0.65 + nfo-scanner DE
i accidentally omitted the version node but meanwhile another update to the gateway has been made so the script is update again. You can grab the even newer version from this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/ofdb-scanner-dosen-t-work-53367/#post366548
i accidentally omitted the version node but meanwhile another update to the gateway has been made so the script is update again...
Hi, I have just come back from holiday and updated moving pics to v0.6.5. As before I've prioritize ofdb.de for movie details. But...
Replies
Views
If anyone needs help compiling, I would first refer to the Dev Environment Setup Guide. If you need further help you are welcome to jump into the IRC channel, but we are going to expect a certain level of technical proficiency. If you feel the guide needs to be updated, please feel free to port it to our new wiki and make changes as...
If anyone needs help compiling, I would first refer to the Dev Environment Setup Guide. If you need further help you are welcome to...
Sorry to post another thread about this subject again... But what is going on with v. 0.8.0!? It's great the work you're doing...
Replies
Views
Thanks so much for the help. So I erased the logs, sent the file to the importer and then checked the GUI and it still was not there. Checked the log and got this. I went back to the GUI and realized that I had the unwatched filter on! D'oh! I wish I had not wasted your time but thanks for the help. :-) 29-Feb-2016 13:50:36...
Thanks so much for the help. So I erased the logs, sent the file to the importer and then checked the GUI and it still was not...
Hi everyone, I have MP1 and Moving Pictures 1.8.1.0. Just added some movies and most of them were imported with out a hitch, but...
Replies
Views
I logged this as a bug, will get it fixed for the next release. Thanks.
I logged this as a bug, will get it fixed for the next release. Thanks.
Hi, Is it possible to get the "Item Selection" menu (while adding items in the "always include these movies" section) to sort by...
Replies
Views
StefanNero: download the zip file of the plugin, not the exe. You find the zip file here fforde: I'm using WinXP Prof SP3 and Win XP Home for the clients, WHS for the server (which shouldn't matter here). The full path for the skin folder is C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team Media Portal\MediaPortal\skin...
StefanNero: download the zip file of the plugin, not the exe. You find the zip file here fforde: I'm using WinXP Prof SP3 and Win...
Hi, using MP1.1.0beta with the moving pictures plugin gives me an error message that the skin files can't be found. I've read...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom