Moving Pictures (44 Viewers)

Would it be a lot of work?
Would it be a lot of work?
English in next post. Update! Brudertac hat nun die Pflege des Skriptes übernommen. Die jeweils aktuellste Version findest du...
Replies
Views
Oops, corrected :)
Oops, corrected :)
UPDATE (November 29th 2019): v2.1.8 - Account for new URL reference in RegEx v2.1.7 - Force HTTPS/SSL on all the FilmAffinity URLs...
Replies
Views
Hey, glad to see you back here, @fforde ! The only solution has been to either create a new database or fall back to an old database that hasn't been corrupted and re-import all the new movies again. :( Emph
Hey, glad to see you back here, @fforde ! The only solution has been to either create a new database or fall back to an old...
DOWNLOAD Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in that focuses on ease of use and flexibility. Point it to your movies...
Replies
Views
Here they are.
Here they are.
Please use this thread to share your custom Category Images that you think other users might find useful. I have provided a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CSFD scraper script 0.3.1 [CZ] (1 Viewer) DE
Hi Jiro, sorry for late response, please go ahead and modify the script as necessary. As I no longer use MediaPortal (I moved my HTPC to Linux platform), I leave it up to others to keep the script up-to-date. Thanks
Hi Jiro, sorry for late response, please go ahead and modify the script as necessary. As I no longer use MediaPortal (I moved my...
This is continuation of this thread. Czech scraper script for CSFD.cz Script for great MovingPictures plugin. Movie name could be...
Replies
Views
Benefit of CORVID-19 #StayAtHome order is that I finally have time for the small tasks that kept falling through the cracks, so fixed all the images (finally), updated all the links to the correct forum thread, and added a new SQL section that has helped me clean up my own collection. Did not update any screenshots, so they might...
Benefit of CORVID-19 #StayAtHome order is that I finally have time for the small tasks that kept falling through the cracks, so...
This is a FAQ for the Moving-Pictures plugin. It answer common questions often asked on the forum. Over time more solutions will...
Replies
Views
Now that MovingPictures supports Posters and Fanart from fanart.tv, you guys should get over there and help contribute and/or donate. Artwork from http://fanart.tv is excellent, it's a nice source for clean artwork without all the usual junk that appears on posters these days. Cheers
Now that MovingPictures supports Posters and Fanart from fanart.tv, you guys should get over there and help contribute and/or...
Now that MovingPictures supports Posters and Fanart from fanart.tv, you guys should get over there and help contribute and/or...
Replies
Views
As many of you probably know, all backdrops for Moving Pictures are currently retrieved from themoviedb.org. This site is a great community driven resource and it exists because people just like you have volunteered to contribute in the past. I would strongly encourage you to contribute to this great site in any way you can, they are...
As many of you probably know, all backdrops for Moving Pictures are currently retrieved from themoviedb.org. This site is a great...
As many of you probably know, all backdrops for Moving Pictures are currently retrieved from themoviedb.org. This site is a great...
Replies
Views
Sorry BrownGhost, it is not currently possible to approve matches in the GUI. This is something we want to address hopefully in the near future. Everyone, sorry but this is not the correct place to report issues. Tacking on a post at the end of a 50 page thread will not get seen and on the off chance that someone can help you...
Sorry BrownGhost, it is not currently possible to approve matches in the GUI. This is something we want to address hopefully in the...
Moving Pictures 1.0.8 Stable Jump to First Post After 1.0.8 Stable Release To those of you that have helped with the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving Pictures Public Beta 0.5.5c (3 Viewers) DE
You can see whats new on the issue tracker, it's no secret. :P Patience though I am just getting things packaged together.
You can see whats new on the issue tracker, it's no secret. :P Patience though I am just getting things packaged together.
Current Release: 0.5.5c Public Beta This release focuses on additional data providers and DVD support. Specifically the plug-in...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your answer. I restored a Backup to the older Version and now it works fine again (with the older Version but it works). :-)
Thanks for your answer. I restored a Backup to the older Version and now it works fine again (with the older Version but it works). :-)
I made a little process plugin that exports your Moving-Pictures movie list to XML. It has some extended functionality to be able...
Replies
Views
fforde: thats perfectly alright, we can surely wait a few days more :-) thanks for your work... and if a small user can help let me know :-)
fforde: thats perfectly alright, we can surely wait a few days more :-) thanks for your work... and if a small user can help let...
Current Release: 0.5.4 Public Beta This release is targeted at clearing up bugs, annoyances and usability problems. If you are...
Replies
Views
An update has been posted for Moving Pictures that corrects issues with the IMDb data provider stemming from recent changes to imdb.com. Moving Pictures will not properly retrieve movie details without this update, so this release is highly recommended. You can download here.
An update has been posted for Moving Pictures that corrects issues with the IMDb data provider stemming from recent changes to...
Current Release: 0.6.6 Public Beta This release focuses on some usability features in the GUI such as watched flag tracking...
Replies
Views
it's permissions my bad new motherboard recently then rolled back to a system image, must of forgot to set permissions up again.It's all working correctly now. ty my bad :P
it's permissions my bad new motherboard recently then rolled back to a system image, must of forgot to set permissions up...
This app will talk to your Moving Pictures database and make a copy of the current movie artwork(cover and backdrop) to the...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
^ good idea. rather than new version here. Maybe write scraper script no longer supported, Replaced with IMDB+ Scraper Plugin (for Moving Pictures). I think you need moving pictures in there, because when I first read the thread I thought it was IMDB scraper for My Videos.
^ good idea. rather than new version here. Maybe write scraper script no longer supported, Replaced with IMDB+ Scraper Plugin (for...
NEW Version available at: IMDb+ Scraper - Forum thread IMDb+ Scraper & IMDb+ Plugin - Google Code Project :D DO NOT...
Replies
Views
I am going to lock the original thread here to encourage the creation of new posts for issues, suggestions, etc. If you have general comments though, feel free to post in the 0.5.3 release thread. Yep, new release, public beta. :P
I am going to lock the original thread here to encourage the creation of new posts for issues, suggestions, etc. If you have...
Please note this thread is out of date and kept only for nostalgia. Check the other stickied threads on this forum for the latest...
Replies
Views
Well done!!! :)
Well done!!! :)
Moving Pictures 1.4.2 Stable Donate to Help Support Continued Development Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Filmweb [PL] (1 Viewer) DE
There is problem with filmweb. They changed fullScreed Ad cookie policy. Now every ad has its own cookie value ex. "d2VsY29tZVNjcmVlbi5wbF9QTDpDamF6QVRVejgz" and I don't know how to skip the ad screen :/
There is problem with filmweb. They changed fullScreed Ad cookie policy. Now every ad has its own cookie value ex...
Hi, czan everyone add support form filmweb.pl - polish film database ? I'd move from My Films to Moving Pictures then :)
Replies
Views
Change your scraper... I never get it.
Change your scraper... I never get it.
Moving Pictures 1.1.5 / 1.2.3 Stable Donate to Help Support Continued Development Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in...
Replies
Views
Going to lock this since there is a proper thread for this export plug-in now.
Going to lock this since there is a proper thread for this export plug-in now.
So another thread prompted me to think about this, and the more I think about it the more I think it should exist! haha. Every...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
This thread is from over a year ago and not really relevant anymore, so I am going to lock it. For what it's worth if anyone is interested in voting on new enhancements, just star the issue on Google Code. You can follow this link to see the list of currently planned enhancements ordered by popularity. Please note that...
This thread is from over a year ago and not really relevant anymore, so I am going to lock it. For what it's worth if anyone is...
There are a lot of features upcoming for Moving Pictures, so I wanted to get a feel for what the community is most interested in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MovPicNFO DE
Hi! I made a similar tool while testing migrating from MP1 to MP2, one difference is that my tool have the watched status in the nfo file and not in a separate file (I also recommend using Trakt). I wont say my is better, just that there is that tool also. You find it here: [solved] - Export tool and import support from MP-TVSeries &...
Hi! I made a similar tool while testing migrating from MP1 to MP2, one difference is that my tool have the watched status in the...
MovPicNFO german Thread Because the App to Copy Artwork and Details to Movie Folder never worked correctly for me, i decided to...
Replies
Views
Sorry, we have no plans to implement support for trakt.tv at this time. Anyone is free to create a process plugin for Moving Pictures / trakt.tv integration but its not something the core team is pursuing. For what its worth though follw.it will be supporting TV Shows and MP-TVSeries beginning in the next day or so.
Sorry, we have no plans to implement support for trakt.tv at this time. Anyone is free to create a process plugin for Moving...
UPDATE: We are currently looking for a few guinea pigs to give early access to Moving Pictures Social. If you are interested in...
Replies
Views
Right. For TV Series following error message comes
Right. For TV Series following error message comes
Moving Pictures 1.5.1 Stable Donate to Help Support Continued Development Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in that...
Replies
Views
Only yesterday did I fully get mine working again, and only for MP-TVSeries (as you can see by trakt info), still got a lot of things to sort out before I can re-enable MovingPictures again, but at least the enjoyment is back. It sure was a drag with external HDD with WD Mini to watch everything, because you have to manually keep...
Only yesterday did I fully get mine working again, and only for MP-TVSeries (as you can see by trakt info), still got a lot of...
I noticed there was a request to allow for the RottenTomatoes ratings, so decided to contribute. Please use the new IMDb+...
Replies
Views
@henso, finding free time is about as fruitful as locating a time-machine, so I'm fully aware :D Struggled to find the conversation in question, but there have been some MP2 devs I have had conversations with, and discussions I've shared my input on that adding XML scraper-script support to MP2 would be useful. Was asked to convert...
@henso, finding free time is about as fruitful as locating a time-machine, so I'm fully aware :D Struggled to find the...
The CDUniverse scraper-script will import your adult collection with as much details as possible, and get high resolution front and...
Replies
Views
I thought I said this was not the place for asking for help with custom built DLLs? Sorry guys I am closing this thread. I will start a new thread later this weekend with an update on things.
I thought I said this was not the place for asking for help with custom built DLLs? Sorry guys I am closing this thread. I will...
Hey i just wanna to know if the developement of this plugin is stopped... I have looked through the project page... And i cannot...
Replies
Views
PussyWagon, please create a new thread or post on our issue tracker to report a bug. See the link in my signature. Closing this thread for now since it's starting to veer off track.
PussyWagon, please create a new thread or post on our issue tracker to report a bug. See the link in my signature. Closing this...
Current Release: 0.7.5 Public Beta Moving Pictures 0.7.5 corrects an installer issues when using MediaPortal 1.1.0 Alpha and...
Replies
Views
Find official package for MP 1.23+ here: damienhaynes/moving-pictures
Find official package for MP 1.23+ here: damienhaynes/moving-pictures
Hello, Moving Pictures needs an update to support MediaPortal 1.23 Regeszter Edition. The release of 1.23 broke all plugins who...
Replies
Views
Re: Re : Scrolling (patch included in MediaPortal RC2) Thanks!, I will try this
Re: Re : Scrolling (patch included in MediaPortal RC2) Thanks!, I will try this
This is a fantastic plugin but the one thing I wish was better is the scrolling in Filmstrip. For some reason it is very jerky...
Replies
Views
New release thread is over here. I am going to leave this unlocked but please try to direct new conversations over there.
New release thread is over here. I am going to leave this unlocked but please try to direct new conversations over there.
Moving Pictures 1.3.1 Stable Donate to Help Support Continued Development Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in that...
Replies
Views
I hear your pain! I too had a similar issue - but using the advanced settings in MovingPictures, I managed to get a good resolution/filesize ratio that worked for me :) I'm also on a small SSD, but created a quick cleanup script (using CCleaner and Cleanmgr /sagerun) which keeps all the extra Windows rubbish in check. I also have a...
I hear your pain! I too had a similar issue - but using the advanced settings in MovingPictures, I managed to get a good...
Note: This tool is only meant for users who want to reduce their 'thumbs' folder storage size. It is *NOT* required. Moving...
Replies
Views
For those interested in helping test the new version, a beta of 1.0 is now available.
For those interested in helping test the new version, a beta of 1.0 is now available.
A 0.8 release?
Replies
Views
Version 1.8.0 Fixed search and taglines, IMDb 8 number id, Will use Swedish release date if available or else the first release date
Version 1.8.0 Fixed search and taglines, IMDb 8 number id, Will use Swedish release date if available or else the first release date
I've completed a first draft of a Swedish scraper. I did some more comparisons between filmdelta, moviezine and filmtipset.se and...
Replies
Views
Вас чуйка не подводит :)
Вас чуйка не подводит :)
Here is the thread for scraper for kinopoisk.ru (Russian movie resource). The scraper is created by LRFalk01 originally, and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Launch a random trailer before movie (1 Viewer) DE
Re: AW: Launch a random trailer before movie With the latest version of online videos you can search for a trailer strait from the Moving Pictures movie details page. It works very very well and it is easy to use. Because of this it is unlikely we will add support for locally stored trailers any time soon. It's a feature we would...
Re: AW: Launch a random trailer before movie With the latest version of online videos you can search for a trailer strait from...
Hello, in configuration it's possible to launch a trailer before movie ( custom intro ), but it's always the same file. I've some...
Replies
Views
Once again, i did get some problems with importing certain movies into the database. This time, it didnt matter what it was, hd dvd 5.1 etc.... These movies, crashed mp at startup and the config tool when entering moving pictures config. I took a look at the logs, and couldnt make much about it. Except for some times "acces...
Once again, i did get some problems with importing certain movies into the database. This time, it didnt matter what it was, hd...
Ok I updated my old media portal install to the lastest version of Moving Pictures a few days back and everytime i start a new DB...
Replies
Views
Thanks RoChess that will save heaps of time.
Thanks RoChess that will save heaps of time.
Moving Pictures 1.1.4 Stable Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in for the MediaPortal HTPC application that focuses on...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom