Moving Pictures (39 Viewers)

As many of you probably know, all backdrops for Moving Pictures are currently retrieved from themoviedb.org. This site is a great community driven resource and it exists because people just like you have volunteered to contribute in the past. I would strongly encourage you to contribute to this great site in any way you can, they are...
As many of you probably know, all backdrops for Moving Pictures are currently retrieved from themoviedb.org. This site is a great...
As many of you probably know, all backdrops for Moving Pictures are currently retrieved from themoviedb.org. This site is a great...
Replies
Views
Now that MovingPictures supports Posters and Fanart from fanart.tv, you guys should get over there and help contribute and/or donate. Artwork from http://fanart.tv is excellent, it's a nice source for clean artwork without all the usual junk that appears on posters these days. Cheers
Now that MovingPictures supports Posters and Fanart from fanart.tv, you guys should get over there and help contribute and/or...
Now that MovingPictures supports Posters and Fanart from fanart.tv, you guys should get over there and help contribute and/or...
Replies
Views
Oops, corrected :)
Oops, corrected :)
UPDATE (November 29th 2019): v2.1.8 - Account for new URL reference in RegEx v2.1.7 - Force HTTPS/SSL on all the FilmAffinity URLs...
Replies
Views
Hey, glad to see you back here, @fforde ! The only solution has been to either create a new database or fall back to an old database that hasn't been corrupted and re-import all the new movies again. :( Emph
Hey, glad to see you back here, @fforde ! The only solution has been to either create a new database or fall back to an old...
DOWNLOAD Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in that focuses on ease of use and flexibility. Point it to your movies...
Replies
Views
Would it be a lot of work?
Would it be a lot of work?
English in next post. Update! Brudertac hat nun die Pflege des Skriptes übernommen. Die jeweils aktuellste Version findest du...
Replies
Views
Benefit of CORVID-19 #StayAtHome order is that I finally have time for the small tasks that kept falling through the cracks, so fixed all the images (finally), updated all the links to the correct forum thread, and added a new SQL section that has helped me clean up my own collection. Did not update any screenshots, so they might...
Benefit of CORVID-19 #StayAtHome order is that I finally have time for the small tasks that kept falling through the cracks, so...
This is a FAQ for the Moving-Pictures plugin. It answer common questions often asked on the forum. Over time more solutions will...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CSFD scraper script 0.3.1 [CZ] (1 Viewer) DE
Hi Jiro, sorry for late response, please go ahead and modify the script as necessary. As I no longer use MediaPortal (I moved my HTPC to Linux platform), I leave it up to others to keep the script up-to-date. Thanks
Hi Jiro, sorry for late response, please go ahead and modify the script as necessary. As I no longer use MediaPortal (I moved my...
This is continuation of this thread. Czech scraper script for CSFD.cz Script for great MovingPictures plugin. Movie name could be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Category Image Exchange (1 Viewer) DE
Here they are.
Here they are.
Please use this thread to share your custom Category Images that you think other users might find useful. I have provided a...
Replies
Views
I have done some testing and I have found that when you first install moving pictures you do not get asked if you want to “continue next part”. However, if you go to the “advanced tab” and under the “bluray/hd-dvd Playback” enable “use external player” and set up everything so you can watch HD movies in an external player, and then go...
I have done some testing and I have found that when you first install moving pictures you do not get asked if you want to “continue...
Hi Guy’s, I have to say that “moving pictures” are a great plug-in. However, I have one request I would like to make. Is it...
Replies
Views
Yes sorry to hear that. Hope it workes out somehow. To fforde: Keep up the good work, this plugin shows a lot of promis and looks to be one of the real killer plugins for Media portal. Two thumbs up for you!
Yes sorry to hear that. Hope it workes out somehow. To fforde: Keep up the good work, this plugin shows a lot of promis and...
Update While backdrop issues for the time being have been smoothed over with meligrove.com, it looks like movie-xml.com has gone...
Replies
Views
anyone resolved this issue? all my iso's were working last week.... now all of sudden some of them working but most of them are not able to mount.
anyone resolved this issue? all my iso's were working last week.... now all of sudden some of them working but most of them are not...
Since I upgraded to RC2, Moving Pictures can not mount DVD-ISO's anymore. I am using Virtual Clone Drive and befor RC2 everything...
Replies
Views
Re: Unidentified button on movie details view Thanks for prompt feedback, must check language files for mistakes then.... BTW When I switch to BlueTwoWide skin this button is not visible !? it is mistery for me I've found it! It was string 2553 [Play] from MP language string, corrected it and now is ok. cheers
Re: Unidentified button on movie details view Thanks for prompt feedback, must check language files for mistakes then.... BTW...
Hello everyone, I have just installed MovingPictures and discovered :S unidentified button in the right-bottom corner of the...
Replies
Views
Re : Not possible to launch config with version > 1.0.8 Correction planned for next release, many thanks !
Re : Not possible to launch config with version > 1.0.8 Correction planned for next release, many thanks !
Hello, with each version of MovingPictures > 1.0.8 the config doesn't work. I see splash screen, but not config app. Only...
Replies
Views
Re: Naming files correctly Thanks, seems to be working with the files I have tried. :)
Re: Naming files correctly Thanks, seems to be working with the files I have tried. :)
I have tried to check the faq, but it does not seem to be answered here?. What is the correct naming for movies? In example...
Replies
Views
Remember a new scope scraper is on the way :) Topic somewhere else here in moving pictures.
Remember a new scope scraper is on the way :) Topic somewhere else here in moving pictures.
I have a little issue, when importing files? Currently, I cannot import .ISO or .IMG files? The first time I started the plugin...
Replies
Views
+1
+1
fforde hello, I want to thank you for your wonderful plugin. I live in France, and I use the scraper "cine-passion" Titof...
Replies
Views
Well, i can't seem to get Moving Pictures to import ISO's. I've added the .iso extension within Media Portal, but Moving Pictures still won't import the ISO's. In the log file is an example: - The path: D:\Downloads\Newsgroups\Completed\Films contains subfolders with movie's. One movie as an .mkv (We're the millers) which is added...
Well, i can't seem to get Moving Pictures to import ISO's. I've added the .iso extension within Media Portal, but Moving Pictures...
Well, i can't seem to get Moving Pictures to import ISO's. I've added the .iso extension within Media Portal, but Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried deleting all categories, closing everything then launching again to have movingpictures recreate the categories. Then I used the default categories in the menu entries (recently added and unwatched). The problem still remains. If the default entry of the menu is a movingpictures plugin with a...
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried deleting all categories, closing everything then launching again to have movingpictures...
Hi, Many thank for such a nice plugin, my mediaportal experience wouldn't be as great without it. I've unfortunately stumbled...
Replies
Views
that worked great. Thanks
that worked great. Thanks
Hi Every time I try to play a .m2ts file I get the following message Unable to play: film.m2ts Video codec: AVC Audio...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [req]Welcome screen DE
Thanks ZealotSix, I never would have looked in the issue tracker for "Dashboard View". There are some similarities. Maybe it can be combined. Good suggestion. Ill look into it as Im not using categories at the moment.
Thanks ZealotSix, I never would have looked in the issue tracker for "Dashboard View". There are some similarities. Maybe it can...
Hi guys, Thank you for the hard work you are putting in to this plugin. Its awesome! :) Background At home I am running in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm having the same problem with the views and is all of them exept list view. Configuration option works with "orginise by category" uncheched (it will open with the configured view). By any chance, Would this be fixed later on? Previous version I was using works and it was much easier to browse pre-define categories I made...
Hello, I'm having the same problem with the views and is all of them exept list view. Configuration option works with "orginise by...
Using MP1.3 and Moving Pictures 1.5.1.1487 on Windows 7 Pro SP1 x86 I have searched for this issue before, and seen similar...
Replies
Views
Hi, am using this thread just to link to a new plugin which complements MovingPictures by scraping DVD Art which then can be added to your skin with a minor xml change. Thanks
Hi, am using this thread just to link to a new plugin which complements MovingPictures by scraping DVD Art which then can be added...
Hi, am using this thread just to link to a new plugin which complements MovingPictures by scraping DVD Art which then can be added...
Replies
Views
I was thinking about some new cool features for MPS. One suggestion would be to connect MyTvSeries with MPS, too. And have special achievements for Tv series. I would say that tv series would be a "social plus", because people are talking more often about tv series than about movies. I really like that moving pictures and...
I was thinking about some new cool features for MPS. One suggestion would be to connect MyTvSeries with MPS, too. And have special...
I was thinking about some new cool features for MPS. One suggestion would be to connect MyTvSeries with MPS, too. And have special...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the report, and for the follow up. I'll see if I can make that page more clear :)
Thanks for the report, and for the follow up. I'll see if I can make that page more clear :)
I think I found a little bug: I added some basic informations to a movie in the tab "Movie Data" and forgotten the "original...
Replies
Views
This is to advise that this functionality has been reinstated as well as scraping for Actors, Writers and Directors photos introduced. Have a look into this thread.
This is to advise that this functionality has been reinstated as well as scraping for Actors, Writers and Directors photos...
Hi Guys , A few monts ago i mack a mod to see actors pictures in MovingPictures ,after see the work of m3rcury , what i did...
Replies
Views
I'm aware that I get the Moving Pictures info on a OK press, but it's another click. ;) Thanks for considering it, I'll look into the Trakt setting to see the Watch List inside Moving Pictures ASAP. Emph
I'm aware that I get the Moving Pictures info on a OK press, but it's another click. ;) Thanks for considering it, I'll look into...
Hello, A lot of effort has been put in to the Trakt plugin for mediaportal recently, and some of those enhancements integrate...
Replies
Views
I've postet this idea in the german forum, and because of the great feedback, I post it here, too: It would be great, when it would possible to export your whole Database to an PDF-file. I know this option from UMC (a software for the Popcornhour media tanks). The advantages over other solutions like follow.it are that you have...
I've postet this idea in the german forum, and because of the great feedback, I post it here, too: It would be great, when it...
I've postet this idea in the german forum, and because of the great feedback, I post it here, too: It would be great, when it...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I ran into the problem that I had to rescan my moviecollection and found it rather anoying that I had to match so many movies again by hand, that I started looking for help and this threat is the summary of what I did. Who's this for? So this threat adresses to people who do not have their movie collection...
Hello everyone, I ran into the problem that I had to rescan my moviecollection and found it rather anoying that I had to match...
Hello everyone, I ran into the problem that I had to rescan my moviecollection and found it rather anoying that I had to match...
Replies
Views
Fixed: http://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/source/detail?r=1535
Fixed: http://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/source/detail?r=1535
Hi there, Since some time I have an issue with MP. I have a category "Movie Collections" and under that category are other...
Replies
Views
Going further with this. Would it be possible to implement a secondary sort functions for movies that start with the same words? That way for instance the Harry Potter series could be secondary sorted on year and show up in the correct order in your list. I know you can so this inside the plugin settings and that not all movie series...
Going further with this. Would it be possible to implement a secondary sort functions for movies that start with the same words...
Hi guys, First of all great plugin. Certainly the best i have seen. Great work. Just a request if i may. Is it possible to...
Replies
Views
Please add a new filter: "bandwidth (kb/s)" Bandwidth per Movie = (MovieSize in KB) / (Duration in sec). Add this filter on your remote clients to consider your internet bandwidth. Voila. Example: "All Movies with a bandwidth <= 500KB/s" Here is the issue. http://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/issues/detail?id=1104
Please add a new filter: "bandwidth (kb/s)" Bandwidth per Movie = (MovieSize in KB) / (Duration in sec). Add this filter on your...
Please add a new filter: "bandwidth (kb/s)" Bandwidth per Movie = (MovieSize in KB) / (Duration in sec). Add this filter on your...
Replies
Views
You can easliy look movpics progress here http://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/source/list
You can easliy look movpics progress here http://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/source/list
Hi fforde, how are things going with MovingPictures? Any progress? :) I have a feature request.. Do you see any change to add a...
Replies
Views
Are you sure about %filename% ? I tried %filename%.jpg for covers and %filename%.fanart.jpg for the backdrop. 28-Sep-2012 13:41:04 Error [ LocalProvider]: Error parsing "%filename%" from local_backdrop_pattern advanced setting. Not a database field name. *edit* files do seem to get used though. But that error is confusing.
Are you sure about %filename% ? I tried %filename%.jpg for covers and %filename%.fanart.jpg for the backdrop. 28-Sep-2012...
Inside my movie folder, I always like to always place a "high res" jpg file of the movie cover. using the filename of the movie as...
Replies
Views
Nice! :D
Nice! :D
Is there a control for MovingPictures to include the filesize of a selected movie file in detailsview? Like to add it under...
Replies
Views
Thank you will be looking forward to it.
Thank you will be looking forward to it.
I was wondering if there is any way to show the last time you watched a movie? It appears to be available in the database as well...
Replies
Views
Ok... I found what's happening... The scrapper does a test (if) on a movie variable (language)... If null (so when you call it from movie importer) it doesn't enter a loop... if not null (so when already inside movie database, and called using refresh) it enters and overwrite imdb id with language... As I told you, I'm not the...
Ok... I found what's happening... The scrapper does a test (if) on a movie variable (language)... If null (so when you call it from...
Hi, I'm using spanish scrapper from this post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/830393-post121.html ...and I've got a...
Replies
Views
FYI For posting bugs + feature requests for moving pictures generally start a forum thread here as well as post to the issue tracker on the moving pictures google code site here - https://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/issues/list . If you're not sure it's best to post a thread then ask fforde if he wants you to add the bug /...
FYI For posting bugs + feature requests for moving pictures generally start a forum thread here as well as post to the issue...
I checked the main thread for this plugin, but could not see a link to any other place to post bugs. So I decide to add a new...
Replies
Views
Yes, IMDb+ is also only able to correct this on pure initial import, so you have to send all conflicting movies that share the same title to the importer at the same time. But if you already solved it, then no reason to go through that :)
Yes, IMDb+ is also only able to correct this on pure initial import, so you have to send all conflicting movies that share the same...
Hello Everybody, I'm trying now for days, but MovingPictures sometimes retrieves the false Cover... but if it is the false one...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom