Moving Pictures (16 Viewers)

OK, managed to give it a test and there is indeed an easier way to fix it than editing the database directly. Those two files were not on the ignore list, but were listed in the movie list as if they had been imported, although they did not appear in the list in the GUI in MediaPortal. Clicking the "remove and ignore files" (or...
OK, managed to give it a test and there is indeed an easier way to fix it than editing the database directly. Those two files were...
When scrolling down the list of films in MovingPictures, when I come to a particular film it will freeze for a few seconds then MP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Regional setting used (1 Viewer) DE
I'm pretty sure that for the fanart.tv and TMDb image providers, we use the language defined in MediaPortal (which probably defaults to your Windows regional setting). You can override the language from the MovingPictures config tool in the Importer Settings -> Data Sources section but you can't override per source.
I'm pretty sure that for the fanart.tv and TMDb image providers, we use the language defined in MediaPortal (which probably...
When importing movies, Moving Pictures uses the regional format from Windows to determine which language to use when scraping the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, is there a way to automatically fill the field "collection" within moving pictures for example like the film sets created by Ember Media Manager? I would like to use a filter showing me all movies of a certain series for example "James Bond". While the filter is not a real issue to create i found no way to fill the collection...
Hi all, is there a way to automatically fill the field "collection" within moving pictures for example like the film sets created...
Hi all, is there a way to automatically fill the field "collection" within moving pictures for example like the film sets created...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Issues importing DE
@Edalex: I didn't know this in-GUI importer was a different piece of code. I thought it just used the engine of Moving Pictures configuration inside MediaPortal. I am already back to 1.16 on most of my relevant Home Theatres and that is working like it used to via Moving Pictures configuration. I will setup a new machine with Windows...
@Edalex: I didn't know this in-GUI importer was a different piece of code. I thought it just used the engine of Moving Pictures...
Lately I'm having issues with importing a large movie collection. The Moving Pictures configuration dialog scrapes slowly and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Config starting, but not showing. (1 Viewer) DE
Hello, I have the same issue. Moving Pictures Configuration starts, but I have no GUI. Only a entry in the tool bar. I've attached the log files. I can't see any problem. I hope someone can help me. Thnx maZe
Hello, I have the same issue. Moving Pictures Configuration starts, but I have no GUI. Only a entry in the tool bar. I've...
Hi, I'm hoping it's something silly that gives med this error, on my part that is. But since a while back I can't see the config...
Replies
Views
Crazy how a cute litte scarper like Filminfo+ can cause such big Problems :rolleyes::LOL:;)
Crazy how a cute litte scarper like Filminfo+ can cause such big Problems :rolleyes::LOL:;)
Works MUCH better (y) I still do have problems importing in 2 cases: 1. Problem with some formats example Florence Foster... 2...
Replies
Views
Will try the square brackets. Thought I read somewhere it could be either. Hopefully not the folder name as all my movies are in a single folder. Cheers. Edit: No luck. Still doesn't display the text from the brackets.
Will try the square brackets. Thought I read somewhere it could be either. Hopefully not the folder name as all my movies are in a...
Hi all, I now have a couple of movies where I have the theatrical edition and extended edition. Of course these come under the...
Replies
Views
I have not tried that, but I have deleted the folder in which all the isos were and when I added it again I did not recognize any (when I deleted it from moving pictures it was because it did not recognize the last 3 isos, but the others if they were all recognized)
I have not tried that, but I have deleted the folder in which all the isos were and when I added it again I did not recognize any...
Hello friends. So suddenly I have a problem with the Moving Pictures plugin. It has always worked perfectly but now suddenly I do...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting, now will need someone to maintain the original IMDb script. I suggest using themoviedb.org scraper in the meantime (if it does not find a match you might need to add it online). You can also try IMDb+ scraper as an alternative to the IMDb included with the plugin.
Thanks for reporting, now will need someone to maintain the original IMDb script. I suggest using themoviedb.org scraper in the...
Since a couple of weeks I experience issues with the IMDB scraper in Moving Pictures. It shows HTML tags in the results :/ Please...
Replies
Views
You do not need to, its already included in the latest release.
You do not need to, its already included in the latest release.
Hi there, since Germany moved to HEVC with DVB-T2, whenever I add a recorded Movie to MovPic the Video Codec is filled with...
Replies
Views
Didn't have the categories enabled... THANKS!
Didn't have the categories enabled... THANKS!
I sit down to watch a movie - but some thing comes along to disrupt my viewing. How do I create a filter to show me the movies I...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry, no, it is not reproducible at will. It will sometimes crash on resume but luckily not everytime. I could not even say it occured after updating to MovingPictures 1.8.1. In fact I have been running MovingPictures 1.8.1 for a while without that crash. It just started several days ago and I can't say what the reason is. The...
Hi, sorry, no, it is not reproducible at will. It will sometimes crash on resume but luckily not everytime. I could not even say...
Hi, I have problems with one of my HTPC (HTPC 2 in the system specs). All of a sudden the MP1 client process dies when resuming...
Replies
Views
LMH, FH both use Nlog... -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
LMH, FH both use Nlog... -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
Help plz :) Moving Pictures write to LatestsMediaHandler log ... How turn off this?
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply. I may try the test you described . Its still worth a try, I cant recall exactly when it started as I have just been living with it for a couple of months now.. I have already updated to the latest LAV, and I have never touched the settings for them and its worked fine for years until now. I also have a second...
Thanks for the reply. I may try the test you described . Its still worth a try, I cant recall exactly when it started as I have...
Hello all.. For a while now I have had an odd issue on MP 1.17 and moving pictures where when playing a file in moving pictures...
Replies
Views
Probably it uses SQL requests instead of some MovPics API, that's why
Probably it uses SQL requests instead of some MovPics API, that's why
Hello folks, I have been trying to tidy up my movies & Moving Pictures, so i have been going through getting rid of double entries...
Replies
Views
Popularity field is normally reserved for the search node during the initial search to determine which movie best matches your title search. With IMDb+ I repurposed that field to use for the amount of people that voted to establish the score, but not every scraper-script might do the same. The score field is what should represent the...
Popularity field is normally reserved for the search node during the initial search to determine which movie best matches your...
Hello everyone, I wanted to create something where I could sort my movies based on the number of stars that they were given (I...
Replies
Views
Solved, many thanks! it was a wrong string configuration.
Solved, many thanks! it was a wrong string configuration.
I just installed version 1.8.1.0 on Titan extended 2, MPortal 1.17 pre and windows7 Everything works fine, except GUI settings. -...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I added it to the package.
Thanks, I added it to the package.
Hi, I have recently updated mediaportal to 1.16 (previously 1.15), and now within Moving Pictures, the parental lock popup no...
Replies
Views
I know I had concurrency issues in the past with MediaPortal trying to read the media file to obtain the MediaInfo data, and the thumbnail generation if one is missing. It was especially the thumbnail part that caused me major headaches, so I finally just disabled it as I never had a need for it anyway (allows me to identify the...
I know I had concurrency issues in the past with MediaPortal trying to read the media file to obtain the MediaInfo data, and the...
I got couple of hard crashes in a row when using "Send to importer", fiddling there and coming back to movies listing -> crash...
Replies
Views
The solution: in MovingPictures Importer Settings / Backdrop Data Sources disable all sources Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry | Priv mit Tapatalk
The solution: in MovingPictures Importer Settings / Backdrop Data Sources disable all sources Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry |...
I have a huge Problem with fanart handler. I uninstalled the plugin, but every time I open Moving Pictures the background Pictures...
Replies
Views
This fixed it .... Thank you so much!!!:)(y)
This fixed it .... Thank you so much!!!:)(y)
Hello Everybody I do not know if this is Moving pictures related, but it only happens in Moving and TV-Series. If i play some...
Replies
Views
Bizarrely, it seems to be working from both the desktop and MPEI now, and I haven't even restarted the PC. Hopefully it will stay this way. Thank you RoChess for taking the time to look at this.
Bizarrely, it seems to be working from both the desktop and MPEI now, and I haven't even restarted the PC. Hopefully it will stay...
Hello folks, I have recently installed a SSD in my media pc and have put a fresh install of Windows 7 on it. I then reinstalled...
Replies
Views
Suddenly sice today I have a problem when I do Import new movies, Moving Pictures fills the field "Date added" for every new movie with 28.11.2016- As you can see in the picture the movie on the top of the list has 02.12.206 - I guess that was the last time it worked correct. The other movies you can see I added today, but as you can...
Suddenly sice today I have a problem when I do Import new movies, Moving Pictures fills the field "Date added" for every new movie...
Suddenly sice today I have a problem when I do Import new movies, Moving Pictures fills the field "Date added" for every new movie...
Replies
Views
Turn on debug logging, and then examine the time stamps, look for a long delay. Or simply post the full logs, and we can assist. The key part is that the logs contain the data that would show the delay, so I would suggest you read the logs yourself as much as possible to ensure that a large time delay is visible, and if you still...
Turn on debug logging, and then examine the time stamps, look for a long delay. Or simply post the full logs, and we can assist...
For the past couple of months I have found MovingPictures to be very slow with imports and opening up in MediaPortal any ideas on...
Replies
Views
@Recma, found problem. First off you changed the XML syntax, and moved value attribute to a different position, which causes the RegExp to fail and consider the file corrupt with default values being used. I'm not using an XML processor to read the file, but a raw solution, so to prevent failure/crashes I have to sanitize the input...
@Recma, found problem. First off you changed the XML syntax, and moved value attribute to a different position, which causes the...
Hello, I'm french and I use Moving pictures since many times now. It was configured to work with the french media-passion database...
Replies
Views
Once all movies are imported, export proper full XBMC NFO compatible files with MovPicNFO, and then you can adjust all the NFOs with whatever rating you want, and then do a very quick re-import. You can even do it off-line, because the XBMC NFO scraper (you'll have to make it the primary scraper obviously) will get all the data from...
Once all movies are imported, export proper full XBMC NFO compatible files with MovPicNFO, and then you can adjust all the NFOs...
I am getting a really strange issue from the Moving Pictures Importer. Let me 1st give u a heads up, i transferred my whole MP DB...
Replies
Views
I noticed Moving Pictures first stops the current playback before bringing a dialog asking about resuming a movie from the last position. The built-in video manager displays the resume dialog without stopping the current playback and then stops it and send a "playback changed" event. Could we align this behaviour with the one from the...
I noticed Moving Pictures first stops the current playback before bringing a dialog asking about resuming a movie from the last...
I noticed Moving Pictures first stops the current playback before bringing a dialog asking about resuming a movie from the last...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it would be nice to know what line its crashing so I can add some protection around there. I cant remember if the latest release has a PDB also installed but that would give me the line it crashes on in the log.
Yeah, it would be nice to know what line its crashing so I can add some protection around there. I cant remember if the latest...
Like the title says, MovingPictures crashes MP on startup when UNC share has permission problems. A little background: MP runs on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Category missing DE
Moving-Pictures advanced configuration settings determines what the movie 'date-added' value will be. It can be current time, but it can also be for example date of release, or file-date. So if you got it set to file-date, and your files are 'old' then all the movies are added with a date preceding the recently-added date, and the...
Moving-Pictures advanced configuration settings determines what the movie 'date-added' value will be. It can be current time, but...
I have just set up my new pc and made all settings like i did by my old one. Especially in moving pictures, but now, when i want to...
Replies
Views
Yup, that subdomain gives better results when looking for "Also Known As" matches.
Yup, that subdomain gives better results when looking for "Also Known As" matches.
i run vyprvpn, and when its on, importer cannot find anything, as soon as i turn it off, importer find matches and i can approve...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom