Moving Pictures (40 Viewers)

HD Audio Very interesting thread. I'm confused about the HD audio capabilities of my HTPC, appreciate help. I´ve understood that I can´t bitstream Dolby True HD or DTS HD MA with my setup, but is it possible to send HD audio to the reciever through HDMI multichannel PCM, or multichannel analog connections? The sound quality...
HD Audio Very interesting thread. I'm confused about the HD audio capabilities of my HTPC, appreciate help. I´ve understood...
I have just started ripping my Blu-rays to HDD. I decided on just ripping them to .iso with AnyDVD to preserve the entire disc - it...
Replies
Views
here is another one :) bored at work :)
here is another one :) bored at work :)
With the upcoming release it would be nice to finally get ourselves some kind of logo for the project. Something to display in the...
Replies
Views
Any file type that Media Portal will play will work as a custom_intro. The code just invokes the included player passing the filename so you shouldn't have any problems as long as you have a codec installed that supports the file type. -- gs
Any file type that Media Portal will play will work as a custom_intro. The code just invokes the included player passing the...
I think it's a little cool to use the build in Custom Intro in Moving Pictures.. So i just wanted to get some ideas for what...
Replies
Views
Ok, I'll wait then ... I must admit I haven't been paying attention enough to MovPic in the last few months, so I'm not exactly aware of new features. In fact i didn't know there was an spanish scraper (alpacine.es) and don't even know if there's something else that supports IMDB_ID.
Ok, I'll wait then ... I must admit I haven't been paying attention enough to MovPic in the last few months, so I'm not exactly...
Where does he get those wonderful toys? For those who are curious, the plug-in currently retrieves much of it's artwork from fan...
Replies
Views
Yes the new release should work under Windows 7. And 0.7 has launched. :P Going to close this to encourage discussion over there.
Yes the new release should work under Windows 7. And 0.7 has launched. :P Going to close this to encourage discussion over there.
I know I have mentioned a few times around here that Moving Pictures 0.7 is coming soon. I'd hate to keep you all in the dark so it...
Replies
Views
Yes, I recommend you keep adjusting the first post on your new thread to always show the current version, that way it is easy for people to find it. No problem, glad to help. And sure, I can help you on that one as well, but you'll have to help me on the basics and do the trial&error part to test scraper and provide...
Yes, I recommend you keep adjusting the first post on your new thread to always show the current version, that way it is easy for...
Hi, could anyone help to use this g8 plugin with this Czech server ? My idea is to use texts from this server and covers and...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply. Once I realized that I needed to do this, I found the XBMC Scraper discussion thread. I have posted some additional issues that I have been running into there. So if I plan on importing movie details via the XBMC nfo files, can I disable the nfo scanner?
Thanks for the reply. Once I realized that I needed to do this, I found the XBMC Scraper discussion thread. I have posted some...
Because some of you are reporting problems that might be causes by the NFO scanner i've decided to start a topic about how the...
Replies
Views
If you can clear your log files and then do a full fresh import and provide all of the log files, it should clearly indicate which file is causing the corruption to occur. Assuming you are interested in fixing the source and not trying to keep making workarounds.
If you can clear your log files and then do a full fresh import and provide all of the log files, it should clearly indicate which...
Greetings! I made a clean installation of MP 1.1.0 today. I tested so all movies worked and it did. After that I installed...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm using the external player for bluray. What I want is to start the bluray and change my refreshrate and desktop resolution. I followed the wiki for that. But couldn't succeed. This is what I did in the advanced options of moving pictures: Executable (external player) C:\Program Files\DisplayChanger\dc.exe (path...
Hi there, I'm using the external player for bluray. What I want is to start the bluray and change my refreshrate and desktop...
Congratulations!! The external Player Option for blu ray discs is so great! I tested it right now with pdvd and it worked without...
Replies
Views
We will need much more information than that to help you. But this is not even the appropriate place to file a bug report either, this is the announcement thread for 0.6.4. :( Please see my signature for instructions on bug reporting. --------------------- I am going to lock this thread. If anyone has a question or bug report...
We will need much more information than that to help you. But this is not even the appropriate place to file a bug report either...
Moving Pictures 0.6.4 Hello folks. I am going to dispense with the fanfare this time. If you'd like more details on what is...
Replies
Views
is this in .iso or folder structure? I am using folders, I've pointed to the path of TMT3 but only TMT3 loads up and the movie is not played.
is this in .iso or folder structure? I am using folders, I've pointed to the path of TMT3 but only TMT3 loads up and the movie is...
Hi all, Erm, maybe I missed something really obvious, but I can't work out how to use the new Blu-ray/HD DVD playback feature...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New OFDb DE
I had the same Problem with the Ocean's Movies, but I fixed it with the "info.txt" file in the movie directory. Content of the File was only the IMDB ID. The OFDB will find the entry and download the German Info. e.g. Ocean's 11: "tt0240772" Ocean's 12: "tt0349903" Add this file in each "Problem-Movie-Folder" and start the...
I had the same Problem with the Ocean's Movies, but I fixed it with the "info.txt" file in the movie directory. Content of the...
Hi, i'm glad i finally could give something little back to this great community. Attached is a new ofdb.xml which now includes...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Just letting you know i have made an updated version that works with the new Moving Pictures I also have plans to include TV Series as well :) Nexus Media Manager Let me know what you think! all comments welcome!
Hi All, Just letting you know i have made an updated version that works with the new Moving Pictures I also have plans to include...
For people who have their movies in common folders: Creates a new folder for your movies based on the Title from Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
Thanks for mentioning you use IMDb+, because that is why Article remove stopped working for you. At least for the titles that get renamed by IMDb+. The problem is that Moving-Pictures does not re-apply the article remove setting after IMDb+ changes the title. One solution is to add all those movies to your IMDb+ custom rename database...
Thanks for mentioning you use IMDb+, because that is why Article remove stopped working for you. At least for the titles that get...
DOWNLOAD Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in that focuses on ease of use and flexibility. Point it to your movies...
Replies
Views
Thanks for looking into this, I myself am happy to wait for stable v1.0, as it only happens to one movie. Thanks
Thanks for looking into this, I myself am happy to wait for stable v1.0, as it only happens to one movie. Thanks
nearly all my backdrops have some sort of virus any idea's?
Replies
Views
With MediaPortal v1.3.0Alpha close to release, be sure you adjust your assembly.cs file to contain the following: [assembly: CompatibleVersion("1.2.100.0", "1.1.6.27644")] So that your plugin is compatible.
With MediaPortal v1.3.0Alpha close to release, be sure you adjust your assembly.cs file to contain the following: [assembly...
Hi, There was a request in another forum for a way to delete old Fanart. I've created a small utility to achieve this. The...
Replies
Views
Is anyone else still getting this issue? The fix provided <section name="debug"> <entry name="packLogoGfx">no</entry> <entry name="useS3Hack">no</entry> </section> Fixes the issue. Current thumbs folder is about 4 GB.
Is anyone else still getting this issue? The fix provided <section name="debug"> <entry name="packLogoGfx">no</entry>...
First thanks this great plugin... I seem to have a problem with this plugin, and the size of its thump Just did a clean install...
Replies
Views
@skorz, use the alternative multipart indicators otherwise such as CD1/CD2, that way you avoid issues with movies actually having "Part 1" in their official title.
@skorz, use the alternative multipart indicators otherwise such as CD1/CD2, that way you avoid issues with movies actually having...
I think most of us have at some time had the idea of renaming all movies with nice looking filenames. The idea is simple but the...
Replies
Views
Still not working here! It continues to put the Title on Portuguese...
Still not working here! It continues to put the Title on Portuguese...
IMDb v1.5.4 scraper fixes: AKA titles during search-node lookup Popularity vote numbers Short summary trailing '|' Fixed...
Replies
Views
in the next release you can add movies manually to a category, and i assume through the gui once it's released. that way you could have a "Need To Watch" category with all the movies you mark for watching. an alternate would be to suggest an additional "Watched" switch (i.e. Watched, UnWatched, ToWatch)
in the next release you can add movies manually to a category, and i assume through the gui once it's released. that way you could...
I am sure this may sound strange but is it possible to have 2 or more different instances of moving pictures installed on one...
Replies
Views
There is a problem with the current Italian scraper. An updated version is linked below. To load this you will have to switch to "Manually Manager Data Sources" and add the script via the Data Sources popup. Sorry for the trouble and this updated script will be included in the next release. New Italian Scraper
There is a problem with the current Italian scraper. An updated version is linked below. To load this you will have to switch to...
Now 1.2 beta is out is there a compatible build of moving pictures coming and when should this drop? Am keen to update but have a...
Replies
Views
I have not used the X-Face skin in a while so I am not sure how well they support Moving Pictures. In general i would say no, i would not expect this type of behavior, but it could be a problem with the skin itself. You can verify that Moving Pictures is pulling the rating down in the config screen though. Open the config and goto the...
I have not used the X-Face skin in a while so I am not sure how well they support Moving Pictures. In general i would say no, i...
Reporting Scraper Issues If you are having issues with IMDb scraping, please post details here. To properly debug issues I need...
Replies
Views
Run procexp.exe and/or filemon.exe tools from SysInternals (now Microsoft) to see what handles are being placed on the drive being scanned. I think you will find you have some 3rd party misbehaving tool/plugin that is causing the memory usage. So search and destroy :) I remember one user who disabled MediaInfo inside...
Run procexp.exe and/or filemon.exe tools from SysInternals (now Microsoft) to see what handles are being placed on the drive being...
Note: I posted this before on the main thread a while back but I never got a response so I'm reposting in its own thread as it's a...
Replies
Views
That is fine, but on a 300 movie title test, I get better results with v1.4.7 then with v1.4.5. But maybe my test is too small, so please provide me with the actual filenames that fail for you, so I have something to test/compare with. And are you sure the IMDb v1.4.7 scraper is at first priority? Maybe something else is going on with...
That is fine, but on a 300 movie title test, I get better results with v1.4.7 then with v1.4.5. But maybe my test is too small, so...
Attached is an update to the IMDb.com scraper that includes the following fixes: Issue #726 = Fixed score/rating Issue #728 =...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have both problems with MP, startup takes forever (server and client running on XP, both X2 3000+, about 450 movies on an internal Gbit LAN, database on client side) and when it starts, browsing is sluggish and stutters. I am using 0.7.5. Is this solved or still an issue? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks a lot!
Hello, I have both problems with MP, startup takes forever (server and client running on XP, both X2 3000+, about 450 movies on an...
Thank fforde for the latest version. Everything works fine, HDDVD and Bluray works perfectly as I wanted, the only thing that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UK IMDb Scraper DE
Any movie imported with scraper A will continue to use scraper A, even if you add scraper B or delete scraper A. You have to sent the movie back to the importer so that it can be properly linked with the new scanner. This is only the case at ID level, so if you update a scraper, then a refresh will indeed use the new revision...
Any movie imported with scraper A will continue to use scraper A, even if you add scraper B or delete scraper A. You have to sent...
Hi With the new filtering in Moving Pictures it became apparent that the certification was based on the Motion Picture...
Replies
Views
I have The lastest Moving Pictures installed, and RC2 Mediaportal. And running the Indigo theme for both Mediaportal and Moving Pictures...
I have The lastest Moving Pictures installed, and RC2 Mediaportal. And running the Indigo theme for both Mediaportal and Moving...
I'm messing around with skinning Moving Pictures and have a question on the use of ...
Replies
Views
Did you try the newest trakt plugin? @ltfearme did a lot of work on it after they changed the api. I had no time to check, but now it even syncs the playing position/resume time, which I think is a killer feature as all of the for MP available sync solutions did not work for me.
Did you try the newest trakt plugin? @ltfearme did a lot of work on it after they changed the api. I had no time to check, but now...
Hi there, maybe the most of you have seen that follw.it is shutting down scheduled for the 30. September, althought the Website is...
Replies
Views
No problem, just keep in mind the configurable options is limited in the Configuration dialog VS what is in the GUI Settings/Advanced Settings. That's only true for follw.it, but for trakt.tv it's done in a single place to better support all plugins. Once upon a time before trakt became a standalone plugin we had trakt.tv tab in...
No problem, just keep in mind the configurable options is limited in the Configuration dialog VS what is in the GUI...
Hi, I have a pretty major issue with 1.6 beta :( I have been running the latest release from the Extensions Installer for some time...
Replies
Views
About this bug, what i have to do to report this bug?
About this bug, what i have to do to report this bug?
Hello all: I am trying to get the XMBC scraper to work and cannot seem to get this going. In the configuration I have disabled...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom