Moving Pictures (9 Viewers)

Hi, Is it possible to deactivate the filtering menu when the plug in starts? once the category is selected, I'd like an unfiltered view unless I open the menu and select a filter. Thanks in advance, Spoonyluv Never mind, figured out to convert to regular menu item and remove sub categories.
Hi, Is it possible to deactivate the filtering menu when the plug in starts? once the category is selected, I'd like an...
Hi, Is it possible to deactivate the filtering menu when the plug in starts? once the category is selected, I'd like an...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am actually running Mediaportal with Streamed MP skin and Moving pictures. Everything worked fine but my Bluray images couldn't be played. So I tried to add Arcsoft TMT under Advanced Settings in moving pictures. But it didnt work. Now every time I want to play a Series or a Movie, MP crashes and I can only manually close...
Hi! I am actually running Mediaportal with Streamed MP skin and Moving pictures. Everything worked fine but my Bluray images...
Hi! I am actually running Mediaportal with Streamed MP skin and Moving pictures. Everything worked fine but my Bluray images...
Replies
Views
Maybe I misunderstood something: I thought the titles order in the dropdown list is depends on movie[].popularity field. Here is my list and I dont know why it doesnt working. The first number is the popularity value.
Maybe I misunderstood something: I thought the titles order in the dropdown list is depends on movie[].popularity field. Here is my...
Maybe I misunderstood something: I thought the titles order in the dropdown list is depends on movie[].popularity field. Here is my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 cool ideas DE
i came up with some cool ideas. here they are: * animated backdrops would be cool, maybe even with sound. * ability to select the movie poster and view it fullscreen like a regular picture in a slideshow from the 'Moving Pictures' movie chooser page * ability to view movie backdrop fullscreen by itself like a regular picture in...
i came up with some cool ideas. here they are: * animated backdrops would be cool, maybe even with sound. * ability to select...
i came up with some cool ideas. here they are: * animated backdrops would be cool, maybe even with sound. * ability to select...
Replies
Views
After a fresh Mediaportal installation, movingPictures (1.8.1) doesn't show the movie details. Is there any log I could provide to find the cause? Mediaportal 1.12 Skin: Titanius 1.7.0.0 Thanks!
After a fresh Mediaportal installation, movingPictures (1.8.1) doesn't show the movie details. Is there any log I could provide to...
After a fresh Mediaportal installation, movingPictures (1.8.1) doesn't show the movie details. Is there any log I could provide to...
Replies
Views
Please add a new filter: "bandwidth (kb/s)" Bandwidth per Movie = (MovieSize in KB) / (Duration in sec). Add this filter on your remote clients to consider your internet bandwidth. Voila. Example: "All Movies with a bandwidth <= 500KB/s" Here is the issue. http://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/issues/detail?id=1104
Please add a new filter: "bandwidth (kb/s)" Bandwidth per Movie = (MovieSize in KB) / (Duration in sec). Add this filter on your...
Please add a new filter: "bandwidth (kb/s)" Bandwidth per Movie = (MovieSize in KB) / (Duration in sec). Add this filter on your...
Replies
Views
I was thinking about some new cool features for MPS. One suggestion would be to connect MyTvSeries with MPS, too. And have special achievements for Tv series. I would say that tv series would be a "social plus", because people are talking more often about tv series than about movies. I really like that moving pictures and...
I was thinking about some new cool features for MPS. One suggestion would be to connect MyTvSeries with MPS, too. And have special...
I was thinking about some new cool features for MPS. One suggestion would be to connect MyTvSeries with MPS, too. And have special...
Replies
Views
I just installed the updated .7 Moving pictures and suddenly get an new error when I try to play an HD .ISO. It says Error 80040265, Internal Error and further The error code is undefined. Contact CyberLink ? A Leading Expert in Consumer Multimedia and Digital Home Solutions. Please tell us how this internal error occurred in a...
I just installed the updated .7 Moving pictures and suddenly get an new error when I try to play an HD .ISO. It says Error...
I just installed the updated .7 Moving pictures and suddenly get an new error when I try to play an HD .ISO. It says Error...
Replies
Views
Made these trails this morning for moving pictures custom intros, I think they work pretty well so I though I would share them. There are 6 of them with the six different bbfc ratings to be used with ver 1.3+ wildcards.
Made these trails this morning for moving pictures custom intros, I think they work pretty well so I though I would share them...
Made these trails this morning for moving pictures custom intros, I think they work pretty well so I though I would share them...
Replies
Views
I would like to have a way to identify if the file I am looking it is a blu-ray HD-DVD regular DVD or a rip. For example I have Series set up from all three formats, as well as I have duplicate formats (Same move from different Media). Telling a XVID from a DIVX works fine, but it would be nice if that there would be a logo for...
I would like to have a way to identify if the file I am looking it is a blu-ray HD-DVD regular DVD or a rip. For example I have...
I would like to have a way to identify if the file I am looking it is a blu-ray HD-DVD regular DVD or a rip. For example I have...
Replies
Views
The issue: Issue 395 - moving-pictures - Progress ("Working") Indicator While Waiting for Playback of Movie to Begin - Project Hosting on Google Code I made the changes (linked in the comments) to the moving-pictures.xml under StreamedMP (using a different graphic than the one provided). Nothing seems to happen on playback...
The issue: Issue 395 - moving-pictures - Progress ("Working") Indicator While Waiting for Playback of Movie to Begin - Project...
The issue: Issue 395 - moving-pictures - Progress ("Working") Indicator While Waiting for Playback of Movie to Begin - Project...
Replies
Views
It seems as though v0.7.5 is no longer scraping the language or tagline fields when adding new movies. Can anyone confirm?
It seems as though v0.7.5 is no longer scraping the language or tagline fields when adding new movies. Can anyone confirm?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have all of my movies as h.264 each in their own folder with the movie name as the folder name and these are all in a movie folder on my iMac. I am running a dedicate Windows 7 PC for Mediaportal. When I add the drive to Moving Pictures it only grabs 2 movies. When I deleted the share and added it again I get the same...
Hi, I have all of my movies as h.264 each in their own folder with the movie name as the folder name and these are all in a...
Hi, I have all of my movies as h.264 each in their own folder with the movie name as the folder name and these are all in a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, score output is 0 now for all new movies. previous version of MP-plugin after realease outputed score correctly(kinopoisk was fixed). I've checked last imported movies and can confirm that all movies what i had imported after 20.01 have score of zero.
Hi all, score output is 0 now for all new movies. previous version of MP-plugin after realease outputed score correctly(kinopoisk...
Hi all, score output is 0 now for all new movies. previous version of MP-plugin after realease outputed score correctly(kinopoisk...
Replies
Views
Hi all, is there a way to automatically fill the field "collection" within moving pictures for example like the film sets created by Ember Media Manager? I would like to use a filter showing me all movies of a certain series for example "James Bond". While the filter is not a real issue to create i found no way to fill the collection...
Hi all, is there a way to automatically fill the field "collection" within moving pictures for example like the film sets created...
Hi all, is there a way to automatically fill the field "collection" within moving pictures for example like the film sets created...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'd like to embed the fitting movie covers into the movie files (mkv/avi) - therefor I'm looking for a prog finding and downloading the covers. I've seen such a prog on MP but don't find it now. It's not for the use with MP but with my WD TV
Hi, I'd like to embed the fitting movie covers into the movie files (mkv/avi) - therefor I'm looking for a prog finding and...
Hi, I'd like to embed the fitting movie covers into the movie files (mkv/avi) - therefor I'm looking for a prog finding and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, newbie here! I've searched the forums and issue trackers but can't seem to find an answer to my question. Can somebody point me in the right direction as to how I can get Moving Pictures to retrieve country information (as in the country of production), multiple certification information (ie. US, UK, DE, AUS...
Hi all, newbie here! I've searched the forums and issue trackers but can't seem to find an answer to my question. Can...
Hi all, newbie here! I've searched the forums and issue trackers but can't seem to find an answer to my question. Can...
Replies
Views
Hi Devs! Sometimes/often if i try to load coverart from file, i get the attached error message! Could you please help? Best regards Helios
Hi Devs! Sometimes/often if i try to load coverart from file, i get the attached error message! Could you please help? Best...
Hi Devs! Sometimes/often if i try to load coverart from file, i get the attached error message! Could you please help? Best...
Replies
Views
I have the problem that media-info for blurays and recordings of HD-Channels isn´t correct. HD-DVDs, DVDs and SD-recordings are fine. Every time i start Mediaportal i see the following lines in movingpictures.log: 10-May-2010 14:08:04 Debug [ DBLocalMedia]: Updating media info for 'V:\Filme\Airforce One.ts' 10-May-2010...
I have the problem that media-info for blurays and recordings of HD-Channels isn´t correct. HD-DVDs, DVDs and SD-recordings are...
I have the problem that media-info for blurays and recordings of HD-Channels isn´t correct. HD-DVDs, DVDs and SD-recordings are...
Replies
Views
the movie "Hero" with Jet Li.... I have it as Hero.mkv and it won't find it... I have to name it "The Hero.mkv" or something else.... any thoughts? (is this just the scrapper?) EDIT: If I name it Hero .mkv (space after hero) it works....
the movie "Hero" with Jet Li.... I have it as Hero.mkv and it won't find it... I have to name it "The Hero.mkv" or something...
the movie "Hero" with Jet Li.... I have it as Hero.mkv and it won't find it... I have to name it "The Hero.mkv" or something...
Replies
Views
Not very helpful but when using Moving Pictures, mediaportal will crash unexpectedly. This includes whether in configuration and updating the database or when watching a movie. If I disable moving pictures, no crash is observed. No error log is presented. Tested on Vista32, 2K832 MediaPortal RC3 and RC3 latest SVN, latest...
Not very helpful but when using Moving Pictures, mediaportal will crash unexpectedly. This includes whether in configuration and...
Not very helpful but when using Moving Pictures, mediaportal will crash unexpectedly. This includes whether in configuration and...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have BIG request: can you add option that when we select film, we can press the menu button and it shows up "Launch external program" (possibly add ability to change the name?) That will launch external program with movie file names in command line. I need something like that to launch vlc, so i can stream movies to the...
Hi! I have BIG request: can you add option that when we select film, we can press the menu button and it shows up "Launch...
Hi! I have BIG request: can you add option that when we select film, we can press the menu button and it shows up "Launch...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Data Stream DE
After installing mediaportal rc1 and the newest streamedmp I get all the wrong movietitles in moving pictures, all mkv-files get scraped as a movie called Data Stream. Is this a error in movingpictures or MP? I have added mkv to videoextensions but no change.
After installing mediaportal rc1 and the newest streamedmp I get all the wrong movietitles in moving pictures, all mkv-files get...
After installing mediaportal rc1 and the newest streamedmp I get all the wrong movietitles in moving pictures, all mkv-files get...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Supermans DE
Interesting bug: I added several movies: Superman\superman.mp4 Superman 2\superman 2.m2ts Superman 3\superman 3.mp4 Superman IV - The Quest For Peace\Superman IV - The Quest For Peace.avi Moving Pictures found and added them the next time it scanned. At least, it found all of them except Superman. I went into the...
Interesting bug: I added several movies: Superman\superman.mp4 Superman 2\superman 2.m2ts Superman 3\superman 3.mp4 Superman...
Interesting bug: I added several movies: Superman\superman.mp4 Superman 2\superman 2.m2ts Superman 3\superman 3.mp4 Superman...
Replies
Views
I have MP 1, with Moving Pic 0.72, using the K-Lite codec pack on Windows 7 build 7000. Regarding playing VIDEO_TS from internal player When trying to play video_ts from moving pic nothing happens. I get the "press-enter-button" sound, and a quick flicker, but then back to the same place. I can play everything else fine, like...
I have MP 1, with Moving Pic 0.72, using the K-Lite codec pack on Windows 7 build 7000. Regarding playing VIDEO_TS from...
I have MP 1, with Moving Pic 0.72, using the K-Lite codec pack on Windows 7 build 7000. Regarding playing VIDEO_TS from...
Replies
Views
Somehow I saw Mandarin and mandarin nodes under Language filter. Both nodes contain exacly same movies. Whenever a Mandarin movie is added or removed, it is added or removed from both nodes. I checked those movies, only "Mandarin" was entered in the language field. Does anybody know how to remove "mandarin" node? :thx:
Somehow I saw Mandarin and mandarin nodes under Language filter. Both nodes contain exacly same movies. Whenever a Mandarin movie...
Somehow I saw Mandarin and mandarin nodes under Language filter. Both nodes contain exacly same movies. Whenever a Mandarin movie...
Replies
Views
I uploaded two movie covers and one backdrop to themoviedb.org yesterday, but movingpictures just will not download them. Themoviedb.org is listed as the 1st choice in the importer, they are visible on the website, but they wont get downloaded. Do I need to wait a certain amount of time before they are available for Movingpictures...
I uploaded two movie covers and one backdrop to themoviedb.org yesterday, but movingpictures just will not download them...
I uploaded two movie covers and one backdrop to themoviedb.org yesterday, but movingpictures just will not download them...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Problem: With some BluRays I have a black screen and just sound. If MediaPortal is closed, playback is fine. Is it possible to add an option to "Configuring Bluray and HDDVD playback" to close MediPortal (and not only hide)? Greetings BERND
Hello, I have a Problem: With some BluRays I have a black screen and just sound. If MediaPortal is closed, playback is fine...
Hello, I have a Problem: With some BluRays I have a black screen and just sound. If MediaPortal is closed, playback is fine...
Replies
Views
Hi I am quite new to mediaportal after defecting from Media center. :P So far the journey has been painful, but making progress, and absolutely delighted with Mediaportal and all its options. I only have a few small issues to resolve, and one is with Moving pictures hogging 100% of disc drive when media portal is started up...
Hi I am quite new to mediaportal after defecting from Media center. :P So far the journey has been painful, but making...
Hi I am quite new to mediaportal after defecting from Media center. :P So far the journey has been painful, but making...
Replies
Views
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my library. I'm used to a relatively smooth and fast process. But now it was EXTREMELY slow. Also many titles that always gets identified by IMDB+ now were not. Themoviedb.org instead provided details. At first...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom