Moving Pictures (56 Viewers)

All, Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but for me since going to 1.6.0 pre release i can no longer see the title letters over to the left in the blue box when scrolling through my movies using TITAN. It would normally show A, B, C etc. in a blue box as you scroll down. The blue box appears but there is no letter inside now...
All, Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but for me since going to 1.6.0 pre release i can no longer see the title letters...
All, Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but for me since going to 1.6.0 pre release i can no longer see the title letters...
Replies
Views
i have nothing in particular but if you join our IRC channel (#moving-pictures on freenode.net) there's always new stuff to report there and we already have some people giving feedback on svn versions.
i have nothing in particular but if you join our IRC channel (#moving-pictures on freenode.net) there's always new stuff to report...
Hi all, I just upgraded my MP to 1.1 with the SVN from 20-10-2009. THere is a new core.dll in there (See info thread here.) WHen...
Replies
Views
Thanks for clearing that up. I'll wait for the proper release/beta, because skinning these functions -> showing people screen shots(inevitable, really) = probably even more nagging from users for your next release. :D The beta's always pretty close to the actual release, an that'll give plenty of time for any skinning work. :thx...
Thanks for clearing that up. I'll wait for the proper release/beta, because skinning these functions -> showing people screen...
Hi, First at all my English isn't the best ;) I like MovingPictures very well it had sort my whole Moviecollection and will...
Replies
Views
yea it's a real pity that the tmdb scraper only imports the english plot
yea it's a real pity that the tmdb scraper only imports the english plot
excellent work !!! :) I have just updated moving pictures and opened the configurator. The importer wanted to import the...
Replies
Views
Please post logs. EDIT: Oops, just realized this issue was already identified and fixed. Sorry about the trouble. This will be corrected in 0.7.1.
Please post logs. EDIT: Oops, just realized this issue was already identified and fixed. Sorry about the trouble. This will be...
Hello, I have a problem with the new 0.7.0 release. The problem is that I cannot acces the config twice. Steps to retrace...
Replies
Views
you regex solve your problem perfectly . 6 rows with 3 capturing group each. I don't understand the question? Use RegExr: Online Regular Expression Testing Tool - it's perfect way to check your regex.
you regex solve your problem perfectly . 6 rows with 3 capturing group each. I don't understand the question? Use RegExr: Online...
Hi everyone again I have a question about a regex. I want my regex to find everything inside a choosen passage. Here's my...
Replies
Views
It's like you have been talking to my wife (you haven't right? :D) I was thinking a total number alone would be useful, but a watched/unwatched farcade would indeed be a very nice touch.
It's like you have been talking to my wife (you haven't right? :D) I was thinking a total number alone would be useful, but a...
Hi the titles says it all, I would like to be able to setup a filter with single years i.e 2005, 2006, 2007, really any year...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 xml,nfo import DE
Great after doing some more digging there is a mymovies.xml (local) already in the movie data manual sources Thanks guys
Great after doing some more digging there is a mymovies.xml (local) already in the movie data manual sources Thanks guys
What is the best way to set up a xml or nfo in each movie folder so that details are always there? I use metabrowser...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields) so I have decided to have a go at creating an XML based on the XBMC Local xml. This has not been tested with multi languages and it has been configured for my personal collection. I'm hoping it will work...
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
Replies
Views
About this bug, what i have to do to report this bug?
About this bug, what i have to do to report this bug?
Hello all: I am trying to get the XMBC scraper to work and cannot seem to get this going. In the configuration I have disabled...
Replies
Views
try %filename%-cover.jpg and maybe this script helps
try %filename%-cover.jpg and maybe this script helps
Since the latest release of XBMC I have been having difficulty getting Moving Pictures to use the new naming format that XBMC...
Replies
Views
I just tested the xbmc scraper too and found out that it ignores the movie.nfo completely. Should this not be added to the scraper, i mean it is logical that it should read the movie.nfo too. The scraper did read the nfo when i renamed it to the same name as the movie. And not to the parent folder name. I had exported everthing to...
I just tested the xbmc scraper too and found out that it ignores the movie.nfo completely. Should this not be added to the...
Hey everybody. Just wondering if anybody has gotten the XBMC (Local) scraper script to play nice when using VIDEO_TS folders, as I...
Replies
Views
Re : XBMC nfo : nfo not found Ok, thanks for reply ;)
Re : XBMC nfo : nfo not found Ok, thanks for reply ;)
Hi, If a movie have the same name of parent directory, XBMC scrapper doesn't found the nfo. For testing, disable all scrapper...
Replies
Views
Via Moving Pictures, when you go to About and click on the "Online Manual", this is the website it takes you to, but it doesn't work?
Via Moving Pictures, when you go to About and click on the "Online Manual", this is the website it takes you to, but it doesn't work?
Replies
Views
Occasionally when I enter Moving Pictures in filmstrip view, some thumbnails are wrongly displayed. See screenshots. But not always. And, when it does happen, if I exit Moving Pictures, and reenter, they correct themselves. I am using v0.7.5. Anyone else seen this happen?
Occasionally when I enter Moving Pictures in filmstrip view, some thumbnails are wrongly displayed. See screenshots. But not...
Occasionally when I enter Moving Pictures in filmstrip view, some thumbnails are wrongly displayed. See screenshots. But not...
Replies
Views
Just a quick update, this has been fixed and verified for the 0.8 release, so in a few weeks when we release this will no longer be an issue.
Just a quick update, this has been fixed and verified for the 0.8 release, so in a few weeks when we release this will no longer be...
Hello! I have a collection of movies where some are divided into two or more files. I have named them like MovieName CD1.avi...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong Movie titles DE
Thanks guys, i will try it, but yes it is exactly what im getting, will post back the result.
Thanks guys, i will try it, but yes it is exactly what im getting, will post back the result.
Moving Pictures just list all movies (103) as a short film called "Media". after clean install of MP and MovPict. Folder name for...
Replies
Views
When movingpictures is searching for movie details he changes the name of the movie in "film" "' It happens when a folder in that file is called "film" I did allready tried to uncheck "prefer folder name for movie matching" but that didn't work. Everytime i put in a new movie, most of the time i have to go to the configuration...
When movingpictures is searching for movie details he changes the name of the movie in "film" "' It happens when a folder in that...
When movingpictures is searching for movie details he changes the name of the movie in "film" "' It happens when a folder in that...
Replies
Views
In Moving Pictures configuration, select the movie then one of the buttons is Send to Importer where you can reassign. I think only one fanart per movie is currently supported. (thread also moved to correct forum)
In Moving Pictures configuration, select the movie then one of the buttons is Send to Importer where you can reassign. I think...
in moving pictures, i have selected the wrong movie descirption to my movie file... how do i reassign it? thanks p.s. how...
Replies
Views
Mine does the same with films that have the same name.. I have two films named the same but with different years and it uses the same images for each film. Can you change the backdrop priority for each film then? Might give that a go!
Mine does the same with films that have the same name.. I have two films named the same but with different years and it uses the...
When a remake of a movie has exactly the same title as the original, you can choose the correct movie (by year) in the movie...
Replies
Views
What plugin version? What mediaportal version? What scraper script version? What cover scraper script version? What ... ... ...? What ... ...? What ...? If only there was a way you could show a developer exactly what is happening on *YOUR* system that is causing the issue, when it perhaps works fine for them. If they are...
What plugin version? What mediaportal version? What scraper script version? What cover scraper script version? What ... ...
Hi there, First of all thanks for this great plugin. Mediaportal would not be the same without it! Here is a porblem I...
Replies
Views
AW: Wrong Backdrop on some movies Have the same issue and will give the FilmInfo+ scraper a try. I cannot see that stupid backdrop anymore. ^^ Cheers Matthias
AW: Wrong Backdrop on some movies Have the same issue and will give the FilmInfo+ scraper a try. I cannot see that stupid backdrop...
Some movie eg. "21 grams" or "Superbad" always get the wrong backdrop of "UFC 134". MP always fetches this backdrop after deleting...
Replies
Views
Suddenly sice today I have a problem when I do Import new movies, Moving Pictures fills the field "Date added" for every new movie with 28.11.2016- As you can see in the picture the movie on the top of the list has 02.12.206 - I guess that was the last time it worked correct. The other movies you can see I added today, but as you can...
Suddenly sice today I have a problem when I do Import new movies, Moving Pictures fills the field "Date added" for every new movie...
Suddenly sice today I have a problem when I do Import new movies, Moving Pictures fills the field "Date added" for every new movie...
Replies
Views
Enable Scraper debug mode (the little green bug icon inside the manual scraper window), and the log files will reveal exactly what is going on when you re-import the movies that failed to obtain certain fields. Maybe imdb.com changed their site again and the scraper Regular Expressions fail to find a match on all details, so those...
Enable Scraper debug mode (the little green bug icon inside the manual scraper window), and the log files will reveal exactly what...
Hi, using the latest version (beta 2) I'm having some issues with the scrapers not always gathering Writer info. When I reload the...
Replies
Views
That's good news, thanks John. :) Best Wishes for 2009! ;)
That's good news, thanks John. :) Best Wishes for 2009! ;)
Hello :) Would it be at all possible to add a couple of custom fields in the movie details form/table? They could then be...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your work :) When I used the 0.7 version of MP with their included skin I got a generic backdrop of a set of movie theatre seats when a background could not be found or generated. I am using the Indigo variant of the 2.5 Monochrome skin and so I have used your files and all seems well but I no longer get that generic...
Thanks for your work :) When I used the 0.7 version of MP with their included skin I got a generic backdrop of a set of movie...
I uploaded a working set of files here...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wont load moving pictures (1 Viewer) DE
This error is coming from the TVSeries plugin, seems your using a new database with a older dll.
This error is coming from the TVSeries plugin, seems your using a new database with a older dll.
Hi im having a little trouble with this plugin. I have the atomatic plugin installer and evreything seems to have gone fine, but...
Replies
Views
i will look into your claim :) if so i'll merge that issue also.. How i see it is that a movie can have multiple titles (being alternatite titles, localized titles or custom titles) and the users needs some control over which of the name it has to pick :)
i will look into your claim :) if so i'll merge that issue also.. How i see it is that a movie can have multiple titles (being...
Hi! Moving Pictures is a great plugin, it works very fine, also on my PAL-System! The only function I'm missing is one that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Windows 7 Taskbar DE
.. regarding the original post.. another thing I found u may need to do to 'get rid' of the taskbar showing, is to switch it to the classical taskbar view. I had to do this because I didn't want MP to be 'always on top' due to needing external players to be on top at times.
.. regarding the original post.. another thing I found u may need to do to 'get rid' of the taskbar showing, is to switch it to the...
For some reason when i hit play on a movie when it plays the windows 7 taskbar can be seen on the bottom a simple alt tab fixes...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I can see that wasn't very :sorry:clear. - Yes, currently I'm using mapped network drives (persistent).
Sorry, I can see that wasn't very :sorry:clear. - Yes, currently I'm using mapped network drives (persistent).
Hey I have a small problem and it bothers the hell out of me. My HTPC is running Windows 7 and using network shares from my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom