Moving Pictures (29 Viewers)

HD Audio Very interesting thread. I'm confused about the HD audio capabilities of my HTPC, appreciate help. I´ve understood that I can´t bitstream Dolby True HD or DTS HD MA with my setup, but is it possible to send HD audio to the reciever through HDMI multichannel PCM, or multichannel analog connections? The sound quality...
HD Audio Very interesting thread. I'm confused about the HD audio capabilities of my HTPC, appreciate help. I´ve understood...
I have just started ripping my Blu-rays to HDD. I decided on just ripping them to .iso with AnyDVD to preserve the entire disc - it...
Replies
Views
Kann es sein das der Film Info Organizer nicht mehr gepflegt wird? Die Plug-in´s lassen sich nicht mehr laden und manuell hab ich nur MediaInfo einbinden können.
Kann es sein das der Film Info Organizer nicht mehr gepflegt wird? Die Plug-in´s lassen sich nicht mehr laden und manuell hab ich...
Hi Leute, vor ein paar Wochen hab ich ein cooles Tool gefunden mit welchem man hervorragend deutsche Film-Infos scrapen kann. Es...
Replies
Views
I know this is older but I use this scraper and changed the two entries "releasedate" into "year" as well. It's working, but only for the first time after a fresh import of the scraper. If I use the scraper for the second time to add another movie I get all infos except the year. MP 1.3 Alpha MoPi 1.4 Thanks
I know this is older but I use this scraper and changed the two entries "releasedate" into "year" as well. It's working, but only...
Hello, In fact that the current ember media manager scraper does not take care of the VIDEO_TS Folder of DVDs, i solved this...
Replies
Views
Version 1.8.0 Fixed search and taglines, IMDb 8 number id, Will use Swedish release date if available or else the first release date
Version 1.8.0 Fixed search and taglines, IMDb 8 number id, Will use Swedish release date if available or else the first release date
I've completed a first draft of a Swedish scraper. I did some more comparisons between filmdelta, moviezine and filmtipset.se and...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply. Once I realized that I needed to do this, I found the XBMC Scraper discussion thread. I have posted some additional issues that I have been running into there. So if I plan on importing movie details via the XBMC nfo files, can I disable the nfo scanner?
Thanks for the reply. Once I realized that I needed to do this, I found the XBMC Scraper discussion thread. I have posted some...
Because some of you are reporting problems that might be causes by the NFO scanner i've decided to start a topic about how the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for mentioning you use IMDb+, because that is why Article remove stopped working for you. At least for the titles that get renamed by IMDb+. The problem is that Moving-Pictures does not re-apply the article remove setting after IMDb+ changes the title. One solution is to add all those movies to your IMDb+ custom rename database...
Thanks for mentioning you use IMDb+, because that is why Article remove stopped working for you. At least for the titles that get...
DOWNLOAD Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in that focuses on ease of use and flexibility. Point it to your movies...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm using the external player for bluray. What I want is to start the bluray and change my refreshrate and desktop resolution. I followed the wiki for that. But couldn't succeed. This is what I did in the advanced options of moving pictures: Executable (external player) C:\Program Files\DisplayChanger\dc.exe (path...
Hi there, I'm using the external player for bluray. What I want is to start the bluray and change my refreshrate and desktop...
Congratulations!! The external Player Option for blu ray discs is so great! I tested it right now with pdvd and it worked without...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Launch a random trailer before movie With the latest version of online videos you can search for a trailer strait from the Moving Pictures movie details page. It works very very well and it is easy to use. Because of this it is unlikely we will add support for locally stored trailers any time soon. It's a feature we would...
Re: AW: Launch a random trailer before movie With the latest version of online videos you can search for a trailer strait from...
Hello, in configuration it's possible to launch a trailer before movie ( custom intro ), but it's always the same file. I've some...
Replies
Views
Once again, i did get some problems with importing certain movies into the database. This time, it didnt matter what it was, hd dvd 5.1 etc.... These movies, crashed mp at startup and the config tool when entering moving pictures config. I took a look at the logs, and couldnt make much about it. Except for some times "acces...
Once again, i did get some problems with importing certain movies into the database. This time, it didnt matter what it was, hd...
Ok I updated my old media portal install to the lastest version of Moving Pictures a few days back and everytime i start a new DB...
Replies
Views
Find official package for MP 1.23+ here: damienhaynes/moving-pictures
Find official package for MP 1.23+ here: damienhaynes/moving-pictures
Hello, Moving Pictures needs an update to support MediaPortal 1.23 Regeszter Edition. The release of 1.23 broke all plugins who...
Replies
Views
@skorz, use the alternative multipart indicators otherwise such as CD1/CD2, that way you avoid issues with movies actually having "Part 1" in their official title.
@skorz, use the alternative multipart indicators otherwise such as CD1/CD2, that way you avoid issues with movies actually having...
I think most of us have at some time had the idea of renaming all movies with nice looking filenames. The idea is simple but the...
Replies
Views
uMCEPlayer5.exe should work with a remote
uMCEPlayer5.exe should work with a remote
Does the new version of TMT works as well as TMT3 did ? Are there any configuration changes ? Did anybody tried it ?
Replies
Views
About this bug, what i have to do to report this bug?
About this bug, what i have to do to report this bug?
Hello all: I am trying to get the XMBC scraper to work and cannot seem to get this going. In the configuration I have disabled...
Replies
Views
Any file type that Media Portal will play will work as a custom_intro. The code just invokes the included player passing the filename so you shouldn't have any problems as long as you have a codec installed that supports the file type. -- gs
Any file type that Media Portal will play will work as a custom_intro. The code just invokes the included player passing the...
I think it's a little cool to use the build in Custom Intro in Moving Pictures.. So i just wanted to get some ideas for what...
Replies
Views
Yes, I recommend you keep adjusting the first post on your new thread to always show the current version, that way it is easy for people to find it. No problem, glad to help. And sure, I can help you on that one as well, but you'll have to help me on the basics and do the trial&error part to test scraper and provide...
Yes, I recommend you keep adjusting the first post on your new thread to always show the current version, that way it is easy for...
Hi, could anyone help to use this g8 plugin with this Czech server ? My idea is to use texts from this server and covers and...
Replies
Views
I just tested the xbmc scraper too and found out that it ignores the movie.nfo completely. Should this not be added to the scraper, i mean it is logical that it should read the movie.nfo too. The scraper did read the nfo when i renamed it to the same name as the movie. And not to the parent folder name. I had exported everthing to...
I just tested the xbmc scraper too and found out that it ignores the movie.nfo completely. Should this not be added to the...
Hey everybody. Just wondering if anybody has gotten the XBMC (Local) scraper script to play nice when using VIDEO_TS folders, as I...
Replies
Views
Did you try the newest trakt plugin? @ltfearme did a lot of work on it after they changed the api. I had no time to check, but now it even syncs the playing position/resume time, which I think is a killer feature as all of the for MP available sync solutions did not work for me.
Did you try the newest trakt plugin? @ltfearme did a lot of work on it after they changed the api. I had no time to check, but now...
Hi there, maybe the most of you have seen that follw.it is shutting down scheduled for the 30. September, althought the Website is...
Replies
Views
For those interested in helping test the new version, a beta of 1.0 is now available.
For those interested in helping test the new version, a beta of 1.0 is now available.
A 0.8 release?
Replies
Views
Hi All, Just letting you know i have made an updated version that works with the new Moving Pictures I also have plans to include TV Series as well :) Nexus Media Manager Let me know what you think! all comments welcome!
Hi All, Just letting you know i have made an updated version that works with the new Moving Pictures I also have plans to include...
For people who have their movies in common folders: Creates a new folder for your movies based on the Title from Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
Is anyone else still getting this issue? The fix provided <section name="debug"> <entry name="packLogoGfx">no</entry> <entry name="useS3Hack">no</entry> </section> Fixes the issue. Current thumbs folder is about 4 GB.
Is anyone else still getting this issue? The fix provided <section name="debug"> <entry name="packLogoGfx">no</entry>...
First thanks this great plugin... I seem to have a problem with this plugin, and the size of its thump Just did a clean install...
Replies
Views
Ah, the "MyMusicVideos" plugin is really nice to know! I don't need it by myself (my two music videos do not need to be administrated), but I understood that some users need something like that. Concerning BBC dokus - it gets more complicated when they are translated to German and aired differently to the original versions. The...
Ah, the "MyMusicVideos" plugin is really nice to know! I don't need it by myself (my two music videos do not need to be...
I have seen a few times around here people mentioning issues with loading a TV Series into Moving Pictures, or maybe a Music DVD. I...
Replies
Views
here is another one :) bored at work :)
here is another one :) bored at work :)
With the upcoming release it would be nice to finally get ourselves some kind of logo for the project. Something to display in the...
Replies
Views
is this in .iso or folder structure? I am using folders, I've pointed to the path of TMT3 but only TMT3 loads up and the movie is not played.
is this in .iso or folder structure? I am using folders, I've pointed to the path of TMT3 but only TMT3 loads up and the movie is...
Hi all, Erm, maybe I missed something really obvious, but I can't work out how to use the new Blu-ray/HD DVD playback feature...
Replies
Views
Hi, I made some other changes to the script and posted it in the new thread that can be found here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/csfd-scraper-script-0-3-0-cz.124408/
Hi, I made some other changes to the script and posted it in the new thread that can be found here...
This is continuation of this thread. Czech scraper script for CSFD.cz Script for great MovingPictures plugin. Movie name...
Replies
Views
Yes the new release should work under Windows 7. And 0.7 has launched. :P Going to close this to encourage discussion over there.
Yes the new release should work under Windows 7. And 0.7 has launched. :P Going to close this to encourage discussion over there.
I know I have mentioned a few times around here that Moving Pictures 0.7 is coming soon. I'd hate to keep you all in the dark so it...
Replies
Views
AW: IMDb.de scraper with OFDB.de Summary Filminfo+ sounds very nice, I will test it, too. My scraper was born out of necessity. No need to be offensive, darkside40. Within the last weeks I worked on the script again, but I could not solve the issue, that some descriptions won't be "found", even if they are on the ofdb page. I...
AW: IMDb.de scraper with OFDB.de Summary Filminfo+ sounds very nice, I will test it, too. My scraper was born out of necessity. No...
I recommend to use FilmInfo+, because it is more stable and more powerful. It uses the same combination of data sources like this...
Replies
Views
Hmmm this still doesn't seem to work for me. All my images still show up as broken when I attempt to access remotely. Also I noticed that the movie score field is not editable, is there a reason for this?
Hmmm this still doesn't seem to work for me. All my images still show up as broken when I attempt to access remotely. Also I...
Hi, B]NEW VERSION V0.98[/B] http://code.google.com/p/iqump/downloads/detail?name=IQUmp-V0.98.zip&can=2&q= - manage database...
Replies
Views
Hi. I use mediaportal for two days, and now I have a problem and can´t find a solution. In Moving pictures I set the folder with my blueray.iso file, but Moving pictures doesn´t find anything in this folder. Avis and wmvs are found. When I copy the iso file to my Video folder everything works and Pdvd shows the film. So I think...
Hi. I use mediaportal for two days, and now I have a problem and can´t find a solution. In Moving pictures I set the folder with...
Hello all I am a happy user of MediaPortal 1.0.2 and the latest Moving Pictures version. However, one thing is giving me...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New OFDb DE
I had the same Problem with the Ocean's Movies, but I fixed it with the "info.txt" file in the movie directory. Content of the File was only the IMDB ID. The OFDB will find the entry and download the German Info. e.g. Ocean's 11: "tt0240772" Ocean's 12: "tt0349903" Add this file in each "Problem-Movie-Folder" and start the...
I had the same Problem with the Ocean's Movies, but I fixed it with the "info.txt" file in the movie directory. Content of the...
Hi, i'm glad i finally could give something little back to this great community. Attached is a new ofdb.xml which now includes...
Replies
Views
Using an alternative method in IMDb+ scraper to achieve a better result, I could use more testers to make sure. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/imdb-scraper-short-long-summary-imdb-rt-score-us-uk-rating-more-93838/
Using an alternative method in IMDb+ scraper to achieve a better result, I could use more testers to make sure...
I posted this in another thread before, but I updated it a little, so I decided to give it it's own thread. The database does...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom