Moving Pictures (24 Viewers)

Bizarrely, it seems to be working from both the desktop and MPEI now, and I haven't even restarted the PC. Hopefully it will stay this way. Thank you RoChess for taking the time to look at this.
Bizarrely, it seems to be working from both the desktop and MPEI now, and I haven't even restarted the PC. Hopefully it will stay...
Hello folks, I have recently installed a SSD in my media pc and have put a fresh install of Windows 7 on it. I then reinstalled...
Replies
Views
Hello Jimmyo, I have the pretty same Problem: Mounting an Image is only succesfull, if I use a AHK script to Start Power DVD (which runs until the movie/PowerDVD is closed). Unfortunatly if PowerDVD is started via script, the Navigation Bar of PowerDVD is allways on Top. I have to make a Mouse move with Keyboard/-pad, to get...
Hello Jimmyo, I have the pretty same Problem: Mounting an Image is only succesfull, if I use a AHK script to Start Power DVD...
Hi all, some time is gone since I've watched a 3D BluRay. Yesterday I decided to "do it again". I've installed PowerDVD 15 Ultra...
Replies
Views
Suddenly sice today I have a problem when I do Import new movies, Moving Pictures fills the field "Date added" for every new movie with 28.11.2016- As you can see in the picture the movie on the top of the list has 02.12.206 - I guess that was the last time it worked correct. The other movies you can see I added today, but as you can...
Suddenly sice today I have a problem when I do Import new movies, Moving Pictures fills the field "Date added" for every new movie...
Suddenly sice today I have a problem when I do Import new movies, Moving Pictures fills the field "Date added" for every new movie...
Replies
Views
Once all movies are imported, export proper full XBMC NFO compatible files with MovPicNFO, and then you can adjust all the NFOs with whatever rating you want, and then do a very quick re-import. You can even do it off-line, because the XBMC NFO scraper (you'll have to make it the primary scraper obviously) will get all the data from...
Once all movies are imported, export proper full XBMC NFO compatible files with MovPicNFO, and then you can adjust all the NFOs...
I am getting a really strange issue from the Moving Pictures Importer. Let me 1st give u a heads up, i transferred my whole MP DB...
Replies
Views
Turn on debug logging, and then examine the time stamps, look for a long delay. Or simply post the full logs, and we can assist. The key part is that the logs contain the data that would show the delay, so I would suggest you read the logs yourself as much as possible to ensure that a large time delay is visible, and if you still...
Turn on debug logging, and then examine the time stamps, look for a long delay. Or simply post the full logs, and we can assist...
For the past couple of months I have found MovingPictures to be very slow with imports and opening up in MediaPortal any ideas on...
Replies
Views
I noticed Moving Pictures first stops the current playback before bringing a dialog asking about resuming a movie from the last position. The built-in video manager displays the resume dialog without stopping the current playback and then stops it and send a "playback changed" event. Could we align this behaviour with the one from the...
I noticed Moving Pictures first stops the current playback before bringing a dialog asking about resuming a movie from the last...
I noticed Moving Pictures first stops the current playback before bringing a dialog asking about resuming a movie from the last...
Replies
Views
Yup, that subdomain gives better results when looking for "Also Known As" matches.
Yup, that subdomain gives better results when looking for "Also Known As" matches.
i run vyprvpn, and when its on, importer cannot find anything, as soon as i turn it off, importer find matches and i can approve...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it would be nice to know what line its crashing so I can add some protection around there. I cant remember if the latest release has a PDB also installed but that would give me the line it crashes on in the log.
Yeah, it would be nice to know what line its crashing so I can add some protection around there. I cant remember if the latest...
Like the title says, MovingPictures crashes MP on startup when UNC share has permission problems. A little background: MP runs on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Category missing DE
Moving-Pictures advanced configuration settings determines what the movie 'date-added' value will be. It can be current time, but it can also be for example date of release, or file-date. So if you got it set to file-date, and your files are 'old' then all the movies are added with a date preceding the recently-added date, and the...
Moving-Pictures advanced configuration settings determines what the movie 'date-added' value will be. It can be current time, but...
I have just set up my new pc and made all settings like i did by my old one. Especially in moving pictures, but now, when i want to...
Replies
Views
By "in media portal" I'm thinking of using the plugin in mepo itself, so choose a movie and hit play ;). Playing is currently only possible in config tool (preview mode). Maybe I've to save crendentials for the unc path in mepo somewhere. --- Post updated --- Thinking about credentials I tried so save credentials in windows credential...
By "in media portal" I'm thinking of using the plugin in mepo itself, so choose a movie and hit play ;). Playing is currently only...
Hi, I'm using moving pictures since 2 years, everthing worked well. Now I want to change my source directory, but I couldn't find...
Replies
Views
Same... It is the same for all the windows in the skins.
Same... It is the same for all the windows in the skins.
In list view, is there any way to switch off the feature of the movie title turning blue once its been watched? I find it a bit...
Replies
Views
@GusMack one alternative you can use is IMDb+ scraper-script solution that solves the problem indirectly by renaming the title of the movie during import.
@GusMack one alternative you can use is IMDb+ scraper-script solution that solves the problem indirectly by renaming the title of...
Hi Can anyone tell me if you can get moving pictures to group movies together ,like Movie - Batman - Batman Begins...
Replies
Views
Thanx, appreciate the info.
Thanx, appreciate the info.
Hello guys which is the best way of transferring my Moving Pictures settings & DB from a windows 7 installation to a windows 10...
Replies
Views
congrats, and sometimes it is wise to not argue with science before it turns fiction ;)
congrats, and sometimes it is wise to not argue with science before it turns fiction ;)
Hi Latest version of Moving Pictures with MP 1.5 final (fresh install not upgrade) and Win 10 MP crashes within about 5 seconds...
Replies
Views
@lanman31337, yes the idea of IMDb+ was to do everything from the couch, so you did not have to exit MediaPortal to fix things. That means all the fancy settings are all controlled via the GUI inside MediaPortal. Once all the movies are forced over to IMDb+ as the primary scraper-script then inside Moving-Pictures config you can use...
@lanman31337, yes the idea of IMDb+ was to do everything from the couch, so you did not have to exit MediaPortal to fix things...
Hi, I upgraded my machine and had to re-do my mediaportal installation. Now I have all of my movies imported, however a lot of...
Replies
Views
I've worked something out that might be helpful - when changing the sample regex, you also need to look at the file size filter as well - it's not either/or, its both. And restarting Moving Pictures also seems to help - sometimes I made changes that didn't seem to take effect until I did. In the advanced settings, the "Settings...
I've worked something out that might be helpful - when changing the sample regex, you also need to look at the file size filter as...
Hi I want moving pictures to ignore video files with parent folder = \Trailers\ or \Extras\ eg. D:\Movies\Antman...
Replies
Views
Kann es sein das der Film Info Organizer nicht mehr gepflegt wird? Die Plug-in´s lassen sich nicht mehr laden und manuell hab ich nur MediaInfo einbinden können.
Kann es sein das der Film Info Organizer nicht mehr gepflegt wird? Die Plug-in´s lassen sich nicht mehr laden und manuell hab ich...
Hi Leute, vor ein paar Wochen hab ich ein cooles Tool gefunden mit welchem man hervorragend deutsche Film-Infos scrapen kann. Es...
Replies
Views
Hello lt, Maybe you can add this feature from the actual mp 1.15 Pre rls ... progress bar for movies in list View ? Added progress bars to TV miniguide and MyVideos listviews (already implemented in Titan and DefaultWideHD). Here is the thread
Hello lt, Maybe you can add this feature from the actual mp 1.15 Pre rls ... progress bar for movies in list View ? Added...
Hello lt, Maybe you can add this feature from the actual mp 1.15 Pre rls ... progress bar for movies in list View ? Added...
Replies
Views
It works when I copy the Interop.iwshruntimelibrary.1.0.dll in MediaPortal directory
It works when I copy the Interop.iwshruntimelibrary.1.0.dll in MediaPortal directory
Hello, When I install Moving Picture 1.8.1.0 on MediaPortal 1.12 or 1.14, the installation always crashes at the end with this...
Replies
Views
Moving-Pictures stores volume labels and serial numbers as well on drives, so you can connect a drive as X: and reconnect another drive as X: as well and it will be able to keep the imports separated. The logic was meant for optical discs, as they are different discs for the same drive-letter, but the same method is applied to...
Moving-Pictures stores volume labels and serial numbers as well on drives, so you can connect a drive as X: and reconnect another...
Hello everyone! This question was originally posted in the Media Portal Support section. After many months of procrastination (and...
Replies
Views
I stopped trying early into the thread.
I stopped trying early into the thread.
Hi All, Can someone just let me know how I can point Moving Pictures to ignore file names with *trailer* when scrapping? Many thanks
Replies
Views
Thanks, I will ensure its packaged with future releases.
Thanks, I will ensure its packaged with future releases.
Hi All I've been having this issue starting with v1.13 or MePo. On a clean install i always get the Categories not displaying...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fantastic Software DE
Thanks Edalex, worked great, Used it in Moving Pictures to remove the % watched label. Easy when you know how, thanks again. Tony
Thanks Edalex, worked great, Used it in Moving Pictures to remove the % watched label. Easy when you know how, thanks again. Tony
Hi everyone, i would just like to make my first post on here too say how fantastic MediaPortal is. I have been using it For 6 years...
Replies
Views
I get the same, it also happens in TVseries aswell, it never used to be like that, not sure which version it changed in.
I get the same, it also happens in TVseries aswell, it never used to be like that, not sure which version it changed in.
When I want to play a movie from where I stopped it previously, I get a dialog asking me if I want to play it from the beginning...
Replies
Views
OK solved, looks like defaultwide does not support plugins, I've switched to Amp'ed and it fine.
OK solved, looks like defaultwide does not support plugins, I've switched to Amp'ed and it fine.
For some reason after the MP 1.12 update Moving Pictures does not show up in the home screen. It seems to have reverted to the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Local Emby nfo file DE
Yes, for an off-line alike scan you want to disable all the other scraper-scripts. But any missing data will still be fetched on-line, so be sure that your artwork naming scheme matches the off-line imports. All the scraper-scripts are stored in the 'scripts' table in the movingpictures.db3 database. For any scraper-script other...
Yes, for an off-line alike scan you want to disable all the other scraper-scripts. But any missing data will still be fetched...
Hi All, I've been using the mediabrowser plugin for a while buts it's no longer working so I am setting up Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
So, somehow, my job that runs to "chown/chmod" my media dirs causes the crashing. Now, what I would like to know is what movingpictures is doing that this would matter so badly??
So, somehow, my job that runs to "chown/chmod" my media dirs causes the crashing. Now, what I would like to know is what...
I have a problem with MovingPictures that I would appreciate some help with. Basically, when I add my movie folders from my NAS of...
Replies
Views
MovPic uses hashes, so you could have just added M:\ as new import path (without it containing any movies by setting up fake UNC reference), close MovPic config, and then 'move' all the files from old import path to new one. When you relaunch MovPic config it will very quickly rescan all the hash codes found on the M:\ import path...
MovPic uses hashes, so you could have just added M:\ as new import path (without it containing any movies by setting up fake UNC...
using V1.8.1.0, I am moving and upgrading my NAS. Previously my movie folder was set to \\NAS\MOVIES, during and after the move...
Replies
Views
finally it seems some kind of corruption in the database.Rebuilt from security copy... some time adding new movies from last copy but workng now.
finally it seems some kind of corruption in the database.Rebuilt from security copy... some time adding new movies from last copy...
Hi, when starting moving pictures configuration it starts normally with the first progress bar, but when it starts reading disks it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Collection view DE
It is indeed possible for me to adjust IMDb+ to take every movie imported and auto-add a collection for it, and just make it a default-off configurable option. But I've been wanting to add extra options to IMDb+ for years now, and not as easy anymore now that I got this new job. Still I was finally able to get it migrated over to...
It is indeed possible for me to adjust IMDb+ to take every movie imported and auto-add a collection for it, and just make it a...
I have set my movies up into collections using the dynamic collections definition. So it works good in putting all my Harry Potter...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom