Moving Pictures (80 Viewers)

Sure, but how do I run MP Configuration in debug?
Sure, but how do I run MP Configuration in debug?
It has come to our attention that the dutch movie site Moviemeter.nl recently introduced a special API to retrieve movie details...
Replies
Views
Great, guess its time to close this thread.... :thx:
Great, guess its time to close this thread.... :thx:
This warning won't apply to many people but if you are planning on trying out the Windows 7 Beta with Mediaportal, Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
Hmmm this still doesn't seem to work for me. All my images still show up as broken when I attempt to access remotely. Also I noticed that the movie score field is not editable, is there a reason for this?
Hmmm this still doesn't seem to work for me. All my images still show up as broken when I attempt to access remotely. Also I...
Hi, B]NEW VERSION V0.98[/B] http://code.google.com/p/iqump/downloads/detail?name=IQUmp-V0.98.zip&can=2&q= - manage database...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD Playback Issues DE
Have you tried the procedure that worked for me? In my case it was just one movie that was causing the same problems you have experienced. I bet that if you add just one DIR containing just one movie, the movie will play just fine.
Have you tried the procedure that worked for me? In my case it was just one movie that was causing the same problems you have...
Hi, After installation of Moving Pictures Beta 3 no videos can be played anymore. Mediaportal easily freezes after starting any...
Replies
Views
You no longer need to jump to onlinevideos to play a trailer, there is now support to stream an online trailer and/or play locally found trailers with the aid of a new plugin: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/new-trailers-plugin.122644/
You no longer need to jump to onlinevideos to play a trailer, there is now support to stream an online trailer and/or play locally...
Hi All. Congratulations for this really nice plugin. This is, for me, one of the most important plugin on mediaportal :thx...
Replies
Views
Hi. I use mediaportal for two days, and now I have a problem and can´t find a solution. In Moving pictures I set the folder with my blueray.iso file, but Moving pictures doesn´t find anything in this folder. Avis and wmvs are found. When I copy the iso file to my Video folder everything works and Pdvd shows the film. So I think...
Hi. I use mediaportal for two days, and now I have a problem and can´t find a solution. In Moving pictures I set the folder with...
Hello all I am a happy user of MediaPortal 1.0.2 and the latest Moving Pictures version. However, one thing is giving me...
Replies
Views
Using an alternative method in IMDb+ scraper to achieve a better result, I could use more testers to make sure. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/imdb-scraper-short-long-summary-imdb-rt-score-us-uk-rating-more-93838/
Using an alternative method in IMDb+ scraper to achieve a better result, I could use more testers to make sure...
I posted this in another thread before, but I updated it a little, so I decided to give it it's own thread. The database does...
Replies
Views
I think that link you posted is if you want to use Media Portal Audio Renderer. You might want to do that, it uses WASAPI and passes all audio through to your amp as PCM but does something clever with quality and a/v syncing. I use that option for a client PC that is a fairly low powered spec. For my main HTPC in the lounge I just...
I think that link you posted is if you want to use Media Portal Audio Renderer. You might want to do that, it uses WASAPI and...
Hello all, I installed Mediaportal yesterday, coming from XBMC i wanted to try something else because it wouldnt list 25% of my...
Replies
Views
Best practice if you enjoy IMDb+ would be to be patient, as I will get to it. As for time consuming aspect, depends how u do it of course, there is a logical structure to them so you can do search+replace methods. I've attached the current one modified for all the "A ...", and "The ..." entries, and stripped out the foreign="..."...
Best practice if you enjoy IMDb+ would be to be patient, as I will get to it. As for time consuming aspect, depends how u do it...
Most of my movie is in alphabetical order but some dont and they jump alot. I have pick sorted byt title but it still jump alot...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMDB+ issue DE
Glad it works again for you as well. It is a constant battle to keep up with IMDb.com changes, but until AI works, it is a never ending cat-and-mouse game. MediaPortal -- in debug mode (under General somewhere) Moving-Pictures -- in scraper-debug mode (shows little green bug icon inside scraper-script section) IMDb+ -- turn on...
Glad it works again for you as well. It is a constant battle to keep up with IMDb.com changes, but until AI works, it is a never...
I have two systems with the exact same installation: MP 1.12.0, Moving Pictures with IMDB+ both latest versions. I live in the...
Replies
Views
Is there already any support for the Blue3 (4:3) theme in Moving Pictures 0.75? Till now i use the generic skin in MP Alpha, but that of course dosn't look fully integrated.
Is there already any support for the Blue3 (4:3) theme in Moving Pictures 0.75? Till now i use the generic skin in MP Alpha, but...
Hi all, i have do the Moving Picture stuff for Blue3wide, based on the xml´s from MediaStream and overworked for Blue3 Style...
Replies
Views
I know, but take care that 0.3.4 in SVN is there since a while, and 0.2.4 on this thread is new. This is why I'm asking robyf to review the one in SVN, to be sure nothing get lost during transition from 0.7.5 to 0.8.0. Simone
I know, but take care that 0.3.4 in SVN is there since a while, and 0.2.4 on this thread is new. This is why I'm asking robyf to...
Hi, here a scraper for MYmovies.it - Il cinema dalla parte del pubblico Some fields are missing because the portal doesn't have...
Replies
Views
This AND Moving Pictures 0.7.2 - WOW!!!!
This AND Moving Pictures 0.7.2 - WOW!!!!
Hi fforde i've posted this issue 2 days ago here...
Replies
Views
Hehe, okay, thank you very much!
Hehe, okay, thank you very much!
Hello, Ever since I upgraded to Moving pictures 0.7, I am not able to play mkv (HD) files anymore. When I click them to start...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Grouping of movies DE
Yay (y)
Yay (y)
I've been thinking of a way to group movies according to the folderstructure of the movies of my server. I think it's relatively...
Replies
Views
Thanks for clearing that up. I'll wait for the proper release/beta, because skinning these functions -> showing people screen shots(inevitable, really) = probably even more nagging from users for your next release. :D The beta's always pretty close to the actual release, an that'll give plenty of time for any skinning work. :thx...
Thanks for clearing that up. I'll wait for the proper release/beta, because skinning these functions -> showing people screen...
Hi, First at all my English isn't the best ;) I like MovingPictures very well it had sort my whole Moviecollection and will...
Replies
Views
For IMDb+ it has been fixed and should work with all titles in English, if you do not activate options such as original title (as this undoes the detection for foreign users), but you can also not use the UK-English title option in some cases, or the British ratings. It could be that a new bug crept into IMDb+, which I can usually...
For IMDb+ it has been fixed and should work with all titles in English, if you do not activate options such as original title (as...
Hi all, My native language is Portuguese, but I have my HTPC and Mediaportal all configured in English. I also like to have the...
Replies
Views
I added the patch to SourceForge, so hopefully this will make it into MediaPortal 1.0.1. EDIT: The patch was applied so this should be fixed in the next MediaPortal SVN.
I added the patch to SourceForge, so hopefully this will make it into MediaPortal 1.0.1. EDIT: The patch was applied so this...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 final MediaPortal Skin: streamedmp Windows Version: vista home premium 32bit CPU...
Replies
Views
does it display the full description? eg: English. or does it show the abreviated version of "Eng" ? Because thats all I could get either of the Kodi options to display.
does it display the full description? eg: English. or does it show the abreviated version of "Eng" ? Because thats all I could...
I wanted to re-import my movie collection into MovingPictures. Unfortunately, genres are not imported at all. Before importing, I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Duplicate movies DE
Correct, for 0.7.5 i recommend using UNC paths when possible.
Correct, for 0.7.5 i recommend using UNC paths when possible.
Hi, A few weeks ago I bought a NAS box. On my HTPC I connected the share. After a while I had to reconnect the share. The...
Replies
Views
Yes sorry to hear that. Hope it workes out somehow. To fforde: Keep up the good work, this plugin shows a lot of promis and looks to be one of the real killer plugins for Media portal. Two thumbs up for you!
Yes sorry to hear that. Hope it workes out somehow. To fforde: Keep up the good work, this plugin shows a lot of promis and...
Update While backdrop issues for the time being have been smoothed over with meligrove.com, it looks like movie-xml.com has gone...
Replies
Views
Scope.dk scraper seems to have a alternate coverart issue. When Scope.dk is Primary scraper, is does not grab coverart from several movies, although there is a cover on scope.dk. Bolt A Christmas Carol the Company number 9 These are just some examples, where scraper grabs movie details from Scope.dk, but no Coverart...
Scope.dk scraper seems to have a alternate coverart issue. When Scope.dk is Primary scraper, is does not grab coverart from...
Hi.. Is there a guy out there, who can make a scraper for this danish site Scope If its not possible to find the movie details...
Replies
Views
I've worked something out that might be helpful - when changing the sample regex, you also need to look at the file size filter as well - it's not either/or, its both. And restarting Moving Pictures also seems to help - sometimes I made changes that didn't seem to take effect until I did. In the advanced settings, the "Settings...
I've worked something out that might be helpful - when changing the sample regex, you also need to look at the file size filter as...
Hi I want moving pictures to ignore video files with parent folder = \Trailers\ or \Extras\ eg. D:\Movies\Antman...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
correct .... i just check the skiner guide ..... great..:) thanks for the info Damien .
correct .... i just check the skiner guide ..... great..:) thanks for the info Damien .
I am curious what the majority of people prefer. There is currently an alternate IMDb script floating around that pulls short plot...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Date of release? DE
The best I have been able to deduct has been: NFO scan -> Noise Filter -> Internal IMDb lookup -> pass control to "Search node" of scraper-script -> process results -> identify the movie auto or after user intervention -> pass control to "Details node" of scraper-script -> process results -> pass control to any graphics "node" of...
The best I have been able to deduct has been: NFO scan -> Noise Filter -> Internal IMDb lookup -> pass control to "Search node" of...
I notice that the date of release shows the date I added the movie to my library any fix for this? I'm using Titan
Replies
Views
For syncing watched flags, you can use the Follw.it or Trakt methods.
For syncing watched flags, you can use the Follw.it or Trakt methods.
Hi I had all my movies on my desktop pc in E:\HDMOVIES2\ E:\SDMOVIES2\ I took the e:\ HDD out of my pc and put it into...
Replies
Views
That's the idea. In practice a lot of the functionality overlaps with the two features as they are described now. Really they are kind of the same thing, but the focus of where the filtering or tagging is assigned, is shifted. Once filtering is in place, I may have to go back and looking at the tagging enhancement and rethink a few...
That's the idea. In practice a lot of the functionality overlaps with the two features as they are described now. Really they are...
Hi fforde, I wonder if you could add the funtionality to maintain folder structures. In MyMovies I've added all my folders full of...
Replies
Views
I was wondering that I had no issues here for years and I also never made changes here (new movies), anyway with the setting"current" my problem is solved. Many Thanks. Juro
I was wondering that I had no issues here for years and I also never made changes here (new movies), anyway with the...
Hi Together, Seperating movies for my kids I used the MP standard video plugin so far. I lot of movies will no be found by the...
Replies
Views
The vast majority seems to be downloading now! Thanks for the help Robbo100
The vast majority seems to be downloading now! Thanks for the help Robbo100
Is ther a problem with MovieDB.org, as I no longer get any backdrops automatically? I can download and manually assign the...
Replies
Views
I assume you have a dbase update batch script on the clients right now via task scheduler, so you add this code to that batch file. You can also relaunch MediaPortal after script finishes the dbase update. This code only works in a pull environment (client obtains data from server), for a push one (server forces update onto...
I assume you have a dbase update batch script on the clients right now via task scheduler, so you add this code to that batch file...
Howdy all, I have my local media server set up with MP running on 3 clients plus the server itself. All machines are running...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom