Moving Pictures (62 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Win8 GUI Bugs DE
wierd it defaulted to 125% font size, not sure why maybe because it detects a tv for a monitor it does this automatically.
wierd it defaulted to 125% font size, not sure why maybe because it detects a tv for a monitor it does this automatically.
Hi fforde, Just trying MP with Win8 Pro x64 There are lots of config GUI overlaps with the default windows settings/fonts/zoom...
Replies
Views
I use matroska splitter with coreavc for my video, and ac3filter passthrough the audio via spdif to my receiver. MovingPictures should use the audio/video codec settings from the MediaPortal/Videos config section, so I'm not sure why your videos would work in MyVideos but not MovingPictures. perhaps you have MovingPictures set to...
I use matroska splitter with coreavc for my video, and ac3filter passthrough the audio via spdif to my receiver. MovingPictures...
With the current version of moving pictures, 0.7.5, movie files do not play back. Mediaportal MyVideos plays the files back...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Will there be... ? DE
:thx: for making my day start with a big ROFL!
:thx: for making my day start with a big ROFL!
Hi, is it planned to implement a genre search in Moving Pictures in the near/medium/far future? Atkatla
Replies
Views
+1
+1
Ver: 0.7.5.681 This has converted my entire catalog of some 683 movies successfully, but a few just hang up the GUI which is...
Replies
Views
bumping this one...
bumping this one...
When I install Moving Pictures I disable My Videos. "Autoplay" and "Play DVD/Disc" then stops working. See this thread...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wiki down? DE
It is not just you. Probably got shut down alongside follw.it due to lost interest by the original developers. Thought for sure moving-pictures.tv would be safe guarded, or at leat some notification that this was going to happen, so that all the site content could be preserved and duplicated to Google Code site. At least the Archive...
It is not just you. Probably got shut down alongside follw.it due to lost interest by the original developers. Thought for sure...
Hey together, any info about what happened to the official wiki site? It keeps on timing out for me. Is it offline? Is it just me...
Replies
Views
I am curious if anyone has created and would share a Widescreen / Fullscreen (combo) graphical logo for my movie collection. [16x9 / 4x3] Thanks
I am curious if anyone has created and would share a Widescreen / Fullscreen (combo) graphical logo for my movie collection. [16x9...
I am curious if anyone has created and would share a Widescreen / Fullscreen (combo) graphical logo for my movie collection. [16x9...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply and explanation ffrode, my solution was to go through all the films (about 250) and cut the sort by field to the Title field as this was in English. Sorry for my rant in the original post but I have a huge problem working online here in France, everything - Paypal, ebay flight and hotel booking sites assume I am...
Thanks for the reply and explanation ffrode, my solution was to go through all the films (about 250) and cut the sort by field to...
Why oh why oh why - How the Microsoft disease spreads. OK, I live in Paris but I AM NOT FRENCH... so why is it that even when I...
Replies
Views
thanks for the suggestion. I installed version 0.7 and more covers show up as they should, so this might also be a bug with older versions. Some movies still have problems, I'll play around more and see.
thanks for the suggestion. I installed version 0.7 and more covers show up as they should, so this might also be a bug with older...
Why do some movies have cover art or backdrops while others don't? Some of my movies are detected and exist on themoviedb.org where...
Replies
Views
I tried the Moving Pictures plugin a long time ago and it just didn't satisfy my needs compared to the build-in MyVideos. Later on the MP-TVSeries plugin become the only way for me to keep track of all the TV shows that I watch, especially because the import process is fully automatic. The cover/banner/fanart visual aspect is just a...
I tried the Moving Pictures plugin a long time ago and it just didn't satisfy my needs compared to the build-in MyVideos. Later on...
Im not a heavy Moving Piture user.. just tried it for the last month or so. I still go back to use MP's buitin cuz it's a 1...
Replies
Views
Yes I can modify any setting, all normal. In fact I was playing today with some settings today and it was all ok. The GUI in MediaPortal reads settings correctly because every time I modify settings, the plugin reads settings fine and reflects on GUI.
Yes I can modify any setting, all normal. In fact I was playing today with some settings today and it was all ok. The GUI in...
All I have to do is run MediaPortal and close it immediately, then I get this log file? Is this normal?
Replies
Views
Any progress with this? always had the same issue, i've set thumb size to 680 width, and compression to 100 but still get nasty compressed images, source images are fine. if I set the thumb images width to 680 the same as the fullsize image and compression setting to 100 surly the resulting thumbnail should be identical to the...
Any progress with this? always had the same issue, i've set thumb size to 680 width, and compression to 100 but still get nasty...
Hi guys, I had made a topic about this in the StreamedMP section, but they said I had to ask it here, so here I am! I am...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Why Delete First? DE
Short answer: Your problem is solved in 0.7 but only if you re-organize with mediaportal running. Re-organizing when mediaportal is not running will still act as you described. An issue to support "offline" re-organizing without loosing data is already on our todo list. Long answer: We understand your problem and we've already...
Short answer: Your problem is solved in 0.7 but only if you re-organize with mediaportal running. Re-organizing when mediaportal...
Is there a reason the Moving Pictures deletes files for missing movies before looking for new files? The reason I ask is that I've...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: who would like to see a search function in Moving Pictures? Thanks :)
Re: AW: who would like to see a search function in Moving Pictures? Thanks :)
Hello all... first sorry about English. I use Moving Pictures along time and for my sadness the developers of this brilliant...
Replies
Views
Due to a harddisk crash all my php scripts are lost :( Unfortunalty I do not have enough spare time at the moment to re-write them but I hope that I will have some time to code after christmas. I will let you know if there is something new.
Due to a harddisk crash all my php scripts are lost :( Unfortunalty I do not have enough spare time at the moment to re-write them...
Hi, I just wrote a litte webpage in PHP to generate a kind of dynamic website which shows all my movies in the database. It uses...
Replies
Views
Theres another one supported too that I use atm, that isnt in the readme: Mediastream
Theres another one supported too that I use atm, that isnt in the readme: Mediastream
The readme file with the plugin states to use the generic skin only if your skin doesn't support the Moving Pictures features...
Replies
Views
themoviedb has guidelines for the sizes, but that's it. i actually like the size guidelines because it guarantees high-quality artwork. high-quality screenshots work best for backdrops. if you look around on the 'net, you can find sites that have high-quality movie posters. i found the site http://www.movieposterdb.com/ the other day...
themoviedb has guidelines for the sizes, but that's it. i actually like the size guidelines because it guarantees high-quality...
if i knew where to upload movie art for movies with no art, i could do it myself. problem is, there's not even a link anywhere...
Replies
Views
Thanks for getting back to me. I had the nfo check box ticked. I took the tick out but that made no difference. I ticked the check box that checks folder for backdrop.jpg - this also did not work for me. A pity because it would have saved me a lot of time. However - what did work for me was manually entering the path for...
Thanks for getting back to me. I had the nfo check box ticked. I took the tick out but that made no difference. I ticked...
I have a large collection of Rock Concert DVDs which I have ripped to my NAS. Some of them have entries in imdb and some of them...
Replies
Views
@ Zag: We do, in norway we use æÆ øØ åÅ. Can't login or access anything in moviexml right now tho.
@ Zag: We do, in norway we use æÆ øØ åÅ. Can't login or access anything in moviexml right now tho.
The title says it all. I was about to fill in some new movies to movie-xml, but I cant find the ID from IMDB that I have to fill...
Replies
Views
ohh thanks. Now I hope that it show when I does not use my MP :)
ohh thanks. Now I hope that it show when I does not use my MP :)
I wonder where is the folder where all the cover is download too the MP?? I was thinking about activate the windows image...
Replies
Views
Great, thanks for the info.
Great, thanks for the info.
Just tried this plugin and i was just amazed, great work. I have only one question: When i download info about a movie, where will...
Replies
Views
The settings are also stored in this database. (Take a look with SQLite Browser, and you'll see it) ;) lg cilla
The settings are also stored in this database. (Take a look with SQLite Browser, and you'll see it) ;) lg cilla
Hi! I bakup my HTPC with acronis true image, but the settings and databases from moving pictures should always be uptodate, so...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure I understand your problem. If you mean that the poster and backdrop for a movie disappears then yes I have experienced this oto. It has happened since earlier versions of of Moving Pictures but I'm not sure if it's a Moving Pictures issue or a skin issue.
I'm not sure I understand your problem. If you mean that the poster and backdrop for a movie disappears then yes I have experienced...
Have a little problem new install of media portal as changed the pc running it. The newest verstion of media portal and moving...
Replies
Views
ok thanks for the info. Installing now ;)
ok thanks for the info. Installing now ;)
Hi, I'm planning to reinstall my mediaportal and all plugins (I'm still on mediaportal 1.0.2) I was wondering if there will be...
Replies
Views
Don't even think about it, just install IMDB+, it is available in the MPEI installer, and it does not add to consumed resources while your MediaPortal is running. It only works when you import new movies, and it just make sense to use it. The only reason why it is not part of Moving Pictures already, is no one can support it as well...
Don't even think about it, just install IMDB+, it is available in the MPEI installer, and it does not add to consumed resources...
Can I have the movies shown in English instead? I like the idea of using IMDB code because it guarantees uniqueness. Edit...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Also currently using 0.2.3.0 stable. Played with MP1.0 RC2 on one machine as a client today and am about to uninstall. Radio seems not to work in this configuration and I'm having trouble with avi files. Just dropped by after some absence to see what developments there had been and think I will wait a while before committing to...
Also currently using 0.2.3.0 stable. Played with MP1.0 RC2 on one machine as a client today and am about to uninstall. Radio...
So what version of MediaPortal do you guys use?
Replies
Views
  • Poll
This thread is from over a year ago and not really relevant anymore, so I am going to lock it. For what it's worth if anyone is interested in voting on new enhancements, just star the issue on Google Code. You can follow this link to see the list of currently planned enhancements ordered by popularity. Please note that...
This thread is from over a year ago and not really relevant anymore, so I am going to lock it. For what it's worth if anyone is...
There are a lot of features upcoming for Moving Pictures, so I wanted to get a feel for what the community is most interested in...
Replies
Views
Muxing the film is not that hard. Just download the programm mkvmerge (it is included in the package mkvtoolnix I think). The two movies u wanna mux should only have the same framerate e.g. 25 then there is no problem with the sound.
Muxing the film is not that hard. Just download the programm mkvmerge (it is included in the package mkvtoolnix I think). The two...
Hi! === Background === This is mostly a problem with my kids movies. Some of the movies I have as two different files, one in...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I "fixed it" by recreating my solution - All I can think is that I had a bad/missing reference somewhere (even though there didnt appear to be any issues) J.
Hi there, I "fixed it" by recreating my solution - All I can think is that I had a bad/missing reference somewhere (even though...
Hi there, I did have MovPics compiling fine, but I had to re-checkout MePo and MovPics again. Now when I try and compile the...
Replies
Views
It can also be due to 'locked' status. This is why there is a new option inside advanced movpic settings to delay import when that happens.
It can also be due to 'locked' status. This is why there is a new option inside advanced movpic settings to delay import when that...
I was wondering what actually happens when you use the "send to Importer" option in the Config or GUI, in the Db. Because I have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom