Moving Pictures (23 Viewers)

Nickel, merci pour l'info !
Nickel, merci pour l'info !
Hi, I have update allocine.xml Update regex for film details. Update get_cover_art. Update the imdb_id retrieval. I...
Replies
Views
Autocopy doesn't work full-stop.. I installed it and tried the different compatability modes a couple of weeks ago and didn't have any luck at all. I've never used Windows trigger events before. I'll give it a try. Cheers.
Autocopy doesn't work full-stop.. I installed it and tried the different compatability modes a couple of weeks ago and didn't have...
Hi, I've got a large number of DVDs filled with video files and I'd like to copy them over to my HTPC for use with Moving...
Replies
Views
Check this out... it works for me! BackupSettings for Tv Server and Media Portal - MediaPortal Forum
Check this out... it works for me! BackupSettings for Tv Server and Media Portal - MediaPortal Forum
Hi For Moving pictures, last time when i installed Vista and MP, it already took me too much of time (nearly 7 hours) for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UK IMDb Scraper DE
Any movie imported with scraper A will continue to use scraper A, even if you add scraper B or delete scraper A. You have to sent the movie back to the importer so that it can be properly linked with the new scanner. This is only the case at ID level, so if you update a scraper, then a refresh will indeed use the new revision...
Any movie imported with scraper A will continue to use scraper A, even if you add scraper B or delete scraper A. You have to sent...
Hi With the new filtering in Moving Pictures it became apparent that the certification was based on the Motion Picture...
Replies
Views
If you can clear your log files and then do a full fresh import and provide all of the log files, it should clearly indicate which file is causing the corruption to occur. Assuming you are interested in fixing the source and not trying to keep making workarounds.
If you can clear your log files and then do a full fresh import and provide all of the log files, it should clearly indicate which...
Greetings! I made a clean installation of MP 1.1.0 today. I tested so all movies worked and it did. After that I installed...
Replies
Views
Hi there, My filmkatalogus scrapper is not working anymore. Anyone else having the same problem? Mediaportal 1.3 MovingPictures 1.5.1.1487
Hi there, My filmkatalogus scrapper is not working anymore. Anyone else having the same problem? Mediaportal 1.3 MovingPictures...
Hungarian scraper, the imdb id is searched by google so this can produce some errors, all other information is filled from site...
Replies
Views
Lol. Who's the whining/ungratefull/rude kid? The only way you can make a wall better by knocking it down is when you actually have the skill to rebuild it better then the original. You clearly can't, so try to help instead of beeing a baby? Normally I just ignore posts like yours, but I guess sometimes the 15 year old punks acting...
Lol. Who's the whining/ungratefull/rude kid? The only way you can make a wall better by knocking it down is when you actually...
Hi, Moving Pictures have a GREAT (!!) movie import process. I really really loved it. But.... After importing all my movies, I...
Replies
Views
Re: STICKY - Tutorial - How to add new Genres including Categories images Moving Pict Hi Maybe the images should rather be placed inside the text at the right position? See here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/how-embed-images-message-body-58386/
Re: STICKY - Tutorial - How to add new Genres including Categories images Moving Pict Hi Maybe the images should rather be placed...
This is the method RoChess referred to, where you MUST manually edit the "Genre" field of each movie. After writing this tutorial...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Adult Movies DE
This would be a cool option for people that want it, I just use the defult my movies for those and have the mymovies icon removed from the basic home and if I want em I just go to the main screen and go to the mymovies that way. Would be neat to have the option when you hit the info tab to choose like all videos and have to enter a...
This would be a cool option for people that want it, I just use the defult my movies for those and have the mymovies icon removed...
hehehehheheee this will get a few hits!! Is there a site that can be added to Moving Pictures for doing adult movies?? Could...
Replies
Views
in the next release you can add movies manually to a category, and i assume through the gui once it's released. that way you could have a "Need To Watch" category with all the movies you mark for watching. an alternate would be to suggest an additional "Watched" switch (i.e. Watched, UnWatched, ToWatch)
in the next release you can add movies manually to a category, and i assume through the gui once it's released. that way you could...
I am sure this may sound strange but is it possible to have 2 or more different instances of moving pictures installed on one...
Replies
Views
Yes sorry to hear that. Hope it workes out somehow. To fforde: Keep up the good work, this plugin shows a lot of promis and looks to be one of the real killer plugins for Media portal. Two thumbs up for you!
Yes sorry to hear that. Hope it workes out somehow. To fforde: Keep up the good work, this plugin shows a lot of promis and...
Update While backdrop issues for the time being have been smoothed over with meligrove.com, it looks like movie-xml.com has gone...
Replies
Views
We will need much more information than that to help you. But this is not even the appropriate place to file a bug report either, this is the announcement thread for 0.6.4. :( Please see my signature for instructions on bug reporting. --------------------- I am going to lock this thread. If anyone has a question or bug report...
We will need much more information than that to help you. But this is not even the appropriate place to file a bug report either...
Moving Pictures 0.6.4 Hello folks. I am going to dispense with the fanfare this time. If you'd like more details on what is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to Report a Bug DE
Report a Bug On the Forum Posting a bug on the forum is not the preferred way to report a bug. It is very difficult to track bugs here for more than a day or two, so we use a bug tracker on Google Code. Please post bug reports on our bug tracker rather than here on the forums. And please, post your log files. A post saying...
Report a Bug On the Forum Posting a bug on the forum is not the preferred way to report a bug. It is very difficult to track...
Report a Bug On the Forum Posting a bug on the forum is not the preferred way to report a bug. It is very difficult to track...
Replies
Views
Hey, i have tried to change the key mappings in the input device mappings for the mce remote. but it dosen't work any suggestions? Please find attached my xml file. Best regards ph0b0s
Hey, i have tried to change the key mappings in the input device mappings for the mce remote. but it dosen't work any...
Is it possible to map Moving Pictures to the MCE remote "My Videos" button? When i go to my MCE IR mapping screen, i cant seem...
Replies
Views
I have The lastest Moving Pictures installed, and RC2 Mediaportal. And running the Indigo theme for both Mediaportal and Moving Pictures...
I have The lastest Moving Pictures installed, and RC2 Mediaportal. And running the Indigo theme for both Mediaportal and Moving...
I'm messing around with skinning Moving Pictures and have a question on the use of ...
Replies
Views
Sure, but how do I run MP Configuration in debug?
Sure, but how do I run MP Configuration in debug?
It has come to our attention that the dutch movie site Moviemeter.nl recently introduced a special API to retrieve movie details...
Replies
Views
I have moved all posts regarding the filmtipset.se grabber to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/filmtipset-se-swedish-grabber-102105/ . //W
I have moved all posts regarding the filmtipset.se grabber to...
It would be grate if somebody had the time and knowledge to create a swedish scraper. The best swedish database I have found seems...
Replies
Views
I was wondering that I had no issues here for years and I also never made changes here (new movies), anyway with the setting"current" my problem is solved. Many Thanks. Juro
I was wondering that I had no issues here for years and I also never made changes here (new movies), anyway with the...
Hi Together, Seperating movies for my kids I used the MP standard video plugin so far. I lot of movies will no be found by the...
Replies
Views
From your log: 2012-01-29 14:14:30.620974 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayerVMR7: Subtitle CultureInfo da 2012-01-29 14:14:30.627975 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayerVMR7: AudioLanguage CultureInfo en here it takes danish as subtitle and audio english (or the track with english tag from the mkv)
From your log: 2012-01-29 14:14:30.620974 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayerVMR7: Subtitle CultureInfo da 2012-01-29 14:14:30.627975...
First of all :thx: for a GREAT plugin. I was wondering if it's possible to select a default audio language and subtitle language...
Replies
Views
You, my friend, are a genius. Now plays in movingpictures like it should, thank you! Paul.
You, my friend, are a genius. Now plays in movingpictures like it should, thank you! Paul.
Hi all, How many times is this question going to get asked, you say? Lol well I've done a search of the forum and I'm pretty...
Replies
Views
You do not need to, its already included in the latest release.
You do not need to, its already included in the latest release.
Hi there, since Germany moved to HEVC with DVB-T2, whenever I add a recorded Movie to MovPic the Video Codec is filled with...
Replies
Views
Thanks for clearing that up. I'll wait for the proper release/beta, because skinning these functions -> showing people screen shots(inevitable, really) = probably even more nagging from users for your next release. :D The beta's always pretty close to the actual release, an that'll give plenty of time for any skinning work. :thx...
Thanks for clearing that up. I'll wait for the proper release/beta, because skinning these functions -> showing people screen...
Hi, First at all my English isn't the best ;) I like MovingPictures very well it had sort my whole Moviecollection and will...
Replies
Views
@Recma, found problem. First off you changed the XML syntax, and moved value attribute to a different position, which causes the RegExp to fail and consider the file corrupt with default values being used. I'm not using an XML processor to read the file, but a raw solution, so to prevent failure/crashes I have to sanitize the input...
@Recma, found problem. First off you changed the XML syntax, and moved value attribute to a different position, which causes the...
Hello, I'm french and I use Moving pictures since many times now. It was configured to work with the french media-passion database...
Replies
Views
You no longer need to jump to onlinevideos to play a trailer, there is now support to stream an online trailer and/or play locally found trailers with the aid of a new plugin: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/new-trailers-plugin.122644/
You no longer need to jump to onlinevideos to play a trailer, there is now support to stream an online trailer and/or play locally...
Hi All. Congratulations for this really nice plugin. This is, for me, one of the most important plugin on mediaportal :thx...
Replies
Views
Thanks. This works Much better. It's picking up about 98% and auto-matching on high. I too am using EMM to Generate. The ones it seems to 'miss' are ones with Alternate English translated titles vs. the Original ie. Cinema Paradiso vs Nuovo cinema Paradiso. This is a huge time saver though, considering I've already spent the time ;)...
Thanks. This works Much better. It's picking up about 98% and auto-matching on high. I too am using EMM to Generate. The ones it...
Hi there, search doesn't help me. I have some Michael Jordan Videos for which i want to manually writze the movie details...
Replies
Views
I have not used the X-Face skin in a while so I am not sure how well they support Moving Pictures. In general i would say no, i would not expect this type of behavior, but it could be a problem with the skin itself. You can verify that Moving Pictures is pulling the rating down in the config screen though. Open the config and goto the...
I have not used the X-Face skin in a while so I am not sure how well they support Moving Pictures. In general i would say no, i...
Reporting Scraper Issues If you are having issues with IMDb scraping, please post details here. To properly debug issues I need...
Replies
Views
:thx: Thanks, RoChess, then I will rather have to wait, becuase I don't compile SVNs by myself. Is it just one dll that has to be exchanged ? mars
:thx: Thanks, RoChess, then I will rather have to wait, becuase I don't compile SVNs by myself. Is it just one dll that has...
Thanks to the efforts of zenitram (Jerome Martinez) as a MediaInfo developer, a weird delay bug has been solved. Linked below is...
Replies
Views
That is fine, but on a 300 movie title test, I get better results with v1.4.7 then with v1.4.5. But maybe my test is too small, so please provide me with the actual filenames that fail for you, so I have something to test/compare with. And are you sure the IMDb v1.4.7 scraper is at first priority? Maybe something else is going on with...
That is fine, but on a 300 movie title test, I get better results with v1.4.7 then with v1.4.5. But maybe my test is too small, so...
Attached is an update to the IMDb.com scraper that includes the following fixes: Issue #726 = Fixed score/rating Issue #728 =...
Replies
Views
I know, but take care that 0.3.4 in SVN is there since a while, and 0.2.4 on this thread is new. This is why I'm asking robyf to review the one in SVN, to be sure nothing get lost during transition from 0.7.5 to 0.8.0. Simone
I know, but take care that 0.3.4 in SVN is there since a while, and 0.2.4 on this thread is new. This is why I'm asking robyf to...
Hi, here a scraper for MYmovies.it - Il cinema dalla parte del pubblico Some fields are missing because the portal doesn't have...
Replies
Views
It is as responsive as when you don't use LM RKM. This depends on the application. Basically you remap remote buttons with keyboard shortcuts (you can download application profiles submitted by other users if you are a donator). Keyboard shortcuts are not the only things you can assig to a remote button: you can send message, turns...
It is as responsive as when you don't use LM RKM. This depends on the application. Basically you remap remote buttons with keyboard...
Where do you get the mediaportal...or Moving Pictures mapping codes for changing the microsoft mce.xml so as to use some of the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom