Moving Pictures (50 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 boxsets DE
hi.. can moving picture handle boxsets? or how can it handle boxsets? regards
Replies
Views
Hi all! Is there a way to disable the Popup im MediaPortal for not Automatic found Episodes? Thanks!
Hi all! Is there a way to disable the Popup im MediaPortal for not Automatic found Episodes? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Qustion, and the bug in regards to this. "In GUI Importer The big new feature in this release is the in GUI importer. This means that when a movie does not auto approve you no longer have to exit to the config. This feature is accessible from the context menu (F9) and on all skins I have seen so far, on the slide out menu as well...
Qustion, and the bug in regards to this. "In GUI Importer The big new feature in this release is the in GUI importer. This means...
Qustion, and the bug in regards to this. "In GUI Importer The big new feature in this release is the in GUI importer. This means...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 3D Field? DE
Hello and sorry for my bad English, i have some Movies in 3D but i can´t see this in Moving Pictures. I will see for a new Field with a 3D logo how can i do this? Das ganze auf Deutsch: Ich möchte gerne sehen ob ein Film ein 3D-Film ist oder nicht und das bevor ich ihn abspiele. Gibt es dort eine Options oder ein Plugin für?
Hello and sorry for my bad English, i have some Movies in 3D but i can´t see this in Moving Pictures. I will see for a new...
Hello and sorry for my bad English, i have some Movies in 3D but i can´t see this in Moving Pictures. I will see for a new...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, maybe someone, who got some time, is able to do me a favor with making the same regexes as these: <set name="rx_search_results"> <![CDATA[ href="/pelicula/(?<movieID>[^/]+)[^>]+>(?<movieTitle>[^<]+)[^\(]+\((?<movieYear>[^\)]+)\)</li ]]> </set> <set name="rx_search_titles_years">...
Hi everybody, maybe someone, who got some time, is able to do me a favor with making the same regexes as these: <set...
Hi everybody, maybe someone, who got some time, is able to do me a favor with making the same regexes as these: <set...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Delete failed DE
I have a problem deleting movies from the GUI. Some movies deletes fine, while other movies gives me a "delete failed" message. Why is that? I suspect that it is image files (.iso, .img) that causes the problems. First I thought that it was because MP mounted the iso so that it couldn't be deleted but it doesn't seem to be mounted...
I have a problem deleting movies from the GUI. Some movies deletes fine, while other movies gives me a "delete failed" message...
I have a problem deleting movies from the GUI. Some movies deletes fine, while other movies gives me a "delete failed" message...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Home button DE
The "Home" button takes you to the main screen instead of the top of the movie list. the "End" button takes you to the end like it should. I'm not sure if this is just me being stupid, but I can't seem to find where to adjust what the "Home" button does. I looked everywhere in the keys settings.
The "Home" button takes you to the main screen instead of the top of the movie list. the "End" button takes you to the end like it...
The "Home" button takes you to the main screen instead of the top of the movie list. the "End" button takes you to the end like it...
Replies
Views
I really love the Remote Control Filter feature, but seems it only works in movies list. I'd like to use it in e.g actors or directors list, but in those lists I can use only the old plain SMS style search which is a real hasstle. Can the Remote Control Filter be enabled globaly in Moving Pictures? Thanks.
I really love the Remote Control Filter feature, but seems it only works in movies list. I'd like to use it in e.g actors or...
I really love the Remote Control Filter feature, but seems it only works in movies list. I'd like to use it in e.g actors or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using the ShowTimes plugin to automatically download trailers, Moving Pictures then plays a couple of random trailers from the folder ST stores the trailers in. However ST will download two versions of an identicle trailer if there is a film in 3D. e.g. 'Wrath of the Titans.mp4' and 'Wrath of the Titans 3D.mp4' but they...
Hi, I am using the ShowTimes plugin to automatically download trailers, Moving Pictures then plays a couple of random trailers...
Hi, I am using the ShowTimes plugin to automatically download trailers, Moving Pictures then plays a couple of random trailers...
Replies
Views
I have it set to play all my files through VLC player so that the ISO files do not have to be loaded with Daemon tools. I just started using Moving pictures and it does not seem to want to launch the .iso files through vlc any more. It will launch the rest of the media with the player but pops up an error "Failed to load .iso". I...
I have it set to play all my files through VLC player so that the ISO files do not have to be loaded with Daemon tools. I just...
I have it set to play all my files through VLC player so that the ISO files do not have to be loaded with Daemon tools. I just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Thanks DE
Just discovered this plugin - Im in the process of importing nearly 200 DVD's and just wanted to say thanks for such a great little app. Im not picking up all the movies and it slows the machine down to a crawl while searching, so there might be a few posts asking questions later, but I wanted to thank you for adding the WOW factor...
Just discovered this plugin - Im in the process of importing nearly 200 DVD's and just wanted to say thanks for such a great little...
Just discovered this plugin - Im in the process of importing nearly 200 DVD's and just wanted to say thanks for such a great little...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ignoring .iso files DE
Hello all, It seems i am missing something as version 1.1.4 it is "ignoring" all .iso files. I have added extension .iso under "Video extensions" but no luck at all. Previous version of moving pictures (the one that comes by default on a clean Media Portal installation) worked perfect allowing to import .iso files... Any idea or...
Hello all, It seems i am missing something as version 1.1.4 it is "ignoring" all .iso files. I have added extension .iso under...
Hello all, It seems i am missing something as version 1.1.4 it is "ignoring" all .iso files. I have added extension .iso under...
Replies
Views
Hi, add these to your ofdb.xml and you'll get the Writers and (if available) the german certification :) <!-- Certification --> <retrieve name="details_page" url="http://www.imdb.com/title/${movie.imdb_id}"/> <parse name="certification" input="${details_page}"...
Hi, add these to your ofdb.xml and you'll get the Writers and (if available) the german certification :) <!-- Certification...
Hi, add these to your ofdb.xml and you'll get the Writers and (if available) the german certification :) <!-- Certification...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Use external player DE
Can you add option "use external player"? By default, movie will play normally. But if you press info button, it will show up menu saying "Play with external player" and instead of playing video in MP, it will launch external players with video path in parameters.
Can you add option "use external player"? By default, movie will play normally. But if you press info button, it will show up...
Can you add option "use external player"? By default, movie will play normally. But if you press info button, it will show up...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys! I wanted to know if it is possible to use Moving Picture's rename function automatically. So that you don't have to go into the configuration and chosse "rename -> Files & Folders" each time you import a new movie. Thanks in advance!
Hi Guys! I wanted to know if it is possible to use Moving Picture's rename function automatically. So that you don't have to go...
Hi Guys! I wanted to know if it is possible to use Moving Picture's rename function automatically. So that you don't have to go...
Replies
Views
I'm written a new cover art scraper to attempt to get a 300px width cover from movieposterdb.com. It's search is based on IMDB_ID, so if you do not have this, it will not look. This scraper should be close to the bottom of your cover art data sources list if you want to use it. -LRFalk01
I'm written a new cover art scraper to attempt to get a 300px width cover from movieposterdb.com. It's search is based on IMDB_ID...
I'm written a new cover art scraper to attempt to get a 300px width cover from movieposterdb.com. It's search is based on IMDB_ID...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have a problem with many movies. There are all in the OFDB and my movies even have a nfo file with the imbd tt within, but the scraper finds the title but nothing else got imported. here´s just one example for a movie: 28-Feb-2009 02:09:32 Info [ MovieImporter]: Started watching 'L:\Filme' (Fixed) - Path is now...
Hi, i have a problem with many movies. There are all in the OFDB and my movies even have a nfo file with the imbd tt within, but...
Hi, i have a problem with many movies. There are all in the OFDB and my movies even have a nfo file with the imbd tt within, but...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to have MP have a Play and a Play With External player option under each movie. Why i want it? I finally managed to play full untouched 3D bluray .m2ts and .ssif files with Stereoscopic player and i am more than happy with the result. I also managed to configure MediaPortal to use...
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to have MP have a Play and a Play With External player option under each movie. Why i...
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to have MP have a Play and a Play With External player option under each movie. Why i...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am using ember media manager and the infos for resolution, codec etc are allready stored within the nfo's. Is there a way to configure mopi, so that it is using this infos? Thanks
Hi, i am using ember media manager and the infos for resolution, codec etc are allready stored within the nfo's. Is there a way...
Hi, i am using ember media manager and the infos for resolution, codec etc are allready stored within the nfo's. Is there a way...
Replies
Views
I posted this in the Black Glass forum but figured some of you here would want to know, so head to the link below if you want to use the new 1.0 beta with Black Glass (1.9.0): https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-glass-456/movingpictures-1-0-beta-support-black-glass-1-9-0-here-74092/#post541588
I posted this in the Black Glass forum but figured some of you here would want to know, so head to the link below if you want to...
I posted this in the Black Glass forum but figured some of you here would want to know, so head to the link below if you want to...
Replies
Views
Sorry if this has been asked, never been good with searching forums. Basically the tittle says it all, The backgrounds load slow inside of Moving Pictures. Would it be the result of my poor video card (see below)? Or just how Moving Pictures runs? Thanks for any help My setup: Windows 7 Home Primium 64bit AMD Phenom II x4...
Sorry if this has been asked, never been good with searching forums. Basically the tittle says it all, The backgrounds load slow...
Sorry if this has been asked, never been good with searching forums. Basically the tittle says it all, The backgrounds load slow...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Duplicates DE
I am a new user and have a question. How do you remove duplicate videos from MovingPicture . For example I have ripped Any Given Sunday R1 and have 2 entries. The correct one will load the film and the incorrect one does not respond (as is right). They are different versions of the same film - one cut by 7mins. In MediaPortal the...
I am a new user and have a question. How do you remove duplicate videos from MovingPicture . For example I have ripped Any Given...
I am a new user and have a question. How do you remove duplicate videos from MovingPicture . For example I have ripped Any Given...
Replies
Views
It seems to work OK for some titles, but others it looks like it starts to download the image (backdrop, or cover) and then fails partway through so I end up with mostly a grey image with a few scanlines at the top downloaded much like older image downloads worked on web browsing where it would load from the top down per pixel...
It seems to work OK for some titles, but others it looks like it starts to download the image (backdrop, or cover) and then fails...
It seems to work OK for some titles, but others it looks like it starts to download the image (backdrop, or cover) and then fails...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields) so I have decided to have a go at creating an XML based on the XBMC Local xml. This has not been tested with multi languages and it has been configured for my personal collection. I'm hoping it will work...
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
Replies
Views
I've made new version of russian translation based on English strings from GoogleCode:
I've made new version of russian translation based on English strings from GoogleCode:
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 User rating in skin DE
Is there a way to show the user rating in a skin? Found it sorry.
Replies
Views
Hi I love the moving pictures plugin, but a I have found a small problem since upgrading to MP 1.4 - If I am watching TV, but then switch to moving pictures, then the TV audio remains in the background. The problem which has appeared , is that when I scroll through the list of movies, the TV audio cuts out for a second. If I stop...
Hi I love the moving pictures plugin, but a I have found a small problem since upgrading to MP 1.4 - If I am watching TV, but then...
Hi I love the moving pictures plugin, but a I have found a small problem since upgrading to MP 1.4 - If I am watching TV, but then...
Replies
Views
Just to say thanks. I was a longtime user of MyFilms/Ant/Ant updater and this particular solution is a nice time saver in that it is a one click solution for me. Having done a search on the forum, it looks like my wishlist will be covered in 0.8 (genre view). Regards.
Just to say thanks. I was a longtime user of MyFilms/Ant/Ant updater and this particular solution is a nice time saver in that it...
Just to say thanks. I was a longtime user of MyFilms/Ant/Ant updater and this particular solution is a nice time saver in that it...
Replies
Views
Hi...new user here. I've used MyMovies for the passed yr but really love the MP interface with this plugin. My entire movie collection is on HDDs either as DVD folders (direct disc rips) or .iso's (Blu Ray and HD DVD unaltered images). For playback I am using an external player (Theatertek) for DVD folders, and PowerDVD7 for my...
Hi...new user here. I've used MyMovies for the passed yr but really love the MP interface with this plugin. My entire movie...
Hi...new user here. I've used MyMovies for the passed yr but really love the MP interface with this plugin. My entire movie...
Replies
Views
What configuration would I place in the Artwork Importer fields for my local files when named with the following template. Coverart is named <Moviefolder>Moviename.tbn Backdrop is named <Moviefolder>Moviename-fanart.jpg Does the Artwork Importer field allow wildcards like *.tbn | *-fanart.jpg ? thanks Edit UPDATE: I...
What configuration would I place in the Artwork Importer fields for my local files when named with the following template...
What configuration would I place in the Artwork Importer fields for my local files when named with the following template...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom