Moving Pictures (29 Viewers)

This is what i use to get all the info for my movies I'm a bit of a hoarder last checked i had over a thousand and its just easier to clean up on the desktop then the TV. Its called ember and don't use the TV part unless your prepared the the movies works like a dream. http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195
This is what i use to get all the info for my movies I'm a bit of a hoarder last checked i had over a thousand and its just easier...
Is there any way to have a central database for MovingPictures so that clients on a network can access the movie information and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 default movie cover DE
OK thanks. I wanted to know skin designer can not do anything . . . ;) When you create a skin, I have found that. often "default cover" loaded as well as wrong. for example in a movie cover format (ThumbView/cover view) a square "default" (either died or rather I must put "centered" or "keepaspectratio") thumb is then loaded. these...
OK thanks. I wanted to know skin designer can not do anything . . . ;) When you create a skin, I have found that. often "default...
hi had to test this scenario because I want skin design. (n) in the list view no problem a default cover define. But where and how...
Replies
Views
This is really strange. I'm actually having a hard time reproducing the error after I installed the new Trakt version. I haven't changed anything since yesterday. I'll upload the log as soon as I get the problem again, which should be during today. Thanks again for your assistance! Edit: here we go. I hope that this is the log you need!
This is really strange. I'm actually having a hard time reproducing the error after I installed the new Trakt version. I haven't...
Hi, I just did a clean install of windows and mediaportal on my htpc. Since then, Moving pictures doesn't remember the position...
Replies
Views
I hear your pain! I too had a similar issue - but using the advanced settings in MovingPictures, I managed to get a good resolution/filesize ratio that worked for me :) I'm also on a small SSD, but created a quick cleanup script (using CCleaner and Cleanmgr /sagerun) which keeps all the extra Windows rubbish in check. I also have a...
I hear your pain! I too had a similar issue - but using the advanced settings in MovingPictures, I managed to get a good...
Note: This tool is only meant for users who want to reduce their 'thumbs' folder storage size. It is *NOT* required. Moving...
Replies
Views
Check the MovPic settings on categories, you probably are using wrong ones, as it can be configured central, but then also overruled individually. One of those is probably conflicting with what you expect, so be sure to verify them all accordingly.
Check the MovPic settings on categories, you probably are using wrong ones, as it can be configured central, but then also...
Hi people, first post but long time Media Portal user. I recently did a fresh install of Media Portal but now every time I open the...
Replies
Views
Resolved this by installing an old version of MP which came bundled with the Editor, then updating.
Resolved this by installing an old version of MP which came bundled with the Editor, then updating.
I'm using this on Titan basic home. I'd love to be able to remove the sub menu and just have it default to All Movies. Is this...
Replies
Views
No problem glad i could help
No problem glad i could help
Hi, I'm working on a skin modification for MovPic. I already made all the layout-changes that I wanted to do, but I'm having...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use MP and moving pictures for years. To go around problems with new versions I think it is a good idea to create nfo-files/fanart/cover in xbmc-style for each movie. That works fine, except the genre-string. Example: <genre>|Action|</genre> <genre>|Abenteuer|</genre> <genre>|Science Fiction|</genre> <genre>|3D|</genre>...
Hi, I use MP and moving pictures for years. To go around problems with new versions I think it is a good idea to create...
Hi, I use MP and moving pictures for years. To go around problems with new versions I think it is a good idea to create...
Replies
Views
As for helping u get your development environment up and running, check the web.archive.org results for the old moving-pictures.tv domain as it had a development section on there. Regarding the code to slow down the import, simply look at the existing code that slows down an import when the mediafile in question is locked (still...
As for helping u get your development environment up and running, check the web.archive.org results for the old moving-pictures.tv...
Hello, When I do some imports (for example 10 films at the same time) I receive a lot of Forbidden responses from Filmaffinity. I...
Replies
Views
mp 1.2.3 (your specs) ? not serious (n) - which MP version ? - which movpic version ?
mp 1.2.3 (your specs) ? not serious (n) - which MP version ? - which movpic version ?
Hello everyone.. I had to reinstall windows so backed up my MP ProgramData folder, then reinstalled windows and MP (both same...
Replies
Views
It#s absolutly strange: I have set the right language, all Mediaportal Modules (TV,Music, Pictures...) and Plugins show the right language. Pnly Moving Pictures keeps showing english????!!!? Edit: Got it: Don't know why and how it happened, but in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MovingPictures I only had 4...
It#s absolutly strange: I have set the right language, all Mediaportal Modules (TV,Music, Pictures...) and Plugins show the right...
For sure - I must be blind.... but after reinstall of MP the hidden-menu and context menu entries (not the data) are in english -...
Replies
Views
I added a fix for that particular issue, it would seem your noise filter is null/empty in advanced settings. To work around issue, you can do the following: 1. Open MovingPictures configuration 2. Click on the About tab. 3. Click on Advanced Settings. 4. Select Tweaks\Regular Expression Noise Filter. 5. Enter in the following in the...
I added a fix for that particular issue, it would seem your noise filter is null/empty in advanced settings. To work around issue...
My MovingPictures does not import/retrieve mediainfo of new movies. It worked perfectly just a couple days ago. Now it just keeps...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to have MP have a Play and a Play With External player option under each movie. Why i want it? I finally managed to play full untouched 3D bluray .m2ts and .ssif files with Stereoscopic player and i am more than happy with the result. I also managed to configure MediaPortal to use...
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to have MP have a Play and a Play With External player option under each movie. Why i...
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to have MP have a Play and a Play With External player option under each movie. Why i...
Replies
Views
Is this being worked on? I would love to see something like that.
Is this being worked on? I would love to see something like that.
Hi all, Does anyone know an easy way i can get my movie covers to appear in blu ray / dvd cases? Its probably a dumb question but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 moving-pictures.tv DE
Original developer stopped paying for hosting. Use http://web.archive.org/ to find the old version, and feel free to donate your time to convert it into Google code wiki format (or wait till project moves to GitHub)
Original developer stopped paying for hosting. Use http://web.archive.org/ to find the old version, and feel free to donate your...
All links within the Application and the Wiki pointing to moving-pictures.tv are broken Site responds with This page can't be...
Replies
Views
Keep in mind that there is a MovPic advanced setting that decides how dates are used on some fields. Current for example would mean "now" when the movie gets added, but for release date that would represent the date as per IMDb.com records on when movie was released to theaters for the first day. That is probably not going to fall in...
Keep in mind that there is a MovPic advanced setting that decides how dates are used on some fields. Current for example would mean...
Hey Folks! I just istalled last update toi MePo 1.11.0.0 and and MovingPictures 1.8.0.1607. When I add "old" movies (e.g...
Replies
Views
I've worked out how to get the device to stream wirelessly via a 2TB drive where the media files are. Now I want to movie all my DVD collections to NAS and then stream to other devices. I choose ByteCopy to do the work and save all my DVD to multi-track MKV on NAS server and then for the streaming. You may get a shot.
I've worked out how to get the device to stream wirelessly via a 2TB drive where the media files are. Now I want to movie all my...
Hi there, i want to move all my DVD's to a NAS so i can play them on different MePo HTPC's at home. Important question for me...
Replies
Views
How can I modify StreamMP skin to do that?
How can I modify StreamMP skin to do that?
Is there any way to create custom category or filter for file location (e. g. "all video files on location D://movies")? or use...
Replies
Views
Best practice if you enjoy IMDb+ would be to be patient, as I will get to it. As for time consuming aspect, depends how u do it of course, there is a logical structure to them so you can do search+replace methods. I've attached the current one modified for all the "A ...", and "The ..." entries, and stripped out the foreign="..."...
Best practice if you enjoy IMDb+ would be to be patient, as I will get to it. As for time consuming aspect, depends how u do it...
Most of my movie is in alphabetical order but some dont and they jump alot. I have pick sorted byt title but it still jump alot...
Replies
Views
@Dewey, thanks for the summary. Another stark reminder I also need to seriously update the wiki guides :whistle: They are kind of dated (still references v3.3.3) -- http://code.google.com/p/imdbplus/wiki/InstallPlugin#What_to_do_for_an_existing_collection Made another reminder in my Outlook calendar that when I help somebody with...
@Dewey, thanks for the summary. Another stark reminder I also need to seriously update the wiki guides :whistle: They are kind of...
Hi John! Will there be the possibility to import all my movies from myfilms into MovingPictures soon? Thanks for your work...
Replies
Views
And all of the moving-pictures site is still available at web.archive.org Valid up to 1.3.0 -- http://web.archive.org/web/20120228172113/http://moving-pictures.tv/wiki/Skin_Designer's_Guide For all the new stuff skin debug mode is much easier.
And all of the moving-pictures site is still available at web.archive.org Valid up to 1.3.0 --...
@ltfearme Hi Damien, just wanted to look up some MovPic properties, but the skin designer references listed in 1st post lead to...
Replies
Views
Oh sorry, I have forgotten that this is an english thread :D. This setting could have been called a little bit different. Not everyone could know what is ment here.
Oh sorry, I have forgotten that this is an english thread :D. This setting could have been called a little bit different. Not...
I want to set in MP config that moving pictures is auto loading only forced subtitles. What I have done: Select subtitle engine...
Replies
Views
Problem Solved! It choosed the wrong category, instead of "Score" I typed "user rating"
Problem Solved! It choosed the wrong category, instead of "Score" I typed "user rating"
Hi, I already have a working database in Moving Pictures and yesterday I wanted to create a new Category for Movies with a high...
Replies
Views
Thanks. This works fine now.
Thanks. This works fine now.
Hello! I have my Movies on a WHS 2011. If i Start the configuration of Moving pictures and try to generate a new Database...
Replies
Views
Hi allerseits, vielen Dank an alle beteiligten grabber-Checker, nach einiger Suche finde ich hier die Lösung! Einen kleinen Bug habe ich gefunden: das <certification> flag aus der nfo wurde nicht übernommen. Der reguläre Ausdruck im grabber script scheint mit fehlerhaft zu sein: <set name="rx_certification"> <![CDATA[...
Hi allerseits, vielen Dank an alle beteiligten grabber-Checker, nach einiger Suche finde ich hier die Lösung! Einen kleinen Bug...
Hi Everybody. First things first. I'm a silent listener of the MP Forums since Years. My first MP Version was ...let me think...
Replies
Views
@wmcftw, so did you ever figure out the cause? Because if you are simply "ignoring" those duplicates now, the problem will eventually return.
@wmcftw, so did you ever figure out the cause? Because if you are simply "ignoring" those duplicates now, the problem will...
Hi Does anyone know how to clear this? I have the movies name showing 3 times. Even after uninstalling and...
Replies
Views
For the StreamedMP skin it is this folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\Categories Should be similar for other skins. I don't use Moving Pictures any more so I can't check the folder for you. Just name the image exactly to match the custom category you...
For the StreamedMP skin it is this folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team...
Hi all, I defined some movie categories in MovingPictures with Titan 1.4. and pooled movies to collections via the Node/Filter...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Czech translation DE
Not every plugin supports Transifex.
Not every plugin supports Transifex.
Here are is the Czech translation of the plugin.
Replies
Views
I'm not shure where but i think you have to switch it on in the skin settings.
I'm not shure where but i think you have to switch it on in the skin settings.
Hi I'm using mediaportal for a week but i'm able to show this plug-ing in the default theme basic view. Is there a way to do it...
Replies
Views
Hey ltfearme. You are right i am also a MKV boy ;) Would be nice that you look at it "anytime" :p pOpY
Hey ltfearme. You are right i am also a MKV boy ;) Would be nice that you look at it "anytime" :p pOpY
Hey guys. I am working on the Plugin WatchedSyncronizer which syncs all UserMovieSettings to a centralized server db. During...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom