Moving Pictures (31 Viewers)

I added a fix for that particular issue, it would seem your noise filter is null/empty in advanced settings. To work around issue, you can do the following: 1. Open MovingPictures configuration 2. Click on the About tab. 3. Click on Advanced Settings. 4. Select Tweaks\Regular Expression Noise Filter. 5. Enter in the following in the...
I added a fix for that particular issue, it would seem your noise filter is null/empty in advanced settings. To work around issue...
My MovingPictures does not import/retrieve mediainfo of new movies. It worked perfectly just a couple days ago. Now it just keeps...
Replies
Views
And all of the moving-pictures site is still available at web.archive.org Valid up to 1.3.0 -- http://web.archive.org/web/20120228172113/http://moving-pictures.tv/wiki/Skin_Designer's_Guide For all the new stuff skin debug mode is much easier.
And all of the moving-pictures site is still available at web.archive.org Valid up to 1.3.0 --...
@ltfearme Hi Damien, just wanted to look up some MovPic properties, but the skin designer references listed in 1st post lead to...
Replies
Views
Oh sorry, I have forgotten that this is an english thread :D. This setting could have been called a little bit different. Not everyone could know what is ment here.
Oh sorry, I have forgotten that this is an english thread :D. This setting could have been called a little bit different. Not...
I want to set in MP config that moving pictures is auto loading only forced subtitles. What I have done: Select subtitle engine...
Replies
Views
Problem Solved! It choosed the wrong category, instead of "Score" I typed "user rating"
Problem Solved! It choosed the wrong category, instead of "Score" I typed "user rating"
Hi, I already have a working database in Moving Pictures and yesterday I wanted to create a new Category for Movies with a high...
Replies
Views
This is really strange. I'm actually having a hard time reproducing the error after I installed the new Trakt version. I haven't changed anything since yesterday. I'll upload the log as soon as I get the problem again, which should be during today. Thanks again for your assistance! Edit: here we go. I hope that this is the log you need!
This is really strange. I'm actually having a hard time reproducing the error after I installed the new Trakt version. I haven't...
Hi, I just did a clean install of windows and mediaportal on my htpc. Since then, Moving pictures doesn't remember the position...
Replies
Views
@wmcftw, so did you ever figure out the cause? Because if you are simply "ignoring" those duplicates now, the problem will eventually return.
@wmcftw, so did you ever figure out the cause? Because if you are simply "ignoring" those duplicates now, the problem will...
Hi Does anyone know how to clear this? I have the movies name showing 3 times. Even after uninstalling and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Czech translation DE
Not every plugin supports Transifex.
Not every plugin supports Transifex.
Here are is the Czech translation of the plugin.
Replies
Views
For the StreamedMP skin it is this folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\Categories Should be similar for other skins. I don't use Moving Pictures any more so I can't check the folder for you. Just name the image exactly to match the custom category you...
For the StreamedMP skin it is this folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team...
Hi all, I defined some movie categories in MovingPictures with Titan 1.4. and pooled movies to collections via the Node/Filter...
Replies
Views
I'm not shure where but i think you have to switch it on in the skin settings.
I'm not shure where but i think you have to switch it on in the skin settings.
Hi I'm using mediaportal for a week but i'm able to show this plug-ing in the default theme basic view. Is there a way to do it...
Replies
Views
Hey ltfearme. You are right i am also a MKV boy ;) Would be nice that you look at it "anytime" :p pOpY
Hey ltfearme. You are right i am also a MKV boy ;) Would be nice that you look at it "anytime" :p pOpY
Hey guys. I am working on the Plugin WatchedSyncronizer which syncs all UserMovieSettings to a centralized server db. During...
Replies
Views
When I try to get into the list of categories you can only see the list and are unable to focus on the buttons to choose a category. This just started a couple of hours ago. I tried re installing MP as well as switching different skins with the same issue. All the other moving picture menus work except that one. Any help will be...
When I try to get into the list of categories you can only see the list and are unable to focus on the buttons to choose a...
When I try to get into the list of categories you can only see the list and are unable to focus on the buttons to choose a...
Replies
Views
Update: I have solved it. The issue is in the ByteArray.cs of CornerStone. Old Code: public byte[] Data { get { if (_data.Length == 0) return null; else return _data; } set { _data = value; } } private...
Update: I have solved it. The issue is in the ByteArray.cs of CornerStone. Old Code: public byte[] Data { get...
Hey guys. i want to extend the WatchedSynronizer Plugin and looking for a toggle watched event for moving pictures. In mptvseries...
Replies
Views
Solved it myself, found that video extensions somehow was almost cleared...
Solved it myself, found that video extensions somehow was almost cleared...
I just reinstalled windows on my htpc, this time to windows 8, but now when I add my USB drive D to moving pictures it does not see...
Replies
Views
Yes, that was the problem. All the movies were saved on one movie entry. So I sent it back to the importer and then they splitted.
Yes, that was the problem. All the movies were saved on one movie entry. So I sent it back to the importer and then they splitted.
Hi, I installed the latest MP Version and added two Networkpaths for my MovieImport, it works fine but MovingPictures doesnt import...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Still in business ? DE
Thanks @zoidbergZA , perhaps someone with time on their hands can convert it over to the MediaPortal wiki.
Thanks @zoidbergZA , perhaps someone with time on their hands can convert it over to the MediaPortal wiki.
Hi guys Just a quick question to ask if movpics is still alive ? i tried to access the skinning documents from your site a few...
Replies
Views
Inside MovPic config, under details tab, select the movie in question, and then bottom left corner you can manually load a cover. This will stop MovPic from trying to retrieve artwork each time it starts. Reminds me I have to do that myself as well again :)
Inside MovPic config, under details tab, select the movie in question, and then bottom left corner you can manually load a cover...
Hello, When I open Moving Pictures I get a delay and one of two messages, saying either: Initializing Data Provider Manager...
Replies
Views
How can I modify StreamMP skin to do that?
How can I modify StreamMP skin to do that?
Is there any way to create custom category or filter for file location (e. g. "all video files on location D://movies")? or use...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/moving-pictures-config-kann-nicht-gestartet-werden.129001/#post-1119473 replied ;)
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/moving-pictures-config-kann-nicht-gestartet-werden.129001/#post-1119473 replied ;)
Hi, Unfortunately, I cannot start the Moving Pictures config anymore and receive the following error: Can anybody please help...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Playback problem on first try (1 Viewer) DE
Solved it!! It was ffdshow set up as a video post processor that was the culprit. I disabled that and the problem vanished.
Solved it!! It was ffdshow set up as a video post processor that was the culprit. I disabled that and the problem vanished.
I have a little niggle with my MP 1.10 install on just one out of 4 machines in the house. It is the main machine in the lounge...
Replies
Views
Ok. i now i understand. Yes, this is very good as it is. Thank you!
Ok. i now i understand. Yes, this is very good as it is. Thank you!
Hi all and a Happy New Year! Is it possible to add the Option to the Parental Controls section to setup a Restricted Movie List...
Replies
Views
Thanks RoChess, I will try it soon... Edit; I have registered them and they are in MP Config. So I will test it out :)
Thanks RoChess, I will try it soon... Edit; I have registered them and they are in MP Config. So I will test it out :)
Hi, I have noticed that using my Synology NAS with movies is sometimes slow to play/stop movies in Moving Pictures. I don't get...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Group movies? DE
Hello, thanks for detailed description. Finally it works for me, and with just one root folder. I just made a node, and inside another one, so the first node become a folder without function. The rest nodes are then the collections. and the full path filter with "begins with" made the rest. It looks like this now: C:\Movies\...
Hello, thanks for detailed description. Finally it works for me, and with just one root folder. I just made a node, and inside...
Hello, I know there are some threads, but these are old, and I am not sure if these threads are the latest. So I am using Moving...
Replies
Views
A GUI option which you can enable (a tick box) and will let moving pictures to add unrecognized media as blank movies automatically. No there's not such an option. Remember we talk here of building a low maintenance media importer which will offer moving pictures like functionality most of the time, and such a thing does not exist...
A GUI option which you can enable (a tick box) and will let moving pictures to add unrecognized media as blank movies...
Hello I've been using (on and off) moving pictures for years now but one thing that always perplexed me (and was the reason to...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot @ltfearme , I did delete the database --> config MovPic again and... works again. Yes, I was playing around with advanced settings :whistle::whistle::whistle: But I swear I did nothing wrong :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thanks a lot @ltfearme , I did delete the database --> config MovPic again and... works again. Yes, I was playing around with...
Hi, A long time MovingPictures was runnng without any problems. Today I was "playing around" an now I'm having BIG problems. I...
Replies
Views
Enjoy: http://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/source/browse/trunk/Cornerstone/Extensions/IO/FileInfoExtensions.cs#33
Enjoy: http://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/source/browse/trunk/Cornerstone/Extensions/IO/FileInfoExtensions.cs#33
I am trying to move all my movies to my NAS by editing the SQL database file. I changed following fields: Local Media: Full path...
Replies
Views
I group movies on genre, so I got a bunch of movies in the same folder, and never lost more then the ones I deleted.
I group movies on genre, so I got a bunch of movies in the same folder, and never lost more then the ones I deleted.
MediaPortal Version: 1.8.0 Description MP version is 1.6; it wouldn't let me choose 1.6 above... Moving Pictures version...
Replies
Views
Anyone have any ideas why this is happening or how to fix it?
Replies
Views
The easiest way for artwork, custom titles, or any other movie details modifications, is to use MovPicNFO plugin to save all that info alongside your media files (NFO file for textual data and images for artwork). Via the XBMC scraper-script you can then do a super fast (off-line even if needed) re-import that will have everything in...
The easiest way for artwork, custom titles, or any other movie details modifications, is to use MovPicNFO plugin to save all that...
Hi All, I have a relatively large Moving Pictures database (~3400 films) with a lot of menu/category customizations (Directors...
Replies
Views
I've recently pulled all my movies into MovingPictures and I set the highest priority import source to the MyVideos importer. It has correctly imported the 'date added' from the MyVideos NFO files (thus retaining the added order which is important as I like to view recently added films often), which is excellent. It has also pulled...
I've recently pulled all my movies into MovingPictures and I set the highest priority import source to the MyVideos importer. It...
I've recently pulled all my movies into MovingPictures and I set the highest priority import source to the MyVideos importer. It...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wiki down? DE
It is not just you. Probably got shut down alongside follw.it due to lost interest by the original developers. Thought for sure moving-pictures.tv would be safe guarded, or at leat some notification that this was going to happen, so that all the site content could be preserved and duplicated to Google Code site. At least the Archive...
It is not just you. Probably got shut down alongside follw.it due to lost interest by the original developers. Thought for sure...
Hey together, any info about what happened to the official wiki site? It keeps on timing out for me. Is it offline? Is it just me...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom