Moving Pictures (55 Viewers)

It seems that this issue has not been fixed so far - I'm having exactly the same unexpected resume from standby problem when Moving Pictures (v. 1.2.3.1329) is enabled in Media Portal (v. 1.2.2.0). More than 2 years have passed already since it was reported, is there any chance this problem could be fixed?
It seems that this issue has not been fixed so far - I'm having exactly the same unexpected resume from standby problem when Moving...
Hi all, I have this really weird problem I hope you can help me shed some light on... A couple of days ago I installed Moving...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem for a week or so. And indeed, like Neoculture said above, it is a problem of window size. If you hover on the taskbar icon then right-click the window thumbnail (for me it was full white, no preview) the choose maximize, the window shows in full screen. If I try to exit maximize to restore the window to a...
I have the same problem for a week or so. And indeed, like Neoculture said above, it is a problem of window size. If you hover on...
When I try to start Moving Pictures configurations, it started up, I get an icon bar in the taskbar at the bottom but no window...
Replies
Views
I don't know the details but armandp thinks he has fixed this issue with the refactoring of the playback logic he did. So anyone interested in testing this, please send me a PM.
I don't know the details but armandp thinks he has fixed this issue with the refactoring of the playback logic he did. So anyone...
I just updated M-P, TVSeries and my skin - StreamedMP to current versions. I'm having a strange issue with TVSeries playback but...
Replies
Views
The solution: in MovingPictures Importer Settings / Backdrop Data Sources disable all sources Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry | Priv mit Tapatalk
The solution: in MovingPictures Importer Settings / Backdrop Data Sources disable all sources Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry |...
I have a huge Problem with fanart handler. I uninstalled the plugin, but every time I open Moving Pictures the background Pictures...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 new version? DE
Just start locking these threads fforde...
Just start locking these threads fforde...
when can we expect a new version of this great plugin?
Replies
Views
PussyWagon: seems to me like you're having problems with mediaportal, not moving-pictures. In particular, codec and or DirectX problems. Any changes lately made to your system? I've been experiencing a similar symptom (not the same log entries though!) Where I had to disable and enable the topbar from within the MediaPortal...
PussyWagon: seems to me like you're having problems with mediaportal, not moving-pictures. In particular, codec and or DirectX...
I submitted a bug report as well. When you try to launch a movie that is a dvd .iso, the screen flickers, and nothing happens...
Replies
Views
that issue will be fixed in 0.7.2 (Issue 372 - moving-pictures - Very Slow Startup Network Drives in 0.7.1 - Google Code)
that issue will be fixed in 0.7.2 (Issue 372 - moving-pictures - Very Slow Startup Network Drives in 0.7.1 - Google Code)
Let me first thank the Media Portal and Moving Pictures teams for giving us these excellent programs! I have been using MP for a...
Replies
Views
Is it not likely that nobody is writing these kinds of app because there is no way to show the trailers in Moving Pictures.
Is it not likely that nobody is writing these kinds of app because there is no way to show the trailers in Moving Pictures.
Anyone know of a plugin that works with MovingPictures, that will show me the trailer of the movie I have selected in the "poster...
Replies
Views
The next release should make this easier for you guys, you will be able to use the following property '#Play.Current.IMDBNumber'. This will be consistent with My Videos as it's a standard MediaPortal play property.
The next release should make this easier for you guys, you will be able to use the following property '#Play.Current.IMDBNumber'...
Hi, I'm using the DVDArt plugin to download ClearLogos for my movies, and I added some code to see the logos in the video OSD. In...
Replies
Views
Ultraiso is not supported but deamontool and virtualCloneDrive yes :)
Ultraiso is not supported but deamontool and virtualCloneDrive yes :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.71.2953 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 + updates CPU...
Replies
Views
i have nothing in particular but if you join our IRC channel (#moving-pictures on freenode.net) there's always new stuff to report there and we already have some people giving feedback on svn versions.
i have nothing in particular but if you join our IRC channel (#moving-pictures on freenode.net) there's always new stuff to report...
Hi all, I just upgraded my MP to 1.1 with the SVN from 20-10-2009. THere is a new core.dll in there (See info thread here.) WHen...
Replies
Views
I also have a 2 part movie that will not autogroup with 0.6.1 It is named: City of God CD1.avi City of God CD2.avi I have just done a clean installation of MediaPortal and all plugins, so it was a fresh database. My files are stored on the network, mapped to Z: That is the only 2 part movie I have, and had no problem...
I also have a 2 part movie that will not autogroup with 0.6.1 It is named: City of God CD1.avi City of God CD2.avi I have...
Splitting this out from the 0.61 update thread. I still have one of the main problems from 0.55c and that is matching files with...
Replies
Views
This is posted above as well but for those that dont want to mess with loading the new XML file, you can just download 0.6.2 which will also resolve this issue. More info here.
This is posted above as well but for those that dont want to mess with loading the new XML file, you can just download 0.6.2 which...
Please see the attached JPEG. I'm trying to import movie information on a new installation of MediaPortal and Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
thanks John. i'm a little late to the game, but the solution you proposed should keep all of your users happy. :)
thanks John. i'm a little late to the game, but the solution you proposed should keep all of your users happy. :)
okay, because i had some troubles with the plugin before, i'd like to ask a few questions before i start changing things (and...
Replies
Views
Thx a lot! It works like a charm!
Thx a lot! It works like a charm!
Attached is a new and greatly improved version of the MyMovies.it scrapper. Very little of the original is left. -LRFalk01
Replies
Views
Hi, I made some other changes to the script and posted it in the new thread that can be found here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/csfd-scraper-script-0-3-0-cz.124408/
Hi, I made some other changes to the script and posted it in the new thread that can be found here...
This is continuation of this thread. Czech scraper script for CSFD.cz Script for great MovingPictures plugin. Movie name...
Replies
Views
attached the moving movingpictures log
attached the moving movingpictures log
Hey Gents, Been a happy user of moving pictures but Im not sure if I set it up correctly. The movies I have got all the correct...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Manually add discs? DE
Never mind
Never mind
I don't know if i'm just stupid, but i can't find any way to manually add the dvds i have on my sheves. It would be great to be...
Replies
Views
that's ok, no problem, I'm happy to hear that something like that is planed in the future. I can wait ;-)
that's ok, no problem, I'm happy to hear that something like that is planed in the future. I can wait ;-)
Hello, thanks for the graet plugin! :thx: When I add a movie and grab the information´s from "OFDB.de"" there are no runtime...
Replies
Views
ok, lets think mp and not mce for a second.. this mysterious behavior is maybe true for ms software but for an osd or any other window to show or for an action to be executed inside of MP there has to be a reference for it in the source code, it has to be called by *something* or some action id.. it has to be programmed.. no...
ok, lets think mp and not mce for a second.. this mysterious behavior is maybe true for ms software but for an osd or any other...
Excuse my ignorance (if this has already been covered), but is there a way of bringing up the movie description (synopsis info)...
Replies
Views
You can test the following: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-tv-series-crashed-when-opening-configuration-mp1-6.123745/page-2#post-1055714
You can test the following...
After reading a post that it was possible to start the MovingPictures and MP-TVSeries plugins directly I got all excited, to...
Replies
Views
Will try out the version over the next few days. I agree this thread has gone off track with a few different issues. But, the one you have been working on is the main thing :)
Will try out the version over the next few days. I agree this thread has gone off track with a few different issues. But, the...
Personally I would rather a old 2007 movie that I have added to be down the list. In saying that but, Sutekh, you can just change...
Replies
Views
To be clear RoChess none of these things are currently planned. The point of my post was: 1) The double import method would cause a lot of usability issues not easily solved. 2) Rules to use specific scrapers for specific files would be a lot of work for a feature that few people would use. As neat as this feature would be, this fact...
To be clear RoChess none of these things are currently planned. The point of my post was: 1) The double import method would cause...
Big :thx: for releasing MovingPictures v1.0.0 beta. I was still switching between MediaPortal's MyVideos and MovingPictures v0.7.5...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Sorry for adding another "off topic" post, but is there a disscusion about this actual enhancment other than what is in the issue tracker? If not my question is: Is this functionality available ATM, even in manual naming & ordering form. I've been using the categories for a while now, but it is not as slick as I'd like and I...
Sorry for adding another "off topic" post, but is there a disscusion about this actual enhancment other than what is in the issue...
I'm interested to find out what the preference is amongst MovingPictures users on title naming when it comes to a movie series...
Replies
Views
AW: IMDb.de scraper with OFDB.de Summary Filminfo+ sounds very nice, I will test it, too. My scraper was born out of necessity. No need to be offensive, darkside40. Within the last weeks I worked on the script again, but I could not solve the issue, that some descriptions won't be "found", even if they are on the ofdb page. I...
AW: IMDb.de scraper with OFDB.de Summary Filminfo+ sounds very nice, I will test it, too. My scraper was born out of necessity. No...
I recommend to use FilmInfo+, because it is more stable and more powerful. It uses the same combination of data sources like this...
Replies
Views
Hello, "Easy" workaround for the localized language problem: replace all "www.imdb.com" with "akas.imdb.com" in the xml-script. Found the workaround on imdb.com forums, and tried it in the script - working beautifully. Attached my version in this post with version 2.0.2... Hope the version bump is OK? Personally I think this is...
Hello, "Easy" workaround for the localized language problem: replace all "www.imdb.com" with "akas.imdb.com" in the xml-script...
IMDb is upgrading their layout, which of course means the scraper will fail. It hasn't updated for everybody, you can see how it...
Replies
Views
I finaly found the problem. The modified file has to be in ProgramData instead of Program Files.
I finaly found the problem. The modified file has to be in ProgramData instead of Program Files.
I can't see any way in MP config to set my remote's Video button to go to MovingPictures, so can I do this by editing a config file...
Replies
Views
Yeah the scraper lets you put data in any field available. So everything you see on the Movie Manager tab, plus a few hidden fields like cover-art path. There is no "category" field right now, but you could populate genre with "unmatched" or something like that.
Yeah the scraper lets you put data in any field available. So everything you see on the Movie Manager tab, plus a few hidden fields...
Hey Fforde, nice to see your project shaping up! That means we won't see you work anymore on MPTVSeries, right? ;) Anyway, I...
Replies
Views
This appears to be the same issue for me too, MovPic v7.5 & MPv1.0.3.23090. It's intermittent and doesn't happen all the time. Using XP w/SP3, chipset is AMD 780g (onboard ATI 3200HD - m/board is the Gigabyte MA78GM-S2H) attached is a debug log of where it hung whilst paging down in Moving Pictures list view. I sometimes get...
This appears to be the same issue for me too, MovPic v7.5 & MPv1.0.3.23090. It's intermittent and doesn't happen all the time...
Hi I have moving pictures 0.7.3 installed and it looks great. Much better than the "my video" plugin of Mediaportal. But: when I...
Replies
Views
As far as the upcoming DVD functionality Armand is describing in relation to a bulk import method of offline media, I think the conflict will be not as great as we thought. Disk identification thus far with our test builds has been 100%, so it should not be a problem to check previously imported movies not currently tied to a disk...
As far as the upcoming DVD functionality Armand is describing in relation to a bulk import method of offline media, I think the...
Hi :) Not sure if there is already a solutions for this, but i want to describe a usw case of mine anyway. Let's take this post...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom