Moving Pictures (30 Viewers)

This is to advise that this functionality has been reinstated as well as scraping for Actors, Writers and Directors photos introduced. Have a look into this thread.
This is to advise that this functionality has been reinstated as well as scraping for Actors, Writers and Directors photos...
Hi Guys , A few monts ago i mack a mod to see actors pictures in MovingPictures ,after see the work of m3rcury , what i did...
Replies
Views
Hi RoChess, I have been ignoring my problem for a while, but it still exists. As I wrote in the post above, the MovingPictures' xbmc nfo file scraper does not follow the xmbc nfo protocol I linked to. In other words, with a vob rip, the nfo file should be in the VIDEO_TS folder (which mine are), but MovingPictures looks in the movie's...
Hi RoChess, I have been ignoring my problem for a while, but it still exists. As I wrote in the post above, the MovingPictures'...
MyMovies now encrypts the mymovies.xml file. They say in their support forums that that file was never intended for public use and...
Replies
Views
Update: I changed rendering from EVR to VRM9 and now I have no troubles (so far) playing Iron Man. So as it turns out I have also stumbled upon something else. It turns out that I can not play any BDs that have DTS-MA as the audio track. All the DD/True HD ones play fine. Also, MPC-HC will play all the files, though I haven't tested...
Update: I changed rendering from EVR to VRM9 and now I have no troubles (so far) playing Iron Man. So as it turns out I have also...
I just built a new HTPC as my old one did not have the specs to play BDs. I loaded Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit and then followed the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie Categories? DE
If you need any help I understand. I have a "paying job" too. If I can name this a payment...:D I don´t work with programming and this stuffs, but if you need something like tests or everything just tell me. I am an enthusiastic of this freeware and GNU things. Everibody working to help the community. And the professionalism that...
If you need any help I understand. I have a "paying job" too. If I can name this a payment...:D I don´t work with programming...
Hey, AWESOME Plug-in! I saw some other postings regarding keeping the "kids" videos separate from the "others." Is this...
Replies
Views
or, sqllite database browser is what does the job for me...
or, sqllite database browser is what does the job for me...
Hi. I would like to know if is there any (easy) way of editing the database. I want to change the "genres" cell, once the movie...
Replies
Views
Now that @armandp has rejoined the developing efforts, we could see full integration sooner then later. The database will have this 'collections' info, so this `could` be used to exclude movie titles from showing in the main list as-is by adjusting the SQL query accordingly, and insert them under their collection name instead. Then...
Now that @armandp has rejoined the developing efforts, we could see full integration sooner then later. The database will have...
My question is slightly different then some of the other threads I found here; including the "Grouping Movies" thread just a tad...
Replies
Views
Startup time on first launch of MediaPortal when you first upgrade to 0.7.1 will take a bit longer because it is rebuilding your sorting meta-data. This is a one time thing though and subsequent startups should be much faster. If you consistently have a slow startup time, post a bug report (in another thread or on the issue tracker)...
Startup time on first launch of MediaPortal when you first upgrade to 0.7.1 will take a bit longer because it is rebuilding your...
Current Release: 0.7.1 Public Beta I am going to dispense with the fanfare, but I wanted to quickly announce, a new version of...
Replies
Views
Thanks
Thanks
Hi all my old recordings are in wtv files how do i get Moving Pictures to process them? :)
Replies
Views
Hello, "Easy" workaround for the localized language problem: replace all "www.imdb.com" with "akas.imdb.com" in the xml-script. Found the workaround on imdb.com forums, and tried it in the script - working beautifully. Attached my version in this post with version 2.0.2... Hope the version bump is OK? Personally I think this is...
Hello, "Easy" workaround for the localized language problem: replace all "www.imdb.com" with "akas.imdb.com" in the xml-script...
IMDb is upgrading their layout, which of course means the scraper will fail. It hasn't updated for everybody, you can see how it...
Replies
Views
Once all movies are imported, export proper full XBMC NFO compatible files with MovPicNFO, and then you can adjust all the NFOs with whatever rating you want, and then do a very quick re-import. You can even do it off-line, because the XBMC NFO scraper (you'll have to make it the primary scraper obviously) will get all the data from...
Once all movies are imported, export proper full XBMC NFO compatible files with MovPicNFO, and then you can adjust all the NFOs...
I am getting a really strange issue from the Moving Pictures Importer. Let me 1st give u a heads up, i transferred my whole MP DB...
Replies
Views
We have the same issue, files scattered over 4 different HD's. My solution was to create a small 'Media' partition (or dir), then using the 'Hardlink shell extension' Link Shell Extension I added all the movie directories and tv series etc all into the Media dir with this tool (I used 'junction') So now I have a media dir with tv...
We have the same issue, files scattered over 4 different HD's. My solution was to create a small 'Media' partition (or dir), then...
Is there a rule on how to organize movie files on harddisk. I have all my movies (ISO, MKV, AVI, etc.) in one folder. For "Vista...
Replies
Views
that delay is something we can not fix, but the fix will account for the delay ;)
that delay is something we can not fix, but the fix will account for the delay ;)
Hoping for a little guidance on this. I'm using Virtual Clonedrive to mount ISO images (which then autoplay via PDVD7). When I...
Replies
Views
I also have a 2 part movie that will not autogroup with 0.6.1 It is named: City of God CD1.avi City of God CD2.avi I have just done a clean installation of MediaPortal and all plugins, so it was a fresh database. My files are stored on the network, mapped to Z: That is the only 2 part movie I have, and had no problem...
I also have a 2 part movie that will not autogroup with 0.6.1 It is named: City of God CD1.avi City of God CD2.avi I have...
Splitting this out from the 0.61 update thread. I still have one of the main problems from 0.55c and that is matching files with...
Replies
Views
That's the idea. In practice a lot of the functionality overlaps with the two features as they are described now. Really they are kind of the same thing, but the focus of where the filtering or tagging is assigned, is shifted. Once filtering is in place, I may have to go back and looking at the tagging enhancement and rethink a few...
That's the idea. In practice a lot of the functionality overlaps with the two features as they are described now. Really they are...
Hi fforde, I wonder if you could add the funtionality to maintain folder structures. In MyMovies I've added all my folders full of...
Replies
Views
Steve, have a look at this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/renaming-files-moving-pictures-93451/ Perhaps it helps. Thorsten
Steve, have a look at this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/renaming-files-moving-pictures-93451/...
Hello everyone, So I got my MP system (Windows 7, MP 1.1.2) set up and am now installing moving pictures. I have been taking my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have both problems with MP, startup takes forever (server and client running on XP, both X2 3000+, about 450 movies on an internal Gbit LAN, database on client side) and when it starts, browsing is sluggish and stutters. I am using 0.7.5. Is this solved or still an issue? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks a lot!
Hello, I have both problems with MP, startup takes forever (server and client running on XP, both X2 3000+, about 450 movies on an...
Thank fforde for the latest version. Everything works fine, HDDVD and Bluray works perfectly as I wanted, the only thing that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stop Movie Problem DE
That fixed it. It was originally set to EVR, I changed it to VMR9, and then back, and it's working now. Many thanks, oh great and powerful Oz. :)
That fixed it. It was originally set to EVR, I changed it to VMR9, and then back, and it's working now. Many thanks, oh great...
Running the following: Windows 7 Utl 64-bit MediaPortal 1.1.0.0 RC1 MovingPictures 1.04 Everything seems to work up until...
Replies
Views
You have some errors in log file, even when you are not using the respective plugins/etc that cause the errors, there is no sense keeping them active then either. They are: HTPC Info, Skin Info and LCD2USB.dll On a clean install one of the errors indicates an older incompatible version is in use, which should not happen if you...
You have some errors in log file, even when you are not using the respective plugins/etc that cause the errors, there is no sense...
Hello there, Last week a problem ocurred when playing avi-files in MP. When starting MP in Debug-mode the problem doesn't occur...
Replies
Views
This AND Moving Pictures 0.7.2 - WOW!!!!
This AND Moving Pictures 0.7.2 - WOW!!!!
Hi fforde i've posted this issue 2 days ago here...
Replies
Views
For IMDb+ it has been fixed and should work with all titles in English, if you do not activate options such as original title (as this undoes the detection for foreign users), but you can also not use the UK-English title option in some cases, or the British ratings. It could be that a new bug crept into IMDb+, which I can usually...
For IMDb+ it has been fixed and should work with all titles in English, if you do not activate options such as original title (as...
Hi all, My native language is Portuguese, but I have my HTPC and Mediaportal all configured in English. I also like to have the...
Replies
Views
SOLVED IT! :D Obviously, the importer was doing a fine job - it was my ripper that was causing the problems... I was using CLOWN_BD (great little program) to back up my Blu-rays so they could be used with the great moving pictures & MP front end as well as on my OPPO-83 stand alone player (I use two 1.5 Tb USB HDD - using a backup...
SOLVED IT! :D Obviously, the importer was doing a fine job - it was my ripper that was causing the problems... I was using...
I can neither make Mov pic play my AVCHD movies using external player nor using MP internal player. CAN YOU (DEV) MAKE MOVING...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Windows 7 Taskbar DE
.. regarding the original post.. another thing I found u may need to do to 'get rid' of the taskbar showing, is to switch it to the classical taskbar view. I had to do this because I didn't want MP to be 'always on top' due to needing external players to be on top at times.
.. regarding the original post.. another thing I found u may need to do to 'get rid' of the taskbar showing, is to switch it to the...
For some reason when i hit play on a movie when it plays the windows 7 taskbar can be seen on the bottom a simple alt tab fixes...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD iso mount Fail DE
Good :)
Good :)
In Moving Picture i click on play the dvd iso(8GB) mountent but the iso ejectetd in just moment.... It happens nothing!? BlueRay...
Replies
Views
PussyWagon: seems to me like you're having problems with mediaportal, not moving-pictures. In particular, codec and or DirectX problems. Any changes lately made to your system? I've been experiencing a similar symptom (not the same log entries though!) Where I had to disable and enable the topbar from within the MediaPortal...
PussyWagon: seems to me like you're having problems with mediaportal, not moving-pictures. In particular, codec and or DirectX...
I submitted a bug report as well. When you try to launch a movie that is a dvd .iso, the screen flickers, and nothing happens...
Replies
Views
sorry for not having answer you igu, ive been in working trips lately and lost focus of this thread, if you still need any kind of help to set it up, tell me.
sorry for not having answer you igu, ive been in working trips lately and lost focus of this thread, if you still need any kind of...
As the topic says, just looking for some updates on the new version, eta's and such. Been asking around but haven't got an answer...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cover Art DE
No sorry RoXoR, it is not possible right now. If there is enough desire we could maybe add this as an advanced setting. But keep in mind this is a feature that would only benefit other applications or plug-ins rather than Moving Pictures itself, so I think the priority of such an enhancement would be very low.
No sorry RoXoR, it is not possible right now. If there is enough desire we could maybe add this as an advanced setting. But keep in...
Generally I'm very pleased with the plugin, it certainly make smy movie collection look really good. For some reason scanning...
Replies
Views
Bad luck! The PopUp with the Question I know more than would like to know :cautious: Several Harddiscs are conected via USB and very often it takes more than 10s to (rewoke the disc and) mount an ISO from those. So if I could increase the default Value before Message appears, WAF factor would increase, too. ;)
Bad luck! The PopUp with the Question I know more than would like to know :cautious: Several Harddiscs are conected via USB and...
Here's an odd one. I've seen this recently with 'Sherlock Holmes' and just this week with 'Avatar', both blu-ray images. Moving...
Replies
Views
Solved the problem setting as primary importer for cover the scaraper "Local Data" and leaving for movie detail and backdrops XBMC. worked like a charm!
Solved the problem setting as primary importer for cover the scaraper "Local Data" and leaving for movie detail and backdrops XBMC...
firstly a little history... Step 1 - I began with 650 movies in one folder, with no other files in that folder. Step 2 - I...
Replies
Views
Thx a lot! It works like a charm!
Thx a lot! It works like a charm!
Attached is a new and greatly improved version of the MyMovies.it scrapper. Very little of the original is left. -LRFalk01
Replies
Views
Thank you for your quick reply. I checked as above and ended up installing MP Server V. 1.2.30. and it is still the same. In MP Server... Under General / Software Encoders Video Encoders Installed Yes CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder MainConcept MPEG Video Encoder Unlead MPEG Encoder Audio Encoders CyberLink MPEG Audio Encoder...
Thank you for your quick reply. I checked as above and ended up installing MP Server V. 1.2.30. and it is still the same. In MP...
Hi, when I start a movie from Moving Pictures 1.3.1, the audio starts playing almost immediately but the screen keeps showing the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom