Moving Pictures (35 Viewers)

We have the same issue, files scattered over 4 different HD's. My solution was to create a small 'Media' partition (or dir), then using the 'Hardlink shell extension' Link Shell Extension I added all the movie directories and tv series etc all into the Media dir with this tool (I used 'junction') So now I have a media dir with tv...
We have the same issue, files scattered over 4 different HD's. My solution was to create a small 'Media' partition (or dir), then...
Is there a rule on how to organize movie files on harddisk. I have all my movies (ISO, MKV, AVI, etc.) in one folder. For "Vista...
Replies
Views
I have similar issues on my laptop (but on final folder) I have try to add try / catch on movpic code and i can't reproduce it anymore. (lucky that i have trigger the issue with debug dll :) ) This is strange because (but surely normal) i need to add the try/catch in existent try/catch :) Now : // monitor existing paths for...
I have similar issues on my laptop (but on final folder) I have try to add try / catch on movpic code and i can't reproduce it...
MediaPortal: v1.3.0 MovingPictures: v1.5.1.1487 Lately i am having issues with Moving Pictures plugin which causes Media Portal...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the detailed info. It will come in very handy in future no doubt :)
Thanks for the detailed info. It will come in very handy in future no doubt :)
I was having a problem with TV stuttering and also noticed that the GUI was very unresponsive after stopping the stuttering TV...
Replies
Views
Lol. Who's the whining/ungratefull/rude kid? The only way you can make a wall better by knocking it down is when you actually have the skill to rebuild it better then the original. You clearly can't, so try to help instead of beeing a baby? Normally I just ignore posts like yours, but I guess sometimes the 15 year old punks acting...
Lol. Who's the whining/ungratefull/rude kid? The only way you can make a wall better by knocking it down is when you actually...
Hi, Moving Pictures have a GREAT (!!) movie import process. I really really loved it. But.... After importing all my movies, I...
Replies
Views
Thanks for starting the app, it looks like it has potential. However, here are a few issues I have noticed so far: 1) The stream works fine, but, the "Movies" section / tab never loads my collection. It days, "Loading collection..." For ever 2) The tabs / icons down the bottom are low res and all jagged 3) There is no way to...
Thanks for starting the app, it looks like it has potential. However, here are a few issues I have noticed so far: 1) The stream...
Greetings fellow movie / tvseries watchers. I have been secretly developing and using a mobile application that syncs with the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trailer Support? DE
AW: Trailer Support? Hi Fforde I love your plugin and you did a greate job. I understand that you program the plugin in your spare time and barely have time for it. But could you lower the trailer support to Milestone 1.1.0. It is the most highly valued known function (and oldest) that we await.
AW: Trailer Support? Hi Fforde I love your plugin and you did a greate job. I understand that you program the plugin in your...
I have been downloading a lot of trailers for my movie collection using Ember Media Manager and I was looking around for a way to...
Replies
Views
C
MP1 MP2 Restoring backup DE
Yes, that's fine, I actually submitted a request to have MovingPictures automatically rescrape movie information every X days, because those movie websites constantly update their info as well. You can 'Star' it yourself to be kept informed about progress at: Issue 727 - moving-pictures - Extra option to automatically update movie...
Yes, that's fine, I actually submitted a request to have MovingPictures automatically rescrape movie information every X days...
Hey, I've made a fresh install of Windows and MP. I just copied the database file and the thumbs folder back. Or anything...
Replies
Views
ofird, are you sure the fixed dll is still in place? there has not been an official release with the fix yet.
ofird, are you sure the fixed dll is still in place? there has not been an official release with the fix yet.
I have MP 1.3 Alpha with Moving Pictures 1.3.1.1350. From the upgrade to 1.3a the I suddenly lose movies from the db and they are...
Replies
Views
AW: Issue with coverart of some movies Hi! Now i have reworked all the covers! If i delete now the Covers\Thumbs folder, does MovingPictures create new thumbs or must i add the covers in musicmanager by hand? Best regards Helios
AW: Issue with coverart of some movies Hi! Now i have reworked all the covers! If i delete now the Covers\Thumbs folder, does...
Hi Devs! With some movies i have an issue with coverart! The wrong one will be shown! I have stored coverart as "folder.jpg"...
Replies
Views
Once all movies are imported, export proper full XBMC NFO compatible files with MovPicNFO, and then you can adjust all the NFOs with whatever rating you want, and then do a very quick re-import. You can even do it off-line, because the XBMC NFO scraper (you'll have to make it the primary scraper obviously) will get all the data from...
Once all movies are imported, export proper full XBMC NFO compatible files with MovPicNFO, and then you can adjust all the NFOs...
I am getting a really strange issue from the Moving Pictures Importer. Let me 1st give u a heads up, i transferred my whole MP DB...
Replies
Views
Nickel, merci pour l'info !
Nickel, merci pour l'info !
Hi, I have update allocine.xml Update regex for film details. Update get_cover_art. Update the imdb_id retrieval. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ofdb.de DE
Sorry im realy stupid, i have downloaded the new Moving Pictures version, but i have only copied the skin files and not the plugin itself, now i have the new Moving picture Plugin and the 1.0.3 Ofdb script instead of the 1.0.3 , now it works without problems
Sorry im realy stupid, i have downloaded the new Moving Pictures version, but i have only copied the skin files and not the plugin...
hi, I decided to start a new thread for this, because I think a couple of people have some issues with the german database, ofdb.de...
Replies
Views
Took the generic skin for a torture ride. I can't make it crash or freeze up at all with the 0.7 stable. Thanks for helping me pin it it down.
Took the generic skin for a torture ride. I can't make it crash or freeze up at all with the 0.7 stable. Thanks for helping me pin...
I have a major bug:( I play a Serie in TVseries, press esc (Serie is still running) and go to Moving Pictures. Now it crashes and...
Replies
Views
uMCEPlayer5.exe should work with a remote
uMCEPlayer5.exe should work with a remote
Does the new version of TMT works as well as TMT3 did ? Are there any configuration changes ? Did anybody tried it ?
Replies
Views
My bad, LFalk pointed out you already posted the log files. And I noticed something weird. It seems that MovingPictures freaks out over your usage of Ý in the import path. Because I see that internal properties get messed up, which is why nothing shows (as they no longer match up). Now I'll talk to developers to get this...
My bad, LFalk pointed out you already posted the log files. And I noticed something weird. It seems that MovingPictures freaks...
First I want say hello to everybody as it's my first post here and i'm absolutely greenhorn with mp My problem is with movie...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Automatic Scan of Movies without MP (1 Viewer) DE
For external scrapping, you can use XBNE, support of MyVidéo database, but not sure if all collumns are supported.
For external scrapping, you can use XBNE, support of MyVidéo database, but not sure if all collumns are supported.
Is there a way through Moving Pictures Config.exe to start config - do a scan and autoclose when ready? So i can do an automatic...
Replies
Views
sorry for not having answer you igu, ive been in working trips lately and lost focus of this thread, if you still need any kind of help to set it up, tell me.
sorry for not having answer you igu, ive been in working trips lately and lost focus of this thread, if you still need any kind of...
As the topic says, just looking for some updates on the new version, eta's and such. Been asking around but haven't got an answer...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Latest Release DE
Duh, didn't know 1.6 was out of MP - upgraded and fixed.
Duh, didn't know 1.6 was out of MP - upgraded and fixed.
Why is the installer not being updated with the latest release from the changelog...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video Formats? DE
I've got MP 1 and Moving-Pictures installed using the PureVision skin. Everything seems to work fine from Moving Pictures until I select one of my movies (all ISOs). I see the Daemon Tools timer on the screen telling me it's mounting, then the moving doesn't start playing. This works fine using standard "Video" selection withing...
I've got MP 1 and Moving-Pictures installed using the PureVision skin. Everything seems to work fine from Moving Pictures until I...
Hi Can you tell me what video formats moving pitures will be able to read? Do I need to convert all my movies to avi? Now...
Replies
Views
Sorry I was not more clear on how to modify the script, and thanks for the info. As for the problems with the speed of IMDb, there is not much that we can do about that. They intentionally try to impede automatic data retrieval like we are doing, some of it we can work around but some of it we can not. The data is less complete but...
Sorry I was not more clear on how to modify the script, and thanks for the info. As for the problems with the speed of IMDb, there...
Hello, I have updated to latest version 0.7.2 and i wanted to make a fresh clean database import so i deleted my database file...
Replies
Views
The combination of the new StreamedMP ...Moving Pictures 1.0 look (along with new backdrop art and category art) makes for a very nice look!! Thanks guys for the information and pointers in that area! Especially as I was on my last ounce of awakeness this morning(after going all night) And whether its the addition of the...
The combination of the new StreamedMP ...Moving Pictures 1.0 look (along with new backdrop art and category art) makes for a very...
Hi I have just installed Media Portal 1.1.0 with StreamedMP and Moving Pictures I have about 100 titles installed on a separate...
Replies
Views
getlib.com Chinese database
getlib.com Chinese database
I see a lot of people requesting some sites (myself included) all around in other topics, which would quickly become very...
Replies
Views
I have not installed TV Server as the laptop I am using does not have a TV card. My installation is Windows 7 Enterprise. Will check with "ProcessExplorer" if there is anything using too much CPU or memory.
I have not installed TV Server as the laptop I am using does not have a TV card. My installation is Windows 7 Enterprise. Will...
Hi everyone. I have just upgraded to MP 1.4.0. on Windows 7 - 32 bit. When using moving-pictures, I am getting stuttering when...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cover Art DE
No sorry RoXoR, it is not possible right now. If there is enough desire we could maybe add this as an advanced setting. But keep in mind this is a feature that would only benefit other applications or plug-ins rather than Moving Pictures itself, so I think the priority of such an enhancement would be very low.
No sorry RoXoR, it is not possible right now. If there is enough desire we could maybe add this as an advanced setting. But keep in...
Generally I'm very pleased with the plugin, it certainly make smy movie collection look really good. For some reason scanning...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have exactly same problem with latest release of moving pictures (0.7.5). 2009-08-25 22:00:12.078125 [ERROR][6]: Exception :Illegal characters in path. 2009-08-25 22:00:12.078125 [ERROR][6]: site :Void CheckInvalidPathChars(System.String) 2009-08-25 22:00:12.078125 [ERROR][6]: source :mscorlib 2009-08-25...
Hi, I have exactly same problem with latest release of moving pictures (0.7.5). 2009-08-25 22:00:12.078125 [ERROR][6]...
When i enable moving pictures mediaportal crashes, also the mediaportal configuration crahes when moving pictures is enable. When i...
Replies
Views
:thx: Thanks, RoChess, then I will rather have to wait, becuase I don't compile SVNs by myself. Is it just one dll that has to be exchanged ? mars
:thx: Thanks, RoChess, then I will rather have to wait, becuase I don't compile SVNs by myself. Is it just one dll that has...
Thanks to the efforts of zenitram (Jerome Martinez) as a MediaInfo developer, a weird delay bug has been solved. Linked below is...
Replies
Views
Ahh a topic close to my heart :) We had a big discussion on the meedios forums about this when I first built the site. Users cried that they wanted Hi res 2000 pixel images on the site. Technically it isn't actually a problem but the question was asked _why_ do we need them. Lets take a 1080p display. That's 1920 pixels wide maximum...
Ahh a topic close to my heart :) We had a big discussion on the meedios forums about this when I first built the site. Users cried...
Good job on the plugin, as a current MyFilms/AMC user the plugin is delightfuly easy to use! ...But, the posters from...
Replies
Views
+1 for X-factor Yes, X-factor works with 1.1 but the Multiimage bug in MP makes the backdrop in x-factor fail. Read cul8er's note about this in the About the X-Factor Skin (R340) note. Cheers FreeFrag
+1 for X-factor Yes, X-factor works with 1.1 but the Multiimage bug in MP makes the backdrop in x-factor fail. Read cul8er's...
I checked three skins for Moving Pictures: - Blue3wide - PureVisionHD - BlackGlass And none of them is the best for Moving...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movies Not Found DE
I am having the same problem . Ramdom movies just dont show up . I dont use utorrent so that cant be my problem . No matter what i do the scan never picks them up . You mention that the files might be locked . How would i check this ? Cheers.
I am having the same problem . Ramdom movies just dont show up . I dont use utorrent so that cant be my problem . No matter what i...
I'm having a recurring issue that is quite annoying. On some occassions when I add a new movie to the directory scanned by...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving Pictures and forced subtitles (1 Viewer) DE
Oh sorry, I have forgotten that this is an english thread :D. This setting could have been called a little bit different. Not everyone could know what is ment here.
Oh sorry, I have forgotten that this is an english thread :D. This setting could have been called a little bit different. Not...
I want to set in MP config that moving pictures is auto loading only forced subtitles. What I have done: Select subtitle engine...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom