Moving Pictures (27 Viewers)

Updated a few lines from vuegos xml file: >Nästa Vy< -> >Nästa vy< >Senaste åretLast Year< -> >Senaste året< >Filmdetaljer< -> >Filminformation< >Uppdatera detaljer< -> >Updatera information< >...Daemon Tools.< -> >...Daemon Tools/VCD.<
Updated a few lines from vuegos xml file: >Nästa Vy< -> >Nästa vy< >Senaste åretLast Year< -> >Senaste året< >Filmdetaljer< ->...
I updated the file since there were to many strings missing. Can anyone chip in with lines 73-75? I'm not sure in what context...
Replies
Views
Hello, i added two lines in the french xml because it missed two translations for unwatched movies and recently added movies in the first page of the moving picture interface. I also corrected one or two mistakes (Deverouiller -> Déverrouiller). I always used the videos menu of MP because i had problems with my movies in my old...
Hello, i added two lines in the french xml because it missed two translations for unwatched movies and recently added movies in...
Hello, i added two lines in the french xml because it missed two translations for unwatched movies and recently added movies in...
Replies
Views
ok i have install it and it works. thanks
ok i have install it and it works. thanks
If I want Moving Pictures update from version 0.7.0 to version 0.7.2 Can i install it without lost the database?
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a question. Is there a way to update your folders en movies in MP itself? Now I have to restart MP to see the updated movieinformation. I have a homegroup, and with my gamepc I download movies, en my HTPC streams the movies to my TV. It works perfect, but I have to restart MP to see my complete downloads...
Hello! I have a question. Is there a way to update your folders en movies in MP itself? Now I have to restart MP to see the...
Hello! I have a question. Is there a way to update your folders en movies in MP itself? Now I have to restart MP to see the...
Replies
Views
No, here is the log. I tested it on 2 movies ("Planet Erde - Das ultimative Porträt unseres Planeten" and the last one is "Das Weltnaturerbe - Schätze unserer Erde") where each has 5 BDs. Each movie has a problem on one BD, see the log with the detailed error. Watching all the BDs is no problem. It didn't take an effect.
No, here is the log. I tested it on 2 movies ("Planet Erde - Das ultimative Porträt unseres Planeten" and the last one is "Das...
I have 5 Bluray Discs which are grouped as a collection in MovPic config. Everything works like a charm how it should be. But I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 update list DE
Nope movie didnt need a match to be selected, it just didnt add til the reboot of the program.
Nope movie didnt need a match to be selected, it just didnt add til the reboot of the program.
Is it possible to scan the Movies folder automatically in the background? every x mins or every set time, like schedule a task.
Replies
Views
I don't really know how to report this as I have not got any responce, so I have added this to Issue Tracker :): Issue 983 - moving-pictures - Need update in Swedish language file - A movies plugin for the MediaPortal media center application. - Google Project Hosting
I don't really know how to report this as I have not got any responce, so I have added this to Issue Tracker :): Issue 983 -...
Hi! I have an update for the Swedish language file :D <string Field="AllMovies">Alls filmer</string> Should be <string...
Replies
Views
UPDATE: This version is now released, see this thread. I know I mentioned this in a few other places, but just so everyone is on the same page, we will be creating a Maintenance Release most likely within a week. This release will be tagged 0.5.3, and will contain bug fixes only, no new features. Once this is completed we are going...
UPDATE: This version is now released, see this thread. I know I mentioned this in a few other places, but just so everyone is on...
UPDATE: This version is now released, see this thread. I know I mentioned this in a few other places, but just so everyone is on...
Replies
Views
Yeah the scraper lets you put data in any field available. So everything you see on the Movie Manager tab, plus a few hidden fields like cover-art path. There is no "category" field right now, but you could populate genre with "unmatched" or something like that.
Yeah the scraper lets you put data in any field available. So everything you see on the Movie Manager tab, plus a few hidden fields...
Hey Fforde, nice to see your project shaping up! That means we won't see you work anymore on MPTVSeries, right? ;) Anyway, I...
Replies
Views
I have reviewed your Universal Media Manager platform in the past and have a few reservations about it. If you are interested in discussing collaboration though, jump on our IRC channel and we can talk.
I have reviewed your Universal Media Manager platform in the past and have a few reservations about it. If you are interested in...
We got a bunch of the dev's that wrote many of the 3rd party apps for XBMC's nfo file (and images) generation together to form Team...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Uninstall??? DE
thanks, just did that. it didn't help my problem, though. off to the other thread.
thanks, just did that. it didn't help my problem, though. off to the other thread.
How do I uninstall this plugin? I am running Win7 32 bit if that makes any difference. I can't figure it out. I am trying to run...
Replies
Views
C
Ok, added one new movie and the error is gone.
Ok, added one new movie and the error is gone.
Hey, when choosing unignore all files MP crashes. I don't know if it's right here, because there's nothin' special in the...
Replies
Views
C
Still trying to fix this as I've spent hours upon hours all together setting my movies up including custom categories etc.. I hope I can repair the database somehow. I know I'm sounding like a broken record but this database means a lot to me as corny as that sounds.
Still trying to fix this as I've spent hours upon hours all together setting my movies up including custom categories etc.. I hope...
Hey guys, whenever I try to add a movie as a blank title or click custom search string I get an "unhandled exception error box...
Replies
Views
I found a resolution to this issue has already been posted before, the movingpictures.db3 file had some corruption in it, and going to a previous backup resolved this issue. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/moving-pictures-scans-new-movies-indefinitely-unhandled-error-in-mediascanner.107859/#post-865342
I found a resolution to this issue has already been posted before, the movingpictures.db3 file had some corruption in it, and...
I am not sure if this is the correct location to post this but I have been having issues with movingpictures giving me the...
Replies
Views
this is the bug report on MP's issue tracker: http://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/issues/detail?id=963 Vote for it if you are also interested. Many Thanks to the developers :)
this is the bug report on MP's issue tracker: http://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/issues/detail?id=963 Vote for it if you...
as the title says. in the past, i used to be able to shift-click a bunch of movies and send them back to the importer to re-import...
Replies
Views
SOLVED!! Problem solved. It turns out the toshiba files files are not in the windows/temp folder but another temp folder, and they don't show up with standard windows search. But this link below, post 10, has a zip which includes the installation files themselves - no need to chase ghost files :D It will install the Toshiba UDF...
SOLVED!! Problem solved. It turns out the toshiba files files are not in the windows/temp folder but another temp folder, and...
Hi, I just added a new client (Asrock ION 330HT-BD) with a Blu-ray/HDDVD drive. However, I cannot see the files on a Blu-ray...
Replies
Views
Turned out it was that I have just recently changed Windows font size to a smaller size. Changed it back to the size when I installed Mediaportal and all is well. Thanks fforde! J
Turned out it was that I have just recently changed Windows font size to a smaller size. Changed it back to the size when I...
Hi, Everythings working well with my setup except that since yesterday, I cannot re-send a couple of my movies in the Movie...
Replies
Views
Well... first, you are reviving a dead thread... and second, you are posting about something that is MediaPortal related in the Moving Picture subforum. I am very sorry you are having issue and I wish I could help you but I think you will get better results in a MediaPortal dedicated subforum.
Well... first, you are reviving a dead thread... and second, you are posting about something that is MediaPortal related in the...
Hey all, I have just installed moving pictures and loaded my movies from hdd in configuaration, but I am having trouble playing...
Replies
Views
Update: I changed rendering from EVR to VRM9 and now I have no troubles (so far) playing Iron Man. So as it turns out I have also stumbled upon something else. It turns out that I can not play any BDs that have DTS-MA as the audio track. All the DD/True HD ones play fine. Also, MPC-HC will play all the files, though I haven't tested...
Update: I changed rendering from EVR to VRM9 and now I have no troubles (so far) playing Iron Man. So as it turns out I have also...
I just built a new HTPC as my old one did not have the specs to play BDs. I loaded Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit and then followed the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Unable to play disk DE
Sorry for not replying soon... holidays and all that. I did find a copy of 2.3.0, uninstalled 1.0 and put 2.3.0 back on. Everything works just as I want and need, with the same settings as 1.0 had. No idea what was up, but something on my system prevented 1.0 from playing ISO files automatically. Same settings were set for playing...
Sorry for not replying soon... holidays and all that. I did find a copy of 2.3.0, uninstalled 1.0 and put 2.3.0 back on...
Hi I just installed mp1 and latest moving pictures. I use deamon tool to mount my moves wich are stored in iso/img format...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just added a new client (Asrock ION 330HT-BD) with a Blu-ray/HDDVD drive. This has finally enabled me to rip my Blu-ray discs to my media server (WHS). I used makemkv 0.5.1 to rip. I ripped the movie "Pan's Labyrinth" (VC-1, DTS-HD 7.1 and DTS 5.1 as audio tracks, english subtitles) However, I cannot play the ripped file...
Hi, I just added a new client (Asrock ION 330HT-BD) with a Blu-ray/HDDVD drive. This has finally enabled me to rip my Blu-ray discs...
Hi, I just added a new client (Asrock ION 330HT-BD) with a Blu-ray/HDDVD drive. This has finally enabled me to rip my Blu-ray discs...
Replies
Views
Just updated my hole system, MePo 1.6 pre + all plugins + new clean win 8.1 and moving pictures 16 beta I fell over this and im unsure if its OV 16 beta or not thats the issue I have 18 streetracing dvd's 15 of then are found by importer, not movie info, but found on disk, and i manually add them as black But the last 3 are not seen...
Just updated my hole system, MePo 1.6 pre + all plugins + new clean win 8.1 and moving pictures 16 beta I fell over this and im...
Just updated my hole system, MePo 1.6 pre + all plugins + new clean win 8.1 and moving pictures 16 beta I fell over this and im...
Replies
Views
Sounds more like an OS/Driver issue then.
Sounds more like an OS/Driver issue then.
Hi, I'm new to mediaportal and I have a big problem with moving pictures advanced configuration. When I open it, I can see the...
Replies
Views
That did it. Thanks!
That did it. Thanks!
I've just started using this plugin and am really liking it, but unfortunately in learning to use it I've ignored a few files I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UK IMDb Scraper DE
Any movie imported with scraper A will continue to use scraper A, even if you add scraper B or delete scraper A. You have to sent the movie back to the importer so that it can be properly linked with the new scanner. This is only the case at ID level, so if you update a scraper, then a refresh will indeed use the new revision...
Any movie imported with scraper A will continue to use scraper A, even if you add scraper B or delete scraper A. You have to sent...
Hi With the new filtering in Moving Pictures it became apparent that the certification was based on the Motion Picture...
Replies
Views
Made these trails this morning for moving pictures custom intros, I think they work pretty well so I though I would share them. There are 6 of them with the six different bbfc ratings to be used with ver 1.3+ wildcards.
Made these trails this morning for moving pictures custom intros, I think they work pretty well so I though I would share them...
Made these trails this morning for moving pictures custom intros, I think they work pretty well so I though I would share them...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Two quick questions DE
AW: Two quick questions as rekenaar suggested try autostart plugin. newest version can be found in this post in the french part of the forum. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/les-plugins-366/autostart-pour-mp-1-1-alpha-67877/#post493208 alternatively you can configure mp (mpconfig\general) to re-start in the last active window...
AW: Two quick questions as rekenaar suggested try autostart plugin. newest version can be found in this post in the french part of...
Hi, I just discovered moving pictures and it's fantastic, I had a couple of questions though- is it possible to rename 'moving...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Two Movies One ISO DE
AW: Two Movies One ISO Hello. To create Hardlinks is really easy using this Freeware HardLink ShellExtension. A "must have" for everyone i think. I'm using Hardlinks (Junctions) to have my movies, tv- shows,... spread over lots of Hds in a single shared folder on my server. So there's only a single import path in MovPic or TVSeries...
AW: Two Movies One ISO Hello. To create Hardlinks is really easy using this Freeware HardLink ShellExtension. A "must have" for...
Grandpa was coming to visit over Christmas and I bought a Bing Crosby DVD set for him to watch. I successfully added the .iso...
Replies
Views
Ah, the "MyMusicVideos" plugin is really nice to know! I don't need it by myself (my two music videos do not need to be administrated), but I understood that some users need something like that. Concerning BBC dokus - it gets more complicated when they are translated to German and aired differently to the original versions. The...
Ah, the "MyMusicVideos" plugin is really nice to know! I don't need it by myself (my two music videos do not need to be...
I have seen a few times around here people mentioning issues with loading a TV Series into Moving Pictures, or maybe a Music DVD. I...
Replies
Views
Thank you :)
Thank you :)
hi fforde,today i've did another try and tested MP with M. Pictures on a new and clean Vista SP1 x64 OS but again i can no longer...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom