Moving Pictures (45 Viewers)

right okay so i'll edit the thumbs entry like that, so that it is pointing to the shared drive. but i'll need only the moving pics database on the shared drive though.
right okay so i'll edit the thumbs entry like that, so that it is pointing to the shared drive. but i'll need only the moving pics...
i have my movies stored on a NAS and have 2 machines which i want to share a single database (it makes it easier when i edit/update...
Replies
Views
I already did. That issue could be merged with Issue 212: Support downloading and selection of multiple backdrops
I already did. That issue could be merged with Issue 212: Support downloading and selection of multiple backdrops
Hey, i wanna to know if it's planned to make it possible to appove "Not regornized" movies from the GUI, instead of having to open...
Replies
Views
The first thing todo is add an OnlineVideos site for HOME | iVid il portale dei trailer . You can either do it yourself or try to convince someone else from italy to do it...
The first thing todo is add an OnlineVideos site for HOME | iVid il portale dei trailer . You can either do it yourself or try to...
Hey! As far i can see now, the trailer function is not very well implemented? When i select a movie in Moving Pictures GUI, and...
Replies
Views
i have nothing in particular but if you join our IRC channel (#moving-pictures on freenode.net) there's always new stuff to report there and we already have some people giving feedback on svn versions.
i have nothing in particular but if you join our IRC channel (#moving-pictures on freenode.net) there's always new stuff to report...
Hi all, I just upgraded my MP to 1.1 with the SVN from 20-10-2009. THere is a new core.dll in there (See info thread here.) WHen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trailer Support? (1 Viewer) DE
AW: Trailer Support? Hi Fforde I love your plugin and you did a greate job. I understand that you program the plugin in your spare time and barely have time for it. But could you lower the trailer support to Milestone 1.1.0. It is the most highly valued known function (and oldest) that we await.
AW: Trailer Support? Hi Fforde I love your plugin and you did a greate job. I understand that you program the plugin in your...
I have been downloading a lot of trailers for my movie collection using Ember Media Manager and I was looking around for a way to...
Replies
Views
Probably it uses SQL requests instead of some MovPics API, that's why
Probably it uses SQL requests instead of some MovPics API, that's why
Hello folks, I have been trying to tidy up my movies & Moving Pictures, so i have been going through getting rid of double entries...
Replies
Views
Automatic refresh rate works almost perfect for me - MP starts in 50Hz (using PAL) as usual and when I play a Blu-Ray Moving Pictures starts Arcsoft TMT and changes the refresh rate to 24p. But when I close down TMT and return to MP again the refresh rate is still 24p. I've tried playing a DVD (which should play in 50Hz) but MP is...
Automatic refresh rate works almost perfect for me - MP starts in 50Hz (using PAL) as usual and when I play a Blu-Ray Moving...
Hi everyone, I'm new in the forum and I'm really impressed by what can be done via MP. I have a question regarding BD ISO...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/imdb-scraper-short-long-summary-imdb-rt-score-us-uk-rating-more-93838/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/imdb-scraper-short-long-summary-imdb-rt-score-us-uk-rating-more-93838/
i have disable all movie details data source except imdb data source. i have imdb uk 2.0.3, imbd 2.0.2, imdb with rotten tomato. i...
Replies
Views
I already have deamon tools pro installed so I went in and turned on auto-mount. But Media Portal is still giving me the same error message about not being able to mount the image. "Sorry, failed mounting DVD image." EDIT: figured it out, the file name was incorrect. I am used to using Daemon Tools Lite, but I picked up pro when...
I already have deamon tools pro installed so I went in and turned on auto-mount. But Media Portal is still giving me the same...
My Quest for a decent media center continues. So far I have tried Windows 7 Media Center - boring interface, has problems playing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Grouping of movies DE
Yay (y)
Yay (y)
I've been thinking of a way to group movies according to the folderstructure of the movies of my server. I think it's relatively...
Replies
Views
As a C# programmer myself, these are some things I think are worth considering: 0) Allow the user to elect which database to use (SQL Server, MySql, or SQLite) - installed default would SQLite, and user would have to acquire/install the desired database software if he doesn't want to use the default. 1) Allow the user top specify...
As a C# programmer myself, these are some things I think are worth considering: 0) Allow the user to elect which database to use...
Hi! Several issues with moving pictures have been bothering me for too long now. Primarily because I run a centralized sqllite...
Replies
Views
The vast majority seems to be downloading now! Thanks for the help Robbo100
The vast majority seems to be downloading now! Thanks for the help Robbo100
Is ther a problem with MovieDB.org, as I no longer get any backdrops automatically? I can download and manually assign the...
Replies
Views
I also suspected MediaInfo which is why just created an empty file, remember? I still got the MediaScanner errors. Another clue to that this is no MediaInfo scanner issue is that the import works if I disable the IMDb scraper. I've done the test on two computers, one with the MediaInfo application installed and one without. I...
I also suspected MediaInfo which is why just created an empty file, remember? I still got the MediaScanner errors. Another clue to...
Hi all, So this is the first problem I have had with moving pictures in the last 4 years of using MP. Basically, I did a fresh...
Replies
Views
I think that link you posted is if you want to use Media Portal Audio Renderer. You might want to do that, it uses WASAPI and passes all audio through to your amp as PCM but does something clever with quality and a/v syncing. I use that option for a client PC that is a fairly low powered spec. For my main HTPC in the lounge I just...
I think that link you posted is if you want to use Media Portal Audio Renderer. You might want to do that, it uses WASAPI and...
Hello all, I installed Mediaportal yesterday, coming from XBMC i wanted to try something else because it wouldnt list 25% of my...
Replies
Views
Keep in mind there is another project to allow remote (and local) access to your MediaPortal collections via smartphones, laptops or other desktops. MPExtended @ http://mpextended.github.com/ You can even stream MP-LiveTV with it.
Keep in mind there is another project to allow remote (and local) access to your MediaPortal collections via smartphones, laptops...
Hi, I've made a web app called MPMovie (for want of a better name) with an associated desktop sync app to complement Moving...
Replies
Views
Hello Jimmyo, I have the pretty same Problem: Mounting an Image is only succesfull, if I use a AHK script to Start Power DVD (which runs until the movie/PowerDVD is closed). Unfortunatly if PowerDVD is started via script, the Navigation Bar of PowerDVD is allways on Top. I have to make a Mouse move with Keyboard/-pad, to get...
Hello Jimmyo, I have the pretty same Problem: Mounting an Image is only succesfull, if I use a AHK script to Start Power DVD...
Hi all, some time is gone since I've watched a 3D BluRay. Yesterday I decided to "do it again". I've installed PowerDVD 15 Ultra...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Multi-Part Movies DE
Ah good stuff! I'm impressed by the speed and the amount of work going into this plugin :)
Ah good stuff! I'm impressed by the speed and the amount of work going into this plugin :)
Hi all. How does MovingPictures handle multi-part movies (for example, MyMovie_part1.mkv and MyMovie_part2.mkv)? Do I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi Rick164, i own only 2 3D Blu-Rays but all of the have the additional folder "BDMV\STREAM\SSIF". It seems to me that the foldername SSIF could be used to differ 3D Blu-Rays from normal Blu-Rays. So perhaps, if you write in your batch something like "IF EXIST F:\BDMV\STREAM\SSIF goto Enable3D" would make the code easier? I will try...
Hi Rick164, i own only 2 3D Blu-Rays but all of the have the additional folder "BDMV\STREAM\SSIF". It seems to me that the...
Hi, When using the external player option in Moving pictures it's not possible to parse if it's a 2d/3d movie and specify 24p...
Replies
Views
Re: Re : Is it possible to store backdrops in movie folder? Tried it and it works. Amazing. It is new dimension of the Moving Picture! JiRo.
Re: Re : Is it possible to store backdrops in movie folder? Tried it and it works. Amazing. It is new dimension of the Moving...
i see that in version 0.6.1 Issue #198: Advanced feature to load backdrops from movie folder caused importer to fail. Was...
Replies
Views
We would definitely like to use MPEI but we are waiting for it to be included with a stable version of MediaPortal. Because we currently support MediaPortal 1.0.2 (the last stable release) we can not yet go with MPEI as our exclusive installer. As soon as MediaPortal 1.1 Final is released we will switch to MPEI. EDIT: Just to be...
We would definitely like to use MPEI but we are waiting for it to be included with a stable version of MediaPortal. Because we...
Will there be a MPI installer for version 0.8? That would improve usability and help a lot of people over the edge to try it out, I...
Replies
Views
thanks John. i'm a little late to the game, but the solution you proposed should keep all of your users happy. :)
thanks John. i'm a little late to the game, but the solution you proposed should keep all of your users happy. :)
okay, because i had some troubles with the plugin before, i'd like to ask a few questions before i start changing things (and...
Replies
Views
Also der OFDB Scrapper Funktioniert seit gestern wieder Habe 200 Filme über OFDB upgedatet...
Also der OFDB Scrapper Funktioniert seit gestern wieder Habe 200 Filme über OFDB upgedatet...
Hello, I have the problem that moving pictures with ofdb.de as scraper isn't working since yesterday. Is it because of the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving Pictures DE
Compiled, and running. Wow, excellent work - I think every database crawler should work like this. Intuitive and fast. I like it. :D -- Craig.
Compiled, and running. Wow, excellent work - I think every database crawler should work like this. Intuitive and fast. I like...
Hi all, I've taken a look at the issue list for 0.5.5 - and it appears most of the major requirements have been met for this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Suggestion for cover for hd movies (1 Viewer) DE
True but that does not then mean Moving Pictures will have logo support ready tomorrow. In fact I have a feeling it will be afew months still based on their forecast for when issue 17 will be incorporated. The last Moving Pictures update was over a month ago so I guess I'm just not as optimistic as most.
True but that does not then mean Moving Pictures will have logo support ready tomorrow. In fact I have a feeling it will be afew...
i know mediainfo hasn't been implemented yet but when it will be i would like to suggest the following. all my videos that are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Queueing files DE
Hi fforde, I was adding movies to my collection that I burned on DVD's a while back. And I had a case where, when I open the MovPic Configuration, it would start looking for new files on my network shares, like: 'scanning local sources...", then "queing files..." and then this was where it stuck (as we know by now) but then at this...
Hi fforde, I was adding movies to my collection that I burned on DVD's a while back. And I had a case where, when I open the MovPic...
I'm using Moving Pictures 1.4 with MediaPortal 1.3 Alpha and have an issue with the Movie importer tab. There seems to always be...
Replies
Views
I am using SAF5 currently and am leaving it to use the FFDShow DXVA filters until I try a wired network. I was just trying to say that if I still have issue once im using Gig-E I will try to change my filter settings im MP. I have a nice setup with FFShow and don't want to go back to MPC filters unless very necessary. I have not...
I am using SAF5 currently and am leaving it to use the FFDShow DXVA filters until I try a wired network. I was just trying to say...
I am having issues with playback of HD movies over WiFi. I can play them without issue in MPC-HC but MP just stutters and then...
Replies
Views
it would be nice! work together and it will be better then it already is :P
it would be nice! work together and it will be better then it already is :P
In another post I pointed my fellow MP'ers to a fine program called Sublight. It is an automatic subtitle downloader which is...
Replies
Views
I guess that's what I'll do then. I guess I was wondering if the import rules were capable of doing this automatically so I could prevent all manual steps. However, its not really that big of a chore. :) After joining them and loading the movie in MP, I am presented with a "Stacked Movie" dialog that says "Please select disk to...
I guess that's what I'll do then. I guess I was wondering if the import rules were capable of doing this automatically so I could...
Just posted this in media portal section.Mod there said to post my question here Hi To All,My first post ( In the right area i...
Replies
Views
No, it's not possible. Info retrieval for subtitle search is only possible in plugin windows, not OSD.
No, it's not possible. Info retrieval for subtitle search is only possible in plugin windows, not OSD.
As you might know, SubCentral, a new centralized plugin for subtitle management in MediaPortal is due to be released soon. As part...
Replies
Views
Anyone still interested in Synchronizing multiple clients should have a look at this new plugin!!
Anyone still interested in Synchronizing multiple clients should have a look at this new plugin!!
Moving Pictures is THE plug-in for MP! Great work. :D I know it has been discussed in many threads, I still dare to bring it up...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom