Moving Pictures (47 Viewers)

I uploaded two movie covers and one backdrop to themoviedb.org yesterday, but movingpictures just will not download them. Themoviedb.org is listed as the 1st choice in the importer, they are visible on the website, but they wont get downloaded. Do I need to wait a certain amount of time before they are available for Movingpictures...
I uploaded two movie covers and one backdrop to themoviedb.org yesterday, but movingpictures just will not download them...
I uploaded two movie covers and one backdrop to themoviedb.org yesterday, but movingpictures just will not download them...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Problem: With some BluRays I have a black screen and just sound. If MediaPortal is closed, playback is fine. Is it possible to add an option to "Configuring Bluray and HDDVD playback" to close MediPortal (and not only hide)? Greetings BERND
Hello, I have a Problem: With some BluRays I have a black screen and just sound. If MediaPortal is closed, playback is fine...
Hello, I have a Problem: With some BluRays I have a black screen and just sound. If MediaPortal is closed, playback is fine...
Replies
Views
Hi I am quite new to mediaportal after defecting from Media center. :P So far the journey has been painful, but making progress, and absolutely delighted with Mediaportal and all its options. I only have a few small issues to resolve, and one is with Moving pictures hogging 100% of disc drive when media portal is started up...
Hi I am quite new to mediaportal after defecting from Media center. :P So far the journey has been painful, but making...
Hi I am quite new to mediaportal after defecting from Media center. :P So far the journey has been painful, but making...
Replies
Views
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my library. I'm used to a relatively smooth and fast process. But now it was EXTREMELY slow. Also many titles that always gets identified by IMDB+ now were not. Themoviedb.org instead provided details. At first...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TMDB API issues? DE
Is the TMDB api down atm? No new covers/backdrops are retrieved for new imports, and the log shows these kinds of messages: 20-May-2011 23:49:41 Warn [ WebGrabber]: Connection failed: Reached retry limit of 10. URL=http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.getInfo/en/xml/cc25933c4094ca50635f94574491f320/10195 20-May-2011...
Is the TMDB api down atm? No new covers/backdrops are retrieved for new imports, and the log shows these kinds of messages...
Is the TMDB api down atm? No new covers/backdrops are retrieved for new imports, and the log shows these kinds of messages...
Replies
Views
I have importer set to scan my network share every 90 minutes, I see the new files when I choose the GUI importer. Why do I have to initiate the scan in the GUI importer again to get them to match and import. Auto match NFO file is on, importer is set to reckless matching. I've configured the scrapper to do xbmc nfo only and it...
I have importer set to scan my network share every 90 minutes, I see the new files when I choose the GUI importer. Why do I have...
I have importer set to scan my network share every 90 minutes, I see the new files when I choose the GUI importer. Why do I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm ripping blu-ray iso's using anydvd hd. I have some films that i'd like to have the full blu-ray structure and some films i'd like to just go into the film. 1. Is there anyway i can have an option when i press the play button to either play just the movie (bluray handler) or the whole blu-ray (powerdvd)? 2. I'm using SAF...
Hi, I'm ripping blu-ray iso's using anydvd hd. I have some films that i'd like to have the full blu-ray structure and some films...
Hi, I'm ripping blu-ray iso's using anydvd hd. I have some films that i'd like to have the full blu-ray structure and some films...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 (BUG) Wont Sleep DE
Moving Pictures when enabled will not allow my pc to sleep. I have tried it several times and the only thing changed is when its enabled it wont sleep, when disabled the pc sleeps. I can manually put the pc to sleep but the pc will not idle to sleep when enabled. I had this problem on Vista, reformatted and install 7 ultimate and...
Moving Pictures when enabled will not allow my pc to sleep. I have tried it several times and the only thing changed is when its...
Moving Pictures when enabled will not allow my pc to sleep. I have tried it several times and the only thing changed is when its...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have modified Browse The Web plugin with the call with parameter function. It is only experimental modification (not for official using, because I'm not author of this plugin), but I have used it by the my implementation idea. Here is an example of the using call with parameter for Browse The Web plugin in the Moving...
Hi all, I have modified Browse The Web plugin with the call with parameter function. It is only experimental modification (not for...
Hi all, I have modified Browse The Web plugin with the call with parameter function. It is only experimental modification (not for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving file DE
Just moved a movie to a different folder which is also monitored by MovPic, however the move is not recognised by the plugin. Anything I missed? Using version 1.0.4.xxx Thanks. grubi
Just moved a movie to a different folder which is also monitored by MovPic, however the move is not recognised by the plugin...
Just moved a movie to a different folder which is also monitored by MovPic, however the move is not recognised by the plugin...
Replies
Views
Hi, With one film, MovingPicture don't want offer many choice in combobox, just one, and it's not the good film. Les Passagers - AlloCiné The file is "Les passagers.avi", and the good result of allociné for "Les passagers" is on second position. Thanks for help ;)
Hi, With one film, MovingPicture don't want offer many choice in combobox, just one, and it's not the good film. Les...
Hi, With one film, MovingPicture don't want offer many choice in combobox, just one, and it's not the good film. Les...
Replies
Views
In the summer I followed the Wiki page and have created a nice bat file to pass-on the folder name to Arsoft's MediaPlayer extension. The one, that is designed for Microsoft MediaPlayer. In January Arcsoft has updated itself and deleted my magic bat file. The new one I made is not the same and I just cannot get a nice playback any...
In the summer I followed the Wiki page and have created a nice bat file to pass-on the folder name to Arsoft's MediaPlayer...
In the summer I followed the Wiki page and have created a nice bat file to pass-on the folder name to Arsoft's MediaPlayer...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I got a problem with the grouping option. :( I have some movies with 2 files, every movie has it's own subdirectory, so i activated the two options: - Prefer Folder Name for Movie Matching - Always group files in the same folder The Problem is that only the first of these two files gets recognized correctly...
Hi everyone, I got a problem with the grouping option. :( I have some movies with 2 files, every movie has it's own subdirectory...
Hi everyone, I got a problem with the grouping option. :( I have some movies with 2 files, every movie has it's own subdirectory...
Replies
Views
Hi, am using this thread just to link to a new plugin which complements MovingPictures by scraping DVD Art which then can be added to your skin with a minor xml change. Thanks
Hi, am using this thread just to link to a new plugin which complements MovingPictures by scraping DVD Art which then can be added...
Hi, am using this thread just to link to a new plugin which complements MovingPictures by scraping DVD Art which then can be added...
Replies
Views
I updated the scraper for kvikmyndir.is because of the changing in imdb.com. Also changed regarding the certification, I now use the Icelandic certification in imdb.com, and if it's not available, I change the certification for USA to Iceland, e.q. if the film is R rated, I change it to 16. Kindest regards, Kjartan
I updated the scraper for kvikmyndir.is because of the changing in imdb.com. Also changed regarding the certification, I now use...
I updated the scraper for kvikmyndir.is because of the changing in imdb.com. Also changed regarding the certification, I now use...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help. I have successfully been using my MediaPortal setup for the past 6 weeks with no issues on a fresh install (Media Portal V 1.12, Moving Pictures V 1081153). Whenever I go to MediaPortal Configuration, Plugins and Config, this is where problems begins. The "updating movie information" process bar took...
Please can anyone help. I have successfully been using my MediaPortal setup for the past 6 weeks with no issues on a fresh...
Please can anyone help. I have successfully been using my MediaPortal setup for the past 6 weeks with no issues on a fresh...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to keep the english language version of the title of a foreign movie? At the moment, it always lists the title in the original foreign language
Is there a way to keep the english language version of the title of a foreign movie? At the moment, it always lists the title in...
Is there a way to keep the english language version of the title of a foreign movie? At the moment, it always lists the title in...
Replies
Views
My DVDs are all ripped to VIDEO_TS folders. I rip the full DVD with menus, previews, etc. I have some movies that have multiple DVDs (not bonus features, the movie is split on 2 disks). Once I rip each DVD and have 2 separate folders containing VIDEO_TS folders full of files, how do I get Moving Pictures to treat these as one...
My DVDs are all ripped to VIDEO_TS folders. I rip the full DVD with menus, previews, etc. I have some movies that have multiple...
My DVDs are all ripped to VIDEO_TS folders. I rip the full DVD with menus, previews, etc. I have some movies that have multiple...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Category question DE
I have (may be) silly question: Yesterday I set up my first own Category (Language) do seperate my German and English films. But some of them have two audio streams, so they are German & English. So I have the following combinations: English German German, English English, German If I set up my category rules by hand: Language...
I have (may be) silly question: Yesterday I set up my first own Category (Language) do seperate my German and English films. But...
I have (may be) silly question: Yesterday I set up my first own Category (Language) do seperate my German and English films. But...
Replies
Views
Hello devs, many of us are using MovingPictures to import movies in english and their own language too. i often rip my dvds to orignal language and sometimes to my own language it would be amazing, if the importer ASKS me before it starts with the last selected language prefering settings same with movies, that become imported...
Hello devs, many of us are using MovingPictures to import movies in english and their own language too. i often rip my dvds to...
Hello devs, many of us are using MovingPictures to import movies in english and their own language too. i often rip my dvds to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using a "AutoHotkey - Free Mouse and Keyboard Macro Program" Script to change resolution and open PowerDVD. But after starting PowerDVD, I would like to have autoplay of the current Disc. Does anyone know a comandline option or something like this for PowerDVD? Greetings BERND
Hello, I'm using a "AutoHotkey - Free Mouse and Keyboard Macro Program" Script to change resolution and open PowerDVD. But...
Hello, I'm using a "AutoHotkey - Free Mouse and Keyboard Macro Program" Script to change resolution and open PowerDVD. But...
Replies
Views
Hi, I set the options in "advanced setting" corectly. I set "Use External Player" to true "Command-line arguments" to %filename% , i tested also "%filename%" As executable player i tested PowerDVD, Zoomplayer an MPC HC, but no player starts?! My System is Vista64 and all Apps are installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\ My...
Hi, I set the options in "advanced setting" corectly. I set "Use External Player" to true "Command-line arguments" to...
Hi, I set the options in "advanced setting" corectly. I set "Use External Player" to true "Command-line arguments" to...
Replies
Views
Suddenly sice today I have a problem when I do Import new movies, Moving Pictures fills the field "Date added" for every new movie with 28.11.2016- As you can see in the picture the movie on the top of the list has 02.12.206 - I guess that was the last time it worked correct. The other movies you can see I added today, but as you can...
Suddenly sice today I have a problem when I do Import new movies, Moving Pictures fills the field "Date added" for every new movie...
Suddenly sice today I have a problem when I do Import new movies, Moving Pictures fills the field "Date added" for every new movie...
Replies
Views
Hi, I don't know if anyone else notice this issue, maybe it's due to my wrong configuration, but anyway I'd like to share my experience and hopefully get some help here. I have configured Moving picture to use external PowerDVD to play Blu-ray ISO, everything works fine. When I play an ISO, MP first uses VCD to mount the ISO...
Hi, I don't know if anyone else notice this issue, maybe it's due to my wrong configuration, but anyway I'd like to share my...
Hi, I don't know if anyone else notice this issue, maybe it's due to my wrong configuration, but anyway I'd like to share my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have do the Moving Oictures stuff for Blue3wide see here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/moving-pictures-blue3-53587/#post367757 Greetings Harley:)
Hi all, i have do the Moving Oictures stuff for Blue3wide see here ...
Hi all, i have do the Moving Oictures stuff for Blue3wide see here ...
Replies
Views
I noticed when i scroll through a list of large amount of thumbs the first time it is slightly laggy, but after they have allready been shown scrolling back through them is much more smooth and quicker. I imagine this is because they are loaded into some sort of temp folder or into memory or something? Is this controlled by moving...
I noticed when i scroll through a list of large amount of thumbs the first time it is slightly laggy, but after they have allready...
I noticed when i scroll through a list of large amount of thumbs the first time it is slightly laggy, but after they have allready...
Replies
Views
On the latest version of Moving Pictures and loving it. 1.1.2 of MP. Clicked on Moving Pictures and was presented no menus when the plugin starts. So can't see any movies via the plugin. I note that i now also have a padlock icon in the top left of the page. Can someone shed some light for me please? Sparky :sorry::oops...
On the latest version of Moving Pictures and loving it. 1.1.2 of MP. Clicked on Moving Pictures and was presented no menus when...
On the latest version of Moving Pictures and loving it. 1.1.2 of MP. Clicked on Moving Pictures and was presented no menus when...
Replies
Views
After several years of using Moving Pictures and having to manage thousands of movies with it, I think one of the nicest feature that could be added at this point, at least for my case, is the ability to 'permanently' store the IMDB ID that we have chosen when we first have imported the movie, this into either the movie filename...
After several years of using Moving Pictures and having to manage thousands of movies with it, I think one of the nicest feature...
After several years of using Moving Pictures and having to manage thousands of movies with it, I think one of the nicest feature...
Replies
Views
First of all thank you for the great plugin. This is just what I needed! But also I have some ideas to discuss. I found filter by remote control as very helpfull. This filter works well also used Russian. But lot of remote control devices have no local letters for digital keys. Very often we see movies in dark room and are not able...
First of all thank you for the great plugin. This is just what I needed! But also I have some ideas to discuss. I found filter by...
First of all thank you for the great plugin. This is just what I needed! But also I have some ideas to discuss. I found filter by...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Filters in nfo DE
I was curious if you could include filters in a nfo file and if so, what the proper syntax was. Thanks
I was curious if you could include filters in a nfo file and if so, what the proper syntax was. Thanks
Replies
Views
Top Bottom