Moving Pictures (51 Viewers)

Nevermind, I've just realised "user_score" has not been fully implemented yet.:oops:
Nevermind, I've just realised "user_score" has not been fully implemented yet.:oops:
Hello :) I'm trying to "tweak" the movingpictures.xml in the MediaStream skin and would need to know how you check if a variable...
Replies
Views
It I think was fixed in the trunk, which means it will be fixed in 0.7. As a rule, for point releases like 0.6.1, 0.6.2, and 0.6.3, we try to only fix critical bugs and leave minor stuff for the next big version. The idea is to reduce the amount of risk when doing a new point release because we want to create something more stable...
It I think was fixed in the trunk, which means it will be fixed in 0.7. As a rule, for point releases like 0.6.1, 0.6.2, and 0.6.3...
Hi... In MovingPicturesGUI.cs there's a small error in line 348 that should set line 3 instead of line 2 (again). Small...
Replies
Views
For new issues you should report in a separate thread. I think other people are seeing something similar here. If you feel like it's distinct though, just make a new thread or add an issue on the bug tracker.
For new issues you should report in a separate thread. I think other people are seeing something similar here. If you feel like...
I tried it with several skins and its always the same. MP crashes after a short time scrolling through and selecting menu entries...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 crash in importer DE
Thanks. I'm glad you're developing moving pictures so how could I have a problem with the trouble it sometimes introduces. :)
Thanks. I'm glad you're developing moving pictures so how could I have a problem with the trouble it sometimes introduces. :)
After opening the configuration of moving pictures I just have to wait before its window AND Mediaportal's configuration windows...
Replies
Views
d'oh.. that's too bad.. I guess it's My Videos until then. :(
d'oh.. that's too bad.. I guess it's My Videos until then. :(
I browsed thru the issues on the project site, but I couldn't find any mention of the ability to sort on genre. Is this...
Replies
Views
Currently you can only do a bulk unignore that affects all previously ignored files. I know this is kind of a pain. :( Sorry it is what we have had time for. Everything has to be prioritized somewhere. We will be doing more granular controls in the near future. For now, in the config screen, goto the Movie Importer tab. Above the...
Currently you can only do a bulk unignore that affects all previously ignored files. I know this is kind of a pain. :( Sorry it is...
How do I unignore a file I ignored by accident?
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply. :)
Thanks for the reply. :)
Hello. :) No big deal and mainly for your information... When trying to open a cover thumbnail generated by MPics with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Anyone else... (1 Viewer) DE
:sorry:
:sorry:
experiencing problems with remote buttons just suddenly not working. This just started and I can't figure out why. It's an MCE...
Replies
Views
Okay, this is fixed now. New version of the script can be grabbed here: http://tinyurl.com/8kja8v Also I would recommend this updated IMPAwards script which will now retrieve more covers for movies with details pulled from allocine.fr: http://tinyurl.com/7oocaj You can load these script in via the Data Sources tab of the Movie...
Okay, this is fixed now. New version of the script can be grabbed here: http://tinyurl.com/8kja8v Also I would recommend this...
I've installed Moving Pictures 0.6.1 on MP 1.0 RC4 After thet My MP is very slow, the menus are slow and my CPU runs at 90%...
Replies
Views
great info, thanks! i'll go put in a request to the skinning folks
great info, thanks! i'll go put in a request to the skinning folks
Not sure if this is something you guys are working on already, but how about listing some additional info in list mode on the right...
Replies
Views
What if I specify 200%? :) Ok, you win, I'll wait for 0.7.0. :D The following does not seem to work anyway. :( <visible>facadeview.filmstrip+Control.IsVisible(50)+!Control.IsVisible(9200)</visible>
What if I specify 200%? :) Ok, you win, I'll wait for 0.7.0. :D The following does not seem to work anyway. :(...
Hello :) A quick question about the "Watched" flag: If, in Movie Manager, I manually enter 1 for the number of times a movie...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HD & SD video Flags DE
this would fall under Filtering which will be introduced in 0.8.0. It also could depend on when MediaInfo support is in so the application can detect the content properties withouth the user having to categorize the movies themself.
this would fall under Filtering which will be introduced in 0.8.0. It also could depend on when MediaInfo support is in so the...
is there a way moving pictures can sort our HD and SD content? Not sure if this would fall under custom categories!
Replies
Views
That seems to have fixed it. I have my network drives mapped, set the importer to use the mapped drive, checked the checkboxes for removable drive, and it all seems to be stable now. No more duplicate entries. Thanks!
That seems to have fixed it. I have my network drives mapped, set the importer to use the mapped drive, checked the checkboxes...
I fired up MediaPortal this evening and almost all of my movies now showed up twice. Went into Moving Pictures from the...
Replies
Views
Its been suggested in google code to make Moving pictures rename files according to database fields. Very good idea, a plugin that actually can help you clean your files. As far as i know no other plugin does this. Would really put moving pictures as the #1 movie plugin of all time. Issue 230 - moving-pictures - Google Code
Its been suggested in google code to make Moving pictures rename files according to database fields. Very good idea, a plugin that...
I'm hoping this post will aid the developers in harnessing the power of Moving pictures. The question is simple, how are your...
Replies
Views
Actually '[HD 720p ENG AC3] a great movie.mkv' searches for '[HD ENG ] a great movie' (because HD, ENG and the [ are not filtered currently) The best naming convention would be: A Great Movie (2008).mkv(with dots as spaces or square brackets instead works also) if you want do keep the added information put them behind the year like...
Actually '[HD 720p ENG AC3] a great movie.mkv' searches for '[HD ENG ] a great movie' (because HD, ENG and the [ are not filtered...
Hi, first of all: thanks for this plugin :) I have two questions: 1: which are the available matching pattern for the filename...
Replies
Views
here is another one :) bored at work :)
here is another one :) bored at work :)
With the upcoming release it would be nice to finally get ourselves some kind of logo for the project. Something to display in the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Thumbnails quality? DE
Ok. Sometimes read before talk ... MediaPortal Forum » MediaPortal 1 » Community Skins and Plugins » Plugins » Hot Plugins » Moving Pictures :rolleyes:
Ok. Sometimes read before talk ... MediaPortal Forum » MediaPortal 1 » Community Skins and Plugins » Plugins » Hot Plugins »...
Hello. :) I'm not sure whether this is a bug or not but here it goes... Howcome an automatically imported cover can produce a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Layout issues DE
Ok, thanks for the info. I will have a mess around with the default skins. Cheers, Dave.
Ok, thanks for the info. I will have a mess around with the default skins. Cheers, Dave.
Hi all 1st time poster :) I love the Moving Pictures plugin, but I have a problem with my installation. Rather than it...
Replies
Views
I got it all working.. thanks for those who helped
I got it all working.. thanks for those who helped
I have search for 30 minutes and have found NO information regarding how to validate the installation and how to use this...
Replies
Views
On startup, MediaPortal will try to find missing backdrops. There is only a way of mass updating all movie information. If there are but a few, this would not be the best way. You can also check online for the missing backdrops, adding them to the services used by MovingPictures (respect copyrights) so the availability of backdrops...
On startup, MediaPortal will try to find missing backdrops. There is only a way of mass updating all movie information. If there...
I've noticed a fair few of my movies are missing backdrops (most, if not all, have DVD covers). I wanted to force a re-scan of my...
Replies
Views
Cool, ill test it out and let you know if I run into any issues. It looks good from here though. Thanks for all the work all of you guys are putting into this plugin.
Cool, ill test it out and let you know if I run into any issues. It looks good from here though. Thanks for all the work all of you...
I have modified the regex filter used to remove various phrases found in file names. Here is what I have...
Replies
Views
SUPER!! that was it :-) Thanks and GREAT plugin
SUPER!! that was it :-) Thanks and GREAT plugin
my library is set to c:\movies, within that i have a number of subfolders. when i move movies between the subfolders, the plugin...
Replies
Views
you need to enter them in the mediaportal configuration screen: +Movies => Movies extensions
you need to enter them in the mediaportal configuration screen: +Movies => Movies extensions
I have roughly 600 movies and I decided to try out moving pictures this weekend. Latest media portal and moving picture .6.1. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cover Art (1 Viewer) DE
No sorry RoXoR, it is not possible right now. If there is enough desire we could maybe add this as an advanced setting. But keep in mind this is a feature that would only benefit other applications or plug-ins rather than Moving Pictures itself, so I think the priority of such an enhancement would be very low.
No sorry RoXoR, it is not possible right now. If there is enough desire we could maybe add this as an advanced setting. But keep in...
Generally I'm very pleased with the plugin, it certainly make smy movie collection look really good. For some reason scanning...
Replies
Views
As far as the upcoming DVD functionality Armand is describing in relation to a bulk import method of offline media, I think the conflict will be not as great as we thought. Disk identification thus far with our test builds has been 100%, so it should not be a problem to check previously imported movies not currently tied to a disk...
As far as the upcoming DVD functionality Armand is describing in relation to a bulk import method of offline media, I think the...
Hi :) Not sure if there is already a solutions for this, but i want to describe a usw case of mine anyway. Let's take this post...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that one .. I didn't know about the 0.6.2 version .. hopefully everything will work when I get this sortet out.
Thanks for that one .. I didn't know about the 0.6.2 version .. hopefully everything will work when I get this sortet out.
Using RC4 and 0.6.1 ver of Moving Pictures on a fresh install made today - scanning my shares resulting in almost no hits, both...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 listing new movies DE
Thank you :D again.. thanks for your excellent work!
Thank you :D again.. thanks for your excellent work!
Hi. First of all. THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT MOVIE PLUGIN!!!! I am sorry if this has been asked before, think iut has but I can't...
Replies
Views
This is posted above as well but for those that dont want to mess with loading the new XML file, you can just download 0.6.2 which will also resolve this issue. More info here.
This is posted above as well but for those that dont want to mess with loading the new XML file, you can just download 0.6.2 which...
Please see the attached JPEG. I'm trying to import movie information on a new installation of MediaPortal and Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
An update has been posted for Moving Pictures that corrects issues with the IMDb data provider stemming from recent changes to imdb.com. Moving Pictures will not properly retrieve movie details without this update, so this release is highly recommended. You can download here.
An update has been posted for Moving Pictures that corrects issues with the IMDb data provider stemming from recent changes to...
Current Release: 0.6.6 Public Beta This release focuses on some usability features in the GUI such as watched flag tracking...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that! The page I was looking at before just said BluRay and HD content
Thanks for that! The page I was looking at before just said BluRay and HD content
Hi, I just realized that I can play my Blu-Ray disc that I have on my file server through this excellent plugin. I just wanted...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom