Moving Pictures (49 Viewers)

Hi I love the moving pictures plugin, but a I have found a small problem since upgrading to MP 1.4 - If I am watching TV, but then switch to moving pictures, then the TV audio remains in the background. The problem which has appeared , is that when I scroll through the list of movies, the TV audio cuts out for a second. If I stop...
Hi I love the moving pictures plugin, but a I have found a small problem since upgrading to MP 1.4 - If I am watching TV, but then...
Hi I love the moving pictures plugin, but a I have found a small problem since upgrading to MP 1.4 - If I am watching TV, but then...
Replies
Views
Just to say thanks. I was a longtime user of MyFilms/Ant/Ant updater and this particular solution is a nice time saver in that it is a one click solution for me. Having done a search on the forum, it looks like my wishlist will be covered in 0.8 (genre view). Regards.
Just to say thanks. I was a longtime user of MyFilms/Ant/Ant updater and this particular solution is a nice time saver in that it...
Just to say thanks. I was a longtime user of MyFilms/Ant/Ant updater and this particular solution is a nice time saver in that it...
Replies
Views
Hi...new user here. I've used MyMovies for the passed yr but really love the MP interface with this plugin. My entire movie collection is on HDDs either as DVD folders (direct disc rips) or .iso's (Blu Ray and HD DVD unaltered images). For playback I am using an external player (Theatertek) for DVD folders, and PowerDVD7 for my...
Hi...new user here. I've used MyMovies for the passed yr but really love the MP interface with this plugin. My entire movie...
Hi...new user here. I've used MyMovies for the passed yr but really love the MP interface with this plugin. My entire movie...
Replies
Views
What configuration would I place in the Artwork Importer fields for my local files when named with the following template. Coverart is named <Moviefolder>Moviename.tbn Backdrop is named <Moviefolder>Moviename-fanart.jpg Does the Artwork Importer field allow wildcards like *.tbn | *-fanart.jpg ? thanks Edit UPDATE: I...
What configuration would I place in the Artwork Importer fields for my local files when named with the following template...
What configuration would I place in the Artwork Importer fields for my local files when named with the following template...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP and MKV problem DE
I am a recent convert to MovingPictures. When I only had DVDShrink rips with Video_TS folders and multiple VOB files everything workrd great. However I have a problem since trialling MKV rips. I rip with MakeMKV and the single file MKV appears on the fils menu within MP but when I select it MPC-HC launches over MovingPictures as...
I am a recent convert to MovingPictures. When I only had DVDShrink rips with Video_TS folders and multiple VOB files everything...
I am a recent convert to MovingPictures. When I only had DVDShrink rips with Video_TS folders and multiple VOB files everything...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to use 10-star user rating instead of 5-star? MPTV series have it implemented so I thought Moving Pictures should be able to do it, too?
Is it possible to use 10-star user rating instead of 5-star? MPTV series have it implemented so I thought Moving Pictures should be...
Is it possible to use 10-star user rating instead of 5-star? MPTV series have it implemented so I thought Moving Pictures should be...
Replies
Views
When you (re)start MediaPortal, it will overwrite any existing log files. Sometimes existing ones will be renamed to a BAK extension, but it can easaly happen that log files containing useful information, to help the developers, get lost. So I've written a little batch file on my own HTPC to secure the log files before MediaPortal...
When you (re)start MediaPortal, it will overwrite any existing log files. Sometimes existing ones will be renamed to a BAK...
When you (re)start MediaPortal, it will overwrite any existing log files. Sometimes existing ones will be renamed to a BAK...
Replies
Views
Well, i can't seem to get Moving Pictures to import ISO's. I've added the .iso extension within Media Portal, but Moving Pictures still won't import the ISO's. In the log file is an example: - The path: D:\Downloads\Newsgroups\Completed\Films contains subfolders with movie's. One movie as an .mkv (We're the millers) which is added...
Well, i can't seem to get Moving Pictures to import ISO's. I've added the .iso extension within Media Portal, but Moving Pictures...
Well, i can't seem to get Moving Pictures to import ISO's. I've added the .iso extension within Media Portal, but Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Submitting a patch DE
Hey, I would like to submit a patch – where should I do that? I added an accept-language attribute to the retrieve node, fixing the imdb script for people in non-english countries. Btw: How do I build movingpictures, so it doesn’t require FollwitApi.dll etc?
Hey, I would like to submit a patch – where should I do that? I added an accept-language attribute to the retrieve node, fixing...
Hey, I would like to submit a patch – where should I do that? I added an accept-language attribute to the retrieve node, fixing...
Replies
Views
I have previously used moving pictures with TMT2 and RC2 without issue but I get an error message in RC4 using TMT3. When I attempt to play the movie I get the following messge 'The executable for HD playback is misssing Please correct the path to the executable'. I have followed the iki guide and as I explained have not had anissue...
I have previously used moving pictures with TMT2 and RC2 without issue but I get an error message in RC4 using TMT3. When I...
I have previously used moving pictures with TMT2 and RC2 without issue but I get an error message in RC4 using TMT3. When I...
Replies
Views
Problem Description When navigating back from the movie details to the movie overview list, in one of ten cases Moving Pictures causes MP to freeze when a movie/TV is playing in the background. I can still hear the movie running, but the user interface does not react anymore and I have to kill MP in the task manager. Test Case...
Problem Description When navigating back from the movie details to the movie overview list, in one of ten cases Moving Pictures...
Problem Description When navigating back from the movie details to the movie overview list, in one of ten cases Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just added a new client (Asrock ION 330HT-BD) with a Blu-ray/HDDVD drive. This has finally enabled me to rip my Blu-ray discs to my media server (WHS). I used makemkv 0.5.1 to rip. I ripped the movie "Pan's Labyrinth" (VC-1, DTS-HD 7.1 and DTS 5.1 as audio tracks, english subtitles) However, I cannot play the ripped file...
Hi, I just added a new client (Asrock ION 330HT-BD) with a Blu-ray/HDDVD drive. This has finally enabled me to rip my Blu-ray discs...
Hi, I just added a new client (Asrock ION 330HT-BD) with a Blu-ray/HDDVD drive. This has finally enabled me to rip my Blu-ray discs...
Replies
Views
Hi! I want to play a found trailer in the small preview control in top of the screen when a movie is selected. I changed the code to do this and it works as expected. But when the trailer is playing and i want to start the movie, MP is freezing. When the trailer isn't playing, the movie starts as expected. MovingPicturesGUI...
Hi! I want to play a found trailer in the small preview control in top of the screen when a movie is selected. I changed the code...
Hi! I want to play a found trailer in the small preview control in top of the screen when a movie is selected. I changed the code...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use VSO Media Player as my External Player for Blu-ray. I think for the beginning part I got it going. It launches & plays if the movie is chosen from the main list. So the first hurdle for me is cleared. Now there are a couple of other questions I'm not sure of. Doesn't seem like anyone uses this when I searched...
I'm trying to use VSO Media Player as my External Player for Blu-ray. I think for the beginning part I got it going. It launches...
I'm trying to use VSO Media Player as my External Player for Blu-ray. I think for the beginning part I got it going. It launches...
Replies
Views
I have a problem that when accessing MovingPictures it seems randomly spin up drives on my server and wait for up to a minute to do so. I have my movies served from a server with 10 HDD that are configured to spin down when not in use with UNC shares used to access the movies there on. The problem I'm having is that since moving...
I have a problem that when accessing MovingPictures it seems randomly spin up drives on my server and wait for up to a minute to do...
I have a problem that when accessing MovingPictures it seems randomly spin up drives on my server and wait for up to a minute to do...
Replies
Views
This application fetches your rating from imdb and exports it to Follw.it. It also marks the movie as watched. Moving Pictures will sync this data. This is done by exporting your ratings history to csv from IMDB and reading it using this application. This is a c# app, published in VS2012. It comes with a setup file. You can find the...
This application fetches your rating from imdb and exports it to Follw.it. It also marks the movie as watched. Moving Pictures will...
This application fetches your rating from imdb and exports it to Follw.it. It also marks the movie as watched. Moving Pictures will...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel Q9450 HDD: WD10EADS Memory: 4 Gb Motherboard: Asus P5E Video Card: Nvidia 9500GT Video Card Driver: 195.62 Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence ST Sound Card AC3: Asus Xonar Essence ST Sound Card Driver: 5.12.8.1773 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel Q9450 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel Q9450 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hey all. [already got it solved] Yesterday i deleted about 40 movies accros my network. I hoped they would get deleted also in the moving pictures database. But that didnt happen. When i look in the config, most of them are still there. Some of them displayed in red. anyone who can help me out here ? [edit] i took a look at the...
Hey all. [already got it solved] Yesterday i deleted about 40 movies accros my network. I hoped they would get deleted also in...
Hey all. [already got it solved] Yesterday i deleted about 40 movies accros my network. I hoped they would get deleted also in...
Replies
Views
Hello! I got an Audio Codec named "mpeg-1/2 l3". Is it possible to get a logo for this because "/" are not allowed in filenames. =( Thanks! EDIT Found a solution: Just rename the Audio Codec in MovingPictures File Details.
Hello! I got an Audio Codec named "mpeg-1/2 l3". Is it possible to get a logo for this because "/" are not allowed in filenames. =(...
Hello! I got an Audio Codec named "mpeg-1/2 l3". Is it possible to get a logo for this because "/" are not allowed in filenames. =(...
Replies
Views
Hi Can someone help? I would like to run PowerDVD10 only for some files, not for all, which is already possible in MP. This is so that I can watch 3D movies with PowerDVD, all others I prefer the internal viewer of MP. I have seen the Moving Pictures WiKi for setting up an external player only for Bluray here Configuring Bluray and...
Hi Can someone help? I would like to run PowerDVD10 only for some files, not for all, which is already possible in MP. This is so...
Hi Can someone help? I would like to run PowerDVD10 only for some files, not for all, which is already possible in MP. This is so...
Replies
Views
okay, i was wondering how can i assign additonal files to an already exisiting movie entry. so far, i deleted the movie and sent it back to the importer, then joined the two files together now i have almost 100 bonus dvd's (iso's) which i'd like to assign to the respective movie. is there a way to do that more efficiently? thanks...
okay, i was wondering how can i assign additonal files to an already exisiting movie entry. so far, i deleted the movie and sent...
okay, i was wondering how can i assign additonal files to an already exisiting movie entry. so far, i deleted the movie and sent...
Replies
Views
Hi, Maybe it is possible to highlight currently playing chapter in Moving Pictures etc., Please take a look at the example screenshot -> Chapter 6! It is, for example, great for music- and concert movies. Best regards Michael
Hi, Maybe it is possible to highlight currently playing chapter in Moving Pictures etc., Please take a look at the example...
Hi, Maybe it is possible to highlight currently playing chapter in Moving Pictures etc., Please take a look at the example...
Replies
Views
I like Moving Pictures as one of the best Media Portal plugin. For all that I miss one functionality - Link to the movie web page. It sounds very sophisticated but I thing the realization of this can be very easy. :oops: today I found out that exist url_details item in the movingpictures.db3 (see my comments below). It means...
I like Moving Pictures as one of the best Media Portal plugin. For all that I miss one functionality - Link to the movie web page...
I like Moving Pictures as one of the best Media Portal plugin. For all that I miss one functionality - Link to the movie web page...
Replies
Views
I am impoting a load of DVDs, using DVD Shrink to deselect menus, extras, alternate languages and subtitles. I import them to .iso, and have virtual clonedrive installed to mount them. When I get on to items that presumably MoPi doesn't have in it's database, of course I get no picture, and no data. Is there a way to manually add this...
I am impoting a load of DVDs, using DVD Shrink to deselect menus, extras, alternate languages and subtitles. I import them to .iso...
I am impoting a load of DVDs, using DVD Shrink to deselect menus, extras, alternate languages and subtitles. I import them to .iso...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Batch set wacthed status? (1 Viewer) DE
I've imported about 1100 movies to moving picture and would like to set half of them as "Watched". Is there a simple way to do it in a fast manner?Should i set them watched one by one? :thx:
I've imported about 1100 movies to moving picture and would like to set half of them as "Watched". Is there a simple way to do it...
I've imported about 1100 movies to moving picture and would like to set half of them as "Watched". Is there a simple way to do it...
Replies
Views
I am curious if anyone has created and would share a Widescreen / Fullscreen (combo) graphical logo for my movie collection. [16x9 / 4x3] Thanks
I am curious if anyone has created and would share a Widescreen / Fullscreen (combo) graphical logo for my movie collection. [16x9...
I am curious if anyone has created and would share a Widescreen / Fullscreen (combo) graphical logo for my movie collection. [16x9...
Replies
Views
hi , it seams that was missing 1 logo MP3 ( have 'MPEG AUDIO VERSION 1 LAYER 3" ) but is not view with some divex movie , i copy and renname it to : "MP3" and now i'ts o.k ....:) i add the logo ....copy it to .....Blue3wide\Media\Logos clear the cache folder ,and you good to go .... i did not creat this logo ,is in the...
hi , it seams that was missing 1 logo MP3 ( have 'MPEG AUDIO VERSION 1 LAYER 3" ) but is not view with some divex movie , i...
hi , it seams that was missing 1 logo MP3 ( have 'MPEG AUDIO VERSION 1 LAYER 3" ) but is not view with some divex movie , i...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I ran into the problem that I had to rescan my moviecollection and found it rather anoying that I had to match so many movies again by hand, that I started looking for help and this threat is the summary of what I did. Who's this for? So this threat adresses to people who do not have their movie collection...
Hello everyone, I ran into the problem that I had to rescan my moviecollection and found it rather anoying that I had to match...
Hello everyone, I ran into the problem that I had to rescan my moviecollection and found it rather anoying that I had to match...
Replies
Views
Is there a way I can export my media pictures collected dvd list to dvdprofiler? thanks a lot Maxx
Is there a way I can export my media pictures collected dvd list to dvdprofiler? thanks a lot Maxx
Replies
Views
I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in categories, like "Marvel" or "Harry Potter", and there's a bug that removes the Release date field from the sorting options after a while (corrupt database?). I've used the nfo tool that creates .nfo files...
I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in...
I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom