Moving Pictures (26 Viewers)

Yep that's right. The scheduled task to support in GUI match approval is here. Ignore the scheduled milestone though, i think it will come before 0.8. I need to spend some time thinking about priorities this week.
Yep that's right. The scheduled task to support in GUI match approval is here. Ignore the scheduled milestone though, i think it...
Hi, Maybe a stupid question and maybe it has already been answered, but is it possible to add movies from within MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Yeah, this is a problem with the filmstrip view. It will not occur if you are in any other view on the main screen. We will see what we can do for the next release to fix this.
Yeah, this is a problem with the filmstrip view. It will not occur if you are in any other view on the main screen. We will see...
Ok, i waited a bit for 0.6.1 to test this out but it was present in 0.6.0 as well. When I stop or minimize a movie the info on the...
Replies
Views
I tried MPA and MVA again and it appears to be working now. Maybe I didn't save the setting when I tried before. I will cross my fingers that it keeps working. Thanks for the help guys!
I tried MPA and MVA again and it appears to be working now. Maybe I didn't save the setting when I tried before. I will cross my...
Am I the only person having this problem? When I play videos through the default video plugin, they play fine. If they are played...
Replies
Views
Theres another one supported too that I use atm, that isnt in the readme: Mediastream
Theres another one supported too that I use atm, that isnt in the readme: Mediastream
The readme file with the plugin states to use the generic skin only if your skin doesn't support the Moving Pictures features...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Error? DE
Just want to update a film from ofbd.de. This is my log. More Details later :)
Just want to update a film from ofbd.de. This is my log. More Details later :)
Whats that? MP RC3 Moving Pictures 0.6 See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging...
Replies
Views
Not very helpful but when using Moving Pictures, mediaportal will crash unexpectedly. This includes whether in configuration and updating the database or when watching a movie. If I disable moving pictures, no crash is observed. No error log is presented. Tested on Vista32, 2K832 MediaPortal RC3 and RC3 latest SVN, latest...
Not very helpful but when using Moving Pictures, mediaportal will crash unexpectedly. This includes whether in configuration and...
Not very helpful but when using Moving Pictures, mediaportal will crash unexpectedly. This includes whether in configuration and...
Replies
Views
I was able to reproduce the problem KeKs0r, thanks for the bug report. We will get this fixed ASAP, that is a nasty bug. Unfortunately I am not sure there is a work around either. :( Issue for the problem here.
I was able to reproduce the problem KeKs0r, thanks for the bug report. We will get this fixed ASAP, that is a nasty bug...
Hi , since i have restartet my PC MP crashes when i try to start it. Also if i want to configure Moving Pictures the MP...
Replies
Views
The Skin Designers Guide has been updated for version 0.6.0. There are very few changes, just a few dummy labels for conditional visibility purposes. Mostly having to do with watched flag and filtering support. It is not necessary to update your skin based on these new elements, but it might improve the user experience. See the guide...
The Skin Designers Guide has been updated for version 0.6.0. There are very few changes, just a few dummy labels for conditional...
The Skin Designers Guide has been updated for version 0.6.0. There are very few changes, just a few dummy labels for conditional...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving Pictures Public Beta 0.5.5c (1 Viewer) DE
You can see whats new on the issue tracker, it's no secret. :P Patience though I am just getting things packaged together.
You can see whats new on the issue tracker, it's no secret. :P Patience though I am just getting things packaged together.
Current Release: 0.5.5c Public Beta This release focuses on additional data providers and DVD support. Specifically the plug-in...
Replies
Views
well u should subscribe to both events. Just look at how myvids does it. check svn for quick diffs. looking 4ward to the release :)
well u should subscribe to both events. Just look at how myvids does it. check svn for quick diffs. looking 4ward to the release :)
I thought this bit of info here would benefit the plugin, so here goes. regarding 0001790: Changing from playback of one video...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply! The Skin I'm using is XFace. Which skins are recommended? Nice to know the run time issue will be taken care of. As for the synopsis: If I have a guest over who is to choose a movie I should never have them read the synopsis, as that sometimes will even give away the nature of the movie's end. The imdb...
Thanks for the reply! The Skin I'm using is XFace. Which skins are recommended? Nice to know the run time issue will be taken care...
Within Moving Pictures I get Director, Writer, Genre, Year and Runtime. If I'd like to see actors instead of writer, how would I...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to directly start Moving Pictures together with Mediaportal (= one click to get to the fantastic plugin's front end)?
Is there a way to directly start Moving Pictures together with Mediaportal (= one click to get to the fantastic plugin's front end)?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sort by year DE
That sort of functionality is coming for 0.7. So a little ways away. Version 0.6 is coming up, and we will probably do a 0.6.1 (for bug fixes, to make a stable release) 0.6.5 (for some minor new features) and 0.6.6 (for bug fixes, for another stable release), and then 0.7. That's all very tentative of course, but that should give you...
That sort of functionality is coming for 0.7. So a little ways away. Version 0.6 is coming up, and we will probably do a 0.6.1 (for...
Is it possible to have this plugins list movies by year and not all together?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watched Flag DE
As marvenius said already you can compile your own build of Moving Pictures by reading the (extensive) developer documentation on the Moving Pictures project page. However keep in mind that we do not give support on custom builds.
As marvenius said already you can compile your own build of Moving Pictures by reading the (extensive) developer documentation on...
Hiya Great plugin really really like it only 1 thing i need to get working, searched thru the threads but couldn't find anyhting...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to change view? DE
Glad you can change views now (perhaps your F9 key is just broken :D )
Glad you can change views now (perhaps your F9 key is just broken :D )
Dumb question but I'm new to MP and not familier with its concepts yet: How do I change the view how the movies get displayed...
Replies
Views
Thanks John. Easy workaround for now - I just moved the movie out to another directory that isn't in the scan, and deleted the entry from the database. Now MediaPortal actually works - it just runs!
Thanks John. Easy workaround for now - I just moved the movie out to another directory that isn't in the scan, and deleted the...
DBMovieInfo: c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\team...
Replies
Views
Lol. Who's the whining/ungratefull/rude kid? The only way you can make a wall better by knocking it down is when you actually have the skill to rebuild it better then the original. You clearly can't, so try to help instead of beeing a baby? Normally I just ignore posts like yours, but I guess sometimes the 15 year old punks acting...
Lol. Who's the whining/ungratefull/rude kid? The only way you can make a wall better by knocking it down is when you actually...
Hi, Moving Pictures have a GREAT (!!) movie import process. I really really loved it. But.... After importing all my movies, I...
Replies
Views
Exactly what I was looking for! Many thans! :D
Exactly what I was looking for! Many thans! :D
As topic, is there a way do disable the fanart? Or even better, to make the fanart appear only when I click on a movie. The...
Replies
Views
John: Yeahh baby that sounds like the way to go :) Thanks a lot, im looking forward to the next beta/SVN relsease, im ready now :)
John: Yeahh baby that sounds like the way to go :) Thanks a lot, im looking forward to the next beta/SVN relsease, im ready now :)
like i have many trance DVD's its like a movie, but movie about musik, and moving pitures cant find a single one of them.. do you...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the feedback dir. I will look at the GUI code tro make sure there aren't any run away threads there. There is very little multi-threading in the GUI so it should not take long to verify everything. Really the biggest area of risk though is the importer, which has several threads that need to be shut down when MediaPortal...
Thanks for the feedback dir. I will look at the GUI code tro make sure there aren't any run away threads there. There is very...
I've got a large movie collection (1500 movies), some with posters, some without. Each movie's in it's own directory along with...
Replies
Views
Exactly, I don't think 1:1 is what is needed, but just a similar look & feel. The 'look' is sorted out by the skin and the wonderful coverart & posters provided by communities at thetmoviedb.org and thetvdb.com. The 'feel' would be sorted out by the plugins, so that a new/noobie user to the MediaPortal system wouldn't be confused...
Exactly, I don't think 1:1 is what is needed, but just a similar look & feel. The 'look' is sorted out by the skin and the...
I would love to see you dudes do this. Talk together whit the My Tv series. And streamline your: Menu structures...
Replies
Views
That is not currently possible, however we were already planning to add some sort of visual hint to indicate a movie is not currently available (maybe fade out the title?). I added to the comments of the issue a note to look into adding the ability to have the filtered out all together. You can track the issue here: Issue 28 -...
That is not currently possible, however we were already planning to add some sort of visual hint to indicate a movie is not...
Is there a way for the non available items to not show up in moving pictures? I have a network drive with alot of my media...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick help and its good to hear its been fixed. The moving pictures plugin works in the way I had hoped myfilms would. I love not having to enter movies into an ant database and the nfo scanner is one of the best things ever. I would say that 90%+ of all the movies I enter are detected properly buy the plugin and I...
Thanks for the quick help and its good to hear its been fixed. The moving pictures plugin works in the way I had hoped myfilms...
okay, i was working in the config screen of 'moving pictures' to adjust a few movie details and to see if my first backdrop upload...
Replies
Views
Looks great, especially on big screens. I now use it, thanks!
Looks great, especially on big screens. I now use it, thanks!
I had these posted in the main Moving Pictures thread but thought I would move them here so everyone would get to see them and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rating problems DE
Yeah, for now as a temporary work around, in the config screen, changing the rating field to a single digit with no decimal or comma would fix the problem.
Yeah, for now as a temporary work around, in the config screen, changing the rating field to a single digit with no decimal or...
Hello, first of all, thanks for this awesome plugin, it is doing everything i wished for. I have a problem though: the imdb...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I don't think currently there is a way to prevent auto grouping when running the importer. When you run the importer you could split the incorrect groups then ignore the files that shouldn't be included. That requires a bit of leg work, but as of right now that is the only way I can think of to get around the issue. The other...
Sorry, I don't think currently there is a way to prevent auto grouping when running the importer. When you run the importer you...
hello there Great plugin, only have one question about a problem which is bugging me. I use the rar mount 2 with this plugin...
Replies
Views
I have The lastest Moving Pictures installed, and RC2 Mediaportal. And running the Indigo theme for both Mediaportal and Moving Pictures...
I have The lastest Moving Pictures installed, and RC2 Mediaportal. And running the Indigo theme for both Mediaportal and Moving...
I'm messing around with skinning Moving Pictures and have a question on the use of ...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Never mind. I think I've sorted out the problem.:P I updated my video card drivers and haven't had any of these since. I do get the occasional black screen, but these go away after a key press and they don't cause crashes so I can definitely live with them. I suspect that they are also due to my crappy onboard graphics...
Hi guys Never mind. I think I've sorted out the problem.:P I updated my video card drivers and haven't had any of these since. I...
Hi Fforde and ArmandP Firtsly, thanks for an awesome plugin. I'm having some stability problems though. Specifically, Moving...
Replies
Views
thanks got it working, kind of, he using skin file from org DL in my skin Indego, working, but not perfect.. Cool Cool plugin tho :) any more cool stuff i need to try out??
thanks got it working, kind of, he using skin file from org DL in my skin Indego, working, but not perfect.. Cool Cool plugin tho...
Is it possible to make it so one can search like spelling the name. As if this is possible im going to req it in the req form. but...
Replies
Views
Great! That is great news and a very fast response :o I haven't been around this forum since the day I posted this and I'm very surprised and happy to see that you've not only taken the time to respond (and even implement "my" way) but also so fast :) Thanks for the great work and keep it up :D
Great! That is great news and a very fast response :o I haven't been around this forum since the day I posted this and I'm very...
Is is possible to join movies in several parts automatically on import? I.e. without selecting several files on the "Movie...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom